Haunted Mansion Event Madame Leota!!!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jsmithdigital
SCCA 2022
SCCA 2022

Re: Haunted Mansion Event Madame Leota!!!

Postby jsmithdigital » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:09 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:
Saw somewhere that Barnes and Noble is getting the non-GITD version along with some other haunted mansion pops. Not sure if that is true or not but gives us hope.

This would be so awesome! I would love to have the GITD one but I would be happy to have any version at this point.

I would love for this to happen to give me a chance at a version of it for my Disneyland display with the Disney lego castle at the center of it.

There some showing up on Barnes and nobles system but I wonder if it is haunted mansion the movie that is coming out.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:59 pm

Has anyone gotten the results of the lotteries yet? Asking for a friend.

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:55 pm

emoagogo wrote:Has anyone gotten the results of the lotteries yet? Asking for a friend.

I don't believe we find out until the 15th. I'd be more worried about getting certain pins than the pops. The pops are only a small segment of people's major wants in the rsp (most ppl are pin people), so we should be good.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:14 pm

Smijus2004 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:This would be so awesome! I would love to have the GITD one but I would be happy to have any version at this point.

I would love for this to happen to give me a chance at a version of it for my Disneyland display with the Disney lego castle at the center of it.

There some showing up on Barnes and nobles system but I wonder if it is haunted mansion the movie that is coming out.

i didn't know there was going to be a movie?! thats great news! Thanks for sharing!

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:27 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

i didn't know there was going to be a movie?! thats great news! Thanks for sharing!

I didn't know about any movie news either, but a fresh take on it is long overdue!
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

Danberry75

Postby Danberry75 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Hopefully any new Pops are Disney ride based and not a movie (I haven't heard about a new movie?)
Funko collector & Comic Con veteran
SDCC 1993-1996, 2000-19, 2022
WonderCon 2015-19, 2022
C2E2 2015-16
Silicon Valley Comic Con 2017-19
ECCC 2017-19, 21-22
LBCC 2016-19
LBCE 2016-20, 22
TwitchCon 2016-17, 19
Comikaze/Stan Lee's Los Angeles Comic Con/Los Angeles Comic Con 2015-19
DesignerCon 2015-19, 21
SD Comic Fest 2017-20, 22
D23 2015, 2017, 2019
Comic Con Revolution 2018-19, 21-22
Amazing Comic Con Las Vegas 2018-19

and many, many more!

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:39 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

There’s been talks of a movie with Del Toro attached/involved, but he always takes on like 361 projects so we shall see. I haven’t heard any movement on it in a while!

These would most likely be a listing for ride pops!

ChefPoP818

Postby ChefPoP818 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:03 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
emoagogo wrote:Has anyone gotten the results of the lotteries yet? Asking for a friend.

I don't believe we find out until the 15th. I'd be more worried about getting certain pins than the pops. The pops are only a small segment of people's major wants in the rsp (most ppl are pin people), so we should be good.

I think after this holiday weekend we should know, the event didn’t sell out so it shouldn’t take that long and I agree about the Pins, some of those pins are more limited than the PoP, I also believe we should be good getting all the pops we want, we get 1st dibs anyways on the extra merch at the Event Store

:freddy1: :freddy2: :freddy3: :freddy4:

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:11 pm

ChefPoP818 wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

I think after this holiday weekend we should know, the event didn’t sell out so it shouldn’t take that long and I agree about the Pins, some of those pins are more limited than the PoP, I also believe we should be good getting all the pops we want, we get 1st dibs anyways on the extra merch at the Event Store

Well that’s especially true since there’s no run size on Leota yet of if she’s a true exclusive or not!

ChefPoP818

Postby ChefPoP818 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 pm

GusGus wrote:
ChefPoP818 wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

Well that’s especially true since there’s no run size on Leota yet of if she’s a true exclusive or not!

I think that 4K might be true so just in case the event did sell out everyone could get at least 2 my theory

Or tons of extras like mostly all the Disney is exclusives have been so far this year.

Or they just honor the number ordered and makes it more limited.

We will find out soon

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:47 pm

GusGus wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:

There’s been talks of a movie with Del Toro attached/involved, but he always takes on like 361 projects so we shall see. I haven’t heard any movement on it in a while!

These would most likely be a listing for ride pops!

Oh wow either way that’s exciting! Hopefully they announce things soon!

millone

Postby millone » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:16 pm

wolfy233 wrote:

I hope this is true. Which pins did you try for?

millone

Postby millone » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:17 pm

ChefPoP818 wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

I love the all the pops we want idea. Lol

Funtoyzjmb

Postby Funtoyzjmb » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:36 pm

I will be looking for Leota pop after the event

Funtoyzjmb

Postby Funtoyzjmb » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:38 pm

I hope they sell Madame Leota Pops at D23 this August

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:41 pm

Funtoyzjmb wrote:I hope they sell Madame Leota Pops at D23 this August

That’s possible, but highly unlikely since the events are 3 weeks apart. We shall see!

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:03 pm

ChefPoP818 wrote:
GusGus wrote:
ChefPoP818 wrote:

I think that 4K might be true so just in case the event did sell out everyone could get at least 2 my theory

Or tons of extras like mostly all the Disney is exclusives have been so far this year.

We will find out soon

I could have sworn I saw somewhere it was LE 999

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:23 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:

I didn't know about any movie news either, but a fresh take on it is long overdue!

Where is everyone hearing about this movie? A remake?

jsmithdigital
SCCA 2022
SCCA 2022

Postby jsmithdigital » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:45 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

I guess it was announced at SDCC in 2010. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSQJr4ysVVs Who knows if it's still happening.

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:53 pm

Yea GDT takes on more projects than any filmmaker alive and then either ends up producing instead of directing or drops out. I always take his announcements with a grain of salt!

Shertle

Postby Shertle » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:22 am

The movie will eventually happen. Theres too much potential from the IP to make a good franchise out of HM and hopefully erasing the memory of the 2003 version from the world. Theres also a lot of money potential in a Haunted Mansion series of movies, and Disney likes money. I dont think Del Torro will ever actually direct the movie(s), he may write and/or produce though

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:38 pm

Smijus2004 wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:

I guess it was announced at SDCC in 2010. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSQJr4ysVVs Who knows if it's still happening.

Oh, at least that is a lead. Thanks for sharing the link. Looks interesting.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:

I wonder if the one B&N will get will be based on the movie or the ride?

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:32 am

ChefPoP818 wrote:
GusGus wrote:
ChefPoP818 wrote:

We will find out soon

Strange. I've heard the 4k being thrown about as well, but it's very unsubstantiated atm. I would lean on caution and say they may make a lot, as they have been lately for other pops. It will definitely be more limited than the general park releases as of late, but how limited, we won't know until the event.

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:59 am

Wonder where the 4k rumor started floating around? I hope it’s true, but it’s just funny that everyone has that number in mind!

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Got some of these! Can't wait for this event!
I'm Josh

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:38 pm

Got my email today and I got three from the different RSP rounds. Based on that it appears there is a large quantity of these and I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up in Disneyland/DisneyWorld after the event.
Image Image

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:50 pm

Vertigo813 wrote:Got my email today and I got three from the different RSP rounds. Based on that it appears there is a large quantity of these and I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up in Disneyland/DisneyWorld after the event.

Wow! Congrats!

x3r0

Postby x3r0 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:04 pm

I just got my email as well. I was able to snag 3. No where on the email states you can request for more of the Funko Pop, strictly says

Mystery Sets: Each guest was awarded up to ten (10) of item #14-Attraction Scenes Mystery Pin Collection and item #15-Graveyard Ghosts Mystery Pin Collection, based on the amount requested in the RSP and the requests for additional sets. If you requested nine or fewer sets, you may add additional sets to your order, up to a total of ten (10), while supplies last. Please reply to this email with the number of additional sets (up to a total of ten) that you would like to add.

There is no where on the email states you can request more than 3 Funko Pop! Haunted Mansion, Madame Leota. I really do believe they are restricting the purchase on this piece. Since they also have some tickets for sale still, it is very possible they will roll it over into the parks for availability and or for D23.

That section of the email speaks loud and clear it may be a Limit Edition of 999... or 1998 (If each night sells 999 of them per night). I can email them and ask if they'll willingly to spill any information to the public, stay tuned while I ask~
Collecting since 2010

..I like to take photos of anything...

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funko Hollywood's Sid and Marty Krofft
Funko Hollywood’s Funkon

Instagram: Euphoria Imaging

x3r0

Postby x3r0 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:39 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

there is an Eddie Murphy Haunted Mansion movie... I believe.. and that released a while ago...
Collecting since 2010

Funko Hollywood’s Funkon

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:32 am

Fights gonna break out at Disney all over again!

x3r0

Postby x3r0 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:36 am

rexflexall wrote:Fights gonna break out at Disney all over again!

That's if Disney plans to release them after the events, I am still waiting on the email from them to see what the official word is.
Collecting since 2010

Funko Hollywood’s Funkon

jandkstuff

Postby jandkstuff » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:06 pm

I got my RSP list night and was able to snag some Leotas! Yay!!!! Congrats to everyone else who got their wishlists!
Hi, I'm Karyn! Nice to meet you. :-)

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:14 pm

jandkstuff wrote:I got my RSP list night and was able to snag some Leotas! Yay!!!! Congrats to everyone else who got their wishlists!

Congrats! I can't wait to see what they look like in person and hope they release a regular version that I can get my hands on.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

jandkstuff

Postby jandkstuff » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:18 pm

newhousebailey wrote:
jandkstuff wrote:I got my RSP list night and was able to snag some Leotas! Yay!!!! Congrats to everyone else who got their wishlists!

Congrats! I can't wait to see what they look like in person and hope they release a regular version that I can get my hands on.

I know! I'm so excited and since this event looks to be taking the place of Fundays for me (unless some miracle happens and I get off the waitlist) I'm really hoping these and the event are amazing and help to fill the Fundays void. lol

x3r0

Postby x3r0 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:25 pm

jandkstuff wrote:
newhousebailey wrote:

I know! I'm so excited and since this event looks to be taking the place of Fundays for me (unless some miracle happens and I get off the waitlist) I'm really hoping these and the event are amazing and help to fill the Fundays void. lol

That's the reason why I am going to HM 50th, to help and fill the Fundays void :idea: lol

The feels is too close for that... haha!

The 50th HM Event should be fun! I think I could manage it for a couple of hours-- anything beyond that, it gets really cold and swampy weather like in that area.

I also have a feeling there will be a non-Glow variant, at a later date-- but guess time will tell for that.
Collecting since 2010

Funko Hollywood’s Funkon

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:31 pm

There was something , I need to find it. The GITD version is for the event, and a non glo to be released later on. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Shalee04 wrote:There was something , I need to find it. The GITD version is for the event, and a non glo to be released later on. \:D/

Awesome! I hope they are readily available at Disney World as we are going in January. The wife and daughter are hitting up Disneyland this week, but that is before the non-glow is released. We are huuuge Haunted Mansion fans. :)
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

x3r0

Postby x3r0 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:10 pm

Just got an email from Disney Events and they said this..

You are limited to 3 of any RSP items except the mystery sets. It is a limited release, but not a limited edition. This event is the first time this item will be available for purchase.

Pretty unclear still if they are going to distribute after the event or not and where it may be readily available to purchase and time.

But hope this clears up some stuff though! :)
Collecting since 2010

Funko Hollywood’s Funkon

jandkstuff

Postby jandkstuff » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:02 pm

x3r0 wrote:Just got an email from Disney Events and they said this..

You are limited to 3 of any RSP items except the mystery sets. It is a limited release, but not a limited edition. This event is the first time this item will be available for purchase.

Pretty unclear still if they are going to distribute after the event or not and where it may be readily available to purchase and time.

But hope this clears up some stuff though! :)

Thank you for the clarification. You just saved me an email. :-)

Return to “Pop!”