Sith Trooper

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
kappait

Re: Sith Trooper

Postby kappait » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:18 am

Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
kappait wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
That would be on top of my list! The black accents would really make it pop!

Yeah if they did it with the accents then I'd probably get it. Otherwise it just looks like a New Order trooper.

Good point. I’m sure this would increase sells. Haha. Give the people what they want Funko.
[-o<

Let's make this happen. Haha!
ImageImage

Do or do not there is no try
Yoda '80

:SW9:
Funklub# 7225
Fundays: 2017, 2018

kappait

Postby kappait » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:19 am

Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
kappait wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
Same here. I’m hoping for good health for everyone and that we can all go back to enjoying the physical hunt again soon.

Same here. I was lucky and got Jedi Master this year and it will probably get postponed. It would be a bummer because it's the 40 year for Empire.

Same here. I was so super lucky to get Jedi Master too! Pretty bummed as well. I assume our tickets will be good for when ever they postpone Celebration. Hopefully they will stick with what ever the plan was and still celebrate 40 years of Empire.

Yeah fingers crossed the badges move with the event. I was super excited to get the package.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

kappait

Postby kappait » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:21 am

millone wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
kappait wrote:
Same here. I was lucky and got Jedi Master this year and it will probably get postponed. It would be a bummer because it's the 40 year for Empire.

Same here. I was so super lucky to get Jedi Master too! Pretty bummed as well. I assume our tickets will be good for when ever they postpone Celebration. Hopefully they will stick with what ever the plan was and still celebrate 40 years of Empire.

Yeah i hope they dont have to cancel. Still holding hope because if they cancel celebration they also cancel sdcc. Cant deal with all that

It would be rough if all of them get canceled. The good part is we could save up for a big 2021 con season!
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

millone

Postby millone » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:17 pm

kappait wrote:
millone wrote:
kappait wrote:
I think that Indie has a larder run. It was available all day every day. The trooper was out in 15 minutes every morning.

Yeah even if you had access to the booth sith was so hard to get. Preview night seemed to have a lot but after that nothing

Yeah it was tough. Your best bet was to get the bag and pop combo at Loungefly. They seemed to have more each day than the Funko booth did.

Yeah. Definitely would have gotten that...if I had known

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:26 pm

kappait wrote:
millone wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:

Yeah i hope they dont have to cancel. Still holding hope because if they cancel celebration they also cancel sdcc. Cant deal with all that

It would be rough if all of them get canceled. The good part is we could save up for a big 2021 con season!

Seeing that Star Wars Celebration moves town to town, does anyone know when it opens again, will it still be in Anaheim? I hate for it to go back to the East coast and I have to wait a few more years.

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:54 am

kappait wrote:
millone wrote:
kappait wrote:
I think that Indie has a larder run. It was available all day every day. The trooper was out in 15 minutes every morning.

Yeah even if you had access to the booth sith was so hard to get. Preview night seemed to have a lot but after that nothing

Yeah it was tough. Your best bet was to get the bag and pop combo at Loungefly. They seemed to have more each day than the Funko booth did.

I managed to get in via preview night. I didn’t know about the loungefly bag combo until too late. Otherwise, I would have helped a friend get one. Surprised Sith Trooper didn’t at least last through the first round of each day and only 15 minutes. Still wondering if they’ll ever do a common release.
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

jyc123

Postby jyc123 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:20 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:
kappait wrote:
millone wrote:Yeah even if you had access to the booth sith was so hard to get. Preview night seemed to have a lot but after that nothing

I managed to get in via preview night. I didn’t know about the loungefly bag combo until too late. Otherwise, I would have helped a friend get one. Surprised Sith Trooper didn’t at least last through the first round of each day and only 15 minutes. Still wondering if they’ll ever do a common release.

Lucky! Still waiting for that supposed common release, not sure if it's gonna happen any time soon with everything going on
Follow me on IG: @funko_collectorz \:D/
Link is https://www.instagram.com/funko_collectorz/?hl=en

I have over 500 pops, someone help!

millone

Postby millone » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:58 pm

nightbodega wrote:
kappait wrote:
millone wrote:Yeah i hope they dont have to cancel. Still holding hope because if they cancel celebration they also cancel sdcc. Cant deal with all that

Seeing that Star Wars Celebration moves town to town, does anyone know when it opens again, will it still be in Anaheim? I hate for it to go back to the East coast and I have to wait a few more years.

Ive been waiting for it to come to cali. I hope they just shift it out a year if it does cancel

millone

Postby millone » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:59 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:
kappait wrote:
millone wrote:Yeah even if you had access to the booth sith was so hard to get. Preview night seemed to have a lot but after that nothing

Yeah preview night was the only real way unless you knew about the backpack combo

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:00 am

millone wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
kappait wrote:

Ive been waiting for it to come to cali. I hope they just shift it out a year if it does cancel

I hope they do stay in Cali for the next one. I too have been waiting for it to come here.

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:07 am

I don't know what is more surprising. The lack of screen time or the lack of pop. I think I have thought about this for enough time where I might have posted this before lol.

I hope Celebration doesn't skip Anaheim since that is a 12 minute trek for me. That being said if they can have virtual panels online I wouldn't mind that in August. I wouldn't miss the lining up for the shop just to get the exclusive scout trooper sweatshirt lol.

Or the lottery to get the lego imperial guard at Staples center. I wish I could hear stories from those who endured the George Lucas pilot in Colorado.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:48 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:I give up on the sith trooper! Won’t be released regularly like funko said it would! Oh well, maybe in the future! Did the impossible at sdcc to get one for myself

Unfortunately, all we can do right now is to wait. It's been almost 9 months though, so we're all getting impatient I'm sure.

Yes and if I know funko it won’t be released as a regular
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:49 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:I give up on the sith trooper! Won’t be released regularly like funko said it would! Oh well, maybe in the future! Did the impossible at sdcc to get one for myself

Still surprised that the ‘common’ version has not been released yet.

Me too, I really want one.

It won’t be released :(
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:46 am

millone wrote:
thebigdog14 wrote:
kappait wrote:

Yeah preview night was the only real way unless you knew about the backpack combo

It’s interesting. The most limited items, Wynonna Earp, Louie Bloo, & Sith Trooper, lasted a bit on Preview Night. I had 40 folks or so in front of me. When I got up there, the Chrome Rat Finks & Johnny Rico were gone.
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:15 am

Dang this one went gangbusters!!

kappait

Postby kappait » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:15 pm

millone wrote:
kappait wrote:

I saw people getting then on PN and thought there were tons of them. I had no idea it would be that limited.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

kappait

Postby kappait » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:16 pm

nightbodega wrote:
kappait wrote:
millone wrote:Yeah i hope they dont have to cancel. Still holding hope because if they cancel celebration they also cancel sdcc. Cant deal with all that

It's been pretty random. But I think Disney now is involved with running it so it may he their locations.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

kappait

Postby kappait » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:19 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:
millone wrote:
thebigdog14 wrote:

It’s interesting. The most limited items, Wynonna Earp, Louie Bloo, & Sith Trooper, lasted a bit on Preview Night. I had 40 folks or so in front of me. When I got up there, the Chrome Rat Finks & Johnny Rico were gone.

Yeah it was odd the Rat Finks ran out. I thought on PN that it those would be the toughest to get. It was the Sith Trooper and it wasn't close with any of the others.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

millone

Postby millone » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:35 pm

kappait wrote:
millone wrote:
kappait wrote:

I saw people getting then on PN and thought there were tons of them. I had no idea it would be that limited.

I didnt know until it was way too late. Also kinda got suckered thinking it would release more broadly. Like the thirteenth doctor

millone

Postby millone » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:36 pm

kappait wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
kappait wrote:

It's been pretty random. But I think Disney now is involved with running it so it may he their locations.

I can only hope

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Every time I see this thread updated with a post I think it's because the Sith Trooper is finally being released. ](*,)
Poppin'

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:22 pm

kappait wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
kappait wrote:

I hope so. Thanks for the input.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:40 pm

theraven00 wrote:Every time I see this thread updated with a post I think it's because the Sith Trooper is finally being released. ](*,)

Same here

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:16 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Still surprised that the ‘common’ version has not been released yet.

Me too, I really want one.

It won’t be released :(

Never say never! :bounce:
:freddy1:

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:53 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Every time I see this thread updated with a post I think it's because the Sith Trooper is finally being released. ](*,)

Same here

Ditto...this just might be the one that forever haunts me lol I'll still keep the faith that just maybe we will see a general release one day.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:56 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Same here

Ditto...this just might be the one that forever haunts me lol I'll still keep the faith that just maybe we will see a general release one day.

My eyes got big when I saw a reply and I thought so too, haha.

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:44 am

The Sith Trooper was a fairly uneventful Character in the movie, but a cool character for a Pop! Figure. i was lucky enough to grab one with a back pack on Preview night.

Hoping things get back to normal soon... do not want to cancel my trip to Celebration. just not sure how they can allow that many people so close together.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:12 am

conventiongeek wrote:The Sith Trooper was a fairly uneventful Character in the movie, but a cool character for a Pop! Figure. i was lucky enough to grab one with a back pack on Preview night.

Hoping things get back to normal soon... do not want to cancel my trip to Celebration. just not sure how they can allow that many people so close together.

Damn I got preview night this year and they might cancel it
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

millone

Postby millone » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:37 am

conventiongeek wrote:The Sith Trooper was a fairly uneventful Character in the movie, but a cool character for a Pop! Figure. i was lucky enough to grab one with a back pack on Preview night.

Given all the hype at sdcc, i was shocked at how little sith trooper was in the movie.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:57 am

Still one of my top 10 fav Star Wars pops!

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:51 pm

millone wrote:Given all the hype at sdcc, i was shocked at how little sith trooper was in the movie.

Yeah. The full statue at the pavilion. I bought a Sith trooper Tiki mug. Where is this thing.

Luckily I just saw Clone Wars today (spoiler prevention I think) and I want like 1000 pops from it.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:15 pm

When is the common coming out?

kappait

Postby kappait » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:56 pm

runtodere wrote:When is the common coming out?

Never haha. We may have to get lucky and wait for a major price drop!! If it does come out my guess is it's a different box than the SDCC version. It was a pretty unique box to begin with.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:33 pm

kappait wrote:

Never haha. We may have to get lucky and wait for a major price drop!! If it does come out my guess is it's a different box than the SDCC version. It was a pretty unique box to begin with.

Yeah, I think the run is done on this one, I'm afraid.

kappait

Postby kappait » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:58 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
kappait wrote:

I was thinking maybe Star Wars Celebration for a release. But that's not looking so hot now.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:00 pm

kappait wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
kappait wrote:

I was thinking maybe Star Wars Celebration for a release. But that's not looking so hot now.

I was just thinking about Celebration. Given the distancing restrictions they think we should keep through the fall, it's teetering for sure. Seems more not to happen than happen at this point.

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:41 pm

kappait wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
kappait wrote:

If ever released, the Pop! doesn’t need Celebration, in my opinion.
:freddy1:

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:39 am

kappait wrote:

Make it unique with a dvd package.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

millone

Postby millone » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:49 am

kappait wrote:

Yeah the box is cool. Dont think the price is coming down unless they release a common unfortunarely

kappait

Postby kappait » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:27 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
kappait wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

I was just thinking about Celebration. Given the distancing restrictions they think we should keep through the fall, it's teetering for sure. Seems more not to happen than happen at this point.

Yeah it looks like it will be canceled at this point.
ImageImage

Yoda '80

Funklub# 7225

Return to “Pop!”