Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4568
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:35 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Head over to amazon and search for rotating display stand, lots of options.


Yeah I did that. I am just worried about size. I guess we can't really know till cap comes in and we can measure it all put together.


While the look of the lazy susan I bought isn't quite what it seemed from the picture, the 12" that I bought is working just fine for the set. Will definitely be looking for one more along the lines of what I initially wanted, and try for something that spins a little more easily. In the meantime,can't wait for Cap's arrival to complete the set!

Spoiler: show


yeah I am trying to find something that is battery operated and remote controlled because where I might display this could be pretty high up and not easily accessible.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 4175
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby KidMarvel » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:55 am

I can't wait for the Captain America one to go back up on Amazon! Getting closer to completion and can't wait to assemble all of them :freddy2:
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage
Image

digithor
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:19 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Head over to amazon and search for rotating display stand, lots of options.


Yeah I did that. I am just worried about size. I guess we can't really know till cap comes in and we can measure it all put together.


While the look of the lazy susan I bought isn't quite what it seemed from the picture, the 12" that I bought is working just fine for the set. Will definitely be looking for one more along the lines of what I initially wanted, and try for something that spins a little more easily. In the meantime,can't wait for Cap's arrival to complete the set!

Spoiler: show


Looks prime for leds under that.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:32 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Yeah I did that. I am just worried about size. I guess we can't really know till cap comes in and we can measure it all put together.


While the look of the lazy susan I bought isn't quite what it seemed from the picture, the 12" that I bought is working just fine for the set. Will definitely be looking for one more along the lines of what I initially wanted, and try for something that spins a little more easily. In the meantime,can't wait for Cap's arrival to complete the set!

Spoiler: show


yeah I am trying to find something that is battery operated and remote controlled because where I might display this could be pretty high up and not easily accessible.


Smart - I really like the idea of battery operated, and remote controlled would be an added bonus! Hope you find something...and share it with us!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:33 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Yeah I did that. I am just worried about size. I guess we can't really know till cap comes in and we can measure it all put together.


While the look of the lazy susan I bought isn't quite what it seemed from the picture, the 12" that I bought is working just fine for the set. Will definitely be looking for one more along the lines of what I initially wanted, and try for something that spins a little more easily. In the meantime,can't wait for Cap's arrival to complete the set!

Spoiler: show


Looks prime for leds under that.


Was actually just thinking that! Also might paint the top of it to some fun design that fits the theme, we'll see how creative I'm feeling!
Image

digithor
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby digithor » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:30 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
While the look of the lazy susan I bought isn't quite what it seemed from the picture, the 12" that I bought is working just fine for the set. Will definitely be looking for one more along the lines of what I initially wanted, and try for something that spins a little more easily. In the meantime,can't wait for Cap's arrival to complete the set!

Spoiler: show


Looks prime for leds under that.


Was actually just thinking that! Also might paint the top of it to some fun design that fits the theme, we'll see how creative I'm feeling!


Only thing is you won't really see the full top with everything on it will you? I'd want to just give it a frosted top, so it would diffuse the leds from below. That way you wouldn't just see mostly the spot lights from each led, rather see a consistent line of light. But that's me. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
PopPChulo
Posts: 3891
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:57 pm
Location: Bakersfield,CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:53 am

I think the fact that all of these figures come together to make such an iconic moment is incredible. I mean whoever designed these molds and translated that moment into POP format really did a good job. I think it was important to make sure that they got this done right and boy did they knock it out the park. This is a win for Funko!
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Image

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4568
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:15 am

PopPChulo wrote:I think the fact that all of these figures come together to make such an iconic moment is incredible. I mean whoever designed these molds and translated that moment into POP format really did a good job. I think it was important to make sure that they got this done right and boy did they knock it out the park. This is a win for Funko!


I totally agree the artist that made this movie moment possible did an amazing job with this for sure.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:21 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Looks prime for leds under that.


Was actually just thinking that! Also might paint the top of it to some fun design that fits the theme, we'll see how creative I'm feeling!


Only thing is you won't really see the full top with everything on it will you? I'd want to just give it a frosted top, so it would diffuse the leds from below. That way you wouldn't just see mostly the spot lights from each led, rather see a consistent line of light. But that's me. :)


No, but I'd know it was there! lol

I like the idea of frosted though - maybe a combo? Not sure how much the LEDs will come through as it is, but I still like the idea!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:37 am

nascar246788 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I think the fact that all of these figures come together to make such an iconic moment is incredible. I mean whoever designed these molds and translated that moment into POP format really did a good job. I think it was important to make sure that they got this done right and boy did they knock it out the park. This is a win for Funko!


I totally agree the artist that made this movie moment possible did an amazing job with this for sure.


I think this is the best movie moment they've done. Totally worth the stress of making sure I got all the pieces ordered!
Image

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby heymrosario » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:24 pm

PopPChulo wrote:I think the fact that all of these figures come together to make such an iconic moment is incredible. I mean whoever designed these molds and translated that moment into POP format really did a good job. I think it was important to make sure that they got this done right and boy did they knock it out the park. This is a win for Funko!


I totally agree with you! They really did a fantastic job creating an iconic scene from the movie. Huge props to the designers, artists, and directors! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Image

digithor
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:19 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Was actually just thinking that! Also might paint the top of it to some fun design that fits the theme, we'll see how creative I'm feeling!


Only thing is you won't really see the full top with everything on it will you? I'd want to just give it a frosted top, so it would diffuse the leds from below. That way you wouldn't just see mostly the spot lights from each led, rather see a consistent line of light. But that's me. :)


No, but I'd know it was there! lol

I like the idea of frosted though - maybe a combo? Not sure how much the LEDs will come through as it is, but I still like the idea!


Could paint out the edges pretty nice, or just load it up with glitter. That stuff never goes any place but where you put it initially. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

popadik
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby popadik » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:55 pm

Katers wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
popadik wrote:Sorry if it's already been discussed but i have the first four in the line (ordered Black Widow but she has not arrived yet and waiting for Cap to be available at a UK retailer)
But from the last two i cannot see the center piece with the A for Avengers in the box.

Does it come with one of the last two figures or is there going to be a cash grab to get the linking piece?


It's included with Black Widow


I'm so glad they included that A with the set, when we started this journey I thought there would be a hole in the middle. My Iron Man and Hulk don't sit flush against each other, but that middle piece snaps them in place, and I am grateful for it! Made a huge difference to me to have them locked in place.

Good to know. As like you said the first couple don't sit that week together. I've not received Black widow yet but look forward to her holding all together. (I suppose it's fitting that it takes a woman to put all the men in their place...)

popadik
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby popadik » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:56 pm

Katers wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
popadik wrote:Sorry if it's already been discussed but i have the first four in the line (ordered Black Widow but she has not arrived yet and waiting for Cap to be available at a UK retailer)
But from the last two i cannot see the center piece with the A for Avengers in the box.

Does it come with one of the last two figures or is there going to be a cash grab to get the linking piece?


It's included with Black Widow


I'm so glad they included that A with the set, when we started this journey I thought there would be a hole in the middle. My Iron Man and Hulk don't sit flush against each other, but that middle piece snaps them in place, and I am grateful for it! Made a huge difference to me to have them locked in place.

Good to know. As like you said the first couple don't sit that well together. I've not received Black widow yet but look forward to her holding all together. (I suppose it's fitting that it takes a woman to keep all the men in their place ;-)

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:55 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Only thing is you won't really see the full top with everything on it will you? I'd want to just give it a frosted top, so it would diffuse the leds from below. That way you wouldn't just see mostly the spot lights from each led, rather see a consistent line of light. But that's me. :)


No, but I'd know it was there! lol

I like the idea of frosted though - maybe a combo? Not sure how much the LEDs will come through as it is, but I still like the idea!


Could paint out the edges pretty nice, or just load it up with glitter. That stuff never goes any place but where you put it initially. lol


lol you are TERRIBLE! Glitter is permanently banned in my household! But I do like the idea of doing the edges with something, you can totally see them thanks to the dips and corners of the set. So - 1 great idea here! lol
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:59 pm

popadik wrote:
Katers wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
It's included with Black Widow


I'm so glad they included that A with the set, when we started this journey I thought there would be a hole in the middle. My Iron Man and Hulk don't sit flush against each other, but that middle piece snaps them in place, and I am grateful for it! Made a huge difference to me to have them locked in place.

Good to know. As like you said the first couple don't sit that week together. I've not received Black widow yet but look forward to her holding all together. (I suppose it's fitting that it takes a woman to put all the men in their place...)


Okay, serious :roflmao: , as I read your post, I was thinking "Of course Natasha has to pull them all together!". Great minds!
Image

User avatar
PopPChulo
Posts: 3891
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:57 pm
Location: Bakersfield,CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:32 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I think the fact that all of these figures come together to make such an iconic moment is incredible. I mean whoever designed these molds and translated that moment into POP format really did a good job. I think it was important to make sure that they got this done right and boy did they knock it out the park. This is a win for Funko!


I totally agree the artist that made this movie moment possible did an amazing job with this for sure.


I think this is the best movie moment they've done. Totally worth the stress of making sure I got all the pieces ordered!


The amount of detail on such a iconic moment is really great. It’s amazing how closet they resemble their real life counter parts to the t. The artist that worked on this definitely deserves kudos. I can’t wait to see what other moments are going to surface as time goes on. Funko keeps getting better and better
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby rexflexall » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:27 am

Light up would be a good idea!

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:08 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I totally agree the artist that made this movie moment possible did an amazing job with this for sure.


I think this is the best movie moment they've done. Totally worth the stress of making sure I got all the pieces ordered!


The amount of detail on such a iconic moment is really great. It’s amazing how closet they resemble their real life counter parts to the t. The artist that worked on this definitely deserves kudos. I can’t wait to see what other moments are going to surface as time goes on. Funko keeps getting better and better


Agreed, their resemblance is fabulous. What really gets me though, is the little details - things like the uneven pavement, things on 'fire', that kind of stuff. It really adds to the whole effect!
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby rexflexall » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:49 am

Thor & Hulk were on sale for Amazon Prime day yesterday!

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4568
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:24 am

rexflexall wrote:Thor & Hulk were on sale for Amazon Prime day yesterday!


Yeah I saw that. I find it interesting those were the two on prime day. Does that mean they had the least demand from the ones that just want the solos and don't care about building it all together?
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:38 am

nascar246788 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Thor & Hulk were on sale for Amazon Prime day yesterday!


Yeah I saw that. I find it interesting those were the two on prime day. Does that mean they had the least demand from the ones that just want the solos and don't care about building it all together?


I wondered that, too! I can't even imagine only ordering these piece-meal. All or nothing on this one!
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby rexflexall » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:08 pm

I should have picked up those 2 on sale the other day from Amazon, had no funds!

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5199
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Tusken » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:25 pm

I like had they had them assemble but makes you wonder what series of characters will they do next? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4307
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby lavery01 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:16 pm

KidMarvel wrote:I can't wait for the Captain America one to go back up on Amazon! Getting closer to completion and can't wait to assemble all of them :freddy2:


Not sure if you know, but it’s up for preorder now.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby rexflexall » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:33 pm

I want the entire setup for my work office!

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby scullysdad » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:28 pm

Did anyone catch the sale Amazon did on these? All of them except for Iron Man and Cap were down to $14, great time to fill any gaps.
Pops I want Funko to make:

Demon Slayer, Letterkenny, Taylor Swift

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:13 am

scullysdad wrote:Did anyone catch the sale Amazon did on these? All of them except for Iron Man and Cap were down to $14, great time to fill any gaps.


Didn't need to, but kinda grumpy that they were on sale after I'd purchased. I wouldn't want to have been worried about missing them, so ultimately it's fine....but ](*,) .

In other news....the end of the month is quite a long ways away right now!
Image

digithor
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:24 am

scullysdad wrote:Did anyone catch the sale Amazon did on these? All of them except for Iron Man and Cap were down to $14, great time to fill any gaps.


I did not, but that's nice for those that did get it.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4568
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:41 am

Has anyone found a good reliable rotating for this awesome movie moments pop?
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby NCDS » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:23 pm

My friend got Captain America for Christmas and I wanted to steal it, it looks so much better in person.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

digithor
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:47 am

NCDS wrote:My friend got Captain America for Christmas and I wanted to steal it, it looks so much better in person.


Oh those pops that get you once you see them in person, I'm still waiting to see these in person myself. Maybe it's better if I don't. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 1570
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:17 am

nascar246788 wrote:Has anyone found a good reliable rotating for this awesome movie moments pop?

I found this one on Amazon. Works perfect :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QV4G6R3/re ... UTF8&psc=1
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase & Superman/Donatello/Mer-Man Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 1570
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:39 am

I like to see this scene made. It be dope seeing all these pops together. Rocket would be included on someone else's piece.
Image
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase & Superman/Donatello/Mer-Man Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:46 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:Has anyone found a good reliable rotating for this awesome movie moments pop?

I found this one on Amazon. Works perfect :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QV4G6R3/re ... UTF8&psc=1


How's the spin on it, out of curiosity? The one I bought off Walmart a) doesn't look nearly as cool as it seemed to via webpage! and b) doesn't spin all that great. Ideally I'd get at least one full rotation out of a spin, but I think I had to help mine 3-4 times to go all the way around. Kinda disappointing!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5104
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:47 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I like to see this scene made. It be dope seeing all these pops together. Rocket would be included on someone else's piece.
Image


I love the idea of this! It would be huge, no idea where I'd put it. Wouldn't stop me purchasing though! lol
Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 1570
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:02 am

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I like to see this scene made. It be dope seeing all these pops together. Rocket would be included on someone else's piece.
Image


I love the idea of this! It would be huge, no idea where I'd put it. Wouldn't stop me purchasing though! lol

Same here. It would be huge, but I still would by it lol lol lol
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase & Superman/Donatello/Mer-Man Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby supenman » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:13 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I like to see this scene made. It be dope seeing all these pops together. Rocket would be included on someone else's piece.
Image


I love the idea of this! It would be huge, no idea where I'd put it. Wouldn't stop me purchasing though! lol

Same here. It would be huge, but I still would by it lol lol lol


The next one should be the whole "Avengers Assemble" scene. Would need hundreds of pops to complete it and it's own room :roflmao:
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 5 years trying, 5 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2021!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 1570
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:43 am

supenman wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
I love the idea of this! It would be huge, no idea where I'd put it. Wouldn't stop me purchasing though! lol

Same here. It would be huge, but I still would by it lol lol lol


The next one should be the whole "Avengers Assemble" scene. Would need hundreds of pops to complete it and it's own room :roflmao:

I could see that as a possibility, but having maybe about 7 connecting pieces, with 2 figures on each piece...but on those pieces, you would have a connecting background that would give the effect of the many heroes assembled. Then on the Captain American piece, would have a button that would say...Avengers Assemble. :shock: :shock: :shock:
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase & Superman/Donatello/Mer-Man Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Avengers Assemble Deluxe Pop series

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:24 am

Need to find em all on sale!


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tusken