Bronze Footlocker Exclusive Jumpman Jordan POP!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Bronze Footlocker Exclusive Jumpman Jordan POP!

Postby lavery01 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:38 am

In my experience footlocker hasn’t been the best to work with in getting pops, but I am going to try and put forth some effort to get this MJ pop. I don’t want to pay after market price for him. We have the MJ pops, and this is a need for our collection. Now all we need is an announcement about the release date.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:02 am

PopPChulo wrote:Hey,

Does anybody else think that this is going to be ungodly hard to get ? - Like absolutely ridiculous. :freddy2: - Funko please share this one with the Funko Shop and Footlocker or I'll never have a chance lol

Might be a bit he’d to get but it’s not impossible, at least it’s not a con Exclusive or anything! It’s just that people buy so much and then resell ridiculously high and it kills us. But I’m sure we can all obtain one. I’m a huge Jordan fan and the bulls been my team since the 90’s (still cheer them on) so I can’t wait to have this one in my collection.
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Thu May 02, 2019 12:14 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:

Does anybody else think that this is going to be ungodly hard to get ? - Like absolutely ridiculous. :freddy2: - Funko please share this one with the Funko Shop and Footlocker or I'll never have a chance lol

Might be a bit he’d to get but it’s not impossible, at least it’s not a con Exclusive or anything! It’s just that people buy so much and then resell ridiculously high and it kills us. But I’m sure we can all obtain one. I’m a huge Jordan fan and the bulls been my team since the 90’s (still cheer them on) so I can’t wait to have this one in my collection.

It may be a bit tricky, but I don't think it will be as impossible as others may think. I hope they do a large run of them since there are no limited indications at all

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri May 03, 2019 8:31 pm

d3postman wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Footlocker exclusive was the limited indication although its been rather silent about this excluisve since it was announced.

It may be a bit tricky, but I don't think it will be as impossible as others may think. I hope they do a large run of them since there are no limited indications at all
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri May 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:

Oh dont get me wrong no matter what im goiing for it and i have to pay resell so be it. Jordan is the GOAT.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri May 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Xeverus86 wrote:
XSRK wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:The bot game is too crazy now it sucks

Yeah it’s crazy to think that one person could be running 1000 tasks. Your chances of scoring is like a lottery.

Ya it really sucks :(

Only if we could defeat skynet:(
PopPChulo

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:40 pm

lavery01 wrote:In my experience footlocker hasn’t been the best to work with in getting pops, but I am going to try and put forth some effort to get this MJ pop. I don’t want to pay after market price for him. We have the MJ pops, and this is a need for our collection. Now all we need is an announcement about the release date.

100% agree with you.
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

nerdgirlcustoms

Postby nerdgirlcustoms » Fri May 03, 2019 11:39 pm

Is he an extremely limited number? Just had to go through a very limited sneaker release with Footlocker and it wasn't bad...

Ivette408

Postby Ivette408 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:52 pm

I was hoping for him to come out this past month April but no! Hopefully soon!! :bounce: :bounce:
:mal:

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:16 am

nerdgirlcustoms wrote:Is he an extremely limited number? Just had to go through a very limited sneaker release with Footlocker and it wasn't bad...

No idea but I'm definitely scared for this release :(
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

kingdingdong

Postby kingdingdong » Sat May 04, 2019 12:18 am

No date on him? Hopefully footlocker has better shipping than the Charlotte Flair I got.

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:19 am

I've gotten the other 3 MJ's so far. I really like how its a different mold for each variant.

Mr_Wilson

Postby Mr_Wilson » Sat May 04, 2019 12:54 am

AustinBundy65401 wrote:I've gotten the other 3 MJ's so far. I really like how its a different mold for each variant.

Yeah this definitely makes this line way cooler IMO. not just a repaint.
IG: mrwilsonthai
Twitter: WilsonThai

Image Image

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:55 am

Mr_Wilson wrote:
AustinBundy65401 wrote:I've gotten the other 3 MJ's so far. I really like how its a different mold for each variant.

Just wait, next we'll get MJ with mustache in a Hanes white t-shirt ahaha

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:33 am

d3postman wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Yes it’s exactly what I’m thinking! I have a good feeling we’re gonna be alright. It’s all about patience. And once you get it, it’s like woooooooo!!!! Mission accomplished! Lol

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:36 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Oh dont get me wrong no matter what im goiing for it and i have to pay resell so be it. Jordan is the GOAT.

Oh most definitely on the same board with you! I paid resell price for the black jersey variant. High but it was well worth it getting it in the mail and opening my package!! Can’t wait to have that feeling again.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Tmarie_82

Postby Tmarie_82 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:43 am

AustinBundy65401 wrote:
Mr_Wilson wrote:

Just wait, next we'll get MJ with mustache in a Hanes white t-shirt ahaha

Or in a baseball uniform :cheers:

Loki437

Postby Loki437 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:49 am

d3postman wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

This is what I’m thinking as well. Super popular sports icon. They could do a whole lot and they’d for sure sell.
Hi I'm Brandon
Funklub Member: 3538
ImageImage

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:53 am

Loki437 wrote:
d3postman wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

This is what I’m thinking as well. Super popular sports icon. They could do a whole lot and they’d for sure sell.

Oh must definitely! It’ll always sell, it the goat lol that’s enough said

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Sat May 04, 2019 2:18 am

I get the feeling they are going to make more for the demand. Just a hunch, could be wrong. It will sell out regardless, just depends on how much time u have before that happens
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

DarkTone

Postby DarkTone » Sat May 04, 2019 8:19 am

So on a scale of 1 to 10, what's the difficulty for getting this looking like? I mean from Footlocker as part of the deal.
PLEASE be careful of fake POPs! and clickbait videos about POPs!

Jennyboooh

Postby Jennyboooh » Sat May 04, 2019 8:20 am

Thrillofthehunt wrote:I get the feeling they are going to make more for the demand. Just a hunch, could be wrong. It will sell out regardless, just depends on how much time u have before that happens

exactly my thoughts, they should want to meet the demand of collectors. Just waiting on any crumb of news on a release day hehe
:freddy1:

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sat May 04, 2019 8:34 am

lavery01 wrote:Of course it will be. lol I think we’ll have a better chance if it’s on the Funko pop up shop. I don’t even want to deal with trying to get it from footlocker.

agree, hopefully it is on Funko Shop
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

Chris23tian

Postby Chris23tian » Sun May 05, 2019 10:50 am

Wasn’t this an April release? I hope they release him soon.
Making Fun Premiere 2018
Funatic Disneyland Meet Up 2018
ECCC 2018
Funko Funkast Meet-Up 2018
Funko Fundays 2019
Funko Hollywood HQ
Funkon Hollywood/ Virtual Fundays

Jennyboooh

Postby Jennyboooh » Sun May 05, 2019 11:55 am

Chris23tian wrote:Wasn’t this an April release? I hope they release him soon.

Yes please been waiting for him

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 06, 2019 12:16 pm

Jennyboooh wrote:

Its weird we havent seen him pop up on the shop yet. Maybe their waiting for a special event or date of some sort.
PopPChulo

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Mon May 06, 2019 12:36 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Jennyboooh wrote:

Its weird we havent seen him pop up on the shop yet. Maybe their waiting for a special event or date of some sort.

hmm..maybe something related to the nba finals?
Funatic of all things Funko!!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 06, 2019 1:51 pm

2017fanatic wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Jennyboooh wrote:Yes please been waiting for him

that could definitely be a thing !
PopPChulo

Jennyboooh

Postby Jennyboooh » Tue May 07, 2019 4:08 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
2017fanatic wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Its weird we havent seen him pop up on the shop yet. Maybe their waiting for a special event or date of some sort.

that could definitely be a thing !

Let's see when footlocker decides to release and not tell anyone lol

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Wed May 15, 2019 1:23 pm

Looks like he's releasing on 5/22 at 7 AM PDT. That means 10 AM for everyone on the East Coast
Last edited by moneyhelpspk on Thu May 16, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:25 pm

I am hoping for the best in trying to get this pop, but am also preparing myself for disappointment. Until then....
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

caliwolv

Postby caliwolv » Wed May 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Alarm set, morning cleared! Mentally preparing to try and keep my MJ collection complete!
Pop Count: 1023
Dorbz: 93
Rock Candy: 1 (Sorry Enchantress)

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Hope this guy drops in stores too. Not feeling great about my luck getting a decent box online lol.
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

matrixman9

Postby matrixman9 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:35 pm

their site is really rough with new releases, most of the times theres issues with even adding to cart. Hopefully we are all able to get it

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Wed May 15, 2019 1:38 pm

matrixman9 wrote:their site is really rough with new releases, most of the times theres issues with even adding to cart. Hopefully we are all able to get it

It's funny you say that because as soon as the news broke about his release date like an hour ago, people rushed to the Footlocker website and it just about crashed. Getting this pop is going to be a pain to get.

deejaylunchbox

Postby deejaylunchbox » Wed May 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Not even stressing this release.

I got the fanatics one so I'm good there.

BBTS is still pushing back my preorders so I just may need to cancel that case.
• Funko Fiends PSW President •
• Pøps.Føød.Shœs.Rεpεατ •
• there's no way everybody was Kung-Fu fighting •

ImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:48 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:Image

Looks like he's releasing on 5/22 at 7 AM PDT. That means 4 AM for everyone on the East Coast :(

good luck to all
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

KILLERANTZ

Postby KILLERANTZ » Wed May 15, 2019 1:51 pm

think will all be able to get one once the hype dies down I HOPE

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Wed May 15, 2019 1:59 pm

KILLERANTZ wrote:think will all be able to get one once the hype dies down I HOPE

The Fanatics exclusive isnt terribly expensive on the secondary market so I assume the same will happen to this one.

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:43 pm

I’m definitely going to need this one. I think it looks great. I’ll try my luck when it drops online.

Return to “Pop!”