Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 9440
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:09 pm

I can’t imagine being a funatic and never having ordered from Gemini Collectibles! There have been so many various exclusives from Freddy Funko himself, to Universal Monsters & some sick GITD pieces like the OG Skeletor & the Spider-Man chase, all of which have been consistently cool! Even going back into the Wacky Wobbler days , Gemini had some rad exclusives with Lost in Space B-9 & El Diablo!

Gemini Collectibles wrote:.....


What is or are some of your very favorite Gemini Collectibles exclusives?

Just to name a few of my personal favorites, I’d have to say Flocked Scooby Doo, everything Universal Monsters (Pops, Funko Force, & Wobblers), Skeletors, & DC metallics off the top of my head!!!

(This is NOT for posting opinions about prices; please stay on topic)
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
DivineWarrior
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Location: Pittsburgh
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby DivineWarrior » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:17 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:I can’t imagine being a funatic and never having ordered from Gemini Collectibles! There have been so many various exclusives from Freddy Funko himself, to Universal Monsters & some sick GITD pieces like the OG Skeletor & the Spider-Man chase, all of which have been consistently cool! Even going back into the Wacky Wobbler days , Gemini had some rad exclusives with Lost in Space B-9 & El Diablo!

Gemini Collectibles wrote:.....


What is or are some of your very favorite Gemini Collectibles exclusives?

Just to name a few of my personal favorites, I’d have to say Flocked Scooby Doo, everything Universal Monsters (Pops, Funko Force, & Wobblers), Skeletors, & DC metallics off the top of my head!!!

(This is NOT for posting opinions about prices; please stay on topic)


I really liked the flocked Cowardly Lion that was released. He is a pretty piece.
Soon to be NYCC Three Timer - 2017-2019
Image

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 9440
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:21 pm

DivineWarrior wrote:I really liked the flocked Cowardly Lion that was released. He is a pretty piece.


Love the Wizard of Oz and yes, totally! Would’ve loved a metallic Tin Man to have been done too..soooo many cool possibilities :compress:
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

Ruen97
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:15 am

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Ruen97 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Sadly the only one I own is the Metallic Battle Armor Skeletor, which looks amazing.

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 9440
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Ruen97 wrote:Sadly the only one I own is the Metallic Battle Armor Skeletor, which looks amazing.


Time to change that ;-)

https://www.geminicollectibles.net/gemini-collectibles-exclusives/

Some very good prices on there to go with some awesome pieces of Funko! :bom:
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

Ruen97
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:15 am

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Ruen97 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:27 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Ruen97 wrote:Sadly the only one I own is the Metallic Battle Armor Skeletor, which looks amazing.


Time to change that ;-)

https://www.geminicollectibles.net/gemini-collectibles-exclusives/

Some very good prices on there to go with some awesome pieces of Funko! :bom:


Wish I could change it, and go back in time and picked up all their metallic releases of dc characters. Didn’t even know about the store before...sadness

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 7800
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:36 pm

Would definitely pick El Diablo! I believe he was my first Wobbler purchase after you sent me my first one Josh :)
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 9440
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:36 pm

Ruen97 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
Ruen97 wrote:Sadly the only one I own is the Metallic Battle Armor Skeletor, which looks amazing.


Time to change that ;-)

https://www.geminicollectibles.net/gemini-collectibles-exclusives/

Some very good prices on there to go with some awesome pieces of Funko! :bom:


Wish I could change it, and go back in time and picked up all their metallic releases of dc characters. Didn’t even know about the store before...sadness


Crazy thing is, they sat on the site for $60 for the set for a good while but once they were gone, madness lol
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 9440
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:37 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Would definitely pick El Diablo! I believe he was my first Wobbler purchase after you sent me my first one Josh :)


I’m an enabler, yes :bom: Buy all the things!! :razz:
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
Cmpotter
Posts: 711
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 am
Location: Wolverine Lake, MI
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Cmpotter » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Hmmm... tough one. For pops I’d def go with flocked Huckleberry Hound or the DC metallics but I think their exclusive Maleficent hikari is my all time favorite.
ImageImage Image

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 9440
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:54 pm

Cmpotter wrote:Hmmm... tough one. For pops I’d def go with flocked Huckleberry Hound or the DC metallics but I think their exclusive Maleficent hikari is my all time favorite.


So many good Hikari’s for sure!! All the Disney ones were masterpieces :compress:
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
Cmpotter
Posts: 711
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 am
Location: Wolverine Lake, MI
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Cmpotter » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:56 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:Hmmm... tough one. For pops I’d def go with flocked Huckleberry Hound or the DC metallics but I think their exclusive Maleficent hikari is my all time favorite.


So many good Hikari’s for sure!! All the Disney ones were masterpieces :compress:


Yess love them. I was able to grab a bunch from Gemini for really cheap!!
ImageImage Image

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 1048
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:53 pm

From what I have my favorite is glow in the dark joker and bank robber. But there is other cool exclusives they have too.
ImageImage

User avatar
Valde
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4783
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Valde » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Yeah same here Sergio, glow Joker 2 pack all the way. I also really like my Superman metallic wacky wobbler.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

User avatar
dee001
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby dee001 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Everything flocked & Bunny Suit Ralphie, which is my absolute favorite!
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:
Image

User avatar
mikechickenhead
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby mikechickenhead » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:22 pm

Metallic universal monster pack...of which I don't own......yet
ISO Joey Ramone,Kurt Cobain protos!
HEY HO! FUNKO!
Image

ImageImage Image

User avatar
MasterSplyntr
Posts: 3236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby MasterSplyntr » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:27 pm

This is not only my favorite Gemini Exclusives but also one of my favorite Pops in general...Flocked Bunny Suit Ralphie! All year round...not just Christmas :D.

The Univeral Monsters Metallic Wobbler's and Pops are incredible also. I'll have to splurge one of these days. They're just too cool.
I be Chris.

Instagram - oldspiffysoul


Image

User avatar
Sarcasticguy
Posts: 4145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Sarcasticguy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:47 pm

It definitely has to be my Flocked Ralphie in Bunny Suit. A Christmas Story is a big tradition for me and I love the line of pops.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
Image
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:56 pm

Since I started to collect well over a year ago, my favorite Gemini Exclusive is Metallic Skeletor from MOTU. :freddy4:

User avatar
theraven00
Posts: 863
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: Peoria, AZ
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby theraven00 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:06 pm

I can't recall all the ones they've had, but If have to go with the gitd Joker 2-pack.
Poppin'

FireFist
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:37 am

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby FireFist » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:09 pm

My favorite would have to be the gitd Chase Amazing Spiderman pop which is one of my personal grails that hopefully one day I can get.
Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 1766
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Hands down my absolute favorite is
1. Crystal clear Bone Daddy Wacky wobbler
2. Crystal red Bone Daddy wacky wobbler
3. Crystal red El Diablo wacky wobbler
4. Crystal clear El Diablo wacky wobbler(looking for)
5. El Diablo wacky wobbler chase
6. El Diablo wacky wobbler GITD
7. Bone Daddy computer sitter
8. El Diablo wacky wobbler
Definitely for sure Bone Daddy and El Diablo Gemini!!!!
Image

User avatar
DivineWarrior
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Location: Pittsburgh
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby DivineWarrior » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:31 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:I really liked the flocked Cowardly Lion that was released. He is a pretty piece.


Love the Wizard of Oz and yes, totally! Would’ve loved a metallic Tin Man to have been done too..soooo many cool possibilities :compress:


A metallic tin man would've been top shelf for sure and it would've looked pretty dope!
Soon to be NYCC Three Timer - 2017-2019
Image

Chaister87
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Chaister87 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:53 pm

I think so far my favorite has to be the metallic skeletor

Howardthepop
Posts: 436
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:13 pm

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Howardthepop » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:22 am

Chaister87 wrote:I think so far my favorite has to be the metallic skeletor


Same here. Then again that's the only thing I've ever ordered from Gemini lol

User avatar
funkepops
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:10 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby funkepops » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:50 am

Mine is the gray The thing !! Which I recently got!!
Image Image Image

Follow me on IG: http://www.instagram.com/funkepops
ISO: Regular Tony the Tiger, OG ad icons pops

Popfanatics
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 am

I’ve got a few flocked pieces but if I had it, my favorite would be gitd Creature from Black lagoon!
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)

User avatar
stayf3d
Posts: 315
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby stayf3d » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:18 am

Metallic Aquaman for me
:freddy2:

Matt
ISO: Lost & Saul Goodman/Jimmy McGill Protos

dtmkyle
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:05 am

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby dtmkyle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:31 am

Oh man they have had some greats! Really loved my chase robby the robot but i think my favorite is the b&w captain america or metallic shazam! And man ill never forget when they had the batman joker 2 pack in their damaged box section and i was able to get one. LOVE YOU GEMINI!!!

sdlibra77
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:22 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby sdlibra77 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:42 am

Metallic Skeletor, came in nice and minty
Funklub Member since 2016 :freddy1:
First Funko pieces 2002 Dr Evil and Austin Powers Wacky Wobblers
SDCC 2015-2019
WC 2019
Conan Con 2018

User avatar
CoolNerd
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby CoolNerd » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:47 am

mikechickenhead wrote:Metallic universal monster pack...of which I don't own......yet

Same here! That's my fav too but I didn't even own it!
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

User avatar
spidex
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:20 pm

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby spidex » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:55 am

Howardthepop wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:I think so far my favorite has to be the metallic skeletor


Same here. Then again that's the only thing I've ever ordered from Gemini lol



Lol!! Make it three! Only 1 I got from Gemini as well! :razz:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
Image


¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wHy mE woRRy? :freddy2:

Universal_ghost
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Universal_ghost » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:02 am

Loved the newer metallic skeletor. I think he came out amazing!
Disney pass holder. Southern Cali! 1000+ funko items. Collector since 2014. First pop was ghost rider. Social media freddy holder. Funko pop up shop 2017.

Marvelfanatic86
Posts: 546
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:35 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Marvelfanatic86 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:49 am

Flocked beast from X-men one of my favorite pops period !
▪️Funko Collector circa 2014
▪️Pop Count 900+ / Dorbz 100+
▪️Team Tiny Ghost
▪️Funko Fiends Member
▪️Comic Con Enthusiast
▪️World Traveler


Image

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Xeverus86
Posts: 1910
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:36 am
Location: Riverside, California

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Xeverus86 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:35 am

theraven00 wrote:I can't recall all the ones they've had, but If have to go with the gitd Joker 2-pack.

That's one of the best for sure :cheers:
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel2:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE

User avatar
coopscohen
Posts: 1370
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby coopscohen » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:50 am

GITD Spider-Man. The glow is amazing and haven’t ever seen anything comparable
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Fugly16
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Fugly16 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:54 am

Marvelfanatic86 wrote:Flocked beast from X-men one of my favorite pops period !


Yeah Flocked beast was pretty dope, makes me regret letting mine go.
Hi, I'm Vinh!
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fugly16

ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
lavery01
Posts: 2340
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby lavery01 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:07 am

Sadly I missed out on some of the older Gemini exclusives. Wasn’t collecting at the time. lol we do have a couple in our collection though that I love, skeletor being my fav at the present time. Can’t wait for more to come.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
Leechinyuan
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:04 am

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby Leechinyuan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:15 am

Skeletor metallic for me!
Image

Pop count : 175
Yes i'm newbie :compress:

ETphonehome
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Favorite Gemini Collectibles Exclusive

Postby ETphonehome » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:17 am

Mine is definitely black and white captain America.


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users