Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 19, 2019 2:21 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Picked up tickets for opening night and Aug 23. Cant wait to take my boys!! Safeco field can be a bit overwhelming so I'm looking forward to a closer, smaller venue. I cant wait to get one of those amazing shirts! I followed the Aquasox on twitter. I hope they will post when the shirts are available! Anyone know if the frog shop is open during the week or when there are not games? I've never been. The family is super stoked.

Very excited as well, I'll be there for most of the games also! Grossanator stated above that he works for the Aquasox social media and will post on their social media and here when the tee and Frog pop will be available at the Frog Shop when he gets the ok. As far as hours of operation-the website says they are open weekdays 9a-5p and on weekends they have games in town but I'm not sure if that is the Frog shop or just the front office. He should be able to answer that part a little better than I can. Hope you and your boys have a great time!


The Frog Shop is actually in two locations. We have one at the ballpark open during games and then one at our Front Office, 3802 Broadway which is open Monday-Friday from 9 to 5 PM. During the season we tend to have more items at the park vs the Front Office however these items will be available at both.

Good to know, I didn’t know there were two locations I just assumed it was all at the ballpark. Very much looking forward to the Frogs Jersey pop and Funko Field Tee. Gonna have to get me a hat now for the games also
Image

A-Okay
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby A-Okay » Sun May 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Picked up tickets for opening night and Aug 23. Cant wait to take my boys!! Safeco field can be a bit overwhelming so I'm looking forward to a closer, smaller venue. I cant wait to get one of those amazing shirts! I followed the Aquasox on twitter. I hope they will post when the shirts are available! Anyone know if the frog shop is open during the week or when there are not games? I've never been. The family is super stoked.

Very excited as well, I'll be there for most of the games also! Grossanator stated above that he works for the Aquasox social media and will post on their social media and here when the tee and Frog pop will be available at the Frog Shop when he gets the ok. As far as hours of operation-the website says they are open weekdays 9a-5p and on weekends they have games in town but I'm not sure if that is the Frog shop or just the front office. He should be able to answer that part a little better than I can. Hope you and your boys have a great time!


The Frog Shop is actually in two locations. We have one at the ballpark open during games and then one at our Front Office, 3802 Broadway which is open Monday-Friday from 9 to 5 PM. During the season we tend to have more items at the park vs the Front Office however these items will be available at both.


Woo hoo! Thank you both for all the useful info :)
Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
ISO: My first Prototype
Attending my first Fundays this year thanks to my amazing Funko Family!



Image Image
Image

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Mon May 20, 2019 5:04 pm

You guys are always welcome to @EverettAquaSox on twitter about these questions or email me at jasong@aquasox.com. Just don't expect me to buy, hold or anything that can jeopardize my job or relationship with Funko. I will share as much as I can to keep you all in the loop!
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

ejcurtis115
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 pm
Location: Pacific NW

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby ejcurtis115 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:02 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
ejcurtis115 wrote:We bought season tickets due to the Funko events! Of course, 3 of the Funko Fridays we will be out of town. 2 of them are SDCC and D23 though so we will be having fun!

Bummer, P and I were looking forward to hanging out with you guys’ there but at least you are missing them for some very worthy ventures. We’ll be glad to help you guys with any giveaways you won’t be able to get


Does P stand for PignosePony? LOL lol lol


Haha, I was assuming so:) or my BFF
:SW9:
ISO: Wicked Witch (Wizard of Oz)
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

SpastikGrl
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed May 22, 2019 3:06 am

ejcurtis115 wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Bummer, P and I were looking forward to hanging out with you guys’ there but at least you are missing them for some very worthy ventures. We’ll be glad to help you guys with any giveaways you won’t be able to get


Does P stand for PignosePony? LOL lol lol


Haha, I was assuming so:) or my BFF


This is the funniest thread ever

ejcurtis115
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 pm
Location: Pacific NW

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby ejcurtis115 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:06 am

PigNosePony wrote:
ejcurtis115 wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:
Does P stand for PignosePony? LOL lol lol


Haha, I was assuming so:) or my BFF


This is the funniest thread ever


Haha, probably!
:SW9:
ISO: Wicked Witch (Wizard of Oz)
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

SpastikGrl
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed May 22, 2019 11:14 am

Grossanator9 wrote:You guys are always welcome to @EverettAquaSox on twitter about these questions or email me at jasong@aquasox.com. Just don't expect me to buy, hold or anything that can jeopardize my job or relationship with Funko. I will share as much as I can to keep you all in the loop!


Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to us and Funko!

rexflexall
Posts: 2210
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby rexflexall » Wed May 22, 2019 11:31 am

I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:17 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:You guys are always welcome to @EverettAquaSox on twitter about these questions or email me at jasong@aquasox.com. Just don't expect me to buy, hold or anything that can jeopardize my job or relationship with Funko. I will share as much as I can to keep you all in the loop!


Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to us and Funko!


Always! I was collecting Funko products prior to moving/working here in Everett. I always love helping y'all!
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:18 pm

rexflexall wrote:I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL


I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

SpastikGrl
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed May 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL


I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett


YESSSSSSSSSS TO FDO AT FUNKO FIELD!!

User avatar
jkcohen626
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:57 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:22 pm

I LOVE little league baseball teams. Hopefully I can pick up at least a Mascot and hopefully a Freddy!
Image
Image
Approximate number of POPs: 250
Mystery Minis: 62
Pint Size Heroes: 64
Powered by Funko boxes: 24
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool
Most Recent Pick Up: 6" Hulk w/Gauntlet

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:35 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:I LOVE little league baseball teams. Hopefully I can pick up at least a Mascot and hopefully a Freddy!


Webbly in the Frogs jersey will be sold at our Frog Shop while supplies. Hopefully, you can swing by!
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 22, 2019 1:47 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL


I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett


YESSSSSSSSSS TO FDO AT FUNKO FIELD!!

This would be amazing! I could see it working easily with the close proximity to HQ. Love this partnership you guys have
Image

WarHmongHer
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:53 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby WarHmongHer » Wed May 22, 2019 2:34 pm

cant wait for funko to open more flagship stores. maybe they will pick up sponsers for other teams as well.

Hawkeye_13
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Hawkeye_13 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:26 pm

Diversified!

Hawkeye_13
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Hawkeye_13 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:26 pm

Diversified!

ejcurtis115
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 pm
Location: Pacific NW

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby ejcurtis115 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:You guys are always welcome to @EverettAquaSox on twitter about these questions or email me at jasong@aquasox.com. Just don't expect me to buy, hold or anything that can jeopardize my job or relationship with Funko. I will share as much as I can to keep you all in the loop!


Thanks for the info Jason!
:SW9:
ISO: Wicked Witch (Wizard of Oz)
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:06 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:cant wait for funko to open more flagship stores. maybe they will pick up sponsers for other teams as well.


I am not sure if they will sponsor other teams as we are Minor League Baseball and we are the hometown team. Funko was born and raised in Snohomish County and their reach might wrap around the world, I wouldn't see them expanding to other clubs but this is just my opinion.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
MajorLeaguePops
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm
Location: Modesto

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MajorLeaguePops » Wed May 29, 2019 6:30 pm

Who is local to HQ and can pick me up a Freddy ? I mainly collect baseball pops (along with some Disney Pops) and want all of these pops related to the Aquasox. Thanks!
Image

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 pm

These are so cool! Really hope I can make it up there again for one.
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2018. I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
Image

WarHmongHer
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:53 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby WarHmongHer » Thu May 30, 2019 4:19 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:cant wait for funko to open more flagship stores. maybe they will pick up sponsers for other teams as well.


I am not sure if they will sponsor other teams as we are Minor League Baseball and we are the hometown team. Funko was born and raised in Snohomish County and their reach might wrap around the world, I wouldn't see them expanding to other clubs but this is just my opinion.



Yeah, just wishful thinking. Lol. Pretty sweet that they picked up the hometown team though.

kingdingdong
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:09 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby kingdingdong » Thu May 30, 2019 5:34 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:I LOVE little league baseball teams. Hopefully I can pick up at least a Mascot and hopefully a Freddy!


Webbly in the Frogs jersey will be sold at our Frog Shop while supplies. Hopefully, you can swing by!


When does the sale date start?

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:42 am

WarHmongHer wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:cant wait for funko to open more flagship stores. maybe they will pick up sponsers for other teams as well.


I am not sure if they will sponsor other teams as we are Minor League Baseball and we are the hometown team. Funko was born and raised in Snohomish County and their reach might wrap around the world, I wouldn't see them expanding to other clubs but this is just my opinion.



Yeah, just wishful thinking. Lol. Pretty sweet that they picked up the hometown team though.


It is pretty awesome! It's crazy to see how a DM to a person at Funko blossomed into a six-year field naming rights partnership.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:42 am

kingdingdong wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:I LOVE little league baseball teams. Hopefully I can pick up at least a Mascot and hopefully a Freddy!


Webbly in the Frogs jersey will be sold at our Frog Shop while supplies. Hopefully, you can swing by!


When does the sale date start?


We don't have a street date yet however I would expect it to be no later than June 21 which is our Opening Night.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
FunkoPoppinLockin
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:32 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby FunkoPoppinLockin » Thu May 30, 2019 1:41 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:I LOVE little league baseball teams. Hopefully I can pick up at least a Mascot and hopefully a Freddy!


Webbly in the Frogs jersey will be sold at our Frog Shop while supplies. Hopefully, you can swing by!


Any of the Webblys is a must have. Such an amazing mascot.
Instagram: funkopoppinlockin

User avatar
divade23
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:24 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby divade23 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:43 pm

Love these. Better get some tickets!!
Diedre the Funko Fiend

User avatar
divade23
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:24 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby divade23 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL


I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett

Oooohhhhh now you’re talkin!!! Sign me up home slice. Love this idea.
Diedre the Funko Fiend

A-Okay
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby A-Okay » Fri May 31, 2019 1:46 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL


I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett


Thats such a cool idea! I really hope that happens :)
Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
ISO: My first Prototype
Attending my first Fundays this year thanks to my amazing Funko Family!



Image Image
Image

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:27 pm

A-Okay wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL


I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett


Thats such a cool idea! I really hope that happens :)


As long as I get to have a voice this time around, I will. I know August 16 could be a great time for Funatics to visit Funko Field and it's close enough to HQ's second anniversary. I hope they have something that weekend since I don't have a game on Saturday so I would be able to attend :)
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
mactds
Posts: 1652
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby mactds » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:33 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
I am not sure if they will sponsor other teams as we are Minor League Baseball and we are the hometown team. Funko was born and raised in Snohomish County and their reach might wrap around the world, I wouldn't see them expanding to other clubs but this is just my opinion.



Yeah, just wishful thinking. Lol. Pretty sweet that they picked up the hometown team though.


It is pretty awesome! It's crazy to see how a DM to a person at Funko blossomed into a six-year field naming rights partnership.


You're absolutely nailing this thread Jason. Thank you for the insights.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Image

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:44 pm

mactds wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:

Yeah, just wishful thinking. Lol. Pretty sweet that they picked up the hometown team though.


It is pretty awesome! It's crazy to see how a DM to a person at Funko blossomed into a six-year field naming rights partnership.


You're absolutely nailing this thread Jason. Thank you for the insights.


Thanks Trev, always gotta keep the community in the loop and have facts, not speculation.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:49 pm

The announcement of these exclusives have easily been top five for me on upcoming releases. Love baseball, love Funko, doesn’t get much better than that!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:The announcement of these exclusives have easily been top five for me on upcoming releases. Love baseball, love Funko, doesn’t get much better than that!


That's awesome to hear! I hope having a Funatic in the meetings for 2020 and beyond will make them even more epic!
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage

User avatar
grilledeggplant
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Springfield , OR

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby grilledeggplant » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:31 pm

I wish I was in the area to attend the game, hope you guys have fun at the event
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:The announcement of these exclusives have easily been top five for me on upcoming releases. Love baseball, love Funko, doesn’t get much better than that!


That's awesome to hear! I hope having a Funatic in the meetings for 2020 and beyond will make them even more epic!


For sure! I hope that the case as well! Hoping to make it up there from Utah for one of the releases. Not often do people travel for a single A team lol!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

BenLo
Posts: 690
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:07 am

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby BenLo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:36 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL


I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett

Now that would be pretty cool!

User avatar
Strending625
Posts: 2639
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:42 am
Location: Echo Base, Hoth
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Strending625 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:.

Are the exclusives going to be available only during the Funko Friday games or are they going to be available during all games throughout the season? We aren’t going to be able to go to a Funko Friday game but are still planning on going to a game if possible when we make a summer trip to HQ.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol
Dorbz: 100+
Pop PEZ: 43
Newest pop: 10” Bulbasaur, Charmander
ISO: NYCC Exclusive Mister Freeze Primal Age, HT White Raven, Monster Cereal Pop PEZ

Mos_Eisley
Posts: 1464
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Mos_Eisley » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:25 am

I need to get to a Funko Friday!

User avatar
Grossanator9
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Everett, WA
Contact:

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Grossanator9 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:09 am

Strending625 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:.

Are the exclusives going to be available only during the Funko Friday games or are they going to be available during all games throughout the season? We aren’t going to be able to go to a Funko Friday game but are still planning on going to a game if possible when we make a summer trip to HQ.


The exclusives are giveaways on the day of the game. There will be a limited number Webbly in a FROGS striped jersey available in out team store.
Jason Grohoske aka Jason HQ aka Jason Everett
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO - Funko HQ Grand Opening T-Shirt

ImageImage


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2017fanatic, A-Okay, AraBellaDonna, katersatz, TheLastAnimator