Disney Parks Matterhorn Pop Rides with Abominable Snowman

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
TheStephil

Re: Disney Parks Matterhorn Pop Rides with Abominable Snowman

Postby TheStephil » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:57 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:I'm hoping there will still be some next weekend. Figure I can take a quick trip to Downtown Disney when I'm on my way to Funko Hollywood.

Hope you're able to pick one up. What time slot did you get for HQ?

I got 10am but only one ticket and my husband got 2 tickets for 2pm. So I'll probably go in at 2pm.
Hi, I’m Steph.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:06 pm

TheStephil wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:I'm hoping there will still be some next weekend. Figure I can take a quick trip to Downtown Disney when I'm on my way to Funko Hollywood.

I got 10am but only one ticket and my husband got 2 tickets for 2pm. So I'll probably go in at 2pm.

I got the 4p..so If you happen to still be there/around there by the time I get there, it would be awesome to meet you both!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:58 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

I got the 4p..so If you happen to still be there/around there by the time I get there, it would be awesome to meet you both!

I'm hoping to stick around most of the day. :D
Hi, I’m Steph.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:32 pm

I'm happy there was plenty to go around and grateful I was able to order this one online. I know disney doesn't package well, but this one is coming oob so either way just happy to have one.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:47 pm

TheStephil wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Sweet! I'll look out for you (based on your account pic)...and you guys can look out for me, minus the 3D Glasses and headphones lol I may be wearing a grey T-Shirt from 100th Funkast..but that's tbd
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Theshowman619

Postby Theshowman619 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Such a great pop ride, glad I snagged this
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:57 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

Sweet! I'll look out for you (based on your account pic)...and you guys can look out for me, minus the 3D Glasses and headphones lol I may be wearing a grey T-Shirt from 100th Funkast..but that's tbd

You should totally wear it! I want to bring "Hello my name is" stickers so people can write their funatic names on it if they want to.
I'm hoping the shirt I want to wear comes in the mail before I leave. Either way, I'll be wearing my tiki shirt from fundays as well.
Hi, I’m Steph.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:58 pm

TheStephil wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

You should totally wear it! I want to bring "Hello my name is" stickers so people can write their funatic names on it if they want to.
I'm hoping the shirt I want to wear comes in the mail before I leave. Either way, I'll be wearing my tiki shirt from fundays as well.

Those stickers would be a GREAT idea!...save one for me please [-o<
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:31 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

Those stickers would be a GREAT idea!...save one for me please [-o<

I think I bought a 100 so it shouldn't be a problem lol ;-)
Hi, I’m Steph.

theoneupper02

Postby theoneupper02 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Man, I am debating if I want to buy this online and pay the shipping or deal with carrying it with me when I visit Disneyland next week. First world problems, I guess.
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:27 pm

GusGus wrote:
Relinquish wrote:I like that the parks pop hype has kind of died in terms of craziness but maybe they're doing too many too fast..?

Don’t think it’s the craze that’s died down, just that they have met a production number that meets demand.

Maybe but the actual counts don't seem that much higher.. when you go to the parks for one of these releases now you can just walk up and buy before you'd wait an hour or so. People stopped buying 10 every time because they realized they cant resell them as easily anymore which means its good for the rest of us who just want to collect and enjoy the pops.

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:51 pm

Can’t wait for mine to arrive. It’s gonna look great with the Mickey in bobsled next to it.

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:39 pm

theoneupper02 wrote:Man, I am debating if I want to buy this online and pay the shipping or deal with carrying it with me when I visit Disneyland next week. First world problems, I guess.

Tough choice there :P, online is the only option for me being so far away from Disney.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:14 am

I want this really bad but I am going to try and pick this up in Downtown Disney this coming Saturday. I would prefer not to gamble on the shipping from shop Disney.
Image Image

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:25 am

Relinquish wrote:
GusGus wrote:
Relinquish wrote:I like that the parks pop hype has kind of died in terms of craziness but maybe they're doing too many too fast..?

Don’t think it’s the craze that’s died down, just that they have met a production number that meets demand.

Maybe but the actual counts don't seem that much higher.. when you go to the parks for one of these releases now you can just walk up and buy before you'd wait an hour or so. People stopped buying 10 every time because they realized they cant resell them as easily anymore which means its good for the rest of us who just want to collect and enjoy the pops.

Maybe? When I was at WDW for the recent Figment release there were tons of people and huge lines the morning of with lots of people getting 10! I just waited until the afternoon and bought mine with no wait and PLENTY on the shelf still. I think the production number has definitely increased!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:43 am

I love this one, now searching for mickey
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Focustom

Postby Focustom » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:49 am

I live in Orlando and we are going to Epcot this weekend. I’ll try and see if I can go to Disney Springs if anyone needs one still. I know the online store shipping is terrible. Just looking to help out anyone that still didn’t get one.
POP! Count: 589 and ever growing
Inspired nerd with a camera
IG @curiouslypop

Panda

Postby Panda » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:38 am

glad i was able to get one online

drehill

Postby drehill » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:20 am

theoneupper02 wrote:Man, I am debating if I want to buy this online and pay the shipping or deal with carrying it with me when I visit Disneyland next week. First world problems, I guess.

Sign up for their email list using a different email address (if you're already subscribed) and you'll get a free shipping code.

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:01 pm

GusGus wrote:
Relinquish wrote:
GusGus wrote:

Maybe? When I was at WDW for the recent Figment release there were tons of people and huge lines the morning of with lots of people getting 10! I just waited until the afternoon and bought mine with no wait and PLENTY on the shelf still. I think the production number has definitely increased!

Yeah maybe! at Disneyland it's different you can just walk up and get them in the morning without lines basically ever since the HM Doombuggy

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:23 pm

^^^nice! I’m just happy they are easy to get now!

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:17 am

My wife made me add this to my Christmas wish list so now I have to wait until Christmas to open up and see if the box condition is good. LOL. I will never grow up :).
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:50 am

methodsmadness wrote:I can't think of a Disney Parks Pop that sold out like they used to, I feel like they are always stocked up long after the release day...

Yup. No point in camping out anymore.
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:40 am

I see they're also releasing the new Skyliner transport system with Mickey on it. Looks cool.

Side story, we went and stayed at Caribbean Beach a few weeks before the grand opening of the Skyliner. My daughter collects pins and stopped a manager to trade. He asked her a few questions, and goes in his pocket. He takes out this really cool Skyliner pin that only employees of certain resorts were given to hand out to guests. She was super excited. Still has it in the plastic on her shelf, not allowed to open it. Crazy to see people selling it for almost $50.00 on eBay, but not surprised.
ISO:
The Office Protos and NYCCC Full Pin Set

Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:45 am

TheStephil wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Was thinking same thing. Name tags with name and funatic name would be awesome! Would help so much. Hanging most the day would be great to put faces to the board :)
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:58 am

This one came out so cute! I'm still on the fence about getting it, though, since I already have the Mickey Matterhorn ride and the solo abominable pop. Decisions, decisions...
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:38 am

divade23 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

Was thinking same thing. Name tags with name and funatic name would be awesome! Would help so much. Hanging most the day would be great to put faces to the board :)

Yeah, I love meeting other Funatics. Looking forward to meeting you both!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:42 am

jjb11590 wrote:
divade23 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I’ve been switched to the 10am slot but we be around prob most the day. Spot me by the bright blonde hair. Please introduce yourself if you see me. :cheers:
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:22 pm

digithor wrote:

Tough choice there :P, online is the only option for me being so far away from Disney.

Keep in mind, half the pops I have ordered from Disney online have arrived completely mangled
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:35 pm

divade23 wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
divade23 wrote:Was thinking same thing. Name tags with name and funatic name would be awesome! Would help so much. Hanging most the day would be great to put faces to the board :)

I’ve been switched to the 10am slot but we be around prob most the day. Spot me by the bright blonde hair. Please introduce yourself if you see me. :cheers:

Will do!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:07 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:Man, didn't realize it was this weekend. I'm going to Disney next weekend and I hope there are some left.

I am hoping these last all the way to black friday if my co-worker couldn't help me out this weekend. I have some high hopes because disney has been great at stocking these things.

I'll be there Sunday and I will report back!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:19 am

Stardust88 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Stardust88 wrote:Man, didn't realize it was this weekend. I'm going to Disney next weekend and I hope there are some left.

I am hoping these last all the way to black friday if my co-worker couldn't help me out this weekend. I have some high hopes because disney has been great at stocking these things.

I'll be there Sunday and I will report back!

My tasking lead at work got me one when he went on release weekend.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:47 am

Nemesis989 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Keep in mind, half the pops I have ordered from Disney online have arrived completely mangled

I've heard from some people that they don't have the best shipping at times.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:50 am

digithor wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah Disney doesn't know how to ship these pops very well thats for sure.
Collecting since 2014

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:24 am

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:

These Disney park pop rides look SOOO much better displayed OOB. \:D/ \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

draemar

Postby draemar » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:54 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Always a risk we take when buying any pops online... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
ImageImageImage

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:03 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah man. Gold collector...SMASHED, splash mountain....SMASHED. I wonder if it's them, the post office or the customs guys

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:05 am

Nemesis989 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Yeah man. Gold collector...SMASHED, splash mountain....SMASHED. I wonder if it's them, the post office or the customs guys

If only they would make a SMASHED pop, shipping would be of no concern.
ImageImageImageImage

sushiguru

Postby sushiguru » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:53 am

ive stopped ordering pops online because they never arrive at my doorstep in good shape

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:47 pm

sushiguru wrote:ive stopped ordering pops online because they never arrive at my doorstep in good shape

Yeah, I have issues all the time too. I'm not sure if it's because shipping is international or not

Return to “Pop!”