NYCC Reveals 2019 - Shared Retailers Posted

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: NYCC Reveals 2019 - Shared Retailers Posted

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:28 am

jyc123 wrote:Surprisingly when I got my Stan Lee, he was double boxed! First time I ever seen Walmart do that, and I hope they continue to!

I don't understand the magic of the sorter boxes, but they are crazy magical! Everything Ive ever had shipped to me in a sorter box, regardless of the rest of the packaging, has come to me mint. Even pops shipped ONLY in the sorter box!
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:22 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ugh, that is terrible!! It really must've been mangled for that to happen - mine came in a sorter, and then a box, and was in great shape!

Any chance your local WM will have some in store? None at mine, so I can't help you out there. I have a friend that might have an extra, I'll check and see just in case!

Thanks for checking, honestly I haven't checked my store because I expected it to be coming in the mail.

Guess I will start checking.

When this happened with my Iron Man, I honestly felt sick to my stomach. At least Amazon sent a replacement, I wish WM had done that for you!

I did check with my friend and he has an extra - if you strike out at WM, let me know and I'll get you guys in touch with each other!

Thank you, there were non this weekend. I am going to try the one near my work this evening.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:23 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
Man...that sucks. aren't WE normally the ones to note Pops being damaged from shipping.
I hope this isn't something that we all now have to worry about; retailers canceling our orders because they realize they all get damaged (usually because they don't protect/bubble wrap anything ) in the mail...ugh

Hope someone is able to help you get your hands on that Stan Lee. [-o<

Right, they have sent them to me in a bag before. It must have been insanely bad.

Probably run over by the delivery truck..! ](*,)

But usually even them Walmart will deliver it :roflmao:
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:05 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Right, they have sent them to me in a bag before. It must have been insanely bad.

It is a bit weird that though...considering most of us (myself included) have received some REALLY DAMAGED boxes. :-k
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Thanks for checking, honestly I haven't checked my store because I expected it to be coming in the mail.

Guess I will start checking.

When this happened with my Iron Man, I honestly felt sick to my stomach. At least Amazon sent a replacement, I wish WM had done that for you!

I did check with my friend and he has an extra - if you strike out at WM, let me know and I'll get you guys in touch with each other!

Thank you, there were non this weekend. I am going to try the one near my work this evening.

Hit up 2 today outside my normal range just because it was a holiday and I could. Neither had any Stans. Hopefully the one near your work came through for you!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:12 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Sadly, so TRUE! :blackeye:
Image ImageImage Image

drehill

Postby drehill » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:26 am

Where’s the Babe!?

Return to “Pop!”