2019 Freddy's!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
volsspongebob

Re: 2019 Freddy's!

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:22 am

DarkTone wrote:So many genies to buy online.

I hope none of them are fake...

The prices have certainly plummeted. Which works for me cause I want to add him to my 2019 Freddy lineup.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Rpiccioni1

Postby Rpiccioni1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:33 pm

I still haven’t seen anyone post that they received the Freddy Frankenstein. I did see other Fundays Freddy’s that were pulled out of the mystery box. I was lucky enough to get the metallic Genie, and my husband got the Toxic Rick. I think it’s great that Funko gave us a chance at the rare Freddy’s from Fundays.
:freddy3:

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 pm

Rpiccioni1 wrote:I still haven’t seen anyone post that they received the Freddy Frankenstein. I did see other Fundays Freddy’s that were pulled out of the mystery box. I was lucky enough to get the metallic Genie, and my husband got the Toxic Rick. I think it’s great that Funko gave us a chance at the rare Freddy’s from Fundays.

Yes, no report of a Frankie yet, but there has been ant-man and big boy among others.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:57 pm

Rpiccioni1 wrote:I still haven’t seen anyone post that they received the Freddy Frankenstein. I did see other Fundays Freddy’s that were pulled out of the mystery box. I was lucky enough to get the metallic Genie, and my husband got the Toxic Rick. I think it’s great that Funko gave us a chance at the rare Freddy’s from Fundays.

I know and Frankenstein was my biggest want!
Instagram- calebshiny

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:00 pm

Stat32111 wrote:

Still looking for a Frankenstein as well, though metallic genie currently takes precedence!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:12 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:

Still looking for a Frankenstein as well, though metallic genie currently takes precedence!

I think any freddy in the mystery box is already a plus. lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

jcowden5984

Postby jcowden5984 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:13 pm

The toxic rick has been my personal favorite. I just love it

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:36 pm

k05cube wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:I know and Frankenstein was my biggest want!

True that
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:37 pm

GettingSodas wrote:
k05cube wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

True that

:cheers: exactly right lol

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:55 pm

GettingSodas wrote:
k05cube wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

True that

I also imagine the adrenaline rush one gets when they open up the mystery box and see a crowned freddy at the top (not that I know, I didn't get one) :D
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:22 pm

Congrats on the metallic Genie. I got the Merman Freddy.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:24 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:
k05cube wrote:

True that

I also imagine the adrenaline rush one gets when they open up the mystery box and see a crowned freddy at the top (not that I know, I didn't get one) :D

I got the Merman Freddy and got very excited when I saw the crown, but was kinda disappointed when I pulled out a Merman Freddy. After sometime I was thankful to pull a Freddy.
ImageImageImage

millone

Postby millone » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:49 pm

kelvinwong wrote:
millone wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Yes the DC ones were a shocker and nice. I was able to get both Aquaman and Black Manta that night. Had to trade my Sanders for Black Manta though. :freddy3:

Im an ad iconer so big boy and sanders were key for me. Missed black manta but gotta make choices in life right?

Definitely man! But ultimately, collect what we like the most :)

True true!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:42 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
I think this is a very undervalued Freddy even with the 1600 count. Next to my Freddy Big Boy this was my favorite to get at Fundays.

Agreed on that, I can't believe that people don't seem to be drooling over it (like they should be!). My 2nd favorite after my Ant-Man Freddy!

It is a pretty great looking pop, along with the design of the box and sorter that it came in.

Yeah, I still haven't figured out how to display this one properly. The sorter looks great, and the box is even better. I've been keeping Freddy in the sorter for protection so far, but I don't want to do that long term. Maybe I'll put the two in a 2-pack protector, see how that looks.
Image ImageImage Image

spidex

Postby spidex » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:29 am

Minyinz610 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:True that

I got the Merman Freddy and got very excited when I saw the crown, but was kinda disappointed when I pulled out a Merman Freddy. After sometime I was thankful to pull a Freddy.

lol lol tel me about it!! I got my package yesterday! Saw a crowned freddy.. pulled it out..toxic rick freddy :thud:
Made my heart pumps a couple extra more for nothing. lol
:spiderman:
ImageImage
ImageImage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wHy mE woRRy? :spiderman:
IG: www.instagram.com/spidexy

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:47 am

I feel like there havent been a lot of new Freddys this year in the shop..for Pop!.. other than Fundays.. It seems like last year there were more..
..but hey, drop a 19" Freddy in the Funko shop and I will retract my statement lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:17 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Agreed on that, I can't believe that people don't seem to be drooling over it (like they should be!). My 2nd favorite after my Ant-Man Freddy!

It is a pretty great looking pop, along with the design of the box and sorter that it came in.

Yeah, I still haven't figured out how to display this one properly. The sorter looks great, and the box is even better. I've been keeping Freddy in the sorter for protection so far, but I don't want to do that long term. Maybe I'll put the two in a 2-pack protector, see how that looks.

Yeah it took me a bit to find the set up I liked. I basically put the sorter box horizontally and then placed the Freddy on top of that. Basically the sorter is the base and it has the cool Golden Freddy Idol logo design. Then placed it between the two Tiki Tubes from my BOF.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:57 pm

spidex wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

lol lol tel me about it!! I got my package yesterday! Saw a crowned freddy.. pulled it out..toxic rick freddy :thud:
Made my heart pumps a couple extra more for nothing. lol
:spiderman:

I am glad I am not the only person who had their dreams shattered.
ImageImageImage

Tonka858

Postby Tonka858 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:23 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:
spidex wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

I am glad I am not the only person who had their dreams shattered.
lol lol lol

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:08 pm

Tonka858 wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
spidex wrote:
lol lol lol

I need a toxic Rick Freddy so if you guys wanna let it go for a decent price my PMs are open :cheers: :bounce:
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Haha I won't lie, mine hasn't come out of the sorter either. The 2 pack Idea is really good, I imagine that would work fine.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:24 am

volsspongebob wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah it took me a bit to find the set up I liked. I basically put the sorter box horizontally and then placed the Freddy on top of that. Basically the sorter is the base and it has the cool Golden Freddy Idol logo design. Then placed it between the two Tiki Tubes from my BOF.

That sounds like my ideal setup as well (though only with one BOF Tiki tube!), but the shelf he's living on is only just slightly taller than a pop box. So they'll either have to stay side-by-side, or I'll need to find a different shelf. But then do I move all the Freddy's? Decisions decisions!!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:26 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Haha I won't lie, mine hasn't come out of the sorter either. The 2 pack Idea is really good, I imagine that would work fine.

Oh good, it's not just me! Think I'll see if I can find a 2-pack protector at my next con, bring it home and give it a try. Worst case scenario, one of my two-packs gets a protector. Best case, unboxed Freddy for the win! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:56 am

Fundays I brought with me 3 protective cases for just in case moments. I know the guys next to me brought pops with him to trade at the end of the night. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:41 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:
k05cube wrote:

True that

Hope I get lucky! lol

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:43 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:True that

Yeah a Freddy is always good lol

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:15 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh good, it's not just me! Think I'll see if I can find a 2-pack protector at my next con, bring it home and give it a try. Worst case scenario, one of my two-packs gets a protector. Best case, unboxed Freddy for the win! :cheers:

I might pick up a 2pack protector locally and see how it fits.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:00 am

Tusken wrote:Fundays I brought with me 3 protective cases for just in case moments. I know the guys next to me brought pops with him to trade at the end of the night. :freddy3:

I thought I was prepared for Fundays with enough protectors. I was not! It was a wonderful problem to have!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:01 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Good luck to us both, then!
Image ImageImage Image

ejcurtis115

Postby ejcurtis115 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:05 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Check displaygeek.com ... they have a number of odd shaped ones.
:SW9:
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:11 am

ejcurtis115 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Hadn't heard of them before, thanks for the recommendation!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:19 pm

Katers wrote:
ejcurtis115 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Hadn't heard of them before, thanks for the recommendation!

That's a good recommendation there, and not that far from where you are.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”