Eminem Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
engu001

Re: Eminem Pop

Postby engu001 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:01 pm

There would be so many variants for Eminem POPs!

Where is the Ice Cube POP Ride?

engu001

Postby engu001 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:02 pm

There would be so many variants for Eminem POPs!

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 pm

Thechuh316 wrote:Can we PLEASE get an Eminem Pop ASAP?!

Oh yes I need him please. Lol

chrislinkouswvu13

Postby chrislinkouswvu13 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Excited to see this when it releases and if a new Tupac is in the works.
Hey, I’m Chris.

IG/Twitter: GhostGang1322

:freddy3: Image ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image

skywalker710

Postby skywalker710 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:27 pm

i wonder what happend to the wu tang pops that were coming out

Thechuch316

Postby Thechuch316 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Skatervic23 wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:Can we PLEASE get an Eminem Pop ASAP?!

Oh yes I need him please. Lol

Endless varients for sure! My wallet would scream for mercy
So Shines a good deed in a weary World!
:freddy2:

Thechuch316

Postby Thechuch316 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:29 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
I think we are all patiently waiting to see eminem surface. I wonder how many variants of eminem we will get. I feel like its truly going to grow wings and fly off the shelfs.

I know I need one of every single one made. No doubt!

Its suprising this hasnt been released yet. I doubt eminem would decline to let funko use his image. He seems like he would be cool having thousands of iconic plastic figures of him around haha

He seems the type that may actually start collecting after a while. He’s a kid at heart

Thechuch316

Postby Thechuch316 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Fugly16 wrote:
supenman wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:
Only if there is a plate of mom's spaghetti with the pop lol

I mean if he has mom's spaghetti, he is going to need some vomit on his sweater.

Oh, that was there already.

You’d be nervous too 500 gangstas in a youth shelter basement?!

sneakmode

Postby sneakmode » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:42 pm

Eminem as Rap Boy and Dr Dre as Rap Man 2 pack like the Without Me video

supenman

Postby supenman » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:50 pm

sneakmode wrote:Eminem as Rap Boy and Dr Dre as Rap Man 2 pack like the Without Me video

Oh that would be good! I'd also love for them to do a Bad Meets Evil 2 pack with Em and Royce da 5'9.
SDCC
• 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish, 2022, 2023

Funko Fundays
• 2015 - 2021: Failed
• 2022: Failed, yet I was lucky enough to attend as a +1!
• 2023: First year I was successful!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:26 am

Just seen that his pop has a chase. Now I got to get this pop. I feel funko did this pop right. I like how one is in the hoodie and one without. Definitely a must cop.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Thechuh316 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:

I know I need one of every single one made. No doubt!

Its suprising this hasnt been released yet. I doubt eminem would decline to let funko use his image. He seems like he would be cool having thousands of iconic plastic figures of him around haha

He seems the type that may actually start collecting after a while. He’s a kid at heart

I think eminem is truly just a gifted and popular introvert. I have no doubt he is probably a amazing person if you know him. I just can't wait to add him to my pokedex aka my funko app collection
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:36 pm

I'd get one if they made one.

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Been wait for this pops!!! When release???!!!!

Thechuch316

Postby Thechuch316 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:26 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I think eminem is truly just a gifted and popular introvert. I have no doubt he is probably a amazing person if you know him. I just can't wait to add him to my pokedex aka my funko app collection

100%. Couldn’t agree more!!!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Thechuh316 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:

Most definitely - its only a matter of time before it arrives.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:40 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I’m just waiting for the combo to drop on some site. Common/Chase for a good price cause I know my butt not waiting around some store for 4 hours to open and also trying to beat other collectors. No thank you I’ll stay and pay a few dollars more to get it sent to me.
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

cptuff1969

Postby cptuff1969 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:55 pm

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up, thought this was on the agenda? :-$ :freddy3:
Image Image[/quote]

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:58 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:

I’m just waiting for the combo to drop on some site. Common/Chase for a good price cause I know my butt not waiting around some store for 4 hours to open and also trying to beat other collectors. No thank you I’ll stay and pay a few dollars more to get it sent to me.

Oh yeah I'm not even going to compete when it comes to eminem but one thing I fear is even the common chase combos for this particular figure will sell out quick asf cause its eminem. Lol as soon as its announced imma be lurking on every website ready to preorder the chase and common if it truly is a thing.
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:46 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Oh yeah I'm not even going to compete when it comes to eminem but one thing I fear is even the common chase combos for this particular figure will sell out quick asf cause its eminem. Lol as soon as its announced imma be lurking on every website ready to preorder the chase and common if it truly is a thing.

Same here cause you know once those orders become available there going to be gone. Graaaaaaail for sure.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:36 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I’m just waiting for the combo to drop on some site. Common/Chase for a good price cause I know my butt not waiting around some store for 4 hours to open and also trying to beat other collectors. No thank you I’ll stay and pay a few dollars more to get it sent to me.

Same here cause you know once those orders become available there going to be gone. Graaaaaaail for sure.

Lol I fear eminem is going to be a grail whether he is a common or a chase. Idc. Eventually he will vault and when he does he will be a instagrail
PopPChulo

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:03 pm

emcee wrote:.

My dear friend emcee would be all over this!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Yes!! Eminem pop rocks/icons needs to happen!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

jarroyo2491

Postby jarroyo2491 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:46 pm

Eminem with d12 hahaha.

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage ImageImage Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:38 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lol I fear eminem is going to be a grail whether he is a common or a chase. Idc. Eventually he will vault and when he does he will be a instagrail

Definitely need to cop. \:D/ I agree that it will vault after sometime.

Thechuch316

Postby Thechuch316 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:11 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:

Eminem chase just might be worth driving around to find

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:26 am

Thechuh316 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

No need. A few online store will offer the combo for about $30-40 shipped. Your chances will be way better and you’ll be saving gas which can add to the bill. I like this way better. Also don’t have to wait around for hours in-front of a store.

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:53 am

That would be crazy! Yeah why not, ppl would go crazy for it
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:58 am

squidward wrote:Yes, please. I would love to see a few variants from his music videos, too.

I haven’t seen but I will see what version will come out first. I really want a slim shady pop. Blonde hair and white t shirt.
Image Image

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:59 am

MorbidGee wrote:That would be a cool pop to own. Of course I say that because I'm a fan :D

This would look great next to PAC but we will need a Dr Dre to really make this stand out.
Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:15 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I’m just waiting for the combo to drop on some site. Common/Chase for a good price cause I know my butt not waiting around some store for 4 hours to open and also trying to beat other collectors. No thank you I’ll stay and pay a few dollars more to get it sent to me.

No need. A few online store will offer the combo for about $30-40 shipped. Your chances will be way better and you’ll be saving gas which can add to the bill. I like this way better. Also don’t have to wait around for hours in-front of a store.

Lol plus you may be driving around infinitely trying to find a chase with that much hype behind it. There is no way that a chase that has eminems name on it wont sell out almost instantaneously. I'm going to be completely transparent right now and even go as far as to say that you may never even see it hit the shelves. I'm sure a employee will open the box, clock out, purchase, and clock back in if they see a eminem chase LOL
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:33 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:

Lol plus you may be driving around infinitely trying to find a chase with that much hype behind it. There is no way that a chase that has eminems name on it wont sell out almost instantaneously. I'm going to be completely transparent right now and even go as far as to say that you may never even see it hit the shelves. I'm sure a employee will open the box, clock out, purchase, and clock back in if they see a eminem chase LOL

Yup I can agree with. Not to mention having beat other collectors.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:30 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
squidward wrote:Yes, please. I would love to see a few variants from his music videos, too.

I haven’t seen but I will see what version will come out first. I really want a slim shady pop. Blonde hair and white t shirt.

Assuming they do variants, this would easily be one.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:45 pm

digithor wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:

This is a cool thought. I would only make a few though not to many cause then people will see them as a dime a dozen. That’s just my opinion. Slim is a great rapper and definitely needs his own pop. I would just make only a few versions of him.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:42 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I haven’t seen but I will see what version will come out first. I really want a slim shady pop. Blonde hair and white t shirt.

This is a cool thought. I would only make a few though not to many cause then people will see them as a dime a dozen. That’s just my opinion. Slim is a great rapper and definitely needs his own pop. I would just make only a few versions of him.

Like most we should not see many variants.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:03 am

engu001 wrote:There would be so many variants for Eminem POPs!

I remember seeing the Ice Cube concept and was so excited to see it released!

Instagram: whatthefunk206

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:16 am

Him and Dr. Dre

squidward

Postby squidward » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:17 pm

I hope we got some variants. A Dr. Dre 2-pack would be awesome.
I can only really think of Notorious B.I.G. in the Pop Rocks line as getting several variants.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:46 pm

digithor wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:

Hopefully all we get is a young slim and now the more grown up slim. Definitely would be both in a heart beat.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:19 pm

digithor wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:

If nothing else there will be 2 no more than 3 versions. How many versions of B.I.G were there 3??
Image Image

Return to “Pop!”