New Glitter Coco Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Greymom

Re: New Glitter Coco Pop

Postby Greymom » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:59 am

Pryde72 wrote:
Greymom wrote:I haven't seen the movie, but this Pop looks awesome! I'm such a sucker for the glitter Pops......the pretty!!

Do yourself a favour, and see it.

Well worth the time :)

I'll definitely make the time to see it. I've only heard/read positive reviews on it.

sirwindu

Postby sirwindu » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:13 am

This pop is a must have for me!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:22 am

How did I miss this is coming out? This may be some of the best use of glitter we have seen. I'll have to check it out in person.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:32 pm

NCDS wrote:How did I miss this is coming out? This may be some of the best use of glitter we have seen. I'll have to check it out in person.

I agree with you - Im definitly going to pick this one up. They also picked the ideal month to release it!!! October. This was a great decision for funko to create in my opinion. I have to add it into my Coco set and it also gives me hope that soon we may see more coco!! :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:44 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
NCDS wrote:How did I miss this is coming out? This may be some of the best use of glitter we have seen. I'll have to check it out in person.

I agree with you - Im definitly going to pick this one up. They also picked the ideal month to release it!!! October. This was a great decision for funko to create in my opinion. I have to add it into my Coco set and it also gives me hope that soon we may see more coco!! :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

Are you keeping it in or out of the box? I have never taken one out and I wonder it the glitter gets everywhere.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:25 pm

NCDS wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Are you keeping it in or out of the box? I have never taken one out and I wonder it the glitter gets everywhere.

Hadn't thought about that since mine all stay in box. But I'm sure the glitter will get everywhere...
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:27 pm

Oh my I love Coco
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:32 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
NCDS wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Hadn't thought about that since mine all stay in box. But I'm sure the glitter will get everywhere...

I got a glitter shirt in what I think was lootcrate once, that was a mess! Made the mistake of not washing it by itself.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:37 pm

NCDS wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I got a glitter shirt in what I think was lootcrate once, that was a mess! Made the mistake of not washing it by itself.

I can confirm that if you unsheathe a glitter pop prepare to get glitter every where - every single place that the pop is anywhere near. lol I STRICTLY inbox the diamond collection pops. lolol I feel like they belong in box as a display peice unless you want to shimmer everywhere you go
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:48 pm

He looks great! Now we just need spirit animals!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:03 pm

I just picked up my Coco this morning from HT. This just might be my favorite diamond edition so far...love the glitter on this one.

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Howardthepop wrote:Image

I'm not the biggest fan of the Glitter Pops but I am a big fan of Coco, so this is a must for me. Now if they could make more pops from this movie that would be great.

Photo cred: @dis.pops/ @hottopic :razz:

I saw coco pop with diamond in person it’s look neat!!

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:38 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
NCDS wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

I can confirm that if you unsheathe a glitter pop prepare to get glitter every where - every single place that the pop is anywhere near. lol I STRICTLY inbox the diamond collection pops. lolol I feel like they belong in box as a display peice unless you want to shimmer everywhere you go

I agree!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:07 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I agree!

Glitter: proof that anything can withstand the test of time no matter how many times you dust/vacuum/sweep/mop/exorcise your house.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Mags wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I agree!

Glitter: proof that anything can withstand the test of time no matter how many times you dust/vacuum/sweep/mop/exorcise your house.

A friend helped me with a Doctor who cosplay outfit that involved sequins. They have moved twice now and they still find them occasionally.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:29 am

Mags wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I agree!

LOL! - Exactly! I don't know why but Glitter always seems to be one of those items that have infinite immunity to any kind of cleaning tools or removal. I feel like once it gets on something its over.
PopPChulo

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:02 am

hope they make a dante pop!
ImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:03 am

FunkoLoco wrote:hope they make a dante pop!

Me too! Dante is so cute. Especially in his alebrije form!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:04 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

I agree!

LOL! - Exactly! I don't know why but Glitter always seems to be one of those items that have infinite immunity to any kind of cleaning tools or removal. I feel like once it gets on something its over.

That's my main worry with Diamond Collection Pop!s lol I thought Funko made them mess-proof but I guess I'm wrong!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:08 am

[quote="YeetGrimes"][quote="FunkoLoco"]hope they make a dante pop

agreee! regular and chase/exclusive. the alebrije of mama imelda would also look cool as a 6in pop
ImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:11 am

YeetGrimes wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:Glitter: proof that anything can withstand the test of time no matter how many times you dust/vacuum/sweep/mop/exorcise your house.

That's my main worry with Diamond Collection Pop!s lol I thought Funko made them mess-proof but I guess I'm wrong!

Just to be safe and glitter free, I keep them inside the box.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:52 am

A grandma with chancla pop we need. lol
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:19 pm

I’ve been way to busy at work to go pick one up, fingers crossed my HT still has one tomorrow :(

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:24 pm

NCDS wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Yes the glitter gets ALL OVER the place and is impossible to get completely up, so be forewarned.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:45 pm

I went to HT to get Diamond Coco for my wife... got distracted and ended up with a couple of 1/96 TLS figures. But it does give me an excuse to go hunting again ;)
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:29 pm

emoagogo wrote:I’ve been way to busy at work to go pick one up, fingers crossed my HT still has one tomorrow :(

They should, I'm in LA and I can usually find the Diamond ones for a few weeks.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:30 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:I went to HT to get Diamond Coco for my wife... got distracted and ended up with a couple of 1/96 TLS figures. But it does give me an excuse to go hunting again ;)

What? An excuse? I thought just waking up was a reason to go hunting, lol jk.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:49 pm

I love this whole line so much. I have all the pops. I want a Proto and the rest of the GITD mystery minis though!
It's Easy to Smile when you're surrounded by this much MAGIC!!

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:07 pm

Lexi wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:I went to HT to get Diamond Coco for my wife... got distracted and ended up with a couple of 1/96 TLS figures. But it does give me an excuse to go hunting again ;)

What? An excuse? I thought just waking up was a reason to go hunting, lol jk.

Hunting is life... I don't go anywhere without my scale for mystery minis.
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:48 pm

Greymom wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
Greymom wrote:I haven't seen the movie, but this Pop looks awesome! I'm such a sucker for the glitter Pops......the pretty!!

Do yourself a favour, and see it.

Well worth the time :)

I'll definitely make the time to see it. I've only heard/read positive reviews on it.

Most definitely a heart warming tale from Disney! Plus the pops are great too, esp the Toys R Us gitd and now the diamond edition!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:00 pm

I opened one and took it out of box and never again, the glitter got all over everything. This pop looks cool and I will get it, just not take it out of the box.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:06 pm

I have almost all of these and this is a must have.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Biohazard125

Postby Biohazard125 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Stragon wrote:I opened one and took it out of box and never again, the glitter got all over everything. This pop looks cool and I will get it, just not take it out of the box.

would agree glitter i wouldnt take out the box for the fact it gets on everything.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:54 pm

partner-in-crime wrote:
NCDS wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Yes the glitter gets ALL OVER the place and is impossible to get completely up, so be forewarned.

So I should buy lots of them for kids where the parents make me attend their birthday parties :)
ISO Pockets Snapsie

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:48 pm

NCDS wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:
NCDS wrote:

So I should buy lots of them for kids where the parents make me attend their birthday parties :)

Oof your trying to have someones entire facility shimmering \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
PopPChulo

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:04 pm

NCDS wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Yes, definitely, says the person with no children :roflmao:
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:24 pm

Stragon wrote:
NCDS wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:

You are evil :D
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:13 pm

This is one of those cases where glitter pops should remain in box.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:40 am

Finally grabbed this for my wife yesterday. HT had it buried in their Pop wall since the premium location had been filled with all the new Halloween exclusives. The employee was actually surprised when I asked for it lol. He said no one comes looking for the Diamond ones anymore.
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:49 pm

partner-in-crime wrote:
Stragon wrote:
NCDS wrote:

You are evil :D

Some would call me a saint! I hear bringing a smile to a child is the greatest gift of all! No better way to do it then with glitter :roflmao:
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Return to “Pop!”