Despicable Me fluffy (rainbow hooves)

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
k05cube

Re: Despicable Me fluffy (rainbow hooves)

Postby k05cube » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Leechinyuan wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
k05cube wrote:
Really speechless lol

Next time we have a Funko meet up / dinner, we don’t need to hire entertainment. Got stand up Comedian here lol

Who? U mean the unlucky 3? Haha
We 3 will make a gd team. Lol

Who’s the unlucky 3? lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

Leechinyuan

Postby Leechinyuan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:43 am

k05cube wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
Next time we have a Funko meet up / dinner, we don’t need to hire entertainment. Got stand up Comedian here lol

Who’s the unlucky 3? lol

U the leader u dumno

Pop count : 175
Yes i'm newbie :compress:

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Leechinyuan wrote:
k05cube wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:

Who’s the unlucky 3? lol

U the leader u dumno

lol oh I’m the pioneer lol but you r the best winner lol nvr laughed so hard in my life lol

Leechinyuan

Postby Leechinyuan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:00 am

k05cube wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:
k05cube wrote:
Who’s the unlucky 3? lol

U the leader u dumno

lol oh I’m the pioneer lol but you r the best winner lol nvr laughed so hard in my life lol

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:18 am

it's so fluffyyyyy
ImageImage

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:52 pm

Leechinyuan wrote:
omarwinkie wrote:2 days in a row I find out a family member went to Universal studios after they left. Luckly one has a season pass so I hope to get one soon

Gd luck to u!

Too bad you found out too late, even with a season pass their parking fees are HIGH.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Leechinyuan wrote:
k05cube wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:
U the leader u dumno

Yes karma is true lol

boxghost89

Postby boxghost89 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:29 am

Ooh!! I need this unicorn! My boyfriend and I went to USH a while back and he won me the GIANT unicorn, which I can actually ride. However, it's not something I can exactly put on my desk lol. So when I go next month, I'll definitely be in the hunt for this Pop!

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:56 pm

Leechinyuan wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:
Stock very limited.
Has to go early
Sometime very lazy. Hahaha

LOL true true, I get that~~ I'm the same way myself but it's more about inconvenience over here and just too far than anything for me LOL

Too ez to get online.
Then ship to u.
Dont even need to step outside ur house

It's easier for some stuff but not all, like the target bulleyes... couldn't get that one... And also, paying for shipping sucks and a lot of the time, the box comes damaged either from mishandling before shipping or during shipping depending on who you buy it from. So it's harder for in box collectors~
Aries Strength/Weakness
Basically, I'm enthusiastic about expanding my toy collection which I'm passionate about. I'm optimistic about not going broke & becoming homeless due to my impulsive collecting behavior on top of the fact that I can be impatient & pre-order too much which could lead me to going broke & being homeless. BUT in that case, my aggressive side will serve me well because if you tryna take my toys, I'mma fight you. It's a vicious cycle. ;-) FOOD & TOYS = LIFE <3

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:03 pm

kelvinwong wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Lexi wrote:
I was on a limited budget for SDCC but Funko was where most of my budget went.

Oh yeah, I get that completely... last year was the first time I ever went to a big con and it was NYCC, previously I've only gone to a few really small local cons.... Didn't win any lottery but guess where my money still went... funko mystery boxes from multiple booths......... it... uh.... was not pretty........ =_=||.....

ohaiyo!!!

hehe we will always find some areas to spend money on pops. :freddy2: :freddy2:

yeah it was unfortunate for my wallet LOL
Aries Strength/Weakness
Basically, I'm enthusiastic about expanding my toy collection which I'm passionate about. I'm optimistic about not going broke & becoming homeless due to my impulsive collecting behavior on top of the fact that I can be impatient & pre-order too much which could lead me to going broke & being homeless. BUT in that case, my aggressive side will serve me well because if you tryna take my toys, I'mma fight you. It's a vicious cycle. ;-) FOOD & TOYS = LIFE <3

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:04 pm

kelvinwong wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
LOL true true, I get that~~ I'm the same way myself but it's more about inconvenience over here and just too far than anything for me LOL

Too ez to get online.
Then ship to u.

Too bad we dont have the ship to us option.

Really? no shipping option?
Aries Strength/Weakness

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:14 pm

spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Lexi wrote:
I was on a limited budget for SDCC but Funko was where most of my budget went.

Oh yeah, I get that completely... last year was the first time I ever went to a big con and it was NYCC, previously I've only gone to a few really small local cons.... Didn't win any lottery but guess where my money still went... funko mystery boxes from multiple booths......... it... uh.... was not pretty........ =_=||.....

Mystery boxes?? are you not aware that they are just using it as a platform to clear away all their unwanted pops??
Man..hope you learn your lesson.. ](*,)

Well, I didn't win the lottery for the booth... I had to get my funko fix from somewhere....
Aries Strength/Weakness

spidex

Postby spidex » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:04 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

Mystery boxes?? are you not aware that they are just using it as a platform to clear away all their unwanted pops??

Well, I didn't win the lottery for the booth... I had to get my funko fix from somewhere....

Tsk tsk.. must be quite easy to earn money from you..
If I ever selling mystery box, you be the 1st I hit up!
lol lol
:spiderman:
ImageImage
ImageImage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wHy mE woRRy? :spiderman:
IG: www.instagram.com/spidexy

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:51 am

spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
spidex wrote:

lol lol

I'll be broke by the time you do that so no need
Aries Strength/Weakness

spidex

Postby spidex » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:24 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

lol lol

Ok! I sell it now!! lol lol
Mystery box $25/- each.. win grails up to $500! lol lol
Pm me! lol lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:31 pm

spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
spidex wrote:
lol lol

Pm me! lol lol

LMFAOOOOOO I got NYCC coming up, too broke for your mystery boxes XD
Aries Strength/Weakness

spidex

Postby spidex » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:19 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

Pm me! lol lol

If you have nothing to buy again this year, kindly hit me up! I be glad to sell you some mystery boxes! lol lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:30 pm

I haven't even seen these movies and I want that!! SO cute!
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:37 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

Too ez to get online.
Then ship to u.

It's easier for some stuff but not all, like the target bulleyes... couldn't get that one... And also, paying for shipping sucks and a lot of the time, the box comes damaged either from mishandling before shipping or during shipping depending on who you buy it from. So it's harder for in box collectors~

But having the option of shipping can help to reduce some hassle. Haha I like to option of receiving it at home. Besides most shipping options also has the option for return/exchange optionyup
ImageImageImageImage

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:22 am

spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
spidex wrote:
Pm me! lol lol

If you have nothing to buy again this year, kindly hit me up! I be glad to sell you some mystery boxes! lol lol

No thanks, I know my luck enough to not buy mystery boxes from you
Aries Strength/Weakness

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:26 am

kelvinwong wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:

Too ez to get online.
Then ship to u.

But having the option of shipping can help to reduce some hassle. Haha I like to option of receiving it at home. Besides most shipping options also has the option for return/exchange optionyup

FOr the convenience, yes. But the shipping cost always gets to me because it adds up. Especially if you are paying like 1/3 or sometimes 1/2 the price of the pop just for shipping... that kinda hurts... like I've bought a pop that was $10.99 but paid $5.99 for shipping... for only ONE pop... =_=
Aries Strength/Weakness

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:12 pm

akimotomitsuki wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

FOr the convenience, yes. But the shipping cost always gets to me because it adds up. Especially if you are paying like 1/3 or sometimes 1/2 the price of the pop just for shipping... that kinda hurts... like I've bought a pop that was $10.99 but paid $5.99 for shipping... for only ONE pop... =_=

I agree, the shipping charges really hurt, but being able to get in store seems like next to impossible.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:23 pm

Lexi wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:

I agree, the shipping charges really hurt, but being able to get in store seems like next to impossible.

Yeah it's a trade off between convenience and actual cost. Sometimes we don't have a choice if it's a popular piece in the area and gets swept off shelves.
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:06 am

Lexi wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:

True to that. But think about it... if the shop requires you to travel far, transport may cost you x amount? And the hassle and time involved too?

I Guess it’s a opportunity cost of time and money on transportation vs convenience of shipping.
ImageImageImageImage

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Lexi wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:

Oh believe me, I know... that's literally the main reason why I had to pay those ridiculous shipping prices. Living in a busy city with tons of traffic all the time... I barely have enough incentive to leave the house when I'm at home. And it's not that I haven't tried chasing before... I tried... but just failed... we have local flippers who's ready to go there to get them at the break of dawn and I'm sure for some of them... flipping funkos/toys are their main job... so it's just constant struggles left and right.
Aries Strength/Weakness

Leechinyuan

Postby Leechinyuan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

Yes shipping hurt alot....
we frm sg ship frm usa
Hurt more

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:36 am

Finally, Funko Blog Official!

Fluffy - Universal Hollywood and Universal Orlando Exclusive

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:32 pm

akimotomitsuki wrote:
Lexi wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

Oh believe me, I know... that's literally the main reason why I had to pay those ridiculous shipping prices. Living in a busy city with tons of traffic all the time... I barely have enough incentive to leave the house when I'm at home. And it's not that I haven't tried chasing before... I tried... but just failed... we have local flippers who's ready to go there to get them at the break of dawn and I'm sure for some of them... flipping funkos/toys are their main job... so it's just constant struggles left and right.

You have summed up my feelings exactly. I tried a few times but there are always people ahead of me when I arrive and I just gave up after awhile. I have friends in other states but they don't collect so unless I know they are going shopping I don't ask.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

Return to “Pop!”