NYCC Reveals 2019 - Shared Retailers Posted

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
mactds

Re: NYCC Reveals 2019 - Shared Retailers Posted

Postby mactds » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:57 pm

The shared retailers for the most part have it down at this point (sans Target with the Futura and Hello Kitty online releases). Was able to get everything that I wanted.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

KnicksALLday

Postby KnicksALLday » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:40 pm

what happen to babe ruth? i thought it was releasing online

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:52 pm

KnicksALLday wrote:what happen to babe ruth? i thought it was releasing online

I’m still hoping they drop it separately

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:27 pm

yesterday went really smoothly for me. Went early to Hot Topic and was about the 14th in line. When the store opened they were letting 3-4 in at a time to keep it from being a mad rush. The line moved quickly and I was able to get Madame Maxime with no problem. Next I went to Barnes & Noble and was able to pick up Mr Filch as there were only about 5 people waiting for them to open. Then yesterday afternoon I got a call from GameStop that some of my Yule Ball Pre-Orders had come in. I went in and they have received McGonagall, Snape, Cho Chang and Ginny Weasley. It was a great Harry Potter Pop day!

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:43 pm

Anyone have any luck with the Walgreens shared exclusives? The Captain Marvel Mar-Vell is #1 on my want list.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:24 pm

MONSTER wrote:Anyone have any luck with the Walgreens shared exclusives? The Captain Marvel Mar-Vell is #1 on my want list.

I didn't look, but i'll try and swing by a Walgreens tomorrow and see if they have any for you.

Nobody888

Postby Nobody888 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:48 pm

i'm really surprised by how many pops there are this year compared to last.

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:41 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
MONSTER wrote:Anyone have any luck with the Walgreens shared exclusives? The Captain Marvel Mar-Vell is #1 on my want list.

I didn't look, but i'll try and swing by a Walgreens tomorrow and see if they have any for you.

I just looked again and it's finally listed on Walgreens.com. I just placed my order. :freddy2:

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:30 pm

FerrisGuy3 wrote:
NCDS wrote:
FerrisGuy3 wrote:
I’m hoping this one won’t be too difficult to get online or in store if lucky. I remember in the past them always selling out with no restocks from Walmart

Hope you were able to get Tony Stark when it restocked. And my Walmart unfortunately did not have the Stan lee Pop. But I did get him online.

My main one is Tony Stark. Fingers crossed I catch it when it goes back up! I need him.

My friend actually picked him up from the con for me when they bought the pin set. Congrats on getting stan.

The only thing I didn't get that I wanted was pink batman, but that was never going to happen anyway. Even if I went I would have to win the impossible lottery, and on top of that win the first slot. So I am happy with what I got.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:29 pm

KnicksALLday wrote:what happen to babe ruth? i thought it was releasing online

only ones ive seen are the ones dropped by Gemini so far. :-k
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

millone

Postby millone » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:21 pm

A-Okay wrote:
millone wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:

That was my reaction too. :/

Unfortunately, actually because it is pretty cool

That's probably why it is still available at Boxlunch online..

For sure

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:39 pm

MONSTER wrote:
I just looked again and it's finally listed on Walgreens.com. I just placed my order. :freddy2:

excellent :thumbsup:

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:59 am

NCDS wrote:
FerrisGuy3 wrote:
Jezter wrote:Looks like two trips for me, Game Stop and Hot Topic.

The Walmarts NEVER have exclusives near me, so no Stan Lee in stores and my luck online is always crap.

My Walmarts never has the con exclusives. But definitely would like to add the Stan lee pop to my collection.

They actually had SDCC ones, I bet they wanted in on the action and they will have them going forward.

Edit: Sorry I see you said my, I must really need sleep!

I have always bought online.

I always have to go online for WM, I've only seen con exclusives at mine once. Ship to store usually gets me a pretty good box, and ship to home is usually about 50/50 for undamaged. I'm envious of those that are able to go directly to the store to pick up (and out!) their own exclusives. At least the online drops only cost in terms of lost sleep, and not gas mileage! lol Fingers crossed that my NYCC Stan comes in as wonderful as he deserves to be!
Image ImageImage Image

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:46 am

Avengers74 wrote:yesterday went really smoothly for me. Went early to Hot Topic and was about the 14th in line. When the store opened they were letting 3-4 in at a time to keep it from being a mad rush. The line moved quickly and I was able to get Madame Maxime with no problem. Next I went to Barnes & Noble and was able to pick up Mr Filch as there were only about 5 people waiting for them to open. Then yesterday afternoon I got a call from GameStop that some of my Yule Ball Pre-Orders had come in. I went in and they have received McGonagall, Snape, Cho Chang and Ginny Weasley. It was a great Harry Potter Pop day!

Congrats on your success :) . Nice to hear these experiences \:D/ . :freddy1: :freddy3: :freddy4:
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:07 pm

NYCC, you had me at hello. Very nice collection for this con. Well done, Funko!
ImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:15 pm

MONSTER wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Congrats on getting Mar-vell! One of my fave pops from the NYCC range!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:29 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
MONSTER wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Congrats on getting Mar-vell! One of my fave pops from the NYCC range!

Thanks. He is one of my favorite Marvel characters.

millone

Postby millone » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Sorta glad nycc is (almost) over. So many temptations

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:52 pm

I got estimated delivery dates for both Tony and Dwight from Amazon in the past hour!!!

Marvelous WD

Postby Marvelous WD » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:10 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:I got estimated delivery dates for both Tony and Dwight from Amazon in the past hour!!!

My dates for Tony are 11/11 to 12/12. Not holding on to high of hopes it actually ships.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:39 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:I got estimated delivery dates for both Tony and Dwight from Amazon in the past hour!!!

I got my Tony delivered today in a sorter box! Amazon stepping up their game.
Hi, I’m Steph.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:47 pm

TheStephil wrote:

I got my Tony delivered today in a sorter box! Amazon stepping up their game.

That's nice to hear about amazon.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:02 am

digithor wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:Basquiat at Foot Locker? :-k

Lol that was unexpected

Certainly was, I guess they have a deal going with foot locker now so expect to see more in the future.

Well that's good and bad. So far hasnt been to hard to get stuff from them locally.
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:03 am

millone wrote:
digithor wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:Lol that was unexpected

Certainly was, I guess they have a deal going with foot locker now so expect to see more in the future.

It is such a weird place to try. Go buy pops

It is but shows us how big funko is. I mean if it's one step closer to a future release of some flyers 2.0 then I'm all for it.
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:16 am

fouxdafafa wrote:
SoVeryAverageMe wrote:My Barnes and Noble didn't have their shared exclusives out when they opened this morning, but with the help of 3 different employees, they managed to take orders of what we wanted and track them down in the back room.

Wow! I've never had issues with B&N. In fact, I'm going there tonight since I know my local one can't usually sell all of them. They usually leave them out on a table, stacked up.

Mine had SO many out on the table on Saturday night, I was honestly wondering if any of them had sold? Or did they get 2 stores worth shipments? Was able to grab my Filch with no problems at all. So weird compared to the last couple of exclusive drops! But much appreciated since I couldn't get there until the next day.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:25 am

jkcohen626 wrote:Only four things I want for this con. I was able to get Iron Man when he went up early and Missandei at B&N this morning. I missed Stan Lee though. I'm sure that there'll be more restocks and there's always trading! I'm not sweating.

What I am sweating about is the Dark Crystal 2-pack. I know that the previous Dark Crystal exclusives didn't sell out, but the Wanderer and Heretic are fan favorites and Target can be unpredictable!

Congrats on getting most of your wants! On the flip side for Stan - I ended up ordering 2 (1 for me, 1 for a friend) as 2 separate orders, and both are now showing delivery in November? Seriously, like a month from now. I keep thinking surely that will be updated, right? My order wasn't late enough to be part of a restock, so it's got me a bit worried!
Image ImageImage Image

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:05 am

Marvelous WD wrote:

My dates for Tony are 11/11 to 12/12. Not holding on to high of hopes it actually ships.

Mine too, but at least its a step in the right direction. I've never ordered anything from Amazon under these circumstances before, is it usually false hope?

millone

Postby millone » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:03 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:
millone wrote:
digithor wrote:

It is such a weird place to try. Go buy pops

It is but shows us how big funko is. I mean if it's one step closer to a future release of some flyers 2.0 then I'm all for it.

True enough. I saw a bunch in kids footlocker yesterday. Made me think of this thread

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:49 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:
digithor wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:Lol that was unexpected

Well that's good and bad. So far hasnt been to hard to get stuff from them locally.

Always nice when you can say that.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:16 pm

NCDS wrote:
FerrisGuy3 wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hope you were able to get Tony Stark when it restocked. And my Walmart unfortunately did not have the Stan lee Pop. But I did get him online.

My main one is Tony Stark. Fingers crossed I catch it when it goes back up! I need him.

My friend actually picked him up from the con for me when they bought the pin set. Congrats on getting stan.

The only thing I didn't get that I wanted was pink batman, but that was never going to happen anyway. Even if I went I would have to win the impossible lottery, and on top of that win the first slot. So I am happy with what I got.

Thanks. Congrats on getting tony. Yeah I counted the pink batman out once I heard it was con only. Oh well got everything else
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:18 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
FerrisGuy3 wrote:
My Walmarts never has the con exclusives. But definitely would like to add the Stan lee pop to my collection.

They actually had SDCC ones, I bet they wanted in on the action and they will have them going forward.

I always have to go online for WM, I've only seen con exclusives at mine once. Ship to store usually gets me a pretty good box, and ship to home is usually about 50/50 for undamaged. I'm envious of those that are able to go directly to the store to pick up (and out!) their own exclusives. At least the online drops only cost in terms of lost sleep, and not gas mileage! lol Fingers crossed that my NYCC Stan comes in as wonderful as he deserves to be!

The gold Star Wars pops came in packers. But wondering if they shipped direct from Funko like previous ones have. Hopefully it is from Walmart and they are packing them better
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:02 am

buried_by_pops wrote:
Marvelous WD wrote:

Mine too, but at least its a step in the right direction. I've never ordered anything from Amazon under these circumstances before, is it usually false hope?

Amazon has me freaking out quietly in the corner over here! It looked like my Tony was going to deliver today - get home, and there's nothing. No big, right? I check my account just to see what my estimated delivery is, and I get this lovely freakin' PARAGRAPH saying "Amazon couldn't deliver my package - due to a shipping issue, it was returned to amazon." It does say a free replacement will be issued and I'll get a confirmation email. I've never had this happen before, and tbh, it does not fill me with warm fuzzies!! ](*,)

Also...I wonder what happened that it got sent back?? :-k
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:05 am

FerrisGuy3 wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

The gold Star Wars pops came in packers. But wondering if they shipped direct from Funko like previous ones have. Hopefully it is from Walmart and they are packing them better

I've actually got my 2 coming different routes. My first order of 1 went through and gave me the ship to store option, so I figured why not? Then a friend messaged me that he couldn't get to WM, could I buy him one? So I went back in and bought another, then selected ship to him this one figuring surely I'll get one good one then, right?

And then he messages about 2 seconds after I click confirm - he not only got in and bought himself Stan, but it messed up his quantity and he's got 2 on his way to him. The universe sure likes to laugh at us at times! Fingers crossed that WM is not in league with the universe, and takes our shipments seriously!
Image ImageImage Image

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:28 pm

millone wrote:
Met4lif wrote:
Skatervic23 wrote:Can’t wait go to lacc after nycc. I’m here at New York for nycc 2019

Hey man I know you won the lottery as well. Make sure you get there nice and early. Thursday was a complet mess. The scan in device they were using was not working half the time and there were a lot of people attempting to just cut into the line. Someone even stole the Ron English freddy from my wifes bag as we were walking around.

Oh man sorry to hear that. It is sad that things like that happen

Wow I’m sorry hear about that.

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:14 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:Has anyone here noticed that the Shared sticker looks way better than the con sticker? Just saying folks =;

Shared sticker does look better. I like it.

Yea. It has Nu Yawk all ova it bro :glasses8:

I’m whore sticker lol

Skatervic23

Re: NYCC Reveals 2019 - Wave 40 - Hello Kitty

Postby Skatervic23 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Stragon wrote:
Skatervic23 wrote:
Stragon wrote:Hey Congrats, bet you are so excited. Have fun.

Thanks yes ofc nycc my first time.

NYCC is happening, hope you are having a blast!

Finally nycc is over. Now I’m on way to home in California. I’m so happy what I got

Mystic Master

Postby Mystic Master » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:23 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:Only four things I want for this con. I was able to get Iron Man when he went up early and Missandei at B&N this morning. I missed Stan Lee though. I'm sure that there'll be more restocks and there's always trading! I'm not sweating.

What I am sweating about is the Dark Crystal 2-pack. I know that the previous Dark Crystal exclusives didn't sell out, but the Wanderer and Heretic are fan favorites and Target can be unpredictable!

Stopped by Target yesterday and the 2-pack of The Wanderer & The Heretic was on shelves - its fantastic - best Dark Crystal exclusive yet. Surprised it doesnt have its own thread, these mega threads bury details.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Skatervic23 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:Shared sticker does look better. I like it.

Yea. It has Nu Yawk all ova it bro :glasses8:

I’m whore sticker lol

Same here. That’s why I brought it up lol
Image Image
ImageImage

DubJay81

Postby DubJay81 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:49 am

So it was brought out on a twitter post and if anyone can assist on this... 1. The production numbers or line were the exact same on the “Con” Sticker and the “Share” meaning the serial numbers in the pops and boxes. 2. The shared sticker was so much more bad a** with the Freddy Liberty on it. That should have been the con sticker. 3. If the numbers are the same the same and all they did was put different stickers then the con sticker hype is dying. To be honest I got the shared stickered Pops this year because it was simple and they look better. Let me know if any body else saw that twitter feed on it.
Keep spreading that Funko Love... :freddy1:
New York Comic 2014/15/16/17/18/19/20(Virtual)
NYC Fugitive Event 2018/2019

jadekitten

Postby jadekitten » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:23 am

LakerSpartan117 wrote:Well I got everything I wanted this con. The only one I didn't get (other than the Pink Chrome Batman, but obvious why I didn't get it) was Babe Ruth. Anyone else hearing that Babe was shipped late and they're delaying him as a Funko-Shop exclusive later on?

Either way, was even lucky enough to pick up the Futura Boba Fett from Target from the store (was able to acquire him through the Pick-Up from Store option!). Hope everyone had an equally or better successful con!

God, i hope they still release him as a funko shop exclusive. :( I guess it isn't entirely impossible he shipped late seeing how the Wong sticker was mixed up at SDCC/Walgreens this year, but it's still strange.

I just wish Funko would at least acknowledge the release since people are blowing up all of their twitter posts with babe ruth demands.

Return to “Pop!”