FUNDAYS 2019 SPASTIK PLASTIKS!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Re: FUNDAYS 2019 SPASTIK PLASTIKS!

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:23 pm

skillawashere wrote:While I’m OOB, the glow in the dark parts of the tiki boxes are a nice touch.

Same! I was going to throw out the boxes in my hotel room but I just couldn't toss them after seeing the glow.

I LOVED the Spastik pieces and just need one more to be Spastik complete again :cheers:
I'm Abe

Goofy_Guy

Postby Goofy_Guy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:30 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
skillawashere wrote:While I’m OOB, the glow in the dark parts of the tiki boxes are a nice touch.

Same! I was going to throw out the boxes in my hotel room but I just couldn't toss them after seeing the glow.

I LOVED the Spastik pieces and just need one more to be Spastik complete again :cheers:

Which one?
My Name Is Sean :goofy:

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:54 pm

Goofy_Guy wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:

Which one?

The blue Dino. I actually bought one over the weekend and just need it to arrive this week. :)
I'm Abe

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:08 pm

Pretty happy with these Tiki Spastic Plastics. I wasn't really into them before but when I got them and the Freddy Golden Idol, I was pleased. Maybe this will get me into more Spastic Plastics in the future. I really liked the Candy Corn Original that made it to 3rd place at the show though. Bat Boy was cool too that won 1st place.
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:10 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:

You were there? I didn’t see you lol
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

islander671

Postby islander671 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:27 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Image

Look amazing out of box, it's like ghosts or ice

These look amazing!!! I love them!!
ImageImageImage

draemar

Postby draemar » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:25 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:
draemar wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:
I wonder why the run numbers are different on those Tikis when they look like they are the same variant? I agree though, the Tikis look so great

Those tikis do look pretty cool!

.....cool as in temperature Draemar? Because I'm pretty sure they are just painted blue

Yes. They look like ICE! :evil: ](*,) :-s
ImageImageImage

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:00 pm

They do look much better out of the box.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:14 pm

islander671 wrote:

Looking at them makes me think of having a nice icey drink by the beach! If I didn't have to struggle with space issues I'd definitely look to complete all 4 tiki figures.
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:56 pm

skillawashere wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:

We got there pretty late so not much mingling beforehand. But I was there and was looking around to see if I could find you.
I'm Abe

CollectorBadger

Postby CollectorBadger » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:04 pm

The blue Elwood and Dino do look pretty slick....might have to hunt them down

Nick IG: collector.badger

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:09 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
islander671 wrote:

Looking at them makes me think of having a nice icey drink by the beach! If I didn't have to struggle with space issues I'd definitely look to complete all 4 tiki figures.

These have a better look than some of the ones we got at fundays. I need 3 total. These 2 blues and the Shocka Rocka purple. Have a friend that got the BOF and said when it comes in I can have any tiki pops he gets. Looking forward to completing the tiki set.
Last edited by TJLAUTERBACH on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:15 pm

CollectorBadger wrote:The blue Elwood and Dino do look pretty slick....might have to hunt them down

:looks at signature: What do you mean “might”? :-k

The beauty of most of these is that they will float around $20-40 in a few weeks.
I'm Abe

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:24 pm

CollectorBadger wrote:The blue Elwood and Dino do look pretty slick....might have to hunt them down

I am not going to be hunting these down, but I agree these pops look awesome and amazing. I really love the blue and the somewhat translucent nature of the blue. I feel like some of these pops from online BOF are better then what we got at fundays, but that doesn't ruin my fundays because fundays is always about the experience for me.
Collecting since 2014

CollectorBadger

Postby CollectorBadger » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:35 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:

:looks at signature: What do you mean “might”? :-k

The beauty of most of these is that they will float around $20-40 in a few weeks.

Haha we’ll see, I try to only stick to pop colorways that match the original spastik.....but I’ve been known to be weak willed when it comes to Funko

Nick IG: collector.badger

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:50 am

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
skillawashere wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:

We got there pretty late so not much mingling beforehand. But I was there and was looking around to see if I could find you.

Aww dang; I was in the green section towards the stage; hopefully next year!
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

magicalme

Postby magicalme » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:07 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:
magicalme wrote:
SincityFunko wrote:Those are my favorites as well

I didn't realized until after that each team got different glow in the dark Tikis... I only have 2 of the 4 (was able to trade for a 2nd one) so am missing both Shocka Rocka glows...

I thought it was really cool that Funko made sure each team got a seperate glow variant. It really promoted trading and socializing at the event.

I agree. It was fun to trade with other Funatics after the event.
http://www.instagram.com/magicalme359

GRAIL ISO:
OG Cereal Monsters

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:35 am

Chris23tian wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Chris23tian wrote:Awaiting 1 Box of Fun to arrive Monday. There was no reception at Fundays to attempt to order.

The reception at fundays was absolute garbage. Hahah like literally. None at all.

Yeah. Definitely a dead zone. lol.

Lol someone in my area yelled out the box of fun dropped online and all of us were on our phones and had 0 reception. Some of my friends literally sprinted out of the event to try and cop online lol. I just shrugged and said whatever
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:50 am

We do not have too many Spastiks in our collections but I love all the tikis we got from fundays and want to complete our set. Just need one shocka rocka, ringo, and the two blue ones that are in the fundays box from the funko shop. Some people aren’t really feeling them so the price should be decent to get them all. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:59 am

lavery01 wrote:We do not have too many Spastiks in our collections but I love all the tikis we got from fundays and want to complete our set. Just need one shocka rocka, ringo, and the two blue ones that are in the fundays box from the funko shop. Some people aren’t really feeling them so the price should be decent to get them all. lol

I decided against collecting all 4 (space issues) so I'm just gonna be contented with the Ringo set for now. :D good luck with the search, I reckon you should be able to get them for decent prices!

ImageImageImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:03 am

I love my blue Dino, definitely have to snag an Elwood to match. Also really jonesing for the gitd variants from the show, too...
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:32 am

I loved the glow on the box lettering!

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:37 am

rexflexall wrote:I loved the glow on the box lettering!

It was a nice touch. Wonder if it is the 1st glow box :-k

slimpimp2phat

Postby slimpimp2phat » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:25 pm

i just got my box this evening, and the boxes came in damaged. anybody know if funko will replace?

https://imgur.com/a/EwLNC7s

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:48 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Chris23tian wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:The reception at fundays was absolute garbage. Hahah like literally. None at all.

Yeah. Definitely a dead zone. lol.

Lol someone in my area yelled out the box of fun dropped online and all of us were on our phones and had 0 reception. Some of my friends literally sprinted out of the event to try and cop online lol. I just shrugged and said whatever

Same thing happened to me, I had no reception in the ballroom when it dropped. I wasn’t about to miss any of the show so I just let it go.
Image Image

Chris23tian

Postby Chris23tian » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:08 pm

Just missing the 2 Box of Fun Spastiks and I’m all set. Waiting for a great deal to present itself.
Making Fun Premiere 2018
Funatic Disneyland Meet Up 2018
ECCC 2018
Funko Funkast Meet-Up 2018
Funko Fundays 2019
Funko Hollywood HQ
Funkon Hollywood/ Virtual Fundays

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:29 pm

I really wish we got Bat Boy ;) lol No but seriously I really thought all of us were getting him at first I was ecstatic!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:51 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I really wish we got Bat Boy ;) lol No but seriously I really thought all of us were getting him at first I was ecstatic!

I was shocked they didn't give them out as well. I could've sworn Brian said something like "and we want you to share this moment with everybody here!' or something like that, which to me meant "prize patrooool!" :roflmao:

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:12 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I really wish we got Bat Boy ;) lol No but seriously I really thought all of us were getting him at first I was ecstatic!

I was shocked they didn't give them out as well. I could've sworn Brian said something like "and we want you to share this moment with everybody here!' or something like that, which to me meant "prize patrooool!" :roflmao:

LOL lol
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

magicalme

Postby magicalme » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:24 pm

LakerNation1216 wrote:Pretty happy with these Tiki Spastic Plastics. I wasn't really into them before but when I got them and the Freddy Golden Idol, I was pleased. Maybe this will get me into more Spastic Plastics in the future. I really liked the Candy Corn Original that made it to 3rd place at the show though. Bat Boy was cool too that won 1st place.

I agree - that Candy Corn one was just adorable. All 3 of the designs were fantastic.
http://www.instagram.com/magicalme359

GRAIL ISO:
OG Cereal Monsters

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:14 pm

Chris23tian wrote:Just missing the 2 Box of Fun Spastiks and I’m all set. Waiting for a great deal to present itself.

I'm hoping to grab those 2 for a good deal too lol I'm just missing blue elwood and dino and also the purple shocka rocka and then I'll be complete.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:26 am

Vertigo813 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Chris23tian wrote:Yeah. Definitely a dead zone. lol.

Same thing happened to me, I had no reception in the ballroom when it dropped. I wasn’t about to miss any of the show so I just let it go.

Lol totally not worth running out and missing the greatest show on the face of this planet.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:39 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Lol someone in my area yelled out the box of fun dropped online and all of us were on our phones and had 0 reception. Some of my friends literally sprinted out of the event to try and cop online lol. I just shrugged and said whatever

Lol totally not worth running out and missing the greatest show on the face of this planet.

Yup stayed put for the show. No reception so didn’t worry about it was just happy to be at Fundays.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:09 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
Chris23tian wrote:What was the Total Tiki Splastiks

I have the 4 glow
4 1600 pieces
1 520 piece Ringo

I think the count for tiki from fundays stands at:
4 le400 glow pieces (2 Ringo, 2 shocka rocka)
4 le1600 colourways (Ringo, shocka, Elwood, Dino)
4 le520 normal tiki form (Ringo, shocka, Elwood, Dino)

Theres only 2 520pc tikis. Shocka Rocka and Ringo.
Yes... we're still here! Hoping Fundays 2024 will be my first! :bounce:

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:16 pm

zackispoppin wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Chris23tian wrote:What was the Total Tiki Splastiks

I have the 4 glow
4 1600 pieces
1 520 piece Ringo

It was a total of 13 tikis including the golden freddy idol.
I just ordered the last 3 I was missing. Elwood and dino blue and purple shocka rocka. Can't wait to get them all together.

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

I just ordered the last 3 I was missing. Elwood and dino blue and purple shocka rocka. Can't wait to get them all together.

I'm still missing green Ringo, White Shocka Rocka, Green Shocka Rocka, and wood Shocka Rocka. Fingers crossed I'll be able to finish out the set without having to sell a kidney lol

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:29 pm

zackispoppin wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:Theres only 2 520pc tikis. Shocka Rocka and Ringo.

I'm still missing green Ringo, White Shocka Rocka, Green Shocka Rocka, and wood Shocka Rocka. Fingers crossed I'll be able to finish out the set without having to sell a kidney lol

I've given up on collecting all of em and shall just be happy with all 4 Ringo variants! Good luck finding what you need everyone :D

ImageImageImageImage

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:01 am

KidMarvel wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

I've given up on collecting all of em and shall just be happy with all 4 Ringo variants! Good luck finding what you need everyone :D

Thanks. Its getting pretty expensive. I traded all the 1600pcs for my batman and joker surfer freddys, pulled both from the funko shop boxes, and scored the white glow and wooden Ringos on ebay for $50 each! Like I said I'm only missing 4 now, but I have a deal lined up for two others and hoping everything goes through without a hitch. I'm 8/12 complete and have only spent $28.75 on each! (Average)

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:12 am

zackispoppin wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:I'm still missing green Ringo, White Shocka Rocka, Green Shocka Rocka, and wood Shocka Rocka. Fingers crossed I'll be able to finish out the set without having to sell a kidney lol

Thanks. Its getting pretty expensive. I traded all the 1600pcs for my batman and joker surfer freddys, pulled both from the funko shop boxes, and scored the white glow and wooden Ringos on ebay for $50 each! Like I said I'm only missing 4 now, but I have a deal lined up for two others and hoping everything goes through without a hitch. I'm 8/12 complete and have only spent $28.75 on each! (Average)

I was able to trade after Fundays and get everything except purple shocka rocka. The next day is when I founderstand out about blue Dino and elwood. Ordered off of ebay yesterday all 3 for $85 shipped. Looking forward to seeing all of them. The blue tikis look really cool OOB from the pics I have seen.

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:19 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

I was able to trade after Fundays and get everything except purple shocka rocka. The next day is when I founderstand out about blue Dino and elwood. Ordered off of ebay yesterday all 3 for $85 shipped. Looking forward to seeing all of them. The blue tikis look really cool OOB from the pics I have seen.

Yeah they’re see through. Pretty amazing honestly. Some of the coolest and underrated pops in the shared boxes.

Return to “Pop!”