New NBC pops and POP TOWN

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: New NBC pops and POP TOWN

Postby rexflexall » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:36 am

More glows!

RSVHockeyDude

Postby RSVHockeyDude » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:55 am

That 10" Oogie looks great but of course it's Walmart :(

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:35 pm

looks like a snake is coming via the teaser from Nerdette. HT exclusive or shared NYCC...will see shortly

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:37 pm

cerealkiller wrote:looks like a snake is coming via the teaser from Nerdette. HT exclusive or shared NYCC...will see shortly

Probably HT Exclusive, they already announced Disney
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:54 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:looks like a snake is coming via the teaser from Nerdette. HT exclusive or shared NYCC...will see shortly

snake coming out of Jacks head. petty Cool, but shoulda been with the tree like the mini.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:31 pm

cerealkiller wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:

snake coming out of Jacks head. petty Cool, but shoulda been with the tree like the mini.

That would be neat if they made it into a pop.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Not a fan of Jack with the snake. I figured that's what it would be based on the sneak peek from earlier. This never happened in the movie. It should have been the snake eating the Christmas tree like they did with the Mystery Mini. I also don't like that they keep using this mold since there are no brow bones. I wish they would go back to making Jack the appropriate color. Skeletons aren't that white.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:48 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:Not a fan of Jack with the snake. I figured that's what it would be based on the sneak peek from earlier. This never happened in the movie. It should have been the snake eating the Christmas tree like they did with the Mystery Mini. I also don't like that they keep using this mold since there are no brow bones. I wish they would go back to making Jack the appropriate color. Skeletons aren't that white.

This pop doesn’t make really any sense, I would prefer if it was a snake eating a tree or the snake coming out of Oogie. Definitely a hard pass for me
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:06 pm

Shippers are hitting stores now. :bounce:

Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

Jess55

Postby Jess55 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:26 am

Does anyone know if there is a definitive release date online for Oogie Boogie at Walmart? I have been going to Walmart weekly looking for him and have yet to see the display.

Whitetiger217

Postby Whitetiger217 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:51 am

Jess55 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a definitive release date online for Oogie Boogie at Walmart? I have been going to Walmart weekly looking for him and have yet to see the display.

I’m wondering this as well. Keep checking online but it hasn’t changed.

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:29 am

I just had a Funko nightmare, what if in the recent Nightmare box they had a chase Oogie Boogie as Santa Oogie.

Return to “Pop!”