New Glitter Coco Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
chrislinkouswvu13

Re: New Glitter Coco Pop

Postby chrislinkouswvu13 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:10 am

It looks cool
Hey, I’m Chris.

IG/Twitter: GhostGang1322

:freddy3: Image ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:25 am

The TRU POP GITD was one that I wish I had grabbed before the stores closed. Not a big diamond edition fan so I think I will keep chasing the TRU version of this one.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Rantt wrote:
k05cube wrote:Kent buying? lol

Yup getting. Huge coco fans but I would love a metallic version better.. Just saying lol but I will still buy it.

Metallic would be super cool.

Yup definitely lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:07 pm

Rantt wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Rantt wrote:Yup getting. Huge coco fans but I would love a metallic version better.. Just saying lol but I will still buy it.

Metallic would be super cool.

Let's wait for more to come lol!

More for you to spend lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

Afrofreddy

Postby Afrofreddy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:36 pm

Nice just had my girlfriend watch coco for the first time... she loved it and also collects diamond set so definitely picking this up :)

Funkofan21

Postby Funkofan21 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:38 pm

I like it. Coco has to be one of my fav movies
:freddy2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:51 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I think they need to give us a pop of mi abuelita coco

At least that, but we need a whole lot more. I have 2 complete sets, One for my 2 year old granddaughter who loves coco and one for me. Any more coco Pops! are welcomed.

I'm going to be honest with you - There was so much potential for comic con exclusives from Coco and I was SUPRISED to not see that they didnt explore any of the characters in coco to be comic con exclusive. Mainly I'm talking about the Dog in the Dia De Las Muertos form as awell as that Griffin - They were primed for glow in the dark variants and I think they would have been a huge con item hoowever - I cant complain to much because there is always next year right ? #FUNKO! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:04 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I think they need to give us a pop of mi abuelita coco

At least that, but we need a whole lot more. I have 2 complete sets, One for my 2 year old granddaughter who loves coco and one for me. Any more coco Pops! are welcomed.

I'm going to be honest with you - There was so much potential for comic con exclusives from Coco and I was SUPRISED to not see that they didnt explore any of the characters in coco to be comic con exclusive. Mainly I'm talking about the Dog in the Dia De Las Muertos form as awell as that Griffin - They were primed for glow in the dark variants and I think they would have been a huge con item hoowever - I cant complain to much because there is always next year right ? #FUNKO! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Maybe when the sequel comes out...
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Karebear101083

Postby Karebear101083 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:59 pm

I think a Metallic collection would be great as well.

Karebear101083

Postby Karebear101083 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:00 pm

I think a Metallic collection would be great as well.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:07 am

supertoygiant wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

I would love if they dropped a sequel to the movie. I thought that it was one of the more emotionally impactful Disney films as of yet. I would love to see another wave come out for this film.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:37 am

PopPChulo wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I would love if they dropped a sequel to the movie. I thought that it was one of the more emotionally impactful Disney films as of yet. I would love to see another wave come out for this film.

Would love to have a sequel but man the first one will be hard to top. Coco was just one of those movies that speaks to you. There are still so many characters that can be made from this movie. We need coco’s dog. \:D/
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Funtoyzjmb

Postby Funtoyzjmb » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:28 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Howardthepop wrote:Image

I'm not the biggest fan of the Glitter Pops but I am a big fan of Coco, so this is a must for me. Now if they could make more pops from this movie that would be great.

Photo cred: @dis.pops/ @hottopic :razz:

I like it! Metallic is awesome on lots of pops.

I would love to see a GITD Dante Alebrije. Also a pop of Coco. They are my top two requests.

Funtoyzjmb

Postby Funtoyzjmb » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:34 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

I'm not the biggest fan of the Glitter Pops but I am a big fan of Coco, so this is a must for me. Now if they could make more pops from this movie that would be great.

I would love to see a GITD Dante Alebrije. Also a pop of Coco. They are my top two requests.
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

Would love to have a sequel but man the first one will be hard to top. Coco was just one of those movies that speaks to you. There are still so many characters that can be made from this movie. We need coco’s dog. \:D/

Yes, why didn’t they make Dante the dog? Also mama Coco who is the main theme of the story. Would make a great exclusive at any con.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:53 am

Funtoyzjmb wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Yes a GITD version would be awesome.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:23 pm

Funtoyzjmb wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Yes, why didn’t they make Dante the dog? Also mama Coco who is the main theme of the story. Would make a great exclusive at any con.

Totally agree with you. They would have made great con exclusives and probably would have been one of the top sell outs of all the pops. All in all we need more coco pops. A whole new line can be made with the missing characters. Starting with Dante everyone wants Dante and he can be made two ways. Regular dog and spirit animal. There are movie moments that can also be made like when hector tried to cross the bridge. Funko please gives us some more coco. [-o<
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Funtoyzjmb wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Totally agree with you. They would have made great con exclusives and probably would have been one of the top sell outs of all the pops. All in all we need more coco pops. A whole new line can be made with the missing characters. Starting with Dante everyone wants Dante and he can be made two ways. Regular dog and spirit animal. There are movie moments that can also be made like when hector tried to cross the bridge. Funko please gives us some more coco. [-o<

When it comes to CoCo - I feel like everyone is interested in the line still - I seen wave 1 commons are going up in value as well. They are almost impossible to find at this point. I seen them at LACC but other then that - you never really see them any more tbh.
PopPChulo

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:29 pm

i love Coco and i regret not picking up the rest of the line but this one looks awesome!
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019 - FunKon
Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Fundays 2022
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:59 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Funtoyzjmb wrote:I would love to see a GITD Dante Alebrije. Also a pop of Coco. They are my top two requests.

When it comes to CoCo - I feel like everyone is interested in the line still - I seen wave 1 commons are going up in value as well. They are almost impossible to find at this point. I seen them at LACC but other then that - you never really see them any more tbh.

Personally I really liked the movie. As far as what I am interested in is basically whatever catches my eye and looks cool. The Coco pops are really awesome looking.

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:31 pm

The Disney glitter pops are my favorite
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:10 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Personally I really liked the movie. As far as what I am interested in is basically whatever catches my eye and looks cool. The Coco pops are really awesome looking.

I seen them at LACC also they wanted at least $20 and up for each so they going up.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:47 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I seen them at LACC also they wanted at least $20 and up for each so they going up.

I seen it too. Even the commons. All of them are becoming quite pricey. I think I need to pick them up before they are out of reach
PopPChulo

peruwhite

Postby peruwhite » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:25 pm

After being a complete idiot and skipping over the TRU GITD exclusive 100 in the midst of trying to convince store management to let me buy the huge Freddy display, I must say this glitter looks pretty darn good
Funko isn’t just pops, it’s an idea that could lead the world to something better!

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:06 pm

When is the diamond version supposed to drop?

MartinMtz702

Postby MartinMtz702 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:31 pm

6 or 10" glow Pepita would be great, and well the latino in me wants Abuela Elena with the chancla in pop form. LOL

Image Image Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:26 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

I seen it too. Even the commons. All of them are becoming quite pricey. I think I need to pick them up before they are out of reach

Better get them. I have a feeling one might vault.

kastudillo

Postby kastudillo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:28 am

I don't collect the diamond collection but I have to admit it looks really nice
Love anything Funko!!! :freddy3:
ImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:36 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Yeah, I haven't seen them anywhere and they arent readily available so I wouldnt be suprised if they didnt already vault.
PopPChulo

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:36 am

This looks great!

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:19 pm

I really want to see this one in person! can't wait til it comes out this month!
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:37 pm

MartinMtz702 wrote:6 or 10" glow Pepita would be great, and well the latino in me wants Abuela Elena with the chancla in pop form. LOL

YES YES YES. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:37 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Yeah, I haven't seen them anywhere and they arent readily available so I wouldnt be suprised if they didnt already vault.

I think online is still available but like all pops they fade over time even if they don’t vault.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:12 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I think online is still available but like all pops they fade over time even if they don’t vault.

I agree. I think stock just thins out and they dont restock as often after a while tbh. I do think the coco set still has more life that can be breathed into it tho. For a lot of people it was one of the most enjoyable films
PopPChulo

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:55 am

Must have any and all Coco Pops! Not always a fan of the diamond collection/glitter but I'll be snagging this one for sure!
I just like smiling...smilings my favorite

Teddyb84

Postby Teddyb84 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:04 pm

I still need lol
ImageIG Teddyb1984

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:11 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I agree. I think stock just thins out and they dont restock as often after a while tbh. I do think the coco set still has more life that can be breathed into it tho. For a lot of people it was one of the most enjoyable films

We’ll see what happens after this coco release. People are asking for more. We all know Funko is watching.

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:20 pm

I haven't seen the movie, but this Pop looks awesome! I'm such a sucker for the glitter Pops......the pretty!!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I think online is still available but like all pops they fade over time even if they don’t vault.

We’ll see what happens after this coco release. People are asking for more. We all know Funko is watching.

Yeah if anything - I highly recommend they explore coco for con exclusives either during eccc or sdcc because there is room for some GNARLEY glows to be made.
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:44 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Yeah if anything - I highly recommend they explore coco for con exclusives either during eccc or sdcc because there is room for some GNARLEY glows to be made.

Ugh that means more money to spend. Oh well. Lol

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:22 pm

Greymom wrote:I haven't seen the movie, but this Pop looks awesome! I'm such a sucker for the glitter Pops......the pretty!!

Do yourself a favour, and see it.

Well worth the time :)
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

Return to “Pop!”