Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
RSVHockeyDad
Posts: 1084
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby RSVHockeyDad » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:57 pm

Ooh ... how about the Rolling Stones ... tatoo you!
Image
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 2749
Pop! Pez Count = 195
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 70
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 8 (All NHL Protos)


Image

Bushmaster51
Posts: 682
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Bushmaster51 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:25 pm

There are plenty of albums that would make great funko pops. I can see myself and wife adding a bunch of these album pops to our collection. Because of the design, they will look even better on display then a typical funko pop collection.
Image

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4022
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby lavery01 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:34 pm

Esko5150 wrote:Image

This one would def be a good one and easy to make.


=D> Absolutely, this one and Thriller! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

Guitarpik
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Guitarpik » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:45 am

Deftones, Around the Fur.
Image
Mike Becker for President!

User avatar
Batcavehero24
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Batcavehero24 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:49 am

rexflexall wrote:Hall & Oates with Maneater!!


She's a ManEater! Playing this now haha
:SW7a:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 06-07 15-19
FUNDAYS 18-19
Image
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5590
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby rexflexall » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:55 am

Something with Metallica!!

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8876
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 pm

lavery01 wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:Image

This one would def be a good one and easy to make.


=D> Absolutely, this one and Thriller! lol


lol a thriller pop would be so great...we came so close back in the day!
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
McMikins
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby McMikins » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Blink 182 - Enema of the State
No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom
Disturbed - Indestructible
Image Image Image Image

fbingha
Posts: 1610
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby fbingha » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Some from my Discogs collection:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
zackispoppin
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby zackispoppin » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:31 pm

I really want to see a Born this Way by Lady Gaga with her as the motorcycle. That would be so awesome. Also the album has been certified 4x Platinum not including the singles which have received 13x Platinum certifications over the 4 singles from the album, and won 4 MTV awards (2 VMAs and 2 EMAs). Such a groundbreaking, culturally resetting record deserves this kind of recognition.
ImageImage

Hardcore Little Monster! AHS Freak! Funatic 4 Life!

ISO AHS protos!

User avatar
PhoenixForce
Posts: 1988
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:14 am

Lady Gaga - The Fame

Fleetwood Mac - Rumors

No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom
Image

:spiderman: JASON | IG/Twitter:@jpg_rising
FANDOMS: X-Men | Marvel |Batman |Superman |Freddy Funko |Supernatural |DC TV Shows

User avatar
stayf3d
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby stayf3d » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:28 am

Would like to see a Pop Album for Purple Rain. Such an iconic album cover and would translate well into Pop form.
:freddy2:

Matt
ISO: Lost Protos

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:50 pm

fbingha wrote:Some from my Discogs collection:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Sooooo good!!!

That Pogues album would be tight. Lol
Still want Freedom of Choice or Oh No it’s Devo.
Hell I’d take The First Devo album too.

User avatar
franzsy0519
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby franzsy0519 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:48 pm

stayf3d wrote:Would like to see a Pop Album for Purple Rain. Such an iconic album cover and would translate well into Pop form.


And we already have Prince in his Purple Rain outfit, so I'm betting this one might already be in the pipeline!
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:41 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
stayf3d wrote:Would like to see a Pop Album for Purple Rain. Such an iconic album cover and would translate well into Pop form.


And we already have Prince in his Purple Rain outfit, so I'm betting this one might already be in the pipeline!



In some ways I think it would be cool. In others I think it would be redundant. Some many other great album covers out there.

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:43 am

How about the Go Gos Vacation cover lol

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:03 am

I would really like a Missy Elliott pop with The Cookbook.
The Cookbook was the first album I owned after moving to the US. So many fond memories! And "Lose Control" made me do it lol
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:04 am

stayf3d wrote:Would like to see a Pop Album for Purple Rain. Such an iconic album cover and would translate well into Pop form.


Great idea! And we already have the Pop so the Pop Album isn't too far a stretch! I can definitely see this happening! \:D/
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:06 am

PhoenixForce wrote:Lady Gaga - The Fame

Fleetwood Mac - Rumors

No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom


These are all great selections. I specially like Lady Gaga. It is time for her pop to shine \:D/
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:10 am

zackispoppin wrote:I really want to see a Born this Way by Lady Gaga with her as the motorcycle. That would be so awesome. Also the album has been certified 4x Platinum not including the singles which have received 13x Platinum certifications over the 4 singles from the album, and won 4 MTV awards (2 VMAs and 2 EMAs). Such a groundbreaking, culturally resetting record deserves this kind of recognition.


Oh wow! I didn't know Born This Way had accomplished so much. Thank you for sharing that!
We need so many Lady Gaga Pop! Albums. I can confidently say that all of them would be a hit! Perhaps we might see more Funatics join once they discover how great collecting Funkos can be! :freddy2:
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8876
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:31 am

nothing was the same - drake
the chronic - dr dre
the score - the fugees
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5590
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby rexflexall » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:52 am

Bob Marley, any album!!

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:54 am

Ratattack wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:I really want to see a Born this Way by Lady Gaga with her as the motorcycle. That would be so awesome. Also the album has been certified 4x Platinum not including the singles which have received 13x Platinum certifications over the 4 singles from the album, and won 4 MTV awards (2 VMAs and 2 EMAs). Such a groundbreaking, culturally resetting record deserves this kind of recognition.


Oh wow! I didn't know Born This Way had accomplished so much. Thank you for sharing that!
We need so many Lady Gaga Pop! Albums. I can confidently say that all of them would be a hit! Perhaps we might see more Funatics join once they discover how great collecting Funkos can be! :freddy2:


I’d be surprised if Lady Gaga wasn’t at the top of the list.
Beastie Boys The Clash and RnB artists too I’d bet.

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 am

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:I really want to see a Born this Way by Lady Gaga with her as the motorcycle. That would be so awesome. Also the album has been certified 4x Platinum not including the singles which have received 13x Platinum certifications over the 4 singles from the album, and won 4 MTV awards (2 VMAs and 2 EMAs). Such a groundbreaking, culturally resetting record deserves this kind of recognition.


Oh wow! I didn't know Born This Way had accomplished so much. Thank you for sharing that!
We need so many Lady Gaga Pop! Albums. I can confidently say that all of them would be a hit! Perhaps we might see more Funatics join once they discover how great collecting Funkos can be! :freddy2:


I’d be surprised if Lady Gaga wasn’t at the top of the list.
Beastie Boys The Clash and RnB artists too I’d bet.


I'd really hope this is the case. It would be amazing seeing her in Pop form. She has so many different looks like that meat dress red carpet look, which could be like a horror/rocks line crossover. Also, I'm sure we are getting AHS Hotel pops so that could become the bridge to Lady Gaga we need. \:D/
Image

User avatar
Westlos420
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:23 am
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Westlos420 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:58 am

Lady Liberty from Metallica’s ...and justice for all wouldve been perfect as a pop album
Image
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:23 am

Westlos420 wrote:Lady Liberty from Metallica’s ...and justice for all wouldve been perfect as a pop album
Ratattack wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Oh wow! I didn't know Born This Way had accomplished so much. Thank you for sharing that!
We need so many Lady Gaga Pop! Albums. I can confidently say that all of them would be a hit! Perhaps we might see more Funatics join once they discover how great collecting Funkos can be! :freddy2:


I’d be surprised if Lady Gaga wasn’t at the top of the list.
Beastie Boys The Clash and RnB artists too I’d bet.


I'd really hope this is the case. It would be amazing seeing her in Pop form. She has so many different looks like that meat dress red carpet look, which could be like a horror/rocks line crossover. Also, I'm sure we are getting AHS Hotel pops so that could become the bridge to Lady Gaga we need. \:D/


Absolutely on both completely opposite of the spectrum counts!!! I have a feeling nycc and sdcc will both give us a couple Incredible pieces.

Ginzo1622
Posts: 866
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:26 am

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Westlos420 wrote:Lady Liberty from Metallica’s ...and justice for all wouldve been perfect as a pop album
Ratattack wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
I’d be surprised if Lady Gaga wasn’t at the top of the list.
Beastie Boys The Clash and RnB artists too I’d bet.


I'd really hope this is the case. It would be amazing seeing her in Pop form. She has so many different looks like that meat dress red carpet look, which could be like a horror/rocks line crossover. Also, I'm sure we are getting AHS Hotel pops so that could become the bridge to Lady Gaga we need. \:D/


Absolutely on both completely opposite of the spectrum counts!!! I have a feeling nycc and sdcc will both give us a couple Incredible pieces.


I'm hoping for one too.. Hopefully it's gonna be fine during that time.
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:32 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Westlos420 wrote:Lady Liberty from Metallica’s ...and justice for all wouldve been perfect as a pop album
Ratattack wrote:
I'd really hope this is the case. It would be amazing seeing her in Pop form. She has so many different looks like that meat dress red carpet look, which could be like a horror/rocks line crossover. Also, I'm sure we are getting AHS Hotel pops so that could become the bridge to Lady Gaga we need. \:D/


Absolutely on both completely opposite of the spectrum counts!!! I have a feeling nycc and sdcc will both give us a couple Incredible pieces.


I'm hoping for one too.. Hopefully it's gonna be fine during that time.


Positive thoughts and fingers crossed.

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:33 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Westlos420 wrote:Lady Liberty from Metallica’s ...and justice for all wouldve been perfect as a pop album
Ratattack wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
I’d be surprised if Lady Gaga wasn’t at the top of the list.
Beastie Boys The Clash and RnB artists too I’d bet.


I'd really hope this is the case. It would be amazing seeing her in Pop form. She has so many different looks like that meat dress red carpet look, which could be like a horror/rocks line crossover. Also, I'm sure we are getting AHS Hotel pops so that could become the bridge to Lady Gaga we need. \:D/


Absolutely on both completely opposite of the spectrum counts!!! I have a feeling nycc and sdcc will both give us a couple Incredible pieces.


Oh! I’m definitely impatiently waiting for those two to arrive. Looking forward to what new additions we might be getting :freddy2:
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:35 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Westlos420 wrote:Lady Liberty from Metallica’s ...and justice for all wouldve been perfect as a pop album
Ratattack wrote:
I'd really hope this is the case. It would be amazing seeing her in Pop form. She has so many different looks like that meat dress red carpet look, which could be like a horror/rocks line crossover. Also, I'm sure we are getting AHS Hotel pops so that could become the bridge to Lady Gaga we need. \:D/


Absolutely on both completely opposite of the spectrum counts!!! I have a feeling nycc and sdcc will both give us a couple Incredible pieces.


I'm hoping for one too.. Hopefully it's gonna be fine during that time.


Yeah, I wish for the same! From the two, I’d rather have SDCC, mostly because it’s the one I’m more likely to attend. But at this rate, I’ll take anything I can get :bounce:
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:36 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Absolutely on both completely opposite of the spectrum counts!!! I have a feeling nycc and sdcc will both give us a couple Incredible pieces.


I'm hoping for one too.. Hopefully it's gonna be fine during that time.


Positive thoughts and fingers crossed.


All the fingers crossed! NYCC it’s not till October so I believe it should be fine. I’m most afraid for SDCC!
Image

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Ratattack wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
I'm hoping for one too.. Hopefully it's gonna be fine during that time.


Positive thoughts and fingers crossed.


All the fingers crossed! NYCC it’s not till October so I believe it should be fine. I’m most afraid for SDCC!


Ya.
SDCC sorta looks like a stretch. :/. Let’s all stay as healthy as we can and keep each other smiling in the mean time.

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:58 pm

The Eminem Show :micdrop:
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Gonzo206
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:54 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Gonzo206 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:26 pm

lavery01 wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:Image

This one would def be a good one and easy to make.


=D> Absolutely, this one and Thriller! lol


Oh my gosh, yes please!!!
Image

Image


Instagram: whatthefunk206

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:45 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Positive thoughts and fingers crossed.


All the fingers crossed! NYCC it’s not till October so I believe it should be fine. I’m most afraid for SDCC!


Ya.
SDCC sorta looks like a stretch. :/. Let’s all stay as healthy as we can and keep each other smiling in the mean time.


Yeah. A lot of movies were postponed till late summer/ early fall, which are dates after SDCC is scheduled to happen. More and more, it’s looking like SDCC might not happen. Let’s hope for the best! And yes in the mean time, let’s stay safe. :bounce:
Image

User avatar
zackispoppin
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby zackispoppin » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:51 pm

Ratattack wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Oh wow! I didn't know Born This Way had accomplished so much. Thank you for sharing that!
We need so many Lady Gaga Pop! Albums. I can confidently say that all of them would be a hit! Perhaps we might see more Funatics join once they discover how great collecting Funkos can be! :freddy2:


I’d be surprised if Lady Gaga wasn’t at the top of the list.
Beastie Boys The Clash and RnB artists too I’d bet.


I'd really hope this is the case. It would be amazing seeing her in Pop form. She has so many different looks like that meat dress red carpet look, which could be like a horror/rocks line crossover. Also, I'm sure we are getting AHS Hotel pops so that could become the bridge to Lady Gaga we need. \:D/

There are already AHS hotel pops. There is a Countess but it came months after Mr March, Sally and Holden because of challenges getting the license.
ImageImage

Hardcore Little Monster! AHS Freak! Funatic 4 Life!

ISO AHS protos!

User avatar
cptsailor
Posts: 1663
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:24 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby cptsailor » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:13 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
fbingha wrote:Some from my Discogs collection:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Sooooo good!!!

That Pogues album would be tight. Lol
Still want Freedom of Choice or Oh No it’s Devo.
Hell I’d take The First Devo album too.


I'd be all over Gorillaz and Rage Against
Hi, I'm CptSailor (Dillon)!

ImageImage

ImageImageImage



IG: cptsailor


iso: Cuphead Protos (Dancing Cuphead, Cala Maria, Cuppet, Mr. Chimes) (Mugman Vinyl) (Any minis)

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:07 pm

zackispoppin wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
I’d be surprised if Lady Gaga wasn’t at the top of the list.
Beastie Boys The Clash and RnB artists too I’d bet.


I'd really hope this is the case. It would be amazing seeing her in Pop form. She has so many different looks like that meat dress red carpet look, which could be like a horror/rocks line crossover. Also, I'm sure we are getting AHS Hotel pops so that could become the bridge to Lady Gaga we need. \:D/

There are already AHS hotel pops. There is a Countess but it came months after Mr March, Sally and Holden because of challenges getting the license.


OH! Really! I had no clue. I'll definitely have to look them up! Thank you for sharing!
Image

Funko_boy13
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Funko_boy13 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:48 pm

Kiss and the Beatles would be amazing choices for this new line.

User avatar
Vertigo813
Posts: 863
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:58 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Pop Albums!!! Brilliant!! Which ones you want next?

Postby Vertigo813 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:59 pm

stayf3d wrote:Would like to see a Pop Album for Purple Rain. Such an iconic album cover and would translate well into Pop form.

I totally agree, such an iconic cover and album.
Image Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users