WandaVision

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
digithor

Re: WandaVision

Postby digithor » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:45 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:The 1st wave of pops are nice. Can't wait to see the next releases and hopefully there's a Marvel Collector Corp box.

MCC box would be perfect! I’m hyped for the show, can’t wait until next week.

:shock: :shock: :shock: It is showing next week. :wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12:

Coming up quickly, I had forgot about that a bit.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:51 am

Based on the trailers I think this show could produce some really great pop moments
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:08 pm

mongoose12 wrote:Based on the trailers I think this show could produce some really great pop moments

I still have no idea what to think of WandaVision, and as I'm writing this a commercial just aired and I still don't know.lol I'm interested in watching it though and hope it's even half as good as The Mandalorian.
Poppin'

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:04 am

theraven00 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:Based on the trailers I think this show could produce some really great pop moments

I still have no idea what to think of WandaVision, and as I'm writing this a commercial just aired and I still don't know.lol I'm interested in watching it though and hope it's even half as good as The Mandalorian.

i trust the mcu/KF blindly at this point, at least until they royally mess up lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:27 pm

Can't wait to watch the show on Disney+!

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:50 pm

It would be great if the toys preceded the show so the hype can build.

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:56 pm

The show is fantastic! I love that it's making us question reality - a great tie-in to her comic book origin/character. This is the launch of Marvel's Phase 4 so it's going to be important. While it's a bit silly in some parts, make sure to really listen to what the characters are saying and NOT saying!!

:spiderman: JASON | IG/Twitter:@jpg_rising
FANDOMS: X-Men | Marvel |Batman |Superman |Freddy Funko |Supernatural |DC TV Shows

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:02 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:The show is fantastic! I love that it's making us question reality - a great tie-in to her comic book origin/character. This is the launch of Marvel's Phase 4 so it's going to be important. While it's a bit silly in some parts, make sure to really listen to what the characters are saying and NOT saying!!

Hmm, I'm curious what they're not saying now...
Poppin'

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:30 am

theraven00 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:The show is fantastic! I love that it's making us question reality - a great tie-in to her comic book origin/character. This is the launch of Marvel's Phase 4 so it's going to be important. While it's a bit silly in some parts, make sure to really listen to what the characters are saying and NOT saying!!

Today's episode was FANtastic! Really, really good storytelling, comic book relevant and entertaining. I saw/heard a lot of people complain about the first two episodes, stating the show was too goofy, too slow, too old-timey etc. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

FANDOMS: X-Men | Marvel |Batman |Superman |Freddy Funko |Supernatural |DC TV Shows

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:17 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
theraven00 wrote:

Today's episode was FANtastic! Really, really good storytelling, comic book relevant and entertaining. I saw/heard a lot of people complain about the first two episodes, stating the show was too goofy, too slow, too old-timey etc. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I’ll make sure to mention this to my husband, because he was scratching his head after watching the first two episodes. lol I’ve only seen one so far.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:54 pm

I need an entire series for each decade!
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:40 pm

lavery01 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Hmm, I'm curious what they're not saying now...

I’ll make sure to mention this to my husband, because he was scratching his head after watching the first two episodes. lol I’ve only seen one so far.

The fourth episode is really where it picks up like an MCU movie. Everything makes a a little bit more sense too, I just wish they would released the whole season lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Collection: 1864 pieces as of 03/03/21
ISO Protos: Paka Paka Dragon, Michael Myers, Quint (Jaws), Toph (Avatar), Cartman (South Park), Jim Henson (w/Kermit)

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:43 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:

The fourth episode is really where it picks up like an MCU movie. Everything makes a a little bit more sense too, I just wish they would released the whole season lol

I agree. I liked seeing the appearances of previous characters too.
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase & Scareglow Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Image Image
Image Image

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:12 am

I absolutely love the show, but for some reason, I can't get excited about the Pops. Makes me kinda sad.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:10 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:

Well this is good to know. Thanks
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:33 am

Greymom wrote:I absolutely love the show, but for some reason, I can't get excited about the Pops. Makes me kinda sad.

I’m kinda more excited about them now that show is starting to form into something more cinematic
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

ISO Protos: Paka Paka Dragon, Michael Myers, Quint (Jaws), Toph (Avatar), Cartman (South Park), Jim Henson (w/Kermit)

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:06 am

Besides the one Pops we know for the show that are out (which I like the chase for Vision), who else would you want to see join the line? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:00 pm

Such a quirky but enjoyable show!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:58 pm

Tusken wrote:Besides the one Pops we know for the show that are out (which I like the chase for Vision), who else would you want to see join the line? :freddy3:

Don't think these are all spoilers but spoiler tagging anyway:

Spoiler: show
Agent Woo, Monica Rambeau, and especially Darcy
Pops I want Funko to make:

Demon Slayer, Letterkenny, Taylor Swift

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:49 pm

lavery01 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Hmm, I'm curious what they're not saying now...

I dont want to give much away, but in Episode one: Wanda is in the kitchen, she's being a very happy "house wife" doing the dishes. Life looks normal and cozy. Then, bang, a plate hits vision in the head. Audience laughs as she says, "my husband and his indestructible head!"

That alone is our FIRST red flag into, this "world" is not ok. She killed vision by breaking his head. Here she can't break his head and makes it something "laughable" to cover the pain. She also frantically fixes the broken dish. Warping reality isn't something we have seen her do before! MONUMENTAL moment. \:D/ \:D/

kappait

Postby kappait » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:06 pm

Ok so the show is getting really good. I suggest hang in there! Want to see the whole season. I'm sure we'll get some great pops out of this show. I have a couple in mind already through the 1st 4 episodes!
ImageImage

Do or do not there is no try
Yoda '80

:SW9:
Funklub# 7225
Fundays: 2017, 2018

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:26 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:

I dont want to give much away, but in Episode one: Wanda is in the kitchen, she's being a very happy "house wife" doing the dishes. Life looks normal and cozy. Then, bang, a plate hits vision in the head. Audience laughs as she says, "my husband and his indestructible head!"

That alone is our FIRST red flag into, this "world" is not ok. She killed vision by breaking his head. Here she can't break his head and makes it something "laughable" to cover the pain. She also frantically fixes the broken dish. Warping reality isn't something we have seen her do before! MONUMENTAL moment. \:D/ \:D/

I didn't even think about the "indestructible head" comment! Thanks for the insight.
Poppin'

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:32 pm

theraven00 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

I didn't even think about the "indestructible head" comment! Thanks for the insight.

There's a lot of those dialogue gems through the series. Another great one is when Vision tells Wanda he is incapable of forgetting yet, she has something on the calendar he cannot remember .... she's broken his "reality"

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:14 pm

I wonder if Funko would make Jimmy Woo, Monica Rambeau and Darcy Lewis as pops

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:37 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:I wonder if Funko would make Jimmy Woo, Monica Rambeau and Darcy Lewis as pops

I hope so, I like this line a lot
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:30 pm

Just watch the recent episode, this show is pop heaven. They better be up for best costumes at the Emmy's this next year. I want pops from almost every scene.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:09 am

I'm so behind on this show already, I should set aside some time and catch up.
SDCC 2018, 2019

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:50 am

This show is awesome, and the pops so far are awesome. I need to avoid them though due to space and budget issues. I do love the pops though. The halloween pops are pretty cool. Even though I won't get any, I look forward to seeing what Funko releases for this line.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:16 pm

nascar246788 wrote:This show is awesome, and the pops so far are awesome. I need to avoid them though due to space and budget issues. I do love the pops though. The halloween pops are pretty cool. Even though I won't get any, I look forward to seeing what Funko releases for this line.

I love it so far but I’m picky on getting the pops,
. I want to see how the show ends first, however I did pick up the vision chase and exclusive because I thought they were super cool looking

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:17 pm

digithor wrote:I'm so behind on this show already, I should set aside some time and catch up.

You should, luckily the episodes are short and it’s only like 9 episodes for the entire season I think

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:24 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
digithor wrote:I'm so behind on this show already, I should set aside some time and catch up.

You should, luckily the episodes are short and it’s only like 9 episodes for the entire season I think

ONLY 9!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yikes: :smt022 :yikes: :smt022 :yikes: :smt022 There's only 2 episodes left.

Image Image
Image Image

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:25 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:

ONLY 9!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yikes: :smt022 :yikes: :smt022 :yikes: :smt022 There's only 2 episodes left.

That was fast :eek:
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

I was just thinking the same. We’re getting close to the end and I feel like it flew by. I’ve really enjoyed it.
I'm Julian. GO BUCKEYES!! IG: @teasippingrapcritic
ISO: CONAN AQUAMAN,NEW BIGGIE PROTOS, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO, 10-INCH GALACTUS PROTO

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:51 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:ONLY 9!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yikes: :smt022 :yikes: :smt022 :yikes: :smt022 There's only 2 episodes left.

I was just thinking the same. We’re getting close to the end and I feel like it flew by. I’ve really enjoyed it.

Definitely...I feel that this show went quicker than Mando. Hopefully all questions will be answered in the next 2 episodes. Also I can't wait for Dr. Strange 2 cause the show will tie into the movie.

Image Image
Image Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

It sure was. :smt010 :smt010 :smt010

Image Image
Image Image

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:59 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Definitely...I feel that this show went quicker than Mando. Hopefully all questions will be answered in the next 2 episodes. Also I can't wait for Dr. Strange 2 cause the show will tie into the movie.

I also think it is only a one season show, I don’t know that for sure yet. I just want to see how it ends, because right now it’s one question being answered by many more of questions. LoL

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:02 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:I was just thinking the same. We’re getting close to the end and I feel like it flew by. I’ve really enjoyed it.

I also think it is only a one season show, I don’t know that for sure yet. I just want to see how it ends, because right now it’s one question being answered by many more of questions. LoL

It definitely has the feel of a mini-series

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:04 pm

NCDS wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Definitely...I feel that this show went quicker than Mando. Hopefully all questions will be answered in the next 2 episodes. Also I can't wait for Dr. Strange 2 cause the show will tie into the movie.

It really does, mainly because I can’t figure out how they could make this story continuous, especially when it is supposed to tie into the next Dr Strange

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:32 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

It really does, mainly because I can’t figure out how they could make this story continuous, especially when it is supposed to tie into the next Dr Strange

Could take place after Dr Strange? Though until we see the last episodes there is no way to tell.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:51 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:

Oh that is pretty quick then.
SDCC 2018, 2019

Return to “Pop!”