Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Xeverus86

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Xeverus86 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:56 am

Fnkyeahryry wrote:Really hoping to be able to go to one of these Funko Friday events. :D It’s going to be rough, right around SDCC time too. lol

It's rough out here in these mean California streets :roflmao:
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu May 09, 2019 4:00 am

ejcurtis115 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
ejcurtis115 wrote:
We will at least be there for a few and hang out! :freddy1:

Can’t wait! Funko Friday’s at the ballpark with cheap hotdogs and beer-should be a really fun time!

There will be cheap hot-dogs and beer?? Even better!

Oh for sure! Usually outside of Mariner games, the prices of beer and dogs is usually really reasonable at the minor league parks around here. All the more reason to check out the games!

kingdingdong

Postby kingdingdong » Thu May 09, 2019 4:01 am

Grossanator9 wrote:I am glad you love everything we are doing this season. I will be looking on the board for people's input and ideas when we go to the drawing boards for the next five seasons.

I'm the idiot that tweets at you (AquaSox) about having a flocked Frank the Hotdog, but I got another suggestion.. Including but not limited to Cletus, can we get famous Funko celebrities to throw out the first pitches on these Fri games? Maybe a speech from Brian himself..

Related to pop requests: any former Mariner that has played for the Sox, either while being called up or set down for rehabilitation.. Such as Cano or Randy Johnson.

Thanks!

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Thu May 09, 2019 4:43 am

Xeverus86 wrote:
Fnkyeahryry wrote:Really hoping to be able to go to one of these Funko Friday events. :D It’s going to be rough, right around SDCC time too. lol

It's rough out here in these mean California streets :roflmao:

lol lol yup this is a tough time for us

mxdragon

Postby mxdragon » Thu May 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:I am glad you love everything we are doing this season. I will be looking on the board for people's input and ideas when we go to the drawing boards for the next five seasons.

Jason I'm loving all the promotional stuff for the games. \:D/

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri May 10, 2019 12:51 am

Im wondering now how many more fans the Aquasox are going to get now being connected to Funko.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri May 10, 2019 12:55 am

PigNosePony wrote:Im wondering now how many more fans the Aquasox are going to get now being connected to Funko.

You can bet they are going to enjoy the partnership and added fan base with Funko. Good for the city of Everett all around

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Fri May 10, 2019 1:22 am

Great looking stuff. Now I need to go to a game there.

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:25 pm

Optimistic wrote:I'm going to request a Dorbz for next year :freddy2:

Don't worry, it has crossed my mind :)
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:26 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Can’t wait! Funko Friday’s at the ballpark with cheap hotdogs and beer-should be a really fun time!

Going to be soooooo much fun. \:D/

I’m just waiting for individual game tickets to go on sale over here like :bounce: :bounce:

clutch09 wrote:So jealous of all you funatics that live in the Seattle area that get to go to HQ/Mariners/Aquasox games for pops. I need to befriend a few of you. Lol

We are extremely lucky and very fortunate here in WA, no doubt

Next Tuesday at 10 AM tickets go on sale online and Saturday at 10 AM you can come to our Front Office, 3802 Broadway and purchase them in person plus see me!
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:33 pm

kingdingdong wrote:

I'm the idiot that tweets at you (AquaSox) about having a flocked Frank the Hotdog, but I got another suggestion.. Including but not limited to Cletus, can we get famous Funko celebrities to throw out the first pitches on these Fri games? Maybe a speech from Brian himself..

Related to pop requests: any former Mariner that has played for the Sox, either while being called up or set down for rehabilitation.. Such as Cano or Randy Johnson.

Thanks!

I can tell you next season we will have a lot more time to plan out the giveaways and I would love to add Frank for sure! He's the original mascot and we have the same suit from 1984!

Last year we actually had Creative Director Sean Wilkinson throw out a first pitch at our The Sandlot Pop! giveaway night.

https://www.facebook.com/EverettAquaSox/photos/a.10155671996898034/10155672007428034/?type=3&permPage=1
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:33 pm

mxdragon wrote:

Thanks! This is just the tip of the iceberg too!
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Tmarie_82

Postby Tmarie_82 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:39 pm

They all look great especially the shirt

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri May 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

Going to be soooooo much fun. \:D/

I’m just waiting for individual game tickets to go on sale over here like :bounce: :bounce:

clutch09 wrote:So jealous of all you funatics that live in the Seattle area that get to go to HQ/Mariners/Aquasox games for pops. I need to befriend a few of you. Lol

We are extremely lucky and very fortunate here in WA, no doubt

Next Tuesday at 10 AM tickets go on sale online and Saturday at 10 AM you can come to our Front Office, 3802 Broadway and purchase them in person plus see me!

Excellent! Good to know, I had been watching the website and couldn’t find the info. I have a few games to purchase for a few people so I may swing down and come see you guys this weekend. Thanks for the update!

Lord Bacon

Postby Lord Bacon » Fri May 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Man that's a great looking Freddy!
Image Image Image Image Image

Lord Bacon

Postby Lord Bacon » Fri May 10, 2019 1:01 pm

I also love those mascots!
Image Image Image Image Image

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 11, 2019 12:00 am

Something I found on the AquaSox FB. Verrrrrrry interested to see what the SW pop will be

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Mon May 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:

Oh man if you pull off making a Dorbz I will be excited beyond belief. He'll be the first sports mascot Dorbz and will look great

This whole line you designed are some of my favorites of the year. Amazing job
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon May 13, 2019 9:37 pm

After seeing these items I really want them. So does everyone else of course. I need to use my Seattle connections and see what can be done to squire three.
Image Image

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Excited for single game tickets to go on sale tomorrow. I’ll be grabbing my tickets to a few of the Funko Friday’s when they drop

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:28 pm

Oh man I wish I lived in California....
Fingers crossed that one day there is a Blue Jays pop, these sports mascots look great!
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:31 am

MattyPHATty wrote:Something I found on the AquaSox FB. Verrrrrrry interested to see what the SW pop will be

This will not be a Funko Field exclusive Pop! however, I would love to see one in 2020 if I could, we all would!
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:32 am

Optimistic wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

Oh man if you pull off making a Dorbz I will be excited beyond belief. He'll be the first sports mascot Dorbz and will look great

This whole line you designed are some of my favorites of the year. Amazing job

I was a fly on the wall during all of this. I would love to get a Dorbz two pack of Webbly and Freddy or Webbly and Frank who is the team's original mascot. He is a hot dog. We still have the original suit from 1984 but he doesn't smell like 1984!
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:34 am

Nemesis989 wrote:Oh man I wish I lived in California....
Fingers crossed that one day there is a Blue Jays pop, these sports mascots look great!

But there is though....https://www.funko.com/blog/article/toy-fair-new-york-reveals-mlb-mascots-mlb-pop
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue May 14, 2019 2:57 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Something I found on the AquaSox FB. Verrrrrrry interested to see what the SW pop will be

This will not be a Funko Field exclusive Pop! however, I would love to see one in 2020 if I could, we all would!

Ahhh good to know, I appreciate the heads up. Excited to see what you guys come up with in the next few years

ThePoppler710

Postby ThePoppler710 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:25 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
mxdragon wrote:

Thanks! This is just the tip of the iceberg too!

I live in California so this will be a long shot to ever get these, but some how one day i will vist and go so a game at Funko Field!!! I am a huge baseball fan in general so any ball game is cool with me lol
Stay On The Good Vibes!!!

ISO Right Now: The OG Toy Story Line, Mr. Krabs, The Hobbit, and Benson from The Regular Show (will get crazier as years pass)
Current Top 3:Leonardo SpongeBob & Shredder Plankton 2014 SDCC, Fry and Leela 2015 NYCC, Freddy Funko Pennywise
Current Goal: Make it to my first Funko Fundays!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue May 14, 2019 6:44 am

Love the Freddy and the shirt. Will definitely have to try and get both of them. Wish Funko would do this at Orioles games.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue May 14, 2019 12:08 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:Im wondering now how many more fans the Aquasox are going to get now being connected to Funko.

You can bet they are going to enjoy the partnership and added fan base with Funko. Good for the city of Everett all around

i think that Funko has been incredibly good for the city of Everett. It has put it on the map as something positive. I wonder when they open other HQ's if they are also going to pick areas of a city that need to be built up. That would be cool if they did.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue May 14, 2019 12:13 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
ejcurtis115 wrote:We bought season tickets due to the Funko events! Of course, 3 of the Funko Fridays we will be out of town. 2 of them are SDCC and D23 though so we will be having fun!

Bummer, P and I were looking forward to hanging out with you guys’ there but at least you are missing them for some very worthy ventures. We’ll be glad to help you guys with any giveaways you won’t be able to get

Does P stand for PignosePony? LOL lol lol

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Tue May 14, 2019 12:13 pm

Optimistic wrote:I really like these. The Freddy is HQ only and the T-shirt and Pop are online, the others are giveaways at Aquasox games

I want all the Pops but the Freddy is a must have for me. :freddy3: :freddy3:

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Tickets are officially on sale! https://www.milb.com/everett/tickets/single-game-tickets

Here is another announcement about our Funko Fridays

Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:21 pm

Tickets are officially on sale! https://www.milb.com/everett/tickets/single-game-tickets

Last edited by Grossanator9 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue May 14, 2019 4:04 pm

This will really help attendance at the games. More minor league teams should have Funko make them a POP! for their mascot. I’ll bet many teams would be on board.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Tue May 14, 2019 4:28 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:Tickets are officially on sale! https://www.milb.com/everett/tickets/single-game-tickets

We have a local minor league team about 20 minutes from my house. The Lake Elsinore Storm is a minor league baseball team in Lake Elsinore, California, United States. It is a Class A – Advanced team in the California League, and is a farm team of the San Diego Padres. But all they give away is bobble heads. If you have any friends that like to go to the game but don't collect I would be happy to pay for one persons ticket + shipping of Pop to me. All I need is one. If not that's fine. I can always get on Ebay but would prefer buying someone a ticket and letting them go to the game. If you have anyone please keep me in mind.
Thanks!
John :freddy3: :freddy2:

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue May 14, 2019 5:49 pm

gospeedracer wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:Tickets are officially on sale! https://www.milb.com/everett/tickets/single-game-tickets

We have a local minor league team about 20 minutes from my house. The Lake Elsinore Storm is a minor league baseball team in Lake Elsinore, California, United States. It is a Class A – Advanced team in the California League, and is a farm team of the San Diego Padres. But all they give away is bobble heads. If you have any friends that like to go to the game but don't collect I would be happy to pay for one persons ticket + shipping of Pop to me. All I need is one. If not that's fine. I can always get on Ebay but would prefer buying someone a ticket and letting them go to the game. If you have anyone please keep me in mind.
Thanks!
John :freddy3: :freddy2:

Yes, I know the storm. Lived in SD for many years. Dying to get back. I remember they had the Charlie Sheen Bobble head after he went mental with the “WINNING” stuff. Now I’m in Modesto and we have the Nuts (same league as the storm). The mascots are Al the almond, Wally the walnut, and Shelly the pistachio. They would look so cool as POP!’s
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:10 pm

That Freddy Funko is dope.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue May 14, 2019 6:10 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
ejcurtis115 wrote:We bought season tickets due to the Funko events! Of course, 3 of the Funko Fridays we will be out of town. 2 of them are SDCC and D23 though so we will be having fun!

Bummer, P and I were looking forward to hanging out with you guys’ there but at least you are missing them for some very worthy ventures. We’ll be glad to help you guys with any giveaways you won’t be able to get

Does P stand for PignosePony? LOL lol lol

Mayyyyyyybe :-$

Thanks for all the info, excited for the Buhner pop now too. Got tix to 5/6 games so far!

XSRK

Postby XSRK » Tue May 14, 2019 9:57 pm

theraven00 wrote:Anyone notice that the shirt is # 19 and Freddy is wearing # 98? Put them together and it's the year Funko began, I'm guessing that wasn't a coincidence. :)

Nice catch! I did not see that.

levixkelly

Postby levixkelly » Wed May 15, 2019 1:15 am

Will have to pick up tickets soon. The pop looks awesome!
Hi, I'm Levi
Instagram:
@levikelly90
Twitter: @levikelly90

Image Image

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:02 am

That's so cool! Man, it sucks to be a Mariners fan in Arizona. How many Jay Buhner Pop!s will be given away? Trying to figure out how easy it might be to get through ebay, etc.
Poppin'

Return to “Pop!”