Fantastic Four Funko Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Techwrecker
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:11 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Techwrecker » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:13 am

GettingSodas wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Techwrecker wrote:Yea for me I am bigger fan of the FF4 villains and silver surfer lol than the heroes.


well villains are always cooler :devil:

I’m happy to get 3 villains in this wave because Funko skips a lot of villains to make in pop form. Look how long it took for comic Loki and comic Thanos!

That is true but i mean they do have to give the heroes more variants i am just waiting on Apocalypse
Image
Image

Ginzo1622
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:14 am

Techwrecker wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
well villains are always cooler :devil:

I’m happy to get 3 villains in this wave because Funko skips a lot of villains to make in pop form. Look how long it took for comic Loki and comic Thanos!

That is true but i mean they do have to give the heroes more variants i am just waiting on Apocalypse


Apocalypse =D>
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
Techwrecker
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:11 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Techwrecker » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:17 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Techwrecker wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:I’m happy to get 3 villains in this wave because Funko skips a lot of villains to make in pop form. Look how long it took for comic Loki and comic Thanos!

That is true but i mean they do have to give the heroes more variants i am just waiting on Apocalypse


Apocalypse =D>

can you imagine a 6in or 10in
Image
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 3851
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby rexflexall » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:44 am

That should be an easy 10 inches! LOL

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 1267
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby GettingSodas » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:05 am

Techwrecker wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
well villains are always cooler :devil:

I’m happy to get 3 villains in this wave because Funko skips a lot of villains to make in pop form. Look how long it took for comic Loki and comic Thanos!

That is true but i mean they do have to give the heroes more variants i am just waiting on Apocalypse

Me too!
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

Boszdrew
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:14 pm
Location: California

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Boszdrew » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:33 pm

Can’t wait for these to release especially the mystery minis

FredKruger
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby FredKruger » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:37 am

Boszdrew wrote:Can’t wait for these to release especially the mystery minis


Right!! Im so stoked for others to get the minis once i get my set. Before that...... [-(

User avatar
Jwbaseketball
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:04 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Jwbaseketball » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:23 am

Those look awesome! Can’t wait to see some of them
Jordon

Iron Man, Captain America, LOTR/Hobbit Fanatic.

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
seventh son
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby seventh son » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:51 pm

These are so awesome! Love the retro costumes.

Just picked up the GS/Target/GITD exclusives. Money well spent!

Nifty stuff, FUNKO! :freddy2:

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby heymrosario » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:55 pm

I just LOVE the new Fantastic Four pops! I can't wait to see what's inside the Collector's box as well.

Image

Image
Last edited by heymrosario on Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
seventh son
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby seventh son » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:04 pm

Pretty smart of Funko to go with the retro costumes. Lot of good feelings associated with that. For me, anyway. \:D/

User avatar
seventh son
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby seventh son » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:20 pm

I know this has already been mentioned, but they've just GOTTA bring out a large version of Galactus!

I also wouldn't be opposed to a pirate Thing (remember THAT? Way, way back.).

digithor
Posts: 2922
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby digithor » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:17 am

seventh son wrote:These are so awesome! Love the retro costumes.

Just picked up the GS/Target/GITD exclusives. Money well spent!

Nifty stuff, FUNKO! :freddy2:


That GITD is a nice one, probably my favorite so far.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
rontonsoup
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Norwalk, CA
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby rontonsoup » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:28 am

seventh son wrote:I know this has already been mentioned, but they've just GOTTA bring out a large version of Galactus!

I also wouldn't be opposed to a pirate Thing (remember THAT? Way, way back.).


Don’t you mean a 18” Galactus lol
Collecting since 2015:
"A couple that collects together,
stays together."


ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
seventh son
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby seventh son » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:40 am

digithor wrote:
seventh son wrote:These are so awesome! Love the retro costumes.

Just picked up the GS/Target/GITD exclusives. Money well spent!

Nifty stuff, FUNKO! :freddy2:


That GITD is a nice one, probably my favorite so far.



Yes, it's pretty neat! Maybe a toss-up as to my favorite new Pop with the Cap I just got (broken shield with Mjolnir).

These things are outrageous!

User avatar
seventh son
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby seventh son » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:43 am

rontonsoup wrote:
seventh son wrote:I know this has already been mentioned, but they've just GOTTA bring out a large version of Galactus!

I also wouldn't be opposed to a pirate Thing (remember THAT? Way, way back.).


Don’t you mean a 18” Galactus lol


The small version is nice, good detail, but, well, ya know...it IS Galactus...

digithor
Posts: 2922
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:15 am

seventh son wrote:
digithor wrote:
seventh son wrote:These are so awesome! Love the retro costumes.

Just picked up the GS/Target/GITD exclusives. Money well spent!

Nifty stuff, FUNKO! :freddy2:


That GITD is a nice one, probably my favorite so far.



Yes, it's pretty neat! Maybe a toss-up as to my favorite new Pop with the Cap I just got (broken shield with Mjolnir).

These things are outrageous!


Tough choices when they bring out some nice ones like that.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:56 am

When is the 10inch Thing supposed to be released?

ISO: Mega Dorbz Captain America & 75th Anniversary Gold Captain America Dorbz
Favorite Pop: Nick Fury w/ Goose the Cat
1st Pop: Hulk



Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
ImageImage
Image Image

User avatar
Pryde72
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Pryde72 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:58 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:When is the 10inch Thing supposed to be released?


I was just reading...it was supposed to be tomorrow (19th), but I think it’s been changed.

I don’t know for sure though

User avatar
FunkoAlphaBravo
Posts: 710
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:02 am

I hope they keep making more!!!! I’m loving it
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
Image Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:04 am

Pryde72 wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:When is the 10inch Thing supposed to be released?


I was just reading...it was supposed to be tomorrow (19th), but I think it’s been changed.

I don’t know for sure though

Pretty sure it changed cause we would have seen leaks by now. Thanks for the heads up.

ISO: Mega Dorbz Captain America & 75th Anniversary Gold Captain America Dorbz
Favorite Pop: Nick Fury w/ Goose the Cat
1st Pop: Hulk



Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
ImageImage
Image Image

User avatar
emcee
Posts: 2253
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:18 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby emcee » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:50 am

I'm so hyped for the MCC boxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting
Image

digithor
Posts: 2922
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:11 am

Pryde72 wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:When is the 10inch Thing supposed to be released?


I was just reading...it was supposed to be tomorrow (19th), but I think it’s been changed.

I don’t know for sure though


That's a shame since it's been a while already that everybody has been waiting.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Mario Wario
Posts: 1605
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:23 pm
Location: Crazy-Town Banana-Pants!
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Mario Wario » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:21 am

heymrosario wrote:I just LOVE the new Fantastic Four pops! I can't wait to see what's inside the Collector's box as well.

Image

Image

I was able to find Invisible Girl at one local GS today. I like the Pop quite a lot!

Anyway, time to get the other team members.
:freddy1:

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:46 am

i am of course biased, but finally having him i have to say Super-Skrull is very likely the greatest pop ever made lol

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 1267
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby GettingSodas » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:47 am

Keep them coming! We need more villains!
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:53 am

I still would love to see a silver chrome silver surfer. Personally I think it would be one of a very select ones that actually make sense being chrome.
Image

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby heymrosario » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:24 am

Mario Wario wrote:
heymrosario wrote:I just LOVE the new Fantastic Four pops! I can't wait to see what's inside the Collector's box as well.

Image

Image

I was able to find Invisible Girl at one local GS today. I like the Pop quite a lot!

Anyway, time to get the other team members.


The Thing sold out pretty quickly on the B&N site. I'm on a hunt for it for a friend. The B&N exclusive pop nailed it with the design. \:D/
Image

User avatar
LatinFunko
Posts: 1036
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 am
Location: California

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby LatinFunko » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:31 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:When is the 10inch Thing supposed to be released?


I was just reading...it was supposed to be tomorrow (19th), but I think it’s been changed.

I don’t know for sure though

Pretty sure it changed cause we would have seen leaks by now. Thanks for the heads up.


Rumored to be Feb 28th now.
Image :wwe5: Image


ISO: WWE Protos - Please send me a PM!

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:58 pm

LatinFunko wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
I was just reading...it was supposed to be tomorrow (19th), but I think it’s been changed.

I don’t know for sure though

Pretty sure it changed cause we would have seen leaks by now. Thanks for the heads up.


Rumored to be Feb 28th now.

Koolio...hopefully I can snag it online. [-o< [-o< [-o<

ISO: Mega Dorbz Captain America & 75th Anniversary Gold Captain America Dorbz
Favorite Pop: Nick Fury w/ Goose the Cat
1st Pop: Hulk



Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
ImageImage
Image Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:04 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:I still would love to see a silver chrome silver surfer. Personally I think it would be one of a very select ones that actually make sense being chrome.


come on, they can't start a trend of actually using chrome effectively. lol

User avatar
seventh son
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby seventh son » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:08 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:I still would love to see a silver chrome silver surfer. Personally I think it would be one of a very select ones that actually make sense being chrome.


Please Funko, give us one!!!

If ever a character lent itself to a chrome version it's this guy!

Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:14 pm

i miss Bowen statues :(

User avatar
seventh son
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby seventh son » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:25 pm

Mr Yac wrote:i miss Bowen statues :(


Man knew what he was doing. A lot of heart in those pieces.

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:09 pm

seventh son wrote:
Man knew what he was doing. A lot of heart in those pieces.


and such a range of characters, was so nice not just getting the same 5 statues made over and over again.

User avatar
Pryde72
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby Pryde72 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:19 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:I still would love to see a silver chrome silver surfer. Personally I think it would be one of a very select ones that actually make sense being chrome.


Absolutely.

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:48 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:I still would love to see a silver chrome silver surfer. Personally I think it would be one of a very select ones that actually make sense being chrome.


come on, they can't start a trend of actually using chrome effectively. lol

lol lol lol
Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:49 pm

seventh son wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:I still would love to see a silver chrome silver surfer. Personally I think it would be one of a very select ones that actually make sense being chrome.


Please Funko, give us one!!!

If ever a character lent itself to a chrome version it's this guy!

Image


That's looks awesome!
Image

User avatar
seventh son
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby seventh son » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:28 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
seventh son wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:I still would love to see a silver chrome silver surfer. Personally I think it would be one of a very select ones that actually make sense being chrome.


Please Funko, give us one!!!

If ever a character lent itself to a chrome version it's this guy!

Image


That's looks awesome!


Thanks! Happy I held on to this piece all these years. Imagine how the POP would look. Drool, drool, drool!

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby BRiley0216 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:36 pm

These are cool as hell
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Pop!”