FUNDAYS 2019 SPASTIK PLASTIKS!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Re: FUNDAYS 2019 SPASTIK PLASTIKS!

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:59 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Yup stayed put for the show. No reception so didn’t worry about it was just happy to be at Fundays.

Exactly - That show was well worth staying inside fun days. It was incredible! I remember almost being in awe. It literally was like watching a movie - ive never been so emotionally invested in a live show haha Funko really knows how to PARTY!

Well we all know what happen to my voice at fundays. Very well worth it not to miss.

Period! They can have my voice every time lolol just put me in that room with all those funatics and let my soul roam free! I cant wait til next year. Fundays was such an event to remember. Hands down best event ive ever been too. Brian and Mike KILLED it. They have amazing chemistry.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

funkolovers92

Postby funkolovers92 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:47 am

Got GITD Elwood and the glow is awesome

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:10 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Exactly - That show was well worth staying inside fun days. It was incredible! I remember almost being in awe. It literally was like watching a movie - ive never been so emotionally invested in a live show haha Funko really knows how to PARTY!

Well we all know what happen to my voice at fundays. Very well worth it not to miss.

Period! They can have my voice every time lolol just put me in that room with all those funatics and let my soul roam free! I cant wait til next year. Fundays was such an event to remember. Hands down best event ive ever been too. Brian and Mike KILLED it. They have amazing chemistry.

Can’t wait to go back!! I’m ready!
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:12 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Can’t wait to go back!! I’m ready!
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Return to “Pop!”