Hot Topic Exclusive Flocked Buckbeak

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jyc123

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Flocked Buckbeak

Postby jyc123 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:06 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Katers wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Agreed. I (surprisingly) haven't seen an insane amount of hype for both Pop!s.

I think it's because of the time of year? We're supposed to be shopping for other people, not ourselves? Of course, that hasn't been working out too well for me lately!

Could also be that only the die-hard collectors want Buckbeak? A bit different to buy him than say, the Tonks pop we're all hoping for eventually?

I can definitely agree with that. Oddly enough when I went in store I didn’t see buck beak anywhere. I’m guessing my local store got cleared out of him. I’m patiently waiting to purchase him via hot cash. I hope he doesn’t just disappear as that would be a tragedy lol

Whoa that's weird, my local store still has like 3 rows of buckbeak haha
Follow me on IG: @funko_collectorz \:D/
Link is https://www.instagram.com/funko_collectorz/?hl=en

I have over 500 pops, someone help!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:03 pm

When I grab my Weakened All Might from Box Lunch I will run over to HT and see if any left.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:20 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Thank you guys. I love the Sirius love.
Is that the only HP chase out? I can;t think of another one.
It wasn't that real of a chase either. It's a 1/2.

That is true, I believe it is the only HP chase out there at the moment. A little surprising actually considering the amount in that line.

Maybe they're trying to make it a little more kid friendly? Kids wanting chase pops are guaranteed to make parents crazy...!

Sounds like the people that complain to amazon when they order a pop and get the chase, "this isn't what i ordered, I ordered the ..."
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

mactds

Postby mactds » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:02 pm

TheStephil wrote:
mactds wrote:I was really hoping for a 6" Buckbeak so Harry and Sirius could be posed on the back.

Trevor, you are after my heart :love10: :love4:

Also, it's nice seeing you on the forums. :D

It's easy to get lost on social media, but the forums will always be a special place. Now, hopefully 6" Buckbeak gets some notice here.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:50 pm

mactds wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
mactds wrote:I was really hoping for a 6" Buckbeak so Harry and Sirius could be posed on the back.

Trevor, you are after my heart :love10: :love4:

Also, it's nice seeing you on the forums. :D

It's easy to get lost on social media, but the forums will always be a special place. Now, hopefully 6" Buckbeak gets some notice here.

The forums are easier for me to keep track of. Too many posts get lost in the weird algorithms of social media.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:43 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
jyc123 wrote:
Luckily, some of the gamestops let you open the boxes to check for a chase, so it might be worth asking the employees if you go there

I tend to forget about that..! When they did the HP box last black friday with the Sirius chase, I ordered 2 boxes and hoped I'd get lucky with a regular pop, chase pop, and one each of the mystery minis. I scored with the pops, but got 2 of the Trelawney minis. The NICE GS near me let me swap out the 2nd McGonagall for the Snape mini I needed - they're usually cool like that. The one nearer me that I tried first wasn't cool about it and wouldn't even let me get the ask completed before they rejected me.

Okay then....gimme chase pops! ;-)

That's very sweet of them. i wasn't collecting minis at the time so I gave mine away to my friend and uncle. Sorta regret it now but nothing I can do about it. I'm trying to be HP Pop! complete at some point but gave up on minis. I'll collect any new minis that come out but I'm not going back. Except for Sirius. I want his 2 minis one day.

I really want a 'dapper' Sirius Black - him once he's at Grimmauld Place, rather than Prisoner Sirius. Hoping it comes sooner rather than later! That's terrible that you didn't manage to get the Sirius minis when they were out. I actually had a box that I was sure had Sirius in it, but left it at HT for another collector to find. Wish I'd snagged him now so I could pass him on! You never know that who'll have one just waiting to trade or sell for a reasonable price!

So finally made it to HT this evening. They're sold out of Buckbeak!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) One of my next closest supposedly has 20 available though, so I'll head there this weekend to bring that big guy home!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:44 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Katers wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Agreed. I (surprisingly) haven't seen an insane amount of hype for both Pop!s.

I think it's because of the time of year? We're supposed to be shopping for other people, not ourselves? Of course, that hasn't been working out too well for me lately!

Could also be that only the die-hard collectors want Buckbeak? A bit different to buy him than say, the Tonks pop we're all hoping for eventually?

I can definitely agree with that. Oddly enough when I went in store I didn’t see buck beak anywhere. I’m guessing my local store got cleared out of him. I’m patiently waiting to purchase him via hot cash. I hope he doesn’t just disappear as that would be a tragedy lol

Yeah, be careful with that! Never occurred to me my local store would sell out. Thank goodness they know me and were willing to take time out of the craziness to tell me who still had him. Guess I know my plans for tomorrow now!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:46 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
That is true, I believe it is the only HP chase out there at the moment. A little surprising actually considering the amount in that line.

Maybe they're trying to make it a little more kid friendly? Kids wanting chase pops are guaranteed to make parents crazy...!

Sounds like the people that complain to amazon when they order a pop and get the chase, "this isn't what i ordered, I ordered the ..."

Would that I had these problems!! Though honestly there have been times when I liked the regular more than the chase. I think that would be a great problem to have though!
Image ImageImage Image

jyc123

Postby jyc123 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:20 am

Katers wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, be careful with that! Never occurred to me my local store would sell out. Thank goodness they know me and were willing to take time out of the craziness to tell me who still had him. Guess I know my plans for tomorrow now!

Sweet! Glad you have the hookup! \:D/

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:32 pm

jyc123 wrote:
Katers wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I have a weird feelin he may have been more limited then we thought lol
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:34 pm

jyc123 wrote:
Katers wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

jyc123

Postby jyc123 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:50 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
jyc123 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh boy, guess I should pull the trigger now haha

EricsPopLounge

Postby EricsPopLounge » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:45 pm

jyc123 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
jyc123 wrote:

Oh boy, guess I should pull the trigger now haha

Ya I was so glad I was able to get one. Going to be a Christmas gift for the wife (shes a huge HP fan)
-Eric FORMALLY PURPLESTITCH
“Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten” Lilo and Stitch
GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!
ImageImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:51 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Would that I had these problems!! Though honestly there have been times when I liked the regular more than the chase. I think that would be a great problem to have though!

Yes, some regulars I've wanted more than the chase also.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:32 am

jyc123 wrote:
Katers wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Well, at least to tell me who currently has him in stock. I didn't make it tonight, so tomorrow's the day! And if he's not at the first store, it'll be time for a quest!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:34 am

PopPChulo wrote:
jyc123 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I don't want to hear that until he's in my house! EEK!! :eek:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:35 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yes, some regulars I've wanted more than the chase also.

That's because we have excellent taste! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:58 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
I tend to forget about that..! When they did the HP box last black friday with the Sirius chase, I ordered 2 boxes and hoped I'd get lucky with a regular pop, chase pop, and one each of the mystery minis. I scored with the pops, but got 2 of the Trelawney minis. The NICE GS near me let me swap out the 2nd McGonagall for the Snape mini I needed - they're usually cool like that. The one nearer me that I tried first wasn't cool about it and wouldn't even let me get the ask completed before they rejected me.

Okay then....gimme chase pops! ;-)

That's very sweet of them. i wasn't collecting minis at the time so I gave mine away to my friend and uncle. Sorta regret it now but nothing I can do about it. I'm trying to be HP Pop! complete at some point but gave up on minis. I'll collect any new minis that come out but I'm not going back. Except for Sirius. I want his 2 minis one day.

I really want a 'dapper' Sirius Black - him once he's at Grimmauld Place, rather than Prisoner Sirius. Hoping it comes sooner rather than later! That's terrible that you didn't manage to get the Sirius minis when they were out. I actually had a box that I was sure had Sirius in it, but left it at HT for another collector to find. Wish I'd snagged him now so I could pass him on! You never know that who'll have one just waiting to trade or sell for a reasonable price!

So finally made it to HT this evening. They're sold out of Buckbeak!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) One of my next closest supposedly has 20 available though, so I'll head there this weekend to bring that big guy home!

I would love a dapper Sirius. Who am i kidding, I'd love any more Sirius Blacks they are willing to release. My friend just got a new dog and I'm trying to convince her to name him Sirius. He's mostly black and such a cutie. She's not a huge HP fan though so it's going to be a struggle. I told her I'm calling him Sirius regardless.

Now that i'm wise, I'll keep a better eye on mystery mini boxes and plan accordingly. I'll buy the minis soon, maybe even as a Christmas gift to myself.
Bummer on Buckbeak! I hope you are able to go to the next HT and pick him up. i finally got him from my friend and hope to take some pictures during my Christmas break. As long as the weather holds up. He's quite cute in person.
Hi, I’m Steph.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:49 pm

You think they'll ever make a non-flocked? Or have they?
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:14 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:You think they'll ever make a non-flocked? Or have they?

Non currently but it's possible. I feel like another wave of commons is coming since the Patronus is a pre-release. Patronus and Buckbeak both make their appearance in Prisoner of Azkaban so maybe we will get another wave from that book/movie.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:12 pm

Anyone else order these online and have HT ship them in a bag?! I’ve ordered from them dozens of times and never had this happen before. Got 2 BBs and a scented Icee Bear and two out of the three came severally damaged even though each one was in a shipper box inside the bag. Now they’re all sold out at the brick & mortar locations around here, so I can’t even exchange them.
ImageImage

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:19 pm

Indy Viper wrote:Anyone else order these online and have HT ship them in a bag?! I’ve ordered from them dozens of times and never had this happen before. Got 2 BBs and a scented Icee Bear and two out of the three came severally damaged even though each one was in a shipper box inside the bag. Now they’re all sold out at the brick & mortar locations around here, so I can’t even exchange them.

It's definitely happened to me before but for the ones I had issues with they weren't sold out.
I hope someway/somehow this can get resolved for you.
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Indy Viper wrote:Anyone else order these online and have HT ship them in a bag?! I’ve ordered from them dozens of times and never had this happen before. Got 2 BBs and a scented Icee Bear and two out of the three came severally damaged even though each one was in a shipper box inside the bag. Now they’re all sold out at the brick & mortar locations around here, so I can’t even exchange them.

Yeah it's been happening more and more, typically when you only order 1 pop. I try to order multiples online if I'm shipping to home and usually that makes them ship in a box.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:38 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I would love a dapper Sirius. Who am i kidding, I'd love any more Sirius Blacks they are willing to release. My friend just got a new dog and I'm trying to convince her to name him Sirius. He's mostly black and such a cutie. She's not a huge HP fan though so it's going to be a struggle. I told her I'm calling him Sirius regardless.

Now that i'm wise, I'll keep a better eye on mystery mini boxes and plan accordingly. I'll buy the minis soon, maybe even as a Christmas gift to myself.
Bummer on Buckbeak! I hope you are able to go to the next HT and pick him up. i finally got him from my friend and hope to take some pictures during my Christmas break. As long as the weather holds up. He's quite cute in person.

Yeah, you're definitely a biased audience! If your friend isn't a big HP fan, how does she feel about astronomy? Sirius can work that way just as easily! Of course, I'm biased here as well - I have a Sirius-kitty! He generally goes by Siri though, so of course everyone things I'm really into Apple products!

Merry Christmas to you! Hopefully there's a reasonable one for sale soon.

I almost waited too long on Buckbeak - got sidetracked with shopping, and forgot I was going to pick him up! Went over Sunday afternoon, and managed to get the last one in the store (out of the 20, two days earlier!) YIKES! But happy to report he is home and looking forward to his permanent place on my HP shelf! And appropriately, when I found his mini, it was with my god-daughter, and she was with me when I bought the pop!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:41 am

TheStephil wrote:

Non currently but it's possible. I feel like another wave of commons is coming since the Patronus is a pre-release. Patronus and Buckbeak both make their appearance in Prisoner of Azkaban so maybe we will get another wave from that book/movie.

Agreed! I think we've got GITD patronus pops, and regular Buckbeak coming out way. And if the advent calendar this year is anything to go by, we've got a lot of Goblet pops coming our way eventually too!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:44 am

That's both horrifying and incredibly frustrating! Can they do an online reorder for you? Or do we need to mobilize the troops and find you one at one of the funatic stores?
Image ImageImage Image

chrislinkouswvu13

Postby chrislinkouswvu13 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:45 am

This was a must! Big fan of the HP line
Hey, I’m Chris.

IG/Twitter: GhostGang1322

:freddy3: Image ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:59 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, you're definitely a biased audience! If your friend isn't a big HP fan, how does she feel about astronomy? Sirius can work that way just as easily! Of course, I'm biased here as well - I have a Sirius-kitty! He generally goes by Siri though, so of course everyone things I'm really into Apple products!

Merry Christmas to you! Hopefully there's a reasonable one for sale soon.

I almost waited too long on Buckbeak - got sidetracked with shopping, and forgot I was going to pick him up! Went over Sunday afternoon, and managed to get the last one in the store (out of the 20, two days earlier!) YIKES! But happy to report he is home and looking forward to his permanent place on my HP shelf! And appropriately, when I found his mini, it was with my god-daughter, and she was with me when I bought the pop!

Merry Christmas!
I love that your kitty is called Sirius. I would use the nickname of Siri too. Although my phone would probably respond every time I called the pet over. I may steal that name when I get a new kitty in a few years.

Yay glad you got him. He has a temporary spot on my Sirius shelf but I am moving my HP collection over the holiday so he will have a better location then.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:05 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Agreed! I think we've got GITD patronus pops, and regular Buckbeak coming out way. And if the advent calendar this year is anything to go by, we've got a lot of Goblet pops coming our way eventually too!

I agree. Hoping to see a few of the advent calendar minis in full pop form.
Sad my advent calendar is over, it always makes December extra fun.
Hi, I’m Steph.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:26 pm

jjb11590 wrote:

It's definitely happened to me before but for the ones I had issues with they weren't sold out.

SMH..I got home from work yesterday to a 'bag' from HT (Metallic Merciless Batman) and a 'bag' from BL (Metallic Batmite). I'm afraid to open the bags up...I just hope that the pops are in sorters.
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:27 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I wish there was one I'm willing to buy. Stranger Things or horror would get my attention.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:54 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Merry Christmas!
I love that your kitty is called Sirius. I would use the nickname of Siri too. Although my phone would probably respond every time I called the pet over. I may steal that name when I get a new kitty in a few years.

Yay glad you got him. He has a temporary spot on my Sirius shelf but I am moving my HP collection over the holiday so he will have a better location then.

He's a very good Siri-kitty. My friends and I dibs geeky names for our pets. I'd intended to have 2 dogs, named Sirius and Remus, but I ended up with 2 dark grey kitties needing names, so now I have Siri and Remy! So you should absolutely have a Sirius/Siri pet! I'm very grateful I don't have an Iphone to confuse with it.

To be honest, when I saw he was the last one on the shelf, I was worried he'd be mangled. I think I was lucky that they put him up on a high shelf (they had to get the ladder) - that's probably why he was A) undamaged, and B) left for me! I'm so glad he's better in person that we worried he would be based off that bad picture!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:55 am

jjb11590 wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

SMH..I got home from work yesterday to a 'bag' from HT (Metallic Merciless Batman) and a 'bag' from BL (Metallic Batmite). I'm afraid to open the bags up...I just hope that the pops are in sorters.

Crossing my fingers for you that you got lucky when you opened the bags! What a terrible time of year to ship something so poorly!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:56 am

YeetGrimes wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

I wish there was one I'm willing to buy. Stranger Things or horror would get my attention.

I feel like, as popular as those lines are, they have to be in the works!
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:08 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

He's a very good Siri-kitty. My friends and I dibs geeky names for our pets. I'd intended to have 2 dogs, named Sirius and Remus, but I ended up with 2 dark grey kitties needing names, so now I have Siri and Remy! So you should absolutely have a Sirius/Siri pet! I'm very grateful I don't have an Iphone to confuse with it.

To be honest, when I saw he was the last one on the shelf, I was worried he'd be mangled. I think I was lucky that they put him up on a high shelf (they had to get the ladder) - that's probably why he was A) undamaged, and B) left for me! I'm so glad he's better in person that we worried he would be based off that bad picture!

Those are perfect names. Our cats have been named after hotels in Vegas. We got our first girl (RIP) after I went to Vegas for my 21st birthday and stayed at the Aria. I thought that was a pretty name so it stuck. Then we got two brother cats a few years later and named them Excalibur (RIP) and Luxor.
When we got our corgis we had to name the boy Ein after Cowboy Bebop since that was one of the forces convincing us to get corgis. And we named Zwei after RWBY. Ein and Zwei are 1 and 2 in German.
I do want a Maine Coon kitten at some point and I think he will be named Sirius. My husband is finally reading all the HP books and hopefully he falls in love with Sirius as well. I’d settle for a Lupin as well. He’s a close second.

So glad it was left up top and minty. It seems like the holiday season has made it rougher on the boxes. Probably more non-collectors digging through the pop walls for presents.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:09 am

Katers wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I’d really like if Funko did an advent calendar for October. It’s out of the box but there are so many wonderfully designed horror pops that they could make a fantastic calendar. I know a LOT of horror fans that count down to Halloween.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:12 am

jjb11590 wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

Ugh! Good news is they are probably in sorters. Maybe wait until after Christmas to see?

Speaking of bad boxes. Our friends got my husband a common DBZ pop from HT for Christmas. They also got hot cash from their purchase. They taped the hot cash to the side of the pop box and when my husband went to remove it, it tore off the cardboard. #-o
They meant well and it’s just a common but... sigh. Guess we can use that Hot Cash for a new pop.
Hi, I’m Steph.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:38 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I wish there was one I'm willing to buy. Stranger Things or horror would get my attention.

I’d really like if Funko did an advent calendar for October. It’s out of the box but there are so many wonderfully designed horror pops that they could make a fantastic calendar. I know a LOT of horror fans that count down to Halloween.

Definitely! And if they really wanted to stick with Christmas, they could at least do The Nightmare Before Christmas.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:53 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Definitely! And if they really wanted to stick with Christmas, they could at least do The Nightmare Before Christmas.

That is such a good idea! So many characters and character variants, they could easily fill 24 days.
Why haven’t they done this yet?
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:07 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Those are perfect names. Our cats have been named after hotels in Vegas. We got our first girl (RIP) after I went to Vegas for my 21st birthday and stayed at the Aria. I thought that was a pretty name so it stuck. Then we got two brother cats a few years later and named them Excalibur (RIP) and Luxor.
When we got our corgis we had to name the boy Ein after Cowboy Bebop since that was one of the forces convincing us to get corgis. And we named Zwei after RWBY. Ein and Zwei are 1 and 2 in German.
I do want a Maine Coon kitten at some point and I think he will be named Sirius. My husband is finally reading all the HP books and hopefully he falls in love with Sirius as well. I’d settle for a Lupin as well. He’s a close second.

So glad it was left up top and minty. It seems like the holiday season has made it rougher on the boxes. Probably more non-collectors digging through the pop walls for presents.

Those are excellent names and reasons! And yes, everyone needs an Ein corgi! Hadn't heard of Zwei before, but I love it!

Yeah, I've seen more mangled boxes this last month than I think I've seen all year! Our poor pops! This time of year is rough on all of us in different ways!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”