Other 19" pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MORTYLICIOUS

Re: Other 19" pops

Postby MORTYLICIOUS » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:25 am

digithor wrote:
MORTYLICIOUS wrote:
Angelina wrote:
:wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12: Such an awesome idea!!!

This would be awesome, but I can't imagine the box this thing would have to come in! And the price tag for it would be A LOT! But love the idea!

Yes and yes on both of your points, yikes but I'd still want it haha.

Oh for sure! I'd still buy it. It would be one of those days where you go to con to get it, then go straight back to the hotel to drop it. No way I'd lug that around all day...or even half a day. haha
Image Image:freddy3:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:21 am

King Kong 19 inch!!

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:39 am

Love to see a 19" Shenron in the future!
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:34 pm

don't think anyone has mentioned how dope a 19in Jaws pop would be lol

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:11 pm

MORTYLICIOUS wrote:
digithor wrote:
MORTYLICIOUS wrote:
This would be awesome, but I can't imagine the box this thing would have to come in! And the price tag for it would be A LOT! But love the idea!

Oh for sure! I'd still buy it. It would be one of those days where you go to con to get it, then go straight back to the hotel to drop it. No way I'd lug that around all day...or even half a day. haha

Very good point there, walking around a con once with a purchase that is overly large is more than enough.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:09 am

mongoose12 wrote:don't think anyone has mentioned how dope a 19in Jaws pop would be lol

now you got me thinking about 19" movie moments and that's crazy talk... but i like it. ok for real but, what about all the Jurassic Park dinosaurs??
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:18 am

angrynate wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:don't think anyone has mentioned how dope a 19in Jaws pop would be lol

now you got me thinking about 19" movie moments and that's crazy talk... but i like it. ok for real but, what about all the Jurassic Park dinosaurs??

A Trex would be epic, no denying it.

MORTYLICIOUS

Postby MORTYLICIOUS » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:05 am

digithor wrote:
MORTYLICIOUS wrote:
digithor wrote:

Very good point there, walking around a con once with a purchase that is overly large is more than enough.

One year I walked Con with my Funko purchases in the booth bag, and I was beyond paranoid. And there wasn't even anything in there of value. Just me wanting whatever I bought to be as pristine as possible. Hahaha!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:42 am

19 inch Evangelion or Gundam please
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Beefsquatch

Postby Beefsquatch » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:08 am

PopPChulo wrote:
MORTYLICIOUS wrote:
Angelina wrote:
:wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12: Such an awesome idea!!!

I think this is one of those EPIC pieces - Think of it almost like a specialty piece. Godzilla Vs Kong?! They may even have to LE this huge 2 pack. I personally feel like they could do LE 2500 since its such a HUGE 2 pack and people that are big fans of both would pick up. I know I would. It would be a really HUGE piece to lug around the con. This is one of the pieces where they have to go into the back to pull yours out because of how big it is. hahaha Definitely think that this would be a grail centerpiece in a collection though. :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

Could you imagine trying to get that home on a plane? You might have to buy it it’s own ticket. Buckle up Godzilla! Lol
Joey
IG: _beefsquatch_ (Private)
IG: the_rougarou (Public)
Twitter: Joey (The Tall One) @__beefsquatch_

Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:46 am

Beefsquatch wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
MORTYLICIOUS wrote:

I think this is one of those EPIC pieces - Think of it almost like a specialty piece. Godzilla Vs Kong?! They may even have to LE this huge 2 pack. I personally feel like they could do LE 2500 since its such a HUGE 2 pack and people that are big fans of both would pick up. I know I would. It would be a really HUGE piece to lug around the con. This is one of the pieces where they have to go into the back to pull yours out because of how big it is. hahaha Definitely think that this would be a grail centerpiece in a collection though. :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

Could you imagine trying to get that home on a plane? You might have to buy it it’s own ticket. Buckle up Godzilla! Lol

Godzilla & King Kong 19 inch 2 pack????? Oh hell that would be ginormous!

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:26 am

MORTYLICIOUS wrote:
digithor wrote:
MORTYLICIOUS wrote:

One year I walked Con with my Funko purchases in the booth bag, and I was beyond paranoid. And there wasn't even anything in there of value. Just me wanting whatever I bought to be as pristine as possible. Hahaha!

I had the pleasure of doing that one year also, it is interesting trying to make your way through the crowd with that giant bag.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

MORTYLICIOUS

Postby MORTYLICIOUS » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:09 am

Beefsquatch wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
MORTYLICIOUS wrote:

Haha! If I had to take it on a plane with me, I'd consider not buying it. Or ship it. Luckily I wouldn't have that issue if this happened. Haha!

MORTYLICIOUS

Postby MORTYLICIOUS » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:10 am

digithor wrote:
MORTYLICIOUS wrote:
digithor wrote:

I had the pleasure of doing that one year also, it is interesting trying to make your way through the crowd with that giant bag.

After so many years, you learn where to walk and what exit and entrance you need to use to get in and out quick! Haha!

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:47 am

Olaf would be so cute. I'd mainly like to see characters that either make sense to super-size or if you super-size them they become practically life size lol
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

lrdavis28

Postby lrdavis28 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:27 am

i would like a flocked Clifford the big red dog, like so perfect
call me LD

drehill

Postby drehill » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:09 am

Pop Rides would be hilarious in this scale!

12amenn00d1e

Postby 12amenn00d1e » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:17 am

capnchulo wrote:I only like the larger pops if they are naturally larger characters, like Godzilla, King Kong, Stay Puft.

oh Yes! plus Hulk that someone already mentioned. But those would need a lot of room so maybe not....lol

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:57 am

lrdavis28 wrote:i would like a flocked Clifford the big red dog, like so perfect

That’s a great idea!! That would be one big flocking dog!! :eek:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

lrdavis28

Postby lrdavis28 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:22 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
lrdavis28 wrote:i would like a flocked Clifford the big red dog, like so perfect

That’s a great idea!! That would be one big flocking dog!! :eek:

but it would be so amazing
call me LD

Return to “Pop!”