D23 Dapper 4 Pack/ Mandorlian Pop???

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jsmithdigital
SCCA 2022
SCCA 2022

Re: D23 Dapper 4 Pack/ Mandorlian Pop???

Postby jsmithdigital » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:30 am

Shertle wrote:As someone who has never been to D23, and will coincidentally be at Disneyland during D23 (havent gotten my tickets yet, still planning on going either friday or Sunday, I dont believe theyve sold out yet), what can I expect in terms of getting these pops?

Ive heard that most highly sought after merchandise is bought up by sorcerers package members before the general public has the opportunity

If that’s not the case, what time (early morning, night before?) would I need to plan on getting in line?
Do they have a set up area to get in line over night for merchandise as they I’m sure do for panels?
If so, where?

Sorry for the likely dumb questions, I just wanna try and get these pops, mainly the dapper dans to keep my Disney Parks collection complete, while also maximizing my day at D23 to see everything

If you want the good stuff you have to plan on waiting in line overnight. I don’t think this will be as limited to only the sorcerers package people but may be something to wait in line for. At d23 be prepared to wait in lines for everything. Also there are a lot of booths and Disney has 3 themselves. Knowing where items are choosing which lines to wait in is the toughest part. The dapper dan pops are in the Disney dream store I believe.

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:38 am

Buffalow32 wrote:I wonder if they will show up on the Disney store app as the previous exclusives did.

Oh yeah. That would be good. Another chance.

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:43 am

I really wonder what the Mandlorian pop could be.

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:02 am

Funko_boy13 wrote:I really wonder what the Mandlorian pop could be.

There was a concept poster floating around, whatever it looks like I'm going to need this.

Thepopninja

Postby Thepopninja » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:16 pm

boba Fett pops always welcome
\:D/ from the shadow realm.... enters ThePopNinja

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:03 pm

dmitch86 wrote:The Dapper Dan's look great! I love that they're making them into pops, so cool.

I think this was an awesome choice to add to the Disney collection related to Disney parks. I just wish I could get it though. I heard getting exclusives at D23 is really difficult.
Collecting since 2014

Vegas_Bill

Postby Vegas_Bill » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:39 pm

They look sweet too!

Shertle

Postby Shertle » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:46 am

Smijus2004 wrote:
Shertle wrote:As someone who has never been to D23, and will coincidentally be at Disneyland during D23 (havent gotten my tickets yet, still planning on going either friday or Sunday, I dont believe theyve sold out yet), what can I expect in terms of getting these pops?

Ive heard that most highly sought after merchandise is bought up by sorcerers package members before the general public has the opportunity

If that’s not the case, what time (early morning, night before?) would I need to plan on getting in line?
Do they have a set up area to get in line over night for merchandise as they I’m sure do for panels?
If so, where?

Sorry for the likely dumb questions, I just wanna try and get these pops, mainly the dapper dans to keep my Disney Parks collection complete, while also maximizing my day at D23 to see everything

If you want the good stuff you have to plan on waiting in line overnight. I don’t think this will be as limited to only the sorcerers package people but may be something to wait in line for. At d23 be prepared to wait in lines for everything. Also there are a lot of booths and Disney has 3 themselves. Knowing where items are choosing which lines to wait in is the toughest part. The dapper dan pops are in the Disney dream store I believe.

Thanks so much for the response!

Do you know if there are signs, or castmembers (or Anaheim convention employees) that let you know which lines are which, for example, a sign or guidance towards *THIS IS THE DISNEY DREAM STORE LINE* ?

Batcavehero24

Postby Batcavehero24 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:22 am

That Mandalorian clip from SWC is surreal. IG-88 looks epic also. This exclusive is right up there for D23
:SW7a:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 06-07 15-23
FUNDAYS 18-19-22
FUNKON 21
WONDERCON 23

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:35 am

I wonder if the Dapper Dan's will be readily available...or of they are going to sell out super quick..
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:38 am

Thepopninja wrote:boba Fett pops always welcome

Agree 100%
then again I buy all the SW pops
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

jsmithdigital
SCCA 2022
SCCA 2022

Postby jsmithdigital » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:24 am

Shertle wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:

If so, where?

Do you know if there are signs, or castmembers (or Anaheim convention employees) that let you know which lines are which, for example, a sign or guidance towards *THIS IS THE DISNEY DREAM STORE LINE* ?

They should release a photo of the exhibit hall that will show where everything is. They will also give you a guide the day the expo opens. That will have a map. A lot of the convention employees are temps they hire for the event and when we talked to some of them they had started that day and weren’t sure on a lot of things. The best thing to do is to find the store head there and there should be a worker to tell you where to line up. There will be a line to get into pretty much any store.

Starwarsfanatic1

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Smijus2004 wrote:
Shertle wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:

They should release a photo of the exhibit hall that will show where everything is. They will also give you a guide the day the expo opens. That will have a map. A lot of the convention employees are temps they hire for the event and when we talked to some of them they had started that day and weren’t sure on a lot of things. The best thing to do is to find the store head there and there should be a worker to tell you where to line up. There will be a line to get into pretty much any store.

Great advice. I hope it plays out this way. Does anyone know which store in the convention will have the Madalorian Pop?
SDCC 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24
FUNDAYS 2019, 2022, 2023
FUNKON 2021

post31

Postby post31 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:13 pm

“I’m a dapper dan man.”
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:23 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:I'm going Fri and Sat this year. Hoping to snag both. It's difficult, but it can be done. Unless they also institute some sort of ludicrous lottery system.

I personally don’t think a lottery is going to happen. Doesn’t fit the D23 way of life, but we shall see...
:freddy1:

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:09 pm

Thanks for posting, the dappers they are definitely cool I want to see the mandalorians
:freddy3:

kickinit

Postby kickinit » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:
Shertle wrote:

Great advice. I hope it plays out this way. Does anyone know which store in the convention will have the Madalorian Pop?

Looks like both will be at the Dream Store, since both are on the Dream Store RSP for Sorcerer's Ticket Holders

slimpicks

Postby slimpicks » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:04 pm

mandalorian pop!!! i need more info on this.
Charles aka slimpicks
instagram: Funko_slimpicks
ImageImage
Funko Fundays - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright night - 2016
Funko HQ grand opening - 2017
Funko "Making Fun - The Story of Funko" - 2018
Funko HQ Hollywood - 2019
Funkon Hollywood 2021
FDO San Diego 2023

Starwarsfanatic1

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:20 am

kickinit wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:

Looks like both will be at the Dream Store, since both are on the Dream Store RSP for Sorcerer's Ticket Holders

Thanks! That’s my main objective now! To the Dream store!
SDCC 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24
FUNDAYS 2019, 2022, 2023
FUNKON 2021

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:42 am

pberickp wrote:That Dapper 4 pack is really cool. Honestly I’m really excited for The Mandalorian and can’t wait to see both the show and the POP!

I really hope there’s some form of lottery for dapper. Would love to know if this will be a possible for me. They look amazing
Image Image

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:22 am

Popfanatics wrote:
ThePoppler710 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

Please no ludicrous lottery system. I am fine with camping out for 3 nights to have a change at my dolls and pops and then enjoying the rest of the con. We have fri,sat and Sunday .

For it being a limited release i would hope they have enough for all 3 days :-k

I remember last d23...the guardians dorbz sold out the first day. They didn’t save any for sat or Sunday :(

That sucks

The1one1

Postby The1one1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:27 am

Thepopninja wrote:boba Fett pops always welcome

Couldn’t have said it better myself!! :cheers:
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

ImageImageImage ImageImage

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:27 am

well, this made my decision to go to D23 a little bit more tempting.... even with Sat being sold out. SMH. but I have to worry about SDCC first.
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

mach1monorail

Postby mach1monorail » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:40 pm

Has anyone seen any concepts of the Mandolorian Pop yet? And/or what the sticker will look like that differentiates it from the later general release?
Major Pop! Collection Goals: Full sets of Disney Park Exclusive line (incl. convention exclusives and errors), Gravity Falls line, E.T. line, Avatar The Last Airbender line, full Directors/Producers line, two-toned Mickey Mouse line from the NYC 90th exhibit
:freddy2:

millone

Postby millone » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Smijus2004 wrote:

If so, where?

Thanks for the info. I really want that mandalorian so may have to do the camp thing

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:I'm going Fri and Sat this year. Hoping to snag both. It's difficult, but it can be done. Unless they also institute some sort of ludicrous lottery system.

I personally don’t think a lottery is going to happen. Doesn’t fit the D23 way of life, but we shall see...

That's what I thought about SDCC. Until it happened.:( But yeah, hoping it's not the case!!!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

millone

Postby millone » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:54 pm

kickinit wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:

Slightly off topic but how hard was it to get the sorcerers package? Impossible like preview night at sdcc? Or fundays really impossible?

kickinit

Postby kickinit » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:06 pm

millone wrote:
kickinit wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:

Slightly off topic but how hard was it to get the sorcerers package? Impossible like preview night at sdcc? Or fundays really impossible?

It's hard but not impossible. Not cheap though, this one was $2500 and it goes up every time

jsmithdigital
SCCA 2022
SCCA 2022

Postby jsmithdigital » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:02 am

millone wrote:
Smijus2004 wrote:

If so, where?

Thanks for the info. I really want that mandalorian so may have to do the camp thing

Mandalorian is an early release so it will be available later.

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:49 am

Libertyroxx wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

That's what I thought about SDCC. Until it happened.:( But yeah, hoping it's not the case!!!

Yeah, things do change over time. Although SDCC is a different beast and D23 is not as crazy...yet.
:freddy1:

Howardthepop

Postby Howardthepop » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:34 am

Anyone know what the price for this will be?

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:36 am

I really hope my wife and I can get a hold of the Dapper Dan's four pack. That is such a cool looking four pack.
Collecting since 2014

Praxis52

Postby Praxis52 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:17 am

I've not heard of the Mandalorian Pop being available at D23. Is this news that will becoming out?

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:21 am

Praxis52 wrote:I've not heard of the Mandalorian Pop being available at D23. Is this news that will becoming out?

i haven't heard anything about this either...would love to know whats up as i have someone going to d23 and they've offered to help me :)

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:29 am

Def need that Dapper 4 Pack!
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Praxis52

Postby Praxis52 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:50 pm

Still haven't seen any pix or updates regarding the Mandalorian Pop. All I could find was this date back on June 18th: http://popvinylworld.com/exclusive-star ... -d23-expo/

Anyone have any details? I'm so curious and does this really exist?

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:22 pm

A must get for me for the mandalorian pop. Hope to see some official pictures soon. lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:28 pm

I have my eyes on the 4pack dapper pops! Good luck to those waiting in line for them.
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

millone

Postby millone » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:58 pm

First time to d23 so i dont have a lot of expectations. Im hoping for the mandalorian pop but i dont have high hopes based on this thread

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Any clue if the mandalorian pop will be available on-line ?
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

Return to “Pop!”