Rainbow Bigfoot

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
WarHmongHer

Re: Rainbow Bigfoot

Postby WarHmongHer » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:13 am

dolphinax2 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
Nope, not sure at all, but my question is, is the rapper that inspired this creator suppose to be tekashi 69 lol?

yes, exactly. it fit perfectly when rainbow bf came out i think tekashi was getting hot or something. but i dont really follow him but thought this was a pretty sweet custom. i should have commissioned one back then. just as a something to go with my bf army. lol

Love BigFoot armies.

Me too. I should have grabbed more of the blue green and brown og ones when they 1st came out. Like 10 of each. Lol.

dolphinax2

Re: Rainbow Bigfoot

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:58 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
yes, exactly. it fit perfectly when rainbow bf came out i think tekashi was getting hot or something. but i dont really follow him but thought this was a pretty sweet custom. i should have commissioned one back then. just as a something to go with my bf army. lol

Love BigFoot armies.

Me too. I should have grabbed more of the blue green and brown og ones when they 1st came out. Like 10 of each. Lol.

Totally agree with you. That is how my son feels about Godzilla, he wanted an army of Godzillas, hehe
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Return to “Pop!”