Eminem Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Re: Eminem Pop

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:00 am

digithor wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:
Assuming they do variants, this would easily be one.

This is a cool thought. I would only make a few though not to many cause then people will see them as a dime a dozen. That’s just my opinion. Slim is a great rapper and definitely needs his own pop. I would just make only a few versions of him.

Like most we should not see many variants.

I don't need a lot of Variants of slim - I just need One Regular, One Chase and One Eminem in Robin Suit as a Comic Con exclusive and we are good to go ;)
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:22 am

PopPChulo wrote:
digithor wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:This is a cool thought. I would only make a few though not to many cause then people will see them as a dime a dozen. That’s just my opinion. Slim is a great rapper and definitely needs his own pop. I would just make only a few versions of him.

I don't need a lot of Variants of slim - I just need One Regular, One Chase and One Eminem in Robin Suit as a Comic Con exclusive and we are good to go ;)

If Funko can make it like that then for sure they will be hot commodities. Remember they made how many biggie’s. Coogie sweater is not valued that high and it was supposed to be hot item but got over produced.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:28 am

Still waiting for this pop!

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:30 am

BestDadEver wrote:
digithor wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:This is a cool thought. I would only make a few though not to many cause then people will see them as a dime a dozen. That’s just my opinion. Slim is a great rapper and definitely needs his own pop. I would just make only a few versions of him.

If nothing else there will be 2 no more than 3 versions. How many versions of B.I.G were there 3??

2 original, 5 currently with 2 more apparently on the way.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:11 am

Oh dang. Well then. Haha. I can’t wait for Tupac. Wish I had the OG Tupac pop
Image Image

XSRK

Postby XSRK » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:11 am

Need a 2 pack with Kim lol

MORTYLICIOUS

Postby MORTYLICIOUS » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:25 am

rexflexall wrote:Eminem and 50 Cent 2 pack! LOL

Haha! I'd rather have Dr. Dre than 50 Cent.
Image Image:freddy3:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:33 am

Slim Shady chase!!

theoneupper02

Postby theoneupper02 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:58 pm

rexflexall wrote:Slim Shady chase!!

Don't you put that evil on us!
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:18 am

digithor wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
digithor wrote:

If nothing else there will be 2 no more than 3 versions. How many versions of B.I.G were there 3??

This is what I’m talking about. They should only make a few poses of Eminem and leave it like that. Too many variants will make people not value them as much. I know people have their own versions of what they would like him to look but honestly they just need to make no more than 3 variants of him.
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

supenman

Postby supenman » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:08 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:If nothing else there will be 2 no more than 3 versions. How many versions of B.I.G were there 3??

This is what I’m talking about. They should only make a few poses of Eminem and leave it like that. Too many variants will make people not value them as much. I know people have their own versions of what they would like him to look but honestly they just need to make no more than 3 variants of him.

Completely agree. The less the better. Once they started to release all the Stan Lee cameos and the Conan gamestop ones, the original ones felt less special.

If I had to pick 3, I would have a promo pose Em, rapping Em with a mic and the Robin suit Em with the backwards E logo.
SDCC
• 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish, 2022, 2023

Funko Fundays
• 2015 - 2021: Failed
• 2022: Failed, yet I was lucky enough to attend as a +1!
• 2023: First year I was successful!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 am

Eminem and Dre 2 pack!! Done!

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:52 am

supenman wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:

Completely agree. The less the better. Once they started to release all the Stan Lee cameos and the Conan gamestop ones, the original ones felt less special.

If I had to pick 3, I would have a promo pose Em, rapping Em with a mic and the Robin suit Em with the backwards E logo.

Well that’s the issue with any collectible. You out out to many or to many variants and value tends to go down. It happen with comic books and baseball cards.
Image Image

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:24 pm

rexflexall wrote:Eminem and Dre 2 pack!! Done!

I’m not a fan of 2 pack pops. Just keep them separate
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

SableGem

Postby SableGem » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:27 pm

I would buy it!
Hi I am Anthony from Fl
Main interests are
Dragonball
Ad icons
Disney
Marvel
Love meeting so many fellow collectors and glad to be part of such a great community
:freddy1:

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:18 pm

Like everyone said, we need one regular and one chase. Maybe the chase could be the real slim shady as all the commons are just imitating? lol
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

camberserker

Postby camberserker » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:54 pm

I'll happily take Eminem in overalls with a hockey mask and chainsaw.

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:03 am

BestDadEver wrote:
supenman wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:This is what I’m talking about. They should only make a few poses of Eminem and leave it like that. Too many variants will make people not value them as much. I know people have their own versions of what they would like him to look but honestly they just need to make no more than 3 variants of him.

Well that’s the issue with any collectible. You out out to many or to many variants and value tends to go down. It happen with comic books and baseball cards.

Usually the case there.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:44 am

digithor wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
supenman wrote:

Usually the case there.

The 3 poses Funko should pick from his first album. The one they have now and when he was dressed as a super hero.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:02 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Well that’s the issue with any collectible. You out out to many or to many variants and value tends to go down. It happen with comic books and baseball cards.

Usually the case there.

The 3 poses Funko should pick from his first album. The one they have now and when he was dressed as a super hero.

Those would be good ones!!! I wouldn’t mind a double pack with Dr Dre!!!
Image Image

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:03 pm

digithor wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
supenman wrote:

Usually the case there.

Yeah. I used to think that my Spawn #1 would be worth a lot but then realized they made so many copies which significantly lowered that value.
Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:05 am

BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:
Usually the case there.

Definitely would need a double pack of them. Maybe both of them driving the car or just the regular double pack? Ether way we need both.

emcee

Postby emcee » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:18 am

This was up for preorder for a bit at my EB games sometime during the summer but it's not there anymore :(
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:38 am

emcee wrote:This was up for preorder for a bit at my EB games sometime during the summer but it's not there anymore :(

It might have gotten pulled out for the time being perhaps.
Image Image
ImageImage

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:12 am

rexflexall wrote:Eminem and Dre 2 pack!! Done!

I second this!

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:04 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:The 3 poses Funko should pick from his first album. The one they have now and when he was dressed as a super hero.

Definitely would need a double pack of them. Maybe both of them driving the car or just the regular double pack? Ether way we need both.

Just the regular 2 pack.
ImageImageImageImage

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:19 am

I really hope they make at least one Eminem pop after seeing it was for pre order a while ago.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:37 pm

digithor wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Those would be good ones!!! I wouldn’t mind a double pack with Dr Dre!!!

Just the regular 2 pack.

That would make better sense. The 2-pack for the pop (Rap) line has yet to be made. I know there are other 2 pack rap pops that could be made. I just hope that if the 2 pack ever happens Funko starts with these two.

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:05 pm

:D When will this pop be made!!? Impatiently waiting

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:53 am

digithor wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Those would be good ones!!! I wouldn’t mind a double pack with Dr Dre!!!

Just the regular 2 pack.

Would love to be the fly on the wall as funko tries to get the licensing for this. They should do a collaboration with beats headphones.
Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:50 am

I want an Em signed with 'Stan' if ever possible!

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:24 am

BestDadEver wrote:
digithor wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Definitely would need a double pack of them. Maybe both of them driving the car or just the regular double pack? Ether way we need both.

Just the regular 2 pack.

Would love to be the fly on the wall as funko tries to get the licensing for this. They should do a collaboration with beats headphones.

I think there would be a lot more exciting ones to be in on licensing deals, such as the never ending nintendo. :-$
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:19 am

digithor wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
digithor wrote:
Just the regular 2 pack.

I think there would be a lot more exciting ones to be in on licensing deals, such as the never ending nintendo. :-$

Being a fly on the wall lol . That would be so cool to sit in on licensing deal like this. I do wonder what went into making it happen. :-k .

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:00 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Would love to be the fly on the wall as funko tries to get the licensing for this. They should do a collaboration with beats headphones.

Being a fly on the wall lol . That would be so cool to sit in on licensing deal like this. I do wonder what went into making it happen. :-k .

Haha right!!! There are so many licensing deals that would be awesome to see and hear and maybe even have the celebrity in the room.
Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:44 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
digithor wrote:

Haha right!!! There are so many licensing deals that would be awesome to see and hear and maybe even have the celebrity in the room.

Or just hear the celebrity input on how they want the pop to represent them would be so cool.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:15 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
digithor wrote:

If Funko can make it like that then for sure they will be hot commodities. Remember they made how many biggie’s. Coogie sweater is not valued that high and it was supposed to be hot item but got over produced.

They haven't made Biggie in the coogi sweater yet - Trust me - I would know. That would be a center piece in my collection. They only have him in the faux leather jacket and the baseball jersey. . as well as the cream suit. . but they haven't given us the Iconic Coogi sweater yet. That'd be a piece for sure! - lol lol lol lol ;-)
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:50 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

They haven't made Biggie in the coogi sweater yet - Trust me - I would know. That would be a center piece in my collection. They only have him in the faux leather jacket and the baseball jersey. . as well as the cream suit. . but they haven't given us the Iconic Coogi sweater yet. That'd be a piece for sure! - lol lol lol lol ;-)

Yup your right. I was thinking of the toy Tokyo one but wrote the coogi sweater.

Thechuch316

Postby Thechuch316 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:40 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Thechuh316 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I’m just waiting for the combo to drop on some site. Common/Chase for a good price cause I know my butt not waiting around some store for 4 hours to open and also trying to beat other collectors. No thank you I’ll stay and pay a few dollars more to get it sent to me.

Eminem chase just might be worth driving around to find

No need. A few online store will offer the combo for about $30-40 shipped. Your chances will be way better and you’ll be saving gas which can add to the bill. I like this way better. Also don’t have to wait around for hours in-front of a store.

That’s a very fair point
So Shines a good deed in a weary World!
:freddy2:

Thechuch316

Postby Thechuch316 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:No need. A few online store will offer the combo for about $30-40 shipped. Your chances will be way better and you’ll be saving gas which can add to the bill. I like this way better. Also don’t have to wait around for hours in-front of a store.

Lol plus you may be driving around infinitely trying to find a chase with that much hype behind it. There is no way that a chase that has eminems name on it wont sell out almost instantaneously. I'm going to be completely transparent right now and even go as far as to say that you may never even see it hit the shelves. I'm sure a employee will open the box, clock out, purchase, and clock back in if they see a eminem chase LOL

Yup I can agree with. Not to mention having beat other collectors.

Not to mentions chase pops aren’t worth what they used to be
So Shines a good deed in a weary World!
:freddy2:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:10 am

Thechuh316 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Lol plus you may be driving around infinitely trying to find a chase with that much hype behind it. There is no way that a chase that has eminems name on it wont sell out almost instantaneously. I'm going to be completely transparent right now and even go as far as to say that you may never even see it hit the shelves. I'm sure a employee will open the box, clock out, purchase, and clock back in if they see a eminem chase LOL

Yup I can agree with. Not to mention having beat other collectors.

Not to mentions chase pops aren’t worth what they used to be

Yes very seldom chases keep their value. If u wait for the hype to die u can get it for $20. Now I’m speaking about regular chases. Now certain exclusive chases keep value. Example HT Hades, He’s kept a nice value since it’s release. So my opinion on Eminem with this chase is that he will have a drop in price then eventually start to rise after production has moved on to new pops. When it vaults then it will move up or if he drops a hot new album that will help it also. So I wouldn’t sleep on this pop. \:D/

Return to “Pop!”