Your favorite pop?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ThePoppler710

Re: The one pop that made you happy

Postby ThePoppler710 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:48 pm

nogimmick wrote:just pulled the trigger on an OG penguin on ebay, marking the end of my upwards climb with my collection. everything else on my want list is right around $20. i have reached the top of my personal collection mountain and it feels absolutely awesome.

It is a good feeling my friend!!! I am finally in that heavy hitter stage where alot of the Pops i am getting are over a $100 at least, some new releases here and there but for the most part everything is over the $100 mark ](*,)
Stay On The Good Vibes!!!

ISO Right Now: The OG Toy Story Line, Mr. Krabs, The Hobbit, and Benson from The Regular Show (will get crazier as years pass)
Current Top 3:Leonardo SpongeBob & Shredder Plankton 2014 SDCC, Fry and Leela 2015 NYCC, Freddy Funko Pennywise
Current Goal: Make it to my first Funko Fundays!

nogimmick

Postby nogimmick » Sat May 18, 2019 4:04 pm

ThePoppler710 wrote:
nogimmick wrote:just pulled the trigger on an OG penguin on ebay, marking the end of my upwards climb with my collection. everything else on my want list is right around $20. i have reached the top of my personal collection mountain and it feels absolutely awesome.

It is a good feeling my friend!!! I am finally in that heavy hitter stage where alot of the Pops i am getting are over a $100 at least, some new releases here and there but for the most part everything is over the $100 mark ](*,)

i got lucky with OOB pieces

shazam, $150
hawkman, $120
two-face, $65
penguin, $40

i DID have to pay PPG for my green arrow and ace, but it was worth it to complete my collection. now all i have on my DC wishlist is the newest jim lee piece and the dark nights metal pops (laughs and dawnbreaker, have red death ordered)
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

Mauibrah

Postby Mauibrah » Sat May 18, 2019 5:38 pm

I’m a huge boxing and Muhammad Ali fan so having his Pop is something that will be in my collection forever
IG: @mauishaun

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun May 19, 2019 4:25 am

What a great thread idea! Just recently, some amazing friends of mine got me a CC Custom ECCC exclusive Emerald Pennywise as a thank you for designing the logo for their podcast, the Secondary Heroes. It not only looks great in my It collection but also reminds me of some of the amazing friends I've made in the Funko community!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

ThePoppler710

Postby ThePoppler710 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:49 am

YeetGrimes wrote:What a great thread idea! Just recently, some amazing friends of mine got me a CC Custom ECCC exclusive Emerald Pennywise as a thank you for designing the logo for their podcast, the Secondary Heroes. It not only looks great in my It collection but also reminds me of some of the amazing friends I've made in the Funko community!

I will be definitely be checking you out for future designs, the real Funko community is one of the best around!
Stay On The Good Vibes!!!

ISO Right Now: The OG Toy Story Line, Mr. Krabs, The Hobbit, and Benson from The Regular Show (will get crazier as years pass)
Current Top 3:Leonardo SpongeBob & Shredder Plankton 2014 SDCC, Fry and Leela 2015 NYCC, Freddy Funko Pennywise
Current Goal: Make it to my first Funko Fundays!

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon May 20, 2019 1:57 am

BigPhilV88 wrote:Red Hood makes me happy. He’s got a red hood

That he does, that he does.
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon May 20, 2019 2:05 am

ThePoppler710 wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:What a great thread idea! Just recently, some amazing friends of mine got me a CC Custom ECCC exclusive Emerald Pennywise as a thank you for designing the logo for their podcast, the Secondary Heroes. It not only looks great in my It collection but also reminds me of some of the amazing friends I've made in the Funko community!

I will be definitely be checking you out for future designs, the real Funko community is one of the best around!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:45 am

Idk why but the hook/tick tok pop from the hot topic villains box made me pretty happy. I had seen it prior to buying the box in online pics, but when I opened the box and seen it in person i was pretty excited. It's still one of my favs, i think they did an amazing job on that one. It looked much better in person than in the pics i seen online.
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Mon May 20, 2019 9:17 am

I really enjoyed the Noid pop that came out last year. I wasn’t sure if Funko would be making something as obscure as that.
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:15 am

MacKazoo wrote:I really enjoyed the Noid pop that came out last year. I wasn’t sure if Funko would be making something as obscure as that.

I loved that guy! Target released all those ad icons at the same time and he was the main "need" for me, was so happy when I finally found him
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Mon May 20, 2019 11:36 am

dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I really enjoyed the Noid pop that came out last year. I wasn’t sure if Funko would be making something as obscure as that.

I loved that guy! Target released all those ad icons at the same time and he was the main "need" for me, was so happy when I finally found him

Same lol
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon May 20, 2019 11:57 am

Sugar Bear.

I walked in to a Target and saw him sitting on the electronics counter and was so excited to see him. Right now he's in a heavy duty protector and is sitting on my desk at home, and every time I look at him I feel happy - just a genuinely great Pop.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

djwu

Postby djwu » Mon May 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Yeah, that was very surprising but feels very Funko-esque because it seems they are fan of things from a different time such as the Noid
Image Image

Kenjutsu763

Postby Kenjutsu763 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:45 pm

10" Hulk is probably the only one I actually took out of the box and actually ran around the house with. Felt like a little kid. Then I sold it because I was short on space and money... Luckily the next wave recently hit Target clearance, so I picked him back up for $15. So happy.
"You're overwhelmed. Freeze was underwhelmed. Why isn't anyone ever just whelmed?"- Dick Grayson, Young Justice 1x01

Collection: Ask, and I'll send a link ;)
ISO: Monk Tang(Gold)
Signature from soliquenl https://soliquenl.deviantart.com/

Buffalow32

Postby Buffalow32 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:52 pm

I'm s a big fan of Godzilla and when funko announced the ghost Godzilla I was amazed that they would make a concept character that didn't even make it into the movie.
Hey! My name is Billy IG:buffalow32
ISO: Cereal (Frosted Wacky Smacks) Box Of Fun box

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Mon May 20, 2019 4:19 pm

djwu wrote:

Yeah, that was very surprising but feels very Funko-esque because it seems they are fan of things from a different time such as the Noid

Yup that’s true, Funko motto is everyone is a fan of something

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Mon May 20, 2019 5:48 pm

I feel my C-3PO always makes me happy since he is the one who started it all. If I didn't buy him I would have spent my money on ice cream, pizza or a trip around the world.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

BigPhilV88

Postby BigPhilV88 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Going through my collection this weekend came across Frank Von Weiner. Hehe. Just a funny character to me. I like him
:freddy2:

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Winning my OG Biggie in a waffle. At the time id never thought id own that piece.
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019 - FunKon
Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Fundays 2022
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:38 pm

All of my Groot pops. Every single one \:D/ \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue May 21, 2019 9:43 am

The original Jack Skellington Pop, he looks so awesome and he’s still a great sculpt in my book. Yeah

GrabtharsHammer

Postby GrabtharsHammer » Tue May 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Ant Man Conan!

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Tue May 21, 2019 2:44 pm

Hello Kitty set....1st complete set

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Tue May 21, 2019 3:00 pm

Hera, the Rebels pop

I got that one a while ago as a gift for my birthday and I remember opening it and at the time I only had a few Marvel/SW/DC pops but seeing the vibrant green and the pose made me realize how colorful and great these figures can be :D and I started to buy full lines after that, pops with great poses, exclusives and colorful pops I would have never looked at before. Now I have a much larger collection to be creative with in my photos :cheers:

I was pretty happy to get that one and even more happy now to collect pops as a hobby :)
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue May 21, 2019 4:56 pm

When i got my metallic compound Hulk because for a couple weeks my Hulks were complete!!! Oh what a feeling that is. so gratifying.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

tonizzle

Postby tonizzle » Wed May 22, 2019 3:44 pm

NWO Hulk Hogan that was only available in the collector's edition of the video game

Rcolwell20

Postby Rcolwell20 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:46 pm

About a month ago I finally purchased SDCC Big Boy #04. Can’t be happier!
Hi, I’m Rob. I love being a Funatic and my biggest fandoms are ad icons and Freddys as characters sprinkled in with a few random things. Also I am big into collecting POP! Pez. I hope to make as many friends on here as I can. Always great meeting other Funatics
Funklub#9872

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed May 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Black glitter dress Regina from SDCC 2015. It was the very first con exclusive Pop I ever bought, and I remember being so damned excited when I got her from Gemini. I also got unmasked Jason and the 12th doctor in space suit that same year.

Bigchawn64

Postby Bigchawn64 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:56 pm

First it was Unmasked Jason Vorhees, and then it was Sack head Jason Vorhees. Seeing those designs made me very happy
@bigchawn64 on IG

Theshowman619

Postby Theshowman619 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:57 pm

My social media freddy, got it from sully, Cameron, and Dima from wondercon 2018
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

dee001

Postby dee001 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:11 pm

All of the sailor scouts! Made me super happy!
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

boxghost89

Postby boxghost89 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 pm

My boyfriend recently bought me the Bulbasaur and honestly it's my favorite one. It's so adorable and makes me smile every time I see it on my desk. I'm very tempted to buy the 10" one!

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Glow in the dark doc brown. It gave me a complete set of back to the future plus it’s my favorite movie of all time
Iso: freddy funko as doc brown regular and glow, back to the future protos,mirio hero costume (lemillion)proto, killua proto, one piece and demon slayer protos
Image Image Image Image Image Image

markenty13

Postby markenty13 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Bob's big boy (common).

Always wanted Bob, but wasn't prepared to splash the cash on the SDCC variant, was made up when they released the common.
ImageImage ImageImage

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:09 pm

My favorite pop has been and probably always will be my SDCC Big Boy. Lots of good memories there :)

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:14 pm

The glow in the dark Cheshire Cat makes me happy. I like how the stripes glow in the dark too

FunkoNlove

Postby FunkoNlove » Wed May 22, 2019 5:26 pm

djwu wrote:Was reading through the "The Pops that got away" (great thread still) and thought we need some positive vibes!

What are some Pops that you found, received, purchased or traded for that made you happy?

Could be any time, whether its all time or just as recent as today.

the first Sorcerer Mickey :bounce: :wizmickey:
Last edited by FunkoNlove on Wed May 22, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FunkoNlove

Postby FunkoNlove » Wed May 22, 2019 5:27 pm

djwu wrote:Was reading through the "The Pops that got away" (great thread still) and thought we need some positive vibes!

What are some Pops that you found, received, purchased or traded for that made you happy?

Could be any time, whether its all time or just as recent as today.

the first Sorcerer Mickey :bounce:

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Thu May 23, 2019 4:26 am

GrabtharsHammer wrote:Ant Man Conan!

This is a sleeper! The Conan mold for the small ant-man that comes with it, makes it!
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

The1one1

Postby The1one1 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:08 am

There is one pop that for some reason or another took me forever to get. Now that I got it though, I absolutely love it! It’s Benson from Regular show. Always loved the look of it but kept putting off getting it. He’s so fun to look at and just pick up and shake every so often. So satisfying!!
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

ImageImageImage ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”