Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:27 pm

When i was thinking about Totally Spies today, i was thinking, i think the show would make a great pop! line. Alot of people love this cartoon, and i did when i was little. We could see Clover, Sam, And Alex get a pop! along with other characters. What do you think? would you want Funko to make a Totally Spies line?
Last edited by masonfunkocarr on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Totally Spies Pop!s

Postby masonfunkocarr » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:26 am

Maybe have Jerry have his own pop! as well.

rexflexall
Posts: 2230
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Totally Spies Pop!s

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:45 am

Would be a nice set!

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby renardchua » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:15 pm

More than as POPs, I think making them into Rock Candies will be a much better fit for them. :cheers:
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
IG: renardchua

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:32 pm

renardchua wrote:More than as POPs, I think making them into Rock Candies will be a much better fit for them. :cheers:

Rock Candy would be cool as well.

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 7618
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:39 pm

I was drawing a blank so I had to Google this one lol

After seeing pictures I definitely remember this show! Pops would work pretty well too - would remind me of unmasked Power Rangers.
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
Ryespops
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:57 am
Location: West Palm Beach, Fl
Contact:

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby Ryespops » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:46 pm

Would be pretty cool, don’t think it could really happen though.
Find Me on Instagram.com @Ryespops

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Ryespops wrote:Would be pretty cool, don’t think it could really happen though.

you never know. they might make it happen.

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:15 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:I was drawing a blank so I had to Google this one lol

After seeing pictures I definitely remember this show! Pops would work pretty well too - would remind me of unmasked Power Rangers.


Same lol Google is key sometimes. Cool show and yes we need pops
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:05 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:I was drawing a blank so I had to Google this one lol

After seeing pictures I definitely remember this show! Pops would work pretty well too - would remind me of unmasked Power Rangers.


Same lol Google is key sometimes. Cool show and yes we need pops

same. we need these to happen.

User avatar
Rantt
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby Rantt » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:25 pm

It's cool to have them!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: T-Bone Protos, AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

jadekitten
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 10:37 am

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby jadekitten » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:34 pm

I remember this show! Totally forgot about it until I saw this post. Can't say they're in my "have to have it" list but would be cool to see.

Ryespops wrote:Would be pretty cool, don’t think it could really happen though.


I don't feel like there would be much of a fan base to make these happen, or at least not any time soon

User avatar
StarWarsFunkoGirl
Posts: 717
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Hampton VA

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:52 pm

I vaguely remember this show, and agree they would make cool pops
Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:56 am

StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:I vaguely remember this show, and agree they would make cool pops

Totally, we need some Canadian cartoon pop!s too.

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Rantt wrote:It's cool to have them!

Agree.

User avatar
Rocky625
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:14 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby Rocky625 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:37 pm

I watched this show as a kid and wouldn’t mind seeing pops for it.
Patricia

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:47 am

Rocky625 wrote:I watched this show as a kid and wouldn’t mind seeing pops for it.

same, i watched it when i was a kid too.

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:31 pm

jadekitten wrote:I remember this show! Totally forgot about it until I saw this post. Can't say they're in my "have to have it" list but would be cool to see.

Ryespops wrote:Would be pretty cool, don’t think it could really happen though.


I don't feel like there would be much of a fan base to make these happen, or at least not any time soon

Maybe. We just maybe gotta grow the fanbase more.

lavery01
Posts: 2107
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby lavery01 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Yeah I remember watching this cartoon. lol All 3 of the girl character would translate well into pop form.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Would you like to see Totally Spies Pop!s happen?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:20 pm

lavery01 wrote:Yeah I remember watching this cartoon. lol All 3 of the girl character would translate well into pop form.

i definitely agree.


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Boymom4, vellybelly