Batman pop with the working bat signal

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Batman pop with the working bat signal

Postby lavery01 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Hahaha, it’s funny I suggested this before I realized that it lights up. Yeah didn’t make sense without this feature. Little excited to see the shine. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

billville

Postby billville » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:56 pm

I didn't realize this one actually lit up. That just makes this a must-have for sure!
Hey everyone, I'm Billy and have been collecting for 7 years now :freddy3:

Pop Count: 1,100+
Instagram: @collectiBILLY

Image Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Boymom4 wrote:I'm looking forward to this and seeing how it comes together. I saw the glam, however without seeing the real deal and how it operates I can't really say for sure. I think it's an awesome concept and definitely has me intrigued. The iron man Walgreens pop was done well, so I'm sure this will be just as cool and I mean its Batman so already is cool IMO.
A couple pops that I think would be cool with the "light-up" treatment are: Rudolph where his nose lights up. Also I love Jack-Jack from the Incredibles so I think a Jack-Jack with laser eyes and have his eyes actually light up would be pretty awesome too.

I love your ideas about Rudolphs nose lighting up and Jack Jack with laser eyes. I think you got something here. =D>

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:59 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I'm not sure. I guess what light-up toys I've seen are usually pretty light-weight due to their thin plastic.

Very true, very true. I hope they keep it good quality. Hoping to pick this one up. :)

Agreed! Regardless, I would buy it!

Honestly, me too! lol
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:21 am

mongoose12 wrote:
ETphonehome wrote:Wonder if it would be bright enough and have it projected on the wall lol

I thought about the same thing! lol i'm a fan of the concept and just hope its well executed so we can get more similar style pops/moments

The light up pops are getting better...wonder what's next?

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:16 am

Light up pops are pretty cool. Too bad we've only gotten an Iron Man light up pop so far and now Batman was a good choice. I honestly think there should be more of these; but I understand why they probably didn't make many so far. Take Uncle Fester with Lightbulb for example; it wouldn't have sold as well as characters like Iron Man and now... Batman.
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

Thepopninja

Postby Thepopninja » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:25 pm

I think it would work well as a movie moment that lights up
\:D/ from the shadow realm.... enters ThePopNinja

Return to “Pop!”