Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 15, 2019 2:14 am

theraven00 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:Tickets are officially on sale! https://www.milb.com/everett/tickets/single-game-tickets

Here is another announcement about our Funko Fridays

Image

That's so cool! Man, it sucks to be a Mariners fan in Arizona. How many Jay Buhner Pop!s will be given away? Trying to figure out how easy it might be to get through ebay, etc.

The stadium seats about 3,600 from what I’ve gathered, so I’d guess they’ll make anywhere between 4-5k. Oh, and go M’s!
Image

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 3211
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby nascar246788 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:03 am

Can anyone help me get the t-shirts and freddy?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Aznboi1085
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Aznboi1085 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:11 pm

Can't wait to attend these event. I think webbly is super cute
IG:andyla85
Facebook: Facebook.com/andyconca
Facebook Group: Everett Funko Hunters Group

Lvpopcollector
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Lvpopcollector » Wed May 15, 2019 1:26 pm

I hope some of these are easy to get. I live in Las Vegas so getting to the games will not be possible. I love frogs, Pops and baseball so what would be better than some of these?!? NOTHING!!

lol
:SW9:
Heather
Collector in Las Vegas since 2015

User avatar
mactds
Posts: 1652
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby mactds » Wed May 15, 2019 3:24 pm

That Jay Buhner is a great addition to the line. I want to attend all of the games, but really can only go to one.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Image

kingdingdong
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:09 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby kingdingdong » Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
theraven00 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:Tickets are officially on sale! https://www.milb.com/everett/tickets/single-game-tickets

Here is another announcement about our Funko Fridays

Image

That's so cool! Man, it sucks to be a Mariners fan in Arizona. How many Jay Buhner Pop!s will be given away? Trying to figure out how easy it might be to get through ebay, etc.

The stadium seats about 3,600 from what I’ve gathered, so I’d guess they’ll make anywhere between 4-5k. Oh, and go M’s!


It seats 5000.

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 15, 2019 5:07 pm

kingdingdong wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
theraven00 wrote:That's so cool! Man, it sucks to be a Mariners fan in Arizona. How many Jay Buhner Pop!s will be given away? Trying to figure out how easy it might be to get through ebay, etc.

The stadium seats about 3,600 from what I’ve gathered, so I’d guess they’ll make anywhere between 4-5k. Oh, and go M’s!


It seats 5000.

Taken directly from the Aquasox website: “The AquaSox play home games at Funko Field at Everett Memorial Stadium; opened 34 years ago in 1984, it has a seating capacity of 3,682.”
Image

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:28 pm

XSRK wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Anyone notice that the shirt is # 19 and Freddy is wearing # 98? Put them together and it's the year Funko began, I'm guessing that wasn't a coincidence. :)


Nice catch! I did not see that.


That is pretty cool that we didn't think of. 98 for 1998 and 19 for 2019. I hope we can have a new version of a t-shirt so you can collect em all :)
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Lvpopcollector wrote:I hope some of these are easy to get. I live in Las Vegas so getting to the games will not be possible. I love frogs, Pops and baseball so what would be better than some of these?!? NOTHING!!

lol


You can fly into the Everett airport (Paine Field). Prices for tickets are not that bad and make it a weekend trip and visit HQ!
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:31 pm

kingdingdong wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
theraven00 wrote:That's so cool! Man, it sucks to be a Mariners fan in Arizona. How many Jay Buhner Pop!s will be given away? Trying to figure out how easy it might be to get through ebay, etc.

The stadium seats about 3,600 from what I’ve gathered, so I’d guess they’ll make anywhere between 4-5k. Oh, and go M’s!


It seats 5000.


We have had over 5,000 in the stadium two different times but we do seat around 3,600. We have a General Admission section of bleachers along with lawn seating which does not factor into the physical seats.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
kingdingdong wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:The stadium seats about 3,600 from what I’ve gathered, so I’d guess they’ll make anywhere between 4-5k. Oh, and go M’s!


It seats 5000.


We have had over 5,000 in the stadium two different times but we do seat around 3,600. We have a General Admission section of bleachers along with lawn seating which does not factor into the physical seats.

Very excited for summer nights at the field! Thanks for all the info Gross
Image

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:13 pm

If you all would like to learn/hear my lovely voice I was on the Secondary Heroes Podcast the other day discussing Funko Field, Funko Fridays and other goodies!

The Secondary Heroes are Funatics and generally pretty nice guys lol =D>

https://soundcloud.com/secondaryheroes/episode-13-funko-field-for-fortnite-fun

Image
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Theshowman619
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 2:04 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Theshowman619 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:59 pm

These promos are awesome. Too bad I live so far away. I’d be there every giveaway game
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Raypunz
Posts: 859
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Raypunz » Thu May 16, 2019 3:00 pm

Hoping I can coincide my Next HQ trip with one of these games
Image

ISO:Michael Jordan Dunking Proto! Run and Jam Master Jay Protos and all urban vinyl (other than Tupac) Also looking for all league of legends protos regular and minis.


Hi I'm Ray.

User avatar
thx42
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 10:22 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby thx42 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:11 pm

I got my tickets for all the Fridays - see y'all there!

OriginalDuffy
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:09 am
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby OriginalDuffy » Thu May 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Sweet! Hoping to get the pop and tee online
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Join Funkord! A funko discord community: https://discord.gg/AGkvjRy

User avatar
ImranC23
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 11:22 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby ImranC23 » Thu May 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Not a huge baseball fan but I love the mascot and Freddy pops. Would be cool to take the family to a game and have a trip to HQ in the same day if possible. I’ll have to look at the giveaway schedule here shortly and see if I can get a trip together eventually.
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:whenyoupopping
ISO: SDCC Metallic Amazing Spider-Man 15, Japan Premiere Metallic Amazing Spider-Man 45, ANY Spider-Man Protos

runtodere
Posts: 2169
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby runtodere » Fri May 17, 2019 12:13 am

thx42 wrote:I got my tickets for all the Fridays - see y'all there!

Nice.

runtodere
Posts: 2169
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby runtodere » Fri May 17, 2019 12:17 am

MattyPHATty wrote:Something I found on the AquaSox FB. Verrrrrrry interested to see what the SW pop will be
Image

Wow. May have to fly up

User avatar
CorgiKohmander
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:06 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby CorgiKohmander » Fri May 17, 2019 12:19 am

June and July are jam packed for me. I hope to go in August.
Give me all the Groots, Flocked Pops/Dorbz and Pint Sized Heroes.
Twitter: @CorgiKohmander
Instagram: @CorgiKohmander

My Collection:
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... B230GY6OM/

My Grails:
Sulley (Flocked)
Winnie the Pooh SDCC 2012 (Flocked)
Beast (Flocked)
Gizmo (Flocked)
Wicket (Flocked)

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri May 17, 2019 1:04 am

runtodere wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Something I found on the AquaSox FB. Verrrrrrry interested to see what the SW pop will be
Image

Wow. May have to fly up

I guess this one won’t be an exclusive pop so you may want to choose a different game if you have the choice. Don’t wanna fly up just for a common sw pop
Image

User avatar
randig
Posts: 871
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby randig » Fri May 17, 2019 8:41 am

I love the Star Wars and Girl scout combo.
Image

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Theshowman619 wrote:These promos are awesome. Too bad I live so far away. I’d be there every giveaway game


This is year one of six years so there is time to plan for 2020!
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:44 pm

OriginalDuffy wrote:Sweet! Hoping to get the pop and tee online


As of now, we will be selling them only in person similar to Funko HQ items.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:45 pm

CorgiKohmander wrote:June and July are jam packed for me. I hope to go in August.


August 16 will be great with the Jay Buhner and right around HQ's second anniversary! \:D/ \:D/
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 18, 2019 5:25 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
OriginalDuffy wrote:Sweet! Hoping to get the pop and tee online


As of now, we will be selling them only in person similar to Funko HQ items.

Do you know yet by chance if these are going to be sold in the aquasox official store?
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 1675
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby mongoose12 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:51 am

That gold is a1
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:42 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
OriginalDuffy wrote:Sweet! Hoping to get the pop and tee online


As of now, we will be selling them only in person similar to Funko HQ items.

Do you know yet by chance if these are going to be sold in the aquasox official store?


They will be sold in our Frog Shop. We do not have an announced day or arrival but we plan to have it be limited to one per person, per day. This is still subject to change.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
As of now, we will be selling them only in person similar to Funko HQ items.

Do you know yet by chance if these are going to be sold in the aquasox official store?


They will be sold in our Frog Shop. We do not have an announced day or arrival but we plan to have it be limited to one per person, per day. This is still subject to change.

Sounds great! I will be there to get one when they drop. Appreciate it
Image

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:00 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Do you know yet by chance if these are going to be sold in the aquasox official store?


They will be sold in our Frog Shop. We do not have an announced day or arrival but we plan to have it be limited to one per person, per day. This is still subject to change.

Sounds great! I will be there to get one when they drop. Appreciate it


I manage all our social media and website so once I get the official announcement/okay I will share it on our social for sure and also share it with the community.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Strending625
Posts: 2679
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:42 am
Location: Echo Base, Hoth
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Strending625 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:03 pm

I’m hoping I can talk my wife into making the road trip out for the 8/16 game [-o< We have been talking about going out to HQ sometime this summer and a Funko Friday AquaSox game sounds like a great idea :)
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol
Dorbz: 100+
Pop PEZ: 43
Newest pop: 10” Bulbasaur, Charmander
ISO: NYCC Exclusive Mister Freeze Primal Age, HT White Raven, Monster Cereal Pop PEZ

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Strending625 wrote:I’m hoping I can talk my wife into making the road trip out for the 8/16 game [-o< We have been talking about going out to HQ sometime this summer and a Funko Friday AquaSox game sounds like a great idea :)


That's the weekend I recommend for anyone traveling this way. I am not sure what Funko has planned if anything but it would be the weekend of their Second Anniversary at HQ.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 19, 2019 1:09 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
They will be sold in our Frog Shop. We do not have an announced day or arrival but we plan to have it be limited to one per person, per day. This is still subject to change.

Sounds great! I will be there to get one when they drop. Appreciate it


I manage all our social media and website so once I get the official announcement/okay I will share it on our social for sure and also share it with the community.

Thanks again for all the info and help, you guys and Funko have definitely got this partnership started off right and I cant wait to see what else comes down the pipeline in the future.
Image

User avatar
Strending625
Posts: 2679
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:42 am
Location: Echo Base, Hoth
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Strending625 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
Strending625 wrote:I’m hoping I can talk my wife into making the road trip out for the 8/16 game [-o< We have been talking about going out to HQ sometime this summer and a Funko Friday AquaSox game sounds like a great idea :)


That's the weekend I recommend for anyone traveling this way. I am not sure what Funko has planned if anything but it would be the weekend of their Second Anniversary at HQ.

Even better excuse to make the trip! lol
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol
Dorbz: 100+
Pop PEZ: 43
Newest pop: 10” Bulbasaur, Charmander
ISO: NYCC Exclusive Mister Freeze Primal Age, HT White Raven, Monster Cereal Pop PEZ

BenLo
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:07 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby BenLo » Sun May 19, 2019 1:11 pm

That's an interesting observation

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:15 pm

Strending625 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
Strending625 wrote:I’m hoping I can talk my wife into making the road trip out for the 8/16 game [-o< We have been talking about going out to HQ sometime this summer and a Funko Friday AquaSox game sounds like a great idea :)


That's the weekend I recommend for anyone traveling this way. I am not sure what Funko has planned if anything but it would be the weekend of their Second Anniversary at HQ.

Even better excuse to make the trip! lol


I know! We have a game on Friday, the team is away on Saturday so I hope to go to whatever is going on at HQ. I recommended this date for Tristan/TopPops as well!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHUZl8Y-Kc16T6fV_KDpKGQ
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:16 pm

BenLo wrote:That's an interesting observation


Similar to July 20th you know it will be SDCC time so you can kinda plan on it but who knows, I could be completely wrong?! ](*,)
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

A-Okay
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby A-Okay » Sun May 19, 2019 1:24 pm

Picked up tickets for opening night and Aug 23. Cant wait to take my boys!! Safeco field can be a bit overwhelming so I'm looking forward to a closer, smaller venue. I cant wait to get one of those amazing shirts! I followed the Aquasox on twitter. I hope they will post when the shirts are available! Anyone know if the frog shop is open during the week or when there are not games? I've never been. The family is super stoked.
Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
ISO: My first Prototype
Attending my first Fundays this year thanks to my amazing Funko Family!



Image Image
Image

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 19, 2019 1:47 pm

A-Okay wrote:Picked up tickets for opening night and Aug 23. Cant wait to take my boys!! Safeco field can be a bit overwhelming so I'm looking forward to a closer, smaller venue. I cant wait to get one of those amazing shirts! I followed the Aquasox on twitter. I hope they will post when the shirts are available! Anyone know if the frog shop is open during the week or when there are not games? I've never been. The family is super stoked.

Very excited as well, I'll be there for most of the games also! Grossanator stated above that he works for the Aquasox social media and will post on their social media and here when the tee and Frog pop will be available at the Frog Shop when he gets the ok. As far as hours of operation-the website says they are open weekdays 9a-5p and on weekends they have games in town but I'm not sure if that is the Frog shop or just the front office. He should be able to answer that part a little better than I can. Hope you and your boys have a great time!
Image

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:01 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Picked up tickets for opening night and Aug 23. Cant wait to take my boys!! Safeco field can be a bit overwhelming so I'm looking forward to a closer, smaller venue. I cant wait to get one of those amazing shirts! I followed the Aquasox on twitter. I hope they will post when the shirts are available! Anyone know if the frog shop is open during the week or when there are not games? I've never been. The family is super stoked.

Very excited as well, I'll be there for most of the games also! Grossanator stated above that he works for the Aquasox social media and will post on their social media and here when the tee and Frog pop will be available at the Frog Shop when he gets the ok. As far as hours of operation-the website says they are open weekdays 9a-5p and on weekends they have games in town but I'm not sure if that is the Frog shop or just the front office. He should be able to answer that part a little better than I can. Hope you and your boys have a great time!


The Frog Shop is actually in two locations. We have one at the ballpark open during games and then one at our Front Office, 3802 Broadway which is open Monday-Friday from 9 to 5 PM. During the season we tend to have more items at the park vs the Front Office however these items will be available at both.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BadEugoogolizer, Timeforcornflakes