Black Mirror Pop!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: Black Mirror Pop!s

Postby rexflexall » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:49 am

Need one of hottie Hayley Atwell!

Funkofan21

Postby Funkofan21 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:00 pm

Big fan of the show! Glad funko decided to make pops out of the characters
:freddy2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:34 pm

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!! I LOVE Ashley Too. I just hope we get an actual Ashley O in the future! She's the best!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

fbingha

Postby fbingha » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:09 pm

zackispoppin wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:Theres literally soo many pops we could get for this line.

True. Kinda disappointed in some of these (I'm sure you could guess which ones lol ) and there are so many more that would be cooler than these but I still think that Ashley Too is amazing.

I'm over the moon for the San Junipero pops. Never going to get Halt and Catch Fire (best show ever. next to Northern Exposure) pops so this is the second best way to get a Mackenzie Davis pop.

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:44 pm

fbingha wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:Theres literally soo many pops we could get for this line.

True. Kinda disappointed in some of these (I'm sure you could guess which ones lol ) and there are so many more that would be cooler than these but I still think that Ashley Too is amazing.

I'm over the moon for the San Junipero pops. Never going to get Halt and Catch Fire (best show ever. next to Northern Exposure) pops so this is the second best way to get a Mackenzie Davis pop.

Yeah that San Junipero set is super nice

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:53 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!! I LOVE Ashley Too. I just hope we get an actual Ashley O in the future! She's the best!

there's honestly so many characters from this series I'd love to see made. I think the silhouette of people when they are blocked in "White Christmas" would a really fun one.
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:49 pm

angrynate wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!! I LOVE Ashley Too. I just hope we get an actual Ashley O in the future! She's the best!

there's honestly so many characters from this series I'd love to see made. I think the silhouette of people when they are blocked in "White Christmas" would a really fun one.

Totally agree. Lot's of potential for this line but they started out with some great ones!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

lrdavis28

Postby lrdavis28 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:10 pm

this is one my biggest wants right now
call me LD

Return to “Pop!”