New molds for Universal Studios: Monsters

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Brunodog

Re: New molds for Universal Studios: Monsters

Postby Brunodog » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:30 pm

Was browsing through the web and saw a Glam of a Dracula holding a candle. Looks good. Hopefully it's real and is realeased soon. It had a Walgreens exclusive sticker
Well I honestly like pretty much anything to do with pop culture soooooo... :colors:
Pops Owned: 54
Newest: Bushfire Heroes
Oldest: Krypto the Superdog

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:31 pm

Brunodog wrote:Was browsing through the web and saw a Glam of a Dracula holding a candle. Looks good. Hopefully it's real and is realeased soon. It had a Walgreens exclusive sticker

Probably going to be released around Halloween time
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

Brunodog

Postby Brunodog » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:33 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
Brunodog wrote:Was browsing through the web and saw a Glam of a Dracula holding a candle. Looks good. Hopefully it's real and is realeased soon. It had a Walgreens exclusive sticker

Maybe, but it will probably be announced soon considering Funko's already revealing the Christmas characters
Well I honestly like pretty much anything to do with pop culture soooooo... :colors:

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:36 pm

Brunodog wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:

Maybe, but it will probably be announced soon considering Funko's already revealing the Christmas characters

Probably though I hope this leads into a possibility of another wave for monsters
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

Karebear101083

Postby Karebear101083 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:38 pm

I would love to see a Phatom of the Opera pop! A masked and I masked would be sick af!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:34 am

A new wave would be sweet!

Rpiccioni1

Postby Rpiccioni1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:03 pm

I am so excited for Dracula. I need him to go with my Frankie, and invisible man.
:freddy3:

RoboFist

Postby RoboFist » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:32 pm

I'm beyond stoked for this potential new wave of Universal Horror! The original wave was great, but between that gorgeous Invisible Man Pop and the brand-spankin-new Dracula mold ("Listen to them. Children of the night! Vhat music they make."), I'm hungry for more.

If there's one new mold I'd love to see, it would be a Larry Talbot holding that iconic wolf's head cane. I'm such a sucker for The Wolf Man that I'd buy just about anything Funko makes of him. In fact, I'd LOVE a Movie Moment with Wolf Man jumping into battle with Frankenstein's Monster, like the poster:

That would be my new favorite Funko item of all time.

I loved the new Frankenstein with the flower that we got last year, but I feel like there's so much more you could do with that character. A complete glow-in-the-dark variant would be incredible. So would one that was on fire, or one wearing the fur outfit from Son of Frankenstein. Jeez, while we're at it, I'd love to see a Igor Pop!

So many great ideas...Unmasked Phantom of the Opera would be killer. Honestly, more Pops depicting Lon Chaney Sr. in general would make me extremely happy: Hunchback of Notre Dame, London After Midnight, etc.

But if we really wanted to get creepy with old-school Universal Horror, I'd LOVE to see a Pop of Conrad Veidt from The Man Who Laughs.

No matter what, of course, if Funko keeps making Universal Horror Pops, I'll keep buying 'em!
Latest: "BAHNEY, MY PEBBLES!"
300th: Audrey II
200th: Rapunzel (Dancing)
100th: Hoverboard Marty McFly
1st: V for Vendetta
Funatic Since 2012

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:35 pm

Hopefully we get a whole new monsters line, it seems that universal is promoting the monsters again

Brunodog

Postby Brunodog » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 am

RoboFist wrote:I'm beyond stoked for this potential new wave of Universal Horror! The original wave was great, but between that gorgeous Invisible Man Pop and the brand-spankin-new Dracula mold ("Listen to them. Children of the night! Vhat music they make."), I'm hungry for more.

If there's one new mold I'd love to see, it would be a Larry Talbot holding that iconic wolf's head cane. I'm such a sucker for The Wolf Man that I'd buy just about anything Funko makes of him. In fact, I'd LOVE a Movie Moment with Wolf Man jumping into battle with Frankenstein's Monster, like the poster:

That would be my new favorite Funko item of all time.

I loved the new Frankenstein with the flower that we got last year, but I feel like there's so much more you could do with that character. A complete glow-in-the-dark variant would be incredible. So would one that was on fire, or one wearing the fur outfit from Son of Frankenstein. Jeez, while we're at it, I'd love to see a Igor Pop!

So many great ideas...Unmasked Phantom of the Opera would be killer. Honestly, more Pops depicting Lon Chaney Sr. in general would make me extremely happy: Hunchback of Notre Dame, London After Midnight, etc.

But if we really wanted to get creepy with old-school Universal Horror, I'd LOVE to see a Pop of Conrad Veidt from The Man Who Laughs.

No matter what, of course, if Funko keeps making Universal Horror Pops, I'll keep buying 'em!

Love to see Veidt, he's pretty creepy though...
Be interesting to see him, wondering how Funko would do the smile considering most pops don't have them

tlaloc666

Postby tlaloc666 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:16 pm

Does im the only one waiting for the Mummy Glow in the dark ??

I love wolfman, dracula, Frankenstein, invisible man,the bride and creature.

But theres no love for the mummy, metaluna and phantom of the opera ??
:(
Kyko here !!

Tik tok : @kyko_tj
Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Funko events attended
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2021
Funko Fright Night 2 NYC 2022

Ronnie18

Postby Ronnie18 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:36 pm

I have always liked that Universal has the classic horror monsters at their park. I don’t think you can go to wrong with the mold. There are so many options.

jzq88

Postby jzq88 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:06 pm

im ready :)
:freddy3:

arnie

Postby arnie » Sat May 06, 2023 5:18 pm

More star wars pops most likely lol

Return to “Pop!”