10 inch variant pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Rantt

Re: 10 inch variant pops

Postby Rantt » Fri May 13, 2022 3:16 am

I would love to see Loki 10 inch! will be so cool!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Fri May 13, 2022 3:21 am

rexflexall wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
iluvfunko88 wrote:It definitely would need a sorter. Ive bought 10” Sdcc exclusives before and they are definitely tough to bring home. I’ve had them damage just from the trip from the booth to my room because they’re awkward in size. But it would definitely not stop me from buying another lol

Yeah it's painful but worth it

Just gotta clear a path in your car or luggage LOL!

Oh I definitely will make space. Just will it be protected enough to not get damaged in transit. This year I'm going to fly southwest. And pack a duffle, inside a hard suit case, inside a a larger hard suitcase. Just to bring stuff back. Clothes? I dont need no clothes! Who showers at sdcc anyways? Lol

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Fri May 13, 2022 2:16 pm

digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:Show me a 10" Ash or Deadite and I will show you the cash in my wallet, then pay by card.

Make that deadite glow also. :)

Yes Amazing!!!
It's Easy to Smile when you're surrounded by this much MAGIC!!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri May 13, 2022 4:28 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:Show me a 10" Ash or Deadite and I will show you the cash in my wallet, then pay by card.

Yes Amazing!!!

I would trample people to get to it, even if they weren't even going for it. I need!
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Fri May 13, 2022 4:40 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:
JCFun wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
I normally drive down to SDCC. I didnt even think about those that are flying. That would definitely take up a lot of luggage space and probably get damaged on the way home.

Sorry, I know you didn't ask, but just wanted to add that we normally drive to SDCC also and it's always a crazy time doing our best to get any larger pop boxes in without any damage haha. Had a couple get a bad bend or such that way. One year even had a couple fall out into the gutter :(

I feel you. Because I drive. My friends are like, kool we can buy more stuff and you can take it back. I end up with a carload of boxes. Almost had to make my son ride on the roof all 8 hrs home so I could fit everything. I should start charging lol.

lol That's funny and frustrating all together! I feel like they could at least chip in for gas if you're basically like a UPS driver or something for them haha
Image ImageImageImage

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Fri May 13, 2022 5:30 pm

NCDS wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yes Amazing!!!

I would trample people to get to it, even if they weren't even going for it. I need!

We definitely need 10’’ Ash or that to be made. I hope someday it happens. [-o<
:freddy1:

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Fri May 13, 2022 5:59 pm

How does everyone display their 10" pops? They're so big
Calvin

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat May 14, 2022 3:18 am

NCDS wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yes Amazing!!!

Sounds like a deadite there. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon May 16, 2022 1:29 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Yeah it's painful but worth it

Just gotta clear a path in your car or luggage LOL!

Oh I definitely will make space. Just will it be protected enough to not get damaged in transit. This year I'm going to fly southwest. And pack a duffle, inside a hard suit case, inside a a larger hard suitcase. Just to bring stuff back. Clothes? I dont need no clothes! Who showers at sdcc anyways? Lol

Almost NO ONE showers at SDCC LOL!

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon May 16, 2022 3:12 pm

iluvfunko88 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
rexflexall wrote:It's sooooooo close to con season! I hope we get some 10 inch con exclusives!

Yes and no, it would be awesome to get 10 inch con exclusive, but it would suck carrying around with my extra large funko bag and all the other ones I buy from the booth. Lol. Too high of a chance for damage. Now if it came with a sorter..... then yes please!

It definitely would need a sorter. Ive bought 10” Sdcc exclusives before and they are definitely tough to bring home. I’ve had them damage just from the trip from the booth to my room because they’re awkward in size. But it would definitely not stop me from buying another lol

I've experienced the same thing. There are so many people in the convention center, the bag get bumped.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue May 17, 2022 11:14 am

Lexi wrote:
iluvfunko88 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
Yes and no, it would be awesome to get 10 inch con exclusive, but it would suck carrying around with my extra large funko bag and all the other ones I buy from the booth. Lol. Too high of a chance for damage. Now if it came with a sorter..... then yes please!

It definitely would need a sorter. Ive bought 10” Sdcc exclusives before and they are definitely tough to bring home. I’ve had them damage just from the trip from the booth to my room because they’re awkward in size. But it would definitely not stop me from buying another lol

I've experienced the same thing. There are so many people in the convention center, the bag get bumped.

YUP my Funko bags got bumped with baby strollers multiple times!

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Tue May 17, 2022 12:36 pm

I really want to see a larger than life true Holiday Pop! How about Jingle all the Way?!

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Wed May 18, 2022 1:21 am

JCFun wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
JCFun wrote:
Sorry, I know you didn't ask, but just wanted to add that we normally drive to SDCC also and it's always a crazy time doing our best to get any larger pop boxes in without any damage haha. Had a couple get a bad bend or such that way. One year even had a couple fall out into the gutter :(

I feel you. Because I drive. My friends are like, kool we can buy more stuff and you can take it back. I end up with a carload of boxes. Almost had to make my son ride on the roof all 8 hrs home so I could fit everything. I should start charging lol.

lol That's funny and frustrating all together! I feel like they could at least chip in for gas if you're basically like a UPS driver or something for them haha

I dont charge cause they normally help pick up stuff for me too since we're all working as a team to get things. Plus if I'm going that way might as well help. I should start a service for friends of friends or something. Lol.

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Wed May 18, 2022 1:25 am

rexflexall wrote:
Lexi wrote:
iluvfunko88 wrote:It definitely would need a sorter. Ive bought 10” Sdcc exclusives before and they are definitely tough to bring home. I’ve had them damage just from the trip from the booth to my room because they’re awkward in size. But it would definitely not stop me from buying another lol

I should open a booth, just for ppl to check their funkos and other items and pick them up later. I only charge one exclusive from your purchase. Not a limited count one. Lol

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Wed May 18, 2022 4:11 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:
JCFun wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:

I dont charge cause they normally help pick up stuff for me too since we're all working as a team to get things. Plus if I'm going that way might as well help. I should start a service for friends of friends or something. Lol.

I think that's fair and a nice thing to do :). But yeah, a fragile collectibles delivery service may be something a lot of folks want lol
Image ImageImageImage

iluvfunko88

Postby iluvfunko88 » Thu May 19, 2022 5:14 am

WarHmongHer wrote:

I’ve been there! To top it off I did it two years in a row smh at myself. We overbought to the point where my Toyota Highlander was full and had suitcases on the roof and we needed EIGHT large bellhop carts JUST to get it down to my car. My cousin literally had 12 inches of sitting space on the way home and no where to move. The next year I drove and had more people drive with me and ended up having to ship 5 large 22x22 boxes home on top of having a full car. I have never bought that much again rofl. 2014/15 were the years but man did they have some crazy good exclusives!
ImageImage Image
SDCC since 2007, Collecting Funko since 2010

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu May 19, 2022 11:56 am

WarHmongHer wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Lexi wrote:

I should open a booth, just for ppl to check their funkos and other items and pick them up later. I only charge one exclusive from your purchase. Not a limited count one. Lol

LOL you might get more traffic than you think!

kennyl14

Postby kennyl14 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:28 pm

I think we need a 10 inch pop with a lot of glow like almost the whole thing. I love anything that glows Ans a giant glowing pop would be amazing.

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Sat May 21, 2022 12:50 am

JCFun wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
JCFun wrote:

I think that's fair and a nice thing to do :). But yeah, a fragile collectibles delivery service may be something a lot of folks want lol

yeah. i know ups and fedex try their best......but personal delivery from a fellow collector that knows how precious the cargo is, is way better lol

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat May 21, 2022 2:37 am

kennyl14 wrote:I think we need a 10 inch pop with a lot of glow like almost the whole thing. I love anything that glows Ans a giant glowing pop would be amazing.

They did an Oogie version that is full glow.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sat May 21, 2022 10:25 am

kennyl14 wrote:I think we need a 10 inch pop with a lot of glow like almost the whole thing. I love anything that glows Ans a giant glowing pop would be amazing.

Your thought, and make it black light! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Sat May 21, 2022 11:34 am

Which pop would you recommend??
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sun May 22, 2022 1:39 am

WarHmongHer wrote:
JCFun wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:

yeah. i know ups and fedex try their best......but personal delivery from a fellow collector that knows how precious the cargo is, is way better lol

I think it is too! I've had a couple of previous disastrous pop situations because of UPS in particular when I've ordered them :(
Image ImageImageImage

Mikey_2_times

Postby Mikey_2_times » Sun May 22, 2022 6:44 pm

Hear me out….. 10” moment pops! Need a large scale version of goku v frieza at namek
:freddy2:

Instagram - Funko_2times
Collecting Funko Pops since 2012
Comic con since 2012
Funko Fundays 2017
Funko Fundays 2018
Fundays games 2021
Fundays 2022
Fundays 2023
Love to meet new collectors!

daveruby

Postby daveruby » Sun May 22, 2022 9:32 pm

Rantt wrote:I would love to see Loki 10 inch! will be so cool!

That would be awesome!!

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Mon May 23, 2022 12:52 am

daveruby wrote:

That would be awesome!!

Loki is a very popular character so really hoping they can look into creating one!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon May 23, 2022 1:26 am

Mikey_2_times wrote:Hear me out….. 10” moment pops! Need a large scale version of goku v frieza at namek

That could look pretty cool.
ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon May 23, 2022 7:17 am

digithor wrote:
Mikey_2_times wrote:Hear me out….. 10” moment pops! Need a large scale version of goku v frieza at namek

That could look pretty cool.

That would be awesome
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

kennyl14

Postby kennyl14 » Mon May 23, 2022 4:17 pm

hpellot wrote:

Which pop would you recommend??

I really like the glow on the Rick and morty holograms i think those in a 10 inch would be crazy. Or even do a 10 inch of that new glow deku or tanjiro from box lunch.

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Mon May 23, 2022 8:00 pm

JCFun wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
JCFun wrote:

I think it is too! I've had a couple of previous disastrous pop situations because of UPS in particular when I've ordered them :(

yeah same. i try to do local buys if i can on larger sized pops. or buy them where i can take it home myself. i just dont trust them anymore with large pops. lol

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Mon May 23, 2022 8:52 pm

It's definitely a thing. If folks would just get behind making cheap alternative sized protectors then it would be great lol
Image ImageImageImage

kappait

Postby kappait » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:23 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
kappait wrote:
Excited to see some con reveals and have a chance at getting some again! Haha

SDCC is coming up! But I think ECCC is right before it? #-o

ECCC 2022 is August 18th-21st, so it is after SDCC 2022 (July 20th-24th).

They’re all lined up! Makes it a fun year for sure!
ImageImage

Do or do not there is no try
Yoda '80

:SW9:
Funklub# 7225
Fundays: 2017, 2018

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:40 pm

kappait wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:SDCC is coming up! But I think ECCC is right before it? #-o

ECCC 2022 is August 18th-21st, so it is after SDCC 2022 (July 20th-24th).

Agreed. :)

Mikey_2_times

Postby Mikey_2_times » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:12 am

How come we haven’t gotten a 10” glow Freddy yet lol
:freddy2:

Instagram - Funko_2times
Collecting Funko Pops since 2012
Comic con since 2012
Funko Fundays 2017
Funko Fundays 2018
Fundays games 2021
Fundays 2022
Fundays 2023
Love to meet new collectors!

kappait

Postby kappait » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:53 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
kappait wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:ECCC 2022 is August 18th-21st, so it is after SDCC 2022 (July 20th-24th).

I don’t know if I’m in practice. I think this year is gonna hurt! Haha
ImageImage

Yoda '80

:SW9:
Funklub# 7225
Fundays: 2017, 2018

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:37 pm

kappait wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
kappait wrote:

I already feel it
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

shadow and flame

Postby shadow and flame » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:21 am

Mario Wario wrote:
NCDS wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:Yes Amazing!!!

Aye, has to be with his chopmaster 5000 and boomstick and it will be out of box in my office for sure.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:05 pm

shadow and flame wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Aye, has to be with his chopmaster 5000 and boomstick and it will be out of box in my office for sure.

I am just going to have to buy two! I have already done that with all the others.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

codytranum

Postby codytranum » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:32 pm

There's a lot of potential with Loki in general... I'm thinking specifically with a 10 inch Gator Loki lol

kappait

Postby kappait » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:21 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
kappait wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Agreed. :)

I already feel it

Yikes! Haha
ImageImage

Yoda '80