Gabriel Iglesias getting a pop?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
peruwhite

Re: Gabriel Iglesias getting a pop?

Postby peruwhite » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:52 pm

Was genuinely surprised mine came in pristine condition. If anybody still needs a good condition on I'm willing to help for cost.
Funko isn’t just pops, it’s an idea that could lead the world to something better!

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:06 pm

my package arrived too... definitely surprised. just hoping its not damaged... ill open it when i get home from work
:freddy2: POGIBOY67

ImageImageImage

kastudillo

Postby kastudillo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:49 pm

CrushMcLovin wrote:
Funkofan21 wrote:
CrushMcLovin wrote:
They just fixed it today! They refunded the extra shipping and it came out to $50 for two pops after tax and shipping now! Big difference haha.

Pretty cool that they fixed the shipping price for you!

Yea honeslty I am surprised, but still waiting for them to show up. No shipping notice but seems they arent sending them to anyone from what ive seen from those who already got them in the mail.

Hopefully you got it by now... I've seen people receiving them
Love anything Funko!!! :freddy3:
ImageImage

CrushMcLovin

Postby CrushMcLovin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:00 pm

kastudillo wrote:
CrushMcLovin wrote:
Funkofan21 wrote:Pretty cool that they fixed the shipping price for you!

Yea honeslty I am surprised, but still waiting for them to show up. No shipping notice but seems they arent sending them to anyone from what ive seen from those who already got them in the mail.

We are still waiting...I think it got shipped to Kazikstan... lol
:freddy2:
Funatic since '13
Funko Collection Count: 962
http://www.TheVIParolaz.com
PROTO ISO: MCU / Disney Pixar

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:12 pm

He seems to have a negative opinon of teh Funko collecting community. Like he wasn't prepared to handle the side effects of an exclusive.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:30 pm

Nooklin wrote:He seems to have a negative opinon of teh Funko collecting community. Like he wasn't prepared to handle the side effects of an exclusive.

What makes you think that?

If it's just because of how the site worked, he would be in pretty good company - every one who does a one off exclusive has issues (The Secret Stash, Chris Hardwick, the Dragonball Z guy whose name I don't know lol ).
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

kastudillo

Postby kastudillo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:34 pm

CrushMcLovin wrote:
kastudillo wrote:
CrushMcLovin wrote:

Kazikstan? Really? I hope your kidding lol
ImageImage

Gman18251

Postby Gman18251 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:58 pm

scullysdad wrote:
Nooklin wrote:He seems to have a negative opinon of teh Funko collecting community. Like he wasn't prepared to handle the side effects of an exclusive.

What makes you think that?

If it's just because of how the site worked, he would be in pretty good company - every one who does a one off exclusive has issues (The Secret Stash, Chris Hardwick, the Dragonball Z guy whose name I don't know lol ).

I don’t think people who are new to funko realize how serious is collectors are about our pops . He probably had no idea that gettin an exclusive would be this crazy . He wasn’t ready lol
:freddy4: love Pop collecting, mainly into rick and morty , all Star Wars, GOT and Marvel .

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:19 am

He also made some negative comments on Twitter. I just think he wasn’t prepared for the Funko collectors and the drama associated with all of us.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:52 am

I wonder if he will do more since he sold out quick. I would love to have him in different shirts hold something different each time. [-o<
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

CrushMcLovin

Postby CrushMcLovin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:33 am

kastudillo wrote:
CrushMcLovin wrote:
kastudillo wrote:Hopefully you got it by now... I've seen people receiving them

Haha yea I screwed up, I meant Uzbekistan. For some reason, when we filled out the address we were confident we selected US, but then the address updated to Uzbekistan...my coworker contacted their customer service team yesterday and they already got back saying the package unfortunately was sent to Uzbekistan, but they honored the mistake and shipped two more out to us yesterday and provided a tracking number! We should have them some time next week.
:freddy2:
Funatic since '13
Funko Collection Count: 962
http://www.TheVIParolaz.com
PROTO ISO: MCU / Disney Pixar

kastudillo

Postby kastudillo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:10 am

CrushMcLovin wrote:
kastudillo wrote:
CrushMcLovin wrote:

Haha yea I screwed up, I meant Uzbekistan. For some reason, when we filled out the address we were confident we selected US, but then the address updated to Uzbekistan...my coworker contacted their customer service team yesterday and they already got back saying the package unfortunately was sent to Uzbekistan, but they honored the mistake and shipped two more out to us yesterday and provided a tracking number! We should have them some time next week.

Glad it got cleared up and I hope you got your pops by now lol
ImageImage

funkosundae

Postby funkosundae » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:57 pm

kastudillo wrote:
CrushMcLovin wrote:
kastudillo wrote:Kazikstan? Really? I hope your kidding lol

Glad it got cleared up and I hope you got your pops by now lol

Some lucky soul in Uzbekistan just started his new Funko collection. :-({|=

Return to “Pop!”