Chase FDO Spastik Plastik

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Krazydave2000

Re: Chase FDO Spastik Plastik

Postby Krazydave2000 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:59 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
I know, right! I feel the same way...just happy to have the reg Bone Daddy from FDO

He kinda of glows too LoL Just the head

Full glow or bust! Lol jk

Lol just the bust...
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:26 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:Does anyone know what the edition sizes of the Chase T Bone and El Diablo pops are?

Scott sounds about right for T-Bone. What El Diablo are you talking about? The only chase they ever did for El Diablo was a wacky wobbler which was only 10 made.

Was the chase the gitd pink el diablo, or another variant?
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:28 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:Does anyone know what the edition sizes of the Chase T Bone and El Diablo pops are?

Scott sounds about right for T-Bone. What El Diablo are you talking about? The only chase they ever did for El Diablo was a wacky wobbler which was only 10 made.

It was Bone Daddy, not El Diablo.

Which bone daddy was 10 pieces?
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:31 pm

MasterSplyntr wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:
It was Bone Daddy, not El Diablo.

Bone Daddy had the same setup as T-Bone. They have never said but I can say each host got one which was 20 cities and some got more than one. So I would say atleast 20. This pop is a dream of mine to own. Basically the only Bone Daddy's I have left to get is GITD FDO8 Bone Daddy pop, 1 of 3 LTJ Mini orange bone daddy and the 20 inch 1 of 2 orange suit.

Don't forget about the 1 of 1 "Merry Christmas" 20 inch Bone Daddy :D .

Wow, is there actually a one of one bone daddy, or is it custom?

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:44 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

For the Pops?

FDO7 was the Metallic T-Bone, while FDO8 was the GITD Bone Daddy Pops.

Both these Chases were given out to the FDO hosts if I remember correctly. Hope this helps.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:53 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Bone Daddy had the same setup as T-Bone. They have never said but I can say each host got one which was 20 cities and some got more than one. So I would say atleast 20. This pop is a dream of mine to own. Basically the only Bone Daddy's I have left to get is GITD FDO8 Bone Daddy pop, 1 of 3 LTJ Mini orange bone daddy and the 20 inch 1 of 2 orange suit.

It was a custom I made.

There is an official 1 of 2, 20" Halloween Bone Daddy though.
I be Chris

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:50 pm

renardchua wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Scott sounds about right for T-Bone. What El Diablo are you talking about? The only chase they ever did for El Diablo was a wacky wobbler which was only 10 made.

For the Pops?

Both these Chases were given out to the FDO hosts if I remember correctly. Hope this helps.

It helps a lot, thank you very much. Those hosts sure got a cool product though

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:53 pm

MasterSplyntr wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:

It was a custom I made.

Thanks for the info. I wonder how those one two bone daddies were distributed though.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:42 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
renardchua wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

For the Pops?

Each host received at least 1. Some received more than one. The exact number has never come out. But it was 20 locations with at least 1 and some more. I believe Baltimore had 3 but not 100% for sure. If I had to guess it is probably 48 made.

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:50 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

It was a custom I made.

Thanks for the info. I wonder how those one two bone daddies were distributed though.

It looks like you saw Reverend’a response in another thread about these.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:30 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
renardchua wrote:
For the Pops?

Each host received at least 1. Some received more than one. The exact number has never come out. But it was 20 locations with at least 1 and some more. I believe Baltimore had 3 but not 100% for sure. If I had to guess it is probably 48 made.

Thanks again. Also, nice gitd bone daddy in the profile. Were you a host as well?

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:31 am

BigM wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:
It was a custom I made.

It looks like you saw Reverend’a response in another thread about these.

Possibly I’ve been going through a lot of old posts.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:03 am

AleX-Men wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Thanks again. Also, nice gitd bone daddy in the profile. Were you a host as well?

No I was not a host. Jason aka swobafett was my host. Actually I am a huge huge fan of bone daddy. I have almost all of them except 3. The 1 of 3 mini orange suit LTJ, 1 of 2 20 inch orange suit and the chase pop. I had a blue chrome batman as a avatar which just disappeared one day. Was looking for a replacement and found that. It reminds me every day to keep an eye out for 1 of my absolute true grails. Just not spending what they are going for. Hopefully a deal or trade comes up one day.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:13 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

No I was not a host. Jason aka swobafett was my host. Actually I am a huge huge fan of bone daddy. I have almost all of them except 3. The 1 of 3 mini orange suit LTJ, 1 of 2 20 inch orange suit and the chase pop. I had a blue chrome batman as a avatar which just disappeared one day. Was looking for a replacement and found that. It reminds me every day to keep an eye out for 1 of my absolute true grails. Just not spending what they are going for. Hopefully a deal or trade comes up one day.

Wow, I hope you will get those in the future. It's gonna be amazing having them all
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:47 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Great mnotivater! Always loved your BD collection! He is my favorite OC as well
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:18 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Wow, I hope you will get those in the future. It's gonna be amazing having them all

Definitely. One day!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:19 pm

cptsailor wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Great mnotivater! Always loved your BD collection! He is my favorite OC as well

Thank you! Yes it is.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:57 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Yeah best of luck, maybe rev and carol can one day pass the torch.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:03 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

One can only dream. That would be a huge torch to carry.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:29 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

One can only dream. That would be a huge torch to carry.

You’ve got Bone Daddy on your profile, you are capable

Return to “Pop!”