Eminem Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Trujitsu Ninja

Re: Eminem Pop

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:48 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:It’s funny cause at funday’s everyone picked up on the fact it was ice cube almost immediately. Definitely a must cop

Going to sell out when it drops. Common and ride.

If there was ever a time where a common could sell out. I believe it has the potential. I’m debating if I want to preorder. But the way my life is set up - I like to use hot cash for commons :)

That’s what I’m doing. Waiting for it to hit BL or HT to get a deal on it. No preorders on commons. It’s just extra money spent. :cheers:
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:29 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Going to sell out when it drops. Common and ride.

If there was ever a time where a common could sell out. I believe it has the potential. I’m debating if I want to preorder. But the way my life is set up - I like to use hot cash for commons :)

That’s what I’m doing. Waiting for it to hit BL or HT to get a deal on it. No preorders on commons. It’s just extra money spent. :cheers:

Exactly - I hope they throw us some con exclusives in the pop rocks category this year though (2020) - it would be dope to see a con exclusive cube especially due to the fact there is so much hype around this mold or I’d even be okay with a con exclusive post Malone
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Beefsquatch wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Beefsquatch wrote:
If there isn’t a Chase version with a plate of spaghetti, we riot lol

Haha that would be amazing !!!! Make it a scented box

What would it smell like? Marinara sauce? Meatballs? Lol

Haha I’ll settle for marinara !!
Image Image

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:59 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Going to sell out when it drops. Common and ride.

I think buying this won’t be a issue but I do want to secure this now. Not taking any chances.
Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:22 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:If there was ever a time where a common could sell out. I believe it has the potential. I’m debating if I want to preorder. But the way my life is set up - I like to use hot cash for commons :)

I think buying this won’t be a issue but I do want to secure this now. Not taking any chances.

True. Always to be better safe than sorry. I think I’ll still take my chance it should be that hard. :D
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:58 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:That’s what I’m doing. Waiting for it to hit BL or HT to get a deal on it. No preorders on commons. It’s just extra money spent. :cheers:

True. Always to be better safe than sorry. I think I’ll still take my chance it should be that hard. :D

Plus it’s a common. Once the exclusives come that will be a different story. Hope to see a glow or flocked from the funko shop
Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:41 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:If there was ever a time where a common could sell out. I believe it has the potential. I’m debating if I want to preorder. But the way my life is set up - I like to use hot cash for commons :)

Hahaha I hear you - I think I'm just going to wait until the hot cash kicks in for Ice Cube.. but for EMINEM - EMINEM I TELL YOU?!!??! - I think im preordering that bad boy from maybe 2-3 retailers to make sure that he comes in pristine condition and I'm also going to do that for the new Tupac.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:09 am

PopPChulo wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:That’s what I’m doing. Waiting for it to hit BL or HT to get a deal on it. No preorders on commons. It’s just extra money spent. :cheers:

Hahaha I hear you - I think I'm just going to wait until the hot cash kicks in for Ice Cube.. but for EMINEM - EMINEM I TELL YOU?!!??! - I think im preordering that bad boy from maybe 2-3 retailers to make sure that he comes in pristine condition and I'm also going to do that for the new Tupac.

I’m waiting for the chase bundle on that Eminem to order. There should be a few retailers that will offer mint boxes.

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:41 am

I’ve been waiting for this one!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:08 am

PopPChulo wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:

All this talk about ice cube and MM and pac is being back so much nostalgia!! I would never wish how I grew up in Los Angeles on anyone but I do miss it at times. I don’t usually open my pops but this is an exceptional case that requires the pops to breath
Image Image

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:09 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I think buying this won’t be a issue but I do want to secure this now. Not taking any chances.

I’m waiting for the chase bundle on that Eminem to order. There should be a few retailers that will offer mint boxes.

I have the worse luck with chases. Just like mystery boxes. Can’t do it haha
Image Image

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:48 am

BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

What are y’all doing to me?! It’s not announced yet right? I know nice cube is official.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Stardust88 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I’m waiting for the chase bundle on that Eminem to order. There should be a few retailers that will offer mint boxes.

What are y’all doing to me?! It’s not announced yet right? I know nice cube is official.

Haha ice cube yes but other than that I don’t think so
Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:25 am

BestDadEver wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I have the worse luck with chases. Just like mystery boxes. Can’t do it haha

Oh he’s coming it’s a matter of time. They are always adding new pops to the music line.

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:59 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:

Oh he’s coming it’s a matter of time. They are always adding new pops to the music line.

How bout pops of artists that Em ended. Nick Cannon just came out with a diss track... add him on the list with Ja, MGK, etc...

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:47 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I think buying this won’t be a issue but I do want to secure this now. Not taking any chances.

All this talk about ice cube and MM and pac is being back so much nostalgia!! I would never wish how I grew up in Los Angeles on anyone but I do miss it at times. I don’t usually open my pops but this is an exceptional case that requires the pops to breath

The nostalgia surrounding it and the way that the music scene was at the time is something that will never be the same. You'd have to had been through it. It was just a certain era - I feel like that was easily one of the best eras in hip hop. Especially the mid to late 90s - I felt like rap was at its peek. I remember at one point feeling like "WHAT can they POSSIBLY do next" :freddy2: :freddy2:
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:23 am

Stardust88 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Haha ice cube yes but other than that I don’t think so

How bout pops of artists that Em ended. Nick Cannon just came out with a diss track... add him on the list with Ja, MGK, etc...

I heard it and all I can say is I wasn’t impressed. Can’t wait to hear what Em got to say.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:14 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Oh he’s coming it’s a matter of time. They are always adding new pops to the music line.

I heard it and all I can say is I wasn’t impressed. Can’t wait to hear what Em got to say.

MM will definitely have something to say and it will be smooth and on point.
Image Image

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:14 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Oh he’s coming it’s a matter of time. They are always adding new pops to the music line.

I personally can’t stand nick. He’s overrated
Image Image

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:48 am

Thechuh316 wrote:Can we PLEASE get an Eminem Pop ASAP?!

I’m 100% with you on that!
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:

I couldn’t stand it, it was so weak. After 30 seconds I stopped and then a friend told me later that 3 others were on the track too. Can’t even solo the rap god!

peruwhite

Postby peruwhite » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Stardust88 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I heard it and all I can say is I wasn’t impressed. Can’t wait to hear what Em got to say.

I couldn’t stand it, it was so weak. After 30 seconds I stopped and then a friend told me later that 3 others were on the track too. Can’t even solo the rap god!

I'm sure Nick isn't for real tho, just tryin to Garner attention...
Funko isn’t just pops, it’s an idea that could lead the world to something better!

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:36 pm

peruwhite wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I personally can’t stand nick. He’s overrated

Agree, just trying to stir the pot. I mean his diss is 10 years too late. Maybe his waifu is holding a grudge.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Stardust88 wrote:
peruwhite wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:

Agree, just trying to stir the pot. I mean his diss is 10 years too late. Maybe his waifu is holding a grudge.

Haha I do love stirring things. Makes for a good conversation.
Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:01 pm

peruwhite wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I personally can’t stand nick. He’s overrated

Nick just should have moved on it was dead news. For what ever the reason he felt that he needed to do this, I think he made a bad career decision. ](*,) #-o

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Can we get a movie moments of Eminem Standing over Nick Canon who had just fallen to the ground?
It's Easy to Smile when you're surrounded by this much MAGIC!!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:47 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:Can we get a movie moments of Eminem Standing over Nick Canon who had just fallen to the ground?

Lol. That would be hilarious. lol lol lol

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:54 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
peruwhite wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:

Nick just should have moved on it was dead news. For what ever the reason he felt that he needed to do this, I think he made a bad career decision. ](*,) #-o

He needs to go back to drumline. But the only good but at the same time crappy film he’s done.
Image Image

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:02 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:Can we get a movie moments of Eminem Standing over Nick Canon who had just fallen to the ground?

Mic on the floor because Eminem just dropped the mic

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:44 am

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

hahaha lol
:freddy2: POGIBOY67

ImageImageImage

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:52 am

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I’m down with that!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:27 am

Eminem and Nick Cannon 2 pack! LOL

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:25 am

Stardust88 wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Lol. That would be hilarious. lol lol lol

I’m down with that!

I know you guys heard the clap back. Em by himself. :blackeye: Poor Nick.

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:36 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:

I’m down with that!

I’m honestly surprised there hasn’t been an Eminem pop yet or a two pack with Dre

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:23 am

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:
I’m down with that!

I’m honestly surprised there hasn’t been an Eminem pop yet or a two pack with Dre

We’re all waiting on it. I thought I seen something about it coming on IG but nothing has been done yet. We all know even though it was/wasn’t announced that it not set in stone till we get a drop date. We have seen pics of stuff that was supposed to come out but never did. Example that Disney Vacation Genie or the rest of the Monty Python line.

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:42 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I know you guys heard the clap back. Em by himself. :blackeye: Poor Nick.

We’re all waiting on it. I thought I seen something about it coming on IG but nothing has been done yet. We all know even though it was/wasn’t announced that it not set in stone till we get a drop date. We have seen pics of stuff that was supposed to come out but never did. Example that Disney Vacation Genie or the rest of the Monty Python line.

That’s a good point. Hopefully soon! They gotta know there’s a huge fan base.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:21 am

I want Em to rap!

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Stardust88 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:

Ya imagine the number of pieces that will be sold

Production will be in the same lines as the major league cricket line

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:41 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:We’re all waiting on it. I thought I seen something about it coming on IG but nothing has been done yet. We all know even though it was/wasn’t announced that it not set in stone till we get a drop date. We have seen pics of stuff that was supposed to come out but never did. Example that Disney Vacation Genie or the rest of the Monty Python line.

All I know is that it will definitely be added to my collection when it drops. \:D/

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:06 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:

All I know is that it will definitely be added to my collection when it drops. \:D/

What I really want is Beastie Boy pops!!!

Start with Licensed To Ill then go from there!!!

Return to “Pop!”