Blue chrome Batman

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
mmmrice

Re: Blue chrome Batman

Postby mmmrice » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:02 pm

runtodere wrote:
ETphonehome wrote:Wonder if they are done with the chrome Batman...hmmm...

I hope so, but seeing that picture with all the colors together sort of changes my mind.

I think I lost interest when they made all the traditional Batman colors and just started making a bunch of random colors.

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:28 pm

mmmrice wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
digithor wrote:
The real gold at this time isn't it? lol

Yes, yes it is. smh lol

It's funny because you can diy it pretty easily, just need some 151 or ever clear

lol True. Or you can do it the least expensive way and buy some isopropyl alcohol and some Aloe Vera gel. :)
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:37 pm

LatinFunko wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
Yes, yes it is. smh lol

It's funny because you can diy it pretty easily, just need some 151 or ever clear

lol True. Or you can do it the least expensive way and buy some isopropyl alcohol and some Aloe Vera gel. :)

I was assuming iso was also sold out since people have been hoarding any kind of disinfectant.

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:41 pm

mmmrice wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
mmmrice wrote:It's funny because you can diy it pretty easily, just need some 151 or ever clear

I was assuming iso was also sold out since people have been hoarding any kind of disinfectant.

Gotcha..it’s pretty wild out there for sure.
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:04 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:What other colors do they need to make in chrome?

I’d like a purple but not a super limited one that I’d never be able to get my hands on lol
It’s me Lynda

ccampbell_20

Postby ccampbell_20 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:49 am

Managed to pick up all at retail price except Pink Chrome which I still need! I'll have to trade I think

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:51 am

Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
asiantonystark wrote:
That sith trooper is a hot commodity! Price keeps going up...
Don't wait too long or it may run out of your price range.

Your not kidding!!!! I think I need to pull the trigger soon I’ll keep you posted

I believe this piece will continue to go up in value with no real end in site. If you haven’t pulled the trigger yet, I would now. \:D/

Well i haven’t pulled the trigger but I did trade for so I guess trigger pulled It’s such a great looking pop.
Image Image

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:19 am

LatinFunko wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:

Gotcha..it’s pretty wild out there for sure.

Yeah it is, at least it seems like resale sites are cracking down on price gouging and the supply chains should be able to restock soon.

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:46 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:What other colors do they need to make in chrome?

I’d like a purple but not a super limited one that I’d never be able to get my hands on lol

No doubt. I don't have a lot of confidence in that though. LOL
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

Starwarsfanatic1

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:59 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Your not kidding!!!! I think I need to pull the trigger soon I’ll keep you posted

I believe this piece will continue to go up in value with no real end in site. If you haven’t pulled the trigger yet, I would now. \:D/

Well i haven’t pulled the trigger but I did trade for so I guess trigger pulled It’s such a great looking pop.

Congratulations! You’re now part of a small group of Sith owners! \:D/ \:D/
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 17, 18, 19, 22, 23
FUNDAYS 2019, 2022, 2023
FUNKON 2021

Batcavehero24

Postby Batcavehero24 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:58 am

Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:

Sith owner here!
:SW7a:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
SDCC 06-07 15-23
FUNDAYS 18-19-22
FUNKON 21
WONDERCON 23

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 am

mmmrice wrote:
runtodere wrote:
ETphonehome wrote:Wonder if they are done with the chrome Batman...hmmm...

I hope so, but seeing that picture with all the colors together sort of changes my mind.

I think I lost interest when they made all the traditional Batman colors and just started making a bunch of random colors.

I remember seeing an out of box picture of all of them gathered and it actually looked pretty neat! Too bad I'll probably never get Pink chrome so the set stays incomplete :(
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:36 am

Let's check their warehouse!! LOL

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:10 am

KidMarvel wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
runtodere wrote:I hope so, but seeing that picture with all the colors together sort of changes my mind.

I remember seeing an out of box picture of all of them gathered and it actually looked pretty neat! Too bad I'll probably never get Pink chrome so the set stays incomplete :(

Anything is attainable if you want it enough haha

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:11 am

KidMarvel wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
runtodere wrote:I hope so, but seeing that picture with all the colors together sort of changes my mind.

Yeah I won't get the green either so I sort of gave up hope

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:23 am

Blue, Green and Pink seem to be the hardest ones to get. Would love to have a complete set of these, but it's looking more and more difficult now. I have the others and these three are the one's I'm missing.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:38 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:Blue, Green and Pink seem to be the hardest ones to get. Would love to have a complete set of these, but it's looking more and more difficult now. I have the others and these three are the one's I'm missing.

Yeah these are tough to come by. Pink and Green are locked to a fixed amount made, and Blue is the first one ever made so I'm sure less and less are starting to circulate. 8-[

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:41 pm

I was fortunate enough to get the Blue Chrome Batman in a mystery box!

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:15 pm

rexflexall wrote:Let's check their warehouse!! LOL

For realz, bet theres pallets of master cases that they are slowly releasing out. Lol.

millone

Postby millone » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:49 pm

Ratattack wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:Blue, Green and Pink seem to be the hardest ones to get. Would love to have a complete set of these, but it's looking more and more difficult now. I have the others and these three are the one's I'm missing.

Yeah these are tough to come by. Pink and Green are locked to a fixed amount made, and Blue is the first one ever made so I'm sure less and less are starting to circulate. 8-[

I wonder how many of the blue are actually out there. I didnt wAnt the pink one that badly until i jumped into this thread. Thanks guys and gals :rolleyes:

AnimalX

Postby AnimalX » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:25 pm

i hope we get at least one later this week on the store

Mr_Conejo

Postby Mr_Conejo » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:12 pm

More Batman Pops are always welcome in my collection lol
This is the beginning to a beautiful community friendship.
Hello my name is Juan
Fun Klub member #14088

SDCC 15,16,17,18,19,22,23
Fundays 15,16,17,18,19,22,23

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:20 am

I have blue which is the one I think looks best anyways.

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:21 am

WarHmongHer wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Let's check their warehouse!! LOL

For realz, bet theres pallets of master cases that they are slowly releasing out. Lol.

As a blue owner, I hope not lol. I paid a pretty penny for mine.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:13 am

millone wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I wonder how many of the blue are actually out there. I didnt wAnt the pink one that badly until i jumped into this thread. Thanks guys and gals :rolleyes:

I'm also curious as to how many Blue ones there are. It was the first one so I'm sure there weren't that many. I'm assuming more than 1500 but you never know. There have been times they didn't put an LE sticker on some very limited releases like the recent gold Sleestak and HR Pufnstuf. These were limited to 1000 pieces but don't have a sticker that say they are.

The Pink Chrome looks really good against the black, matte box it comes in. To me, it's the best Batman chrome so far. The Pink really pops! :freddy2:

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 am

Ratattack wrote:
millone wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I'm also curious as to how many Blue ones there are. It was the first one so I'm sure there weren't that many. I'm assuming more than 1500 but you never know. There have been times they didn't put an LE sticker on some very limited releases like the recent gold Sleestak and HR Pufnstuf. These were limited to 1000 pieces but don't have a sticker that say they are.

The Pink Chrome looks really good against the black, matte box it comes in. To me, it's the best Batman chrome so far. The Pink really pops! :freddy2:

If I am not mistaken, Blue Chrome was sold at Funko booth and quite a number was released online thru Toy Tokyo? In that case, Toy Tokyo keeps the LE numbers close to their vest so there's no way to truly figure out how many was made.

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:55 am

mmmrice wrote:

I have blue which is the one I think looks best anyways.

I'll have to agree with you here, Blue is one of my favorite chrome colors for Pops. Red comes a close second.

popaholic_anonymous

Postby popaholic_anonymous » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:21 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
millone wrote:I wonder how many of the blue are actually out there. I didnt wAnt the pink one that badly until i jumped into this thread. Thanks guys and gals :rolleyes:

If I am not mistaken, Blue Chrome was sold at Funko booth and quite a number was released online thru Toy Tokyo? In that case, Toy Tokyo keeps the LE numbers close to their vest so there's no way to truly figure out how many was made.

It was also released overseas which I don’t know if those quantities ever get counted when pops are LE numbered.

wash2366

Postby wash2366 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:01 am

Mr_Conejo wrote:More Batman Pops are always welcome in my collection lol

lol this is how I feel about Vegeta.

I love the Batman Chromes. Really the only Batmans I have still after selling my DC collection.
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... s/wash2366

ImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 am

wash2366 wrote:

I love the Batman Chromes. Really the only Batmans I have still after selling my DC collection.

I like that Blue Chrome Batman, I hope to have one but I can't afford it's current value
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:45 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
millone wrote:I wonder how many of the blue are actually out there. I didnt wAnt the pink one that badly until i jumped into this thread. Thanks guys and gals :rolleyes:

Ah! That's right! I completely forgot that these were also Toy Tokyo. The plot thickens :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:50 pm

popaholic_anonymous wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

It was also released overseas which I don’t know if those quantities ever get counted when pops are LE numbered.

Oh Wow! You bring a good point! I do remember seeing some Blue Chrome Batman with the Summer Convention sticker.
If an LE count pop is also shared, I believe the shared ones also count toward the total number of pieces made. I believe Funko answered this during ECCC when someone asked them if this was the case with Glow Nessy since it was shared with HQ.

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:13 pm

wash2366 wrote:

I wish they would make other characters though, there are so many Vegeta's recently haha.

Starwarsfanatic1

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:26 pm

Batcavehero24 wrote:
Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Well i haven’t pulled the trigger but I did trade for so I guess trigger pulled It’s such a great looking pop.

Sith owner here!

You’re in good company! Nice to have you on board!
SDCC 17, 18, 19, 22, 23
FUNDAYS 2019, 2022, 2023
FUNKON 2021

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:05 am

Ratattack wrote:I was fortunate enough to get the Blue Chrome Batman in a mystery box!

WHOA! That's awesome =D> Good for you!!!!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:07 am

I like the Chrome Batman line ... the rare con exclusives have all been eBay/Birthday gifts. I'm not lucky with the Funko booth lottery. I've been in it twice and this will (maybe) be my 10th SDCC.

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:38 am

PhoenixForce wrote:
Ratattack wrote:I was fortunate enough to get the Blue Chrome Batman in a mystery box!

WHOA! That's awesome =D> Good for you!!!!

Thanks you! I was very fortunate. I couldn't believe it when I unboxed it! :cheers:

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:17 am

PhoenixForce wrote:I like the Chrome Batman line ... the rare con exclusives have all been eBay/Birthday gifts. I'm not lucky with the Funko booth lottery. I've been in it twice and this will (maybe) be my 10th SDCC.

The sdcc organizers are still hopeful so there's still a chance it happens this year.

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:07 am

PhoenixForce wrote:I like the Chrome Batman line ... the rare con exclusives have all been eBay/Birthday gifts. I'm not lucky with the Funko booth lottery. I've been in it twice and this will (maybe) be my 10th SDCC.

2 out of 9 ain't bad I guess? I've been to SDCC 3 times and never got lucky with the Funko booth lol

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:10 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
mmmrice wrote:

Lelong lelong. Come pink chrome for sale :roflmao:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”