Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Rickakatuna

Re: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pops

Postby Rickakatuna » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:21 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
I really hope that they introduce demon slayer at ECCC or SDCC - I would be more excited if they did it at SDCC because they are already aware that we all want demon slayer lol I hope that they increase the amount of anime exclusives that they have in 2020 for SDCC. I was kinda bummed that they honed in more on TV and Movies then they did Anime last year for SDCC.

I would guess its it's a possibility for eccc and even more for sdcc. I hope we get some action pose versions

I think a lot of collectors will be excited if they turned up the focus on Pop Rocks!, Anime and Ad Icons for ECCC and SDCC - Only reason I'm saying this is because it seems like the last half of the year there was a tremendous uptick in focus on Anime and Ad Icons (even pop rocks to an extent) - These are primary lines I collect so I wouldn't mind seeing a lot more from these upcoming conventions.

Same seems like more in those likes. Eccc isnt to far so I def can wait if needed
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:52 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:I would guess its it's a possibility for eccc and even more for sdcc. I hope we get some action pose versions

I think a lot of collectors will be excited if they turned up the focus on Pop Rocks!, Anime and Ad Icons for ECCC and SDCC - Only reason I'm saying this is because it seems like the last half of the year there was a tremendous uptick in focus on Anime and Ad Icons (even pop rocks to an extent) - These are primary lines I collect so I wouldn't mind seeing a lot more from these upcoming conventions.

Same seems like more in those likes. Eccc isnt to far so I def can wait if needed

Its exciting whenever we get to see the reveals for the upcoming conventions like ECCC,SDCC and NYCC - Heck I even get excited whenever they do the New York Toy Fair. I just really hope the focus going into ECCC,SDCC and NYCC is hitting it out the park like they did with NYCC. It seemed like a lot of funatics were really pleased with the selection for NYCC. I feel like a lot of the SDCC convention exclusives were really really REALLY niche crowds.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:36 am

all i know is that we need these pops asap
:freddy2: POGIBOY67

ImageImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:51 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Its exciting whenever we get to see the reveals for the upcoming conventions like ECCC,SDCC and NYCC - Heck I even get excited whenever they do the New York Toy Fair. I just really hope the focus going into ECCC,SDCC and NYCC is hitting it out the park like they did with NYCC. It seemed like a lot of funatics were really pleased with the selection for NYCC. I feel like a lot of the SDCC convention exclusives were really really REALLY niche crowds.

Agreed, it seems like everyone had something to be pleased about at NYCC. It was a great selection and I hope they keep it up. I have high hopes for ECCC
Hi, I’m Steph.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:54 am

TheStephil wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:Same seems like more in those likes. Eccc isnt to far so I def can wait if needed

Agreed, it seems like everyone had something to be pleased about at NYCC. It was a great selection and I hope they keep it up. I have high hopes for ECCC

I was really underwhelmed by SDCC last year as well as ECCC but mostly SDCC but I understood why Funko took that approach. They were really appealing to more of their hard core niche crowds and using licenses for lines they had launched that year - they have some crazy launches on the way so I’m sure 2020 will be much better
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:43 am

Pogiboy67 wrote:all i know is that we need these pops asap

Agreed cant come soon enough
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:33 pm

I FINALLY finished Demon Slayer! I need a Zenitsu with Ukogi on his head ASAP.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:34 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:

New York Toy Fair? You never know...
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:01 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I FINALLY finished Demon Slayer! I need a Zenitsu with Ukogi on his head ASAP.

Yay, glad you finished it.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:05 pm

I just got into this show and very well need these
Iso: freddy funko as doc brown regular and glow, back to the future protos,mirio hero costume (lemillion)proto, killua proto, one piece and demon slayer protos
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:51 pm

Niteowl_1 wrote:I just got into this show and very well need these

Been asking for these for a while now. I definitely need an Inosuke pop in my life. Best believe if this set drops Im copping the whole set.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:14 pm

yeah been holding off on buying funko... but if and when these come out.. a must cop for me....
:freddy2: POGIBOY67

ImageImageImage

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:16 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:

That's true that's the next nearest event that could reveal. Good thinking
Hi Im Ricky

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:51 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:Agreed cant come soon enough

Yeah the New York Toy Fair will probably be the next event! - I can't wait to see if we get Demon Slayer as well as Seven Deadly Sins - I feel like Funko is going to knock the Anime Category out of the park for the New York Toy Fair. We also will probably get a glimpse at some really crazy Pop Rocks! - I'm ready to 100% Demon Slayer though. I'll be copping every single Pop they put out for this set. :freddy2:
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:52 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:Agreed cant come soon enough

Yeah the New York Toy Fair will probably be the next event! - I can't wait to see if we get Demon Slayer as well as Seven Deadly Sins - I feel like Funko is going to knock the Anime Category out of the park for the New York Toy Fair. We also will probably get a glimpse at some really crazy Pop Rocks! - I'm ready to 100% Demon Slayer though. I'll be copping every single Pop they put out for this set. :freddy2:
PopPChulo

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:25 am

MHA still has my heart but can't deny that demon slayer pops would look so awesome! Inosuke would be my favorite but I hope they eventually do some kind of glowing effect for the water in Tanjiro's attack.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:24 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:New York Toy Fair? You never know...

I hope we get black clover too
Hi Im Ricky

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:33 pm

Pop Deluxe of Tanjiro using water breathing? That's something I'd drool over.

g3ohss

Postby g3ohss » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:21 pm

Sign me up. Can’t wait for them to start making them.
Hi I’m Geo :) IG: @g3ohss
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:42 am

YeetGrimes wrote:Pop Deluxe of Tanjiro using water breathing? That's something I'd drool over.

This could easily be a thing.
PopPChulo

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:46 am

PopPChulo wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Pop Deluxe of Tanjiro using water breathing? That's something I'd drool over.

Can do it for Inosuke and Zenitsu as well, Inosuke using his Beast breathing 7th form and Zenitsu in his Thunder breathing first form stance.

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:01 am

ryusilva23 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Can do it for Inosuke and Zenitsu as well, Inosuke using his Beast breathing 7th form and Zenitsu in his Thunder breathing first form stance.

Would be cool to have a base pop and then exclusives to stores with breathing techniques. Just not too many ;)
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:10 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Soooo much potential for this license that it hurts! Come on, Funko! lol

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:25 am

YeetGrimes wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:This could easily be a thing.

I think we are going to lose it when we see this line is announced. It’s only a matter of time then I’m buying two of each as this is hands down one of my favorite anime in existence right now. So far my biggest wants are this and Seven Deadly Sins.
PopPChulo

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:10 am

PopPChulo wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:

I think we are going to lose it when we see this line is announced. It’s only a matter of time then I’m buying two of each as this is hands down one of my favorite anime in existence right now. So far my biggest wants are this and Seven Deadly Sins.

Mine are this and Hunter x Hunter! I heard a rumour that HxH is in the works...

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:18 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Soooo much potential for this license that it hurts! Come on, Funko! lol

Mine are this and Hunter x Hunter! I heard a rumour that HxH is in the works...

I heard that rumor as well - I would have listed Hunter x Hunter but didn’t because I know it’s coming for sure - there are quite a few that I know that are coming that I didn’t want to list because they are on dee wey but HxH is a must have. I really want a Funko to have Kite as the con exclusive
PopPChulo

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:17 am

PopPChulo wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:

Even after what studio dean did to Sins season 3?
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:55 am

Looks like a great show!

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:11 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:

Oooh I agree. I love Seven Deadly Sins and pops would look amazing.
If FigPin has Demon Slayer, it seems like a Funko won't have any problems.
Hi, I’m Steph.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:36 pm

TheStephil wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Soooo much potential for this license that it hurts! Come on, Funko! lol

I think when Funko explores TV Moments or Pop deluxe got the demon slayer and gets into the techniques we are going to have some really really beautiful peices come out of this line
PopPChulo

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:46 pm

TheStephil wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I totally forgot FiGPiN had the license! They've been killin' it with anime lately.

funkopants777

Postby funkopants777 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:53 pm

I’m glad this thread has grown!!

Still hoping for the pops! And ugh still can’t wait til the movie - gonna be crazy! And I’ll need to rewatch the season of course lol
ImageImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:30 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I totally forgot FiGPiN had the license! They've been killin' it with anime lately.

They have been!
Hi, I’m Steph.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:58 pm

TheStephil wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

They have been!

Figpin been going hard with anime but I think it’s only a matter of time before funko catches up because it seems like they have been doing a push towards anime as well
PopPChulo

rixiuchiha

Postby rixiuchiha » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:14 am

After watching the show, I was left want MORE. So I started reading the manga. I finished the manga and I'm desperately waiting for the next chapter to come out. I've probably said this before, PLEASE Funko just take my money and give me Demon Slayer pops! lol
Rixi Uchiha :Image
Unapologetically myself. Cuban, movie junkie, self proclaimed poptographer, funatic, cosplayer, nurse, nerd and all around weirdo. :D

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:06 pm

rixiuchiha wrote:After watching the show, I was left want MORE. So I started reading the manga. I finished the manga and I'm desperately waiting for the next chapter to come out. I've probably said this before, PLEASE Funko just take my money and give me Demon Slayer pops! lol

At this point I just really want more Demon Slayer merch in the states. As much as I like the merch from Japan, it's getting pretty expensive to purchase, especially if buying overseas.

I'm happy that Pin Club and FiGPiN will be releasing their products this year though so hopefully other companies will pick up the license as well.
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:32 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I totally forgot FiGPiN had the license! They've been killin' it with anime lately.

They have been!

Figpin been going hard with anime but I think it’s only a matter of time before funko catches up because it seems like they have been doing a push towards anime as well

I sure hope Funko catches up. I would like to see more variety in the anime section at the store. It'd be cool!

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:25 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
They have been!

I sure hope Funko catches up. I would like to see more variety in the anime section at the store. It'd be cool!

I totally agree. I love MHA and I like DBZ but I would prefer more variety and more smaller lines thrown in the mix.
Hi, I’m Steph.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:47 pm

TheStephil wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I totally agree. I love MHA and I like DBZ but I would prefer more variety and more smaller lines thrown in the mix.

It’s crazy with the amount of anime that has caught fire that they could do small waves for why they haven’t really attacked that angle. You know it could honestly be in the plans though
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:41 am

PopPChulo wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I sure hope Funko catches up. I would like to see more variety in the anime section at the store. It'd be cool!

It’s crazy with the amount of anime that has caught fire that they could do small waves for why they haven’t really attacked that angle. You know it could honestly be in the plans though

If we ever do get demon pops hopefully Funko doesn’t do them like Naruto. They release one wave and I think like one or two pop in 3 years. We get new DBZ about every other week.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Return to “Pop!”