Conan Pops Confirmed: Iron Man, Jon Snow, Pennywise, Woody

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
L3g3nD33

Re: Conan Pops Confirmed: Iron Man, Jon Snow, Pennywise, Woody

Postby L3g3nD33 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:36 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed The Boys premiere/party at SDCC but a small part of me still wishes I stayed in line at Coco House for the AT&T Power Hour and got the full set of Conans. But that's SDCC... can't do everything.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:38 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Katers wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:
It sounds like you got to do some cool stuff though. The lesson I learned year after year is that it's just impossible to do everything

That, and you never know where the moment will take you, but it'll take you somewhere awesome! I've done things at SDCC that I never imagined, had an amazing time, and always come home with great stories!

I am so grateful to be able to do some very cool things. The memories will forever be cherished. Looking forward to making new memories and yes sharing some awesome stories I have had over the years.

Then you did / are doing it right! Good time!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:39 am

geoffdude wrote:I enter every night, and use my 2 personal emails, work email and my wife's email .. and enter at different times. Just lucky I guess. Though last year I really wanted Pred Conan, but got Rebel Pilot Conan. :/

Good to know, and totally worth trying next year (provided I can hold onto a thought that long!). Thank you for the tips!
Image ImageImage Image

deetran24

Postby deetran24 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:53 am

geoffdude wrote:
frankiestein_ii wrote:I wonder when will they start shipping to the winners?

I've won one every year (Woody this year / one I wanted most \:D/ ) and every year it takes about 4-5 months before they arrive.

So .. given July 17-20 as start clock .. you're looking at end of November (maybe) before they arrive. Can't beat free though. =D>

That is fine by me! I will patiently wait for my Woody version :) This was the first year I won and I am totally excited for it!
Lakers|Pops|Lakers :freddy3:
Fundays: 2018|2019
Favorite Sets: The Office|F.R.I.E.N.D.S.|Saved By The Bell|GOT|

Cyrusclops

Postby Cyrusclops » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:03 am

deetran24 wrote:
geoffdude wrote:

I've won one every year (Woody this year / one I wanted most \:D/ ) and every year it takes about 4-5 months before they arrive.

So .. given July 17-20 as start clock .. you're looking at end of November (maybe) before they arrive. Can't beat free though. =D>

That is fine by me! I will patiently wait for my Woody version :) This was the first year I won and I am totally excited for it!

Oh my! Congrats! I really wanted to get the woody Conan since I really like toy story

tugzy23

Postby tugzy23 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:35 am

So glad I got the set at SDCC, i never win the online ones.
:freddy2:

tugzy23

Postby tugzy23 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:36 am

:cheers: Iron Man and Pennywise r my most favorites out of the 4.

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Katers wrote:
geoffdude wrote:I enter every night, and use my 2 personal emails, work email and my wife's email .. and enter at different times. Just lucky I guess. Though last year I really wanted Pred Conan, but got Rebel Pilot Conan. :/

Good to know, and totally worth trying next year (provided I can hold onto a thought that long!). Thank you for the tips!

That is.....a really good tip, thanks
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:29 am

Mario Wario wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
And pt 2 is the end of the IT story.

Good point lol

I bet we will get a third movie if the film turns out to be good/successful. Money talks regardless what the source material says.

Boy isn't that the truth. Just look at Fast and Furious. I love muscle cars and this was one of all time favorite movies. I own #1-7 on dvd. But than it started gettin hokey. The special effects were good but just too much. They should have let it go after Paul Walker died (RIP). But as you said they will continue to make more and more until the money stops. And yes I understand that is how business is done. Just enough for me. [-o<

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:06 am

i still want that woody!
:freddy2: POGIBOY67

ImageImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:17 am

Pogiboy67 wrote:i still want that woody!

lol Me too and the penny Conan. The prices dropped quite a bit with last years SDCC conan's, so I'm hoping in time the same might happen (probably wishful thinking on my end).

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:18 am

gospeedracer wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
Good point lol

I bet we will get a third movie if the film turns out to be good/successful. Money talks regardless what the source material says.

Boy isn't that the truth. Just look at Fast and Furious. I love muscle cars and this was one of all time favorite movies. I own #1-7 on dvd. But than it started gettin hokey. The special effects were good but just too much. They should have let it go after Paul Walker died (RIP). But as you said they will continue to make more and more until the money stops. And yes I understand that is how business is done. Just enough for me. [-o<

Agreed. The first few movies were the best! Then it went on decline...

Did you like the latest movie? It felt lacking for me... Won't get into detail might get spolier-y. Loved the action scenes though. Felt it lacked the car-chasing, street racing that FF is known for. Movie became a bit more James Bond-ish, a bit try hard.
ImageImage

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Neuron wrote:
2017fanatic wrote:
Neuron wrote:any idea why they hadnt realised the actual Conan superhero version? I'd rather have that.

me too! I've been requesting it every year in the forum hah.. and the conan in pop ride too! this one would be the best!!

HAHA YES! that pop ride! He has a supervillian enemy now, so 2 pack would be cute too! \:D/

hahah Kristen Schaal! too funny!
Funatic of all things Funko!!

shanemm

Postby shanemm » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:25 pm

2017fanatic wrote:
Neuron wrote:
2017fanatic wrote:
me too! I've been requesting it every year in the forum hah.. and the conan in pop ride too! this one would be the best!!

HAHA YES! that pop ride! He has a supervillian enemy now, so 2 pack would be cute too! \:D/

hahah Kristen Schaal! too funny!

That would be amazing! Lol especially that pop ride

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:33 pm

FunkoLoco wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:I bet we will get a third movie if the film turns out to be good/successful. Money talks regardless what the source material says.

Did you like the latest movie? It felt lacking for me... Won't get into detail might get spolier-y. Loved the action scenes though. Felt it lacked the car-chasing, street racing that FF is known for. Movie became a bit more James Bond-ish, a bit try hard.

Hobbs & Shaw? It was alright, although I don’t know if I want another one. I rather Universal sticks to the main series and conclude it nicely.
:freddy1:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:33 pm

deetran24 wrote:
geoffdude wrote:

I was just going to ask that question but you guys have answered it. Thank you. I managed to get the whole set at sdcc but a friend had won when I had sent him the code for the day and had asked me how long it took. Told him IDK but thanks to you I know so I can tell him. :cheers:
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:58 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:

Hobbs & Shaw? It was alright, although I don’t know if I want another one. I rather Universal sticks to the main series and conclude it nicely.

Yup! Hobbes & Shaw. Hope the others do come back if there will be a next sequel
ImageImage

Thepopninja

Postby Thepopninja » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:26 pm

My favorite from this release was the Coan Pennywise.
\:D/ from the shadow realm.... enters ThePopNinja

RichCo

Postby RichCo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:30 pm

The Iron Man Conan is soo much fun. I'm trying so hard to find someone locally looking to trade it, but coming up with nothing. Im hoping the price on it drops once the people who won them online start getting them.
Attended
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021
NYCC Fright Night 2022
Camp Fundays

Proud Funatic since 2012!

Image Image Image Image

Dahrayyal

Postby Dahrayyal » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:40 am

Anyone hear any news on when the Conan pop winners from the giveaway ? I know they said like 6 weeks or so, but that's all I remember.
Follow on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/dahrayyal1
Events:
Hollywood Grand Opening
Hollywood Funkon

ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”