Rescue rangers

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Libertyroxx

Re: Rescue rangers

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:13 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:We've gotten Ducktales, Tailspin, and Darkwing Duck. Seems to me it's time for some Rescue Rangers!!!

not nearly enough of any of those, but yeah super weird we've only gotten Monty so far.

Didn't think about it that way, but yeah - in comparison with the rest of the Disney Afternoon lines, it is definitely odd...

I'd completely forgotten about that Monterrey Jack Pop! So weird that have done any other Rescue Rangers since.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:17 pm

Tusken wrote:How many Funatics played the game? Those darn trash cans would get me all the time. :freddy3:

I love that game, I have the Disney Afternoon collection on PS4 and it has it and the super rare sequel. I think I might have to run down memory lane here soon now. :)
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:00 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Tusken wrote:How many Funatics played the game? Those darn trash cans would get me all the time. :freddy3:

I love that game, I have the Disney Afternoon collection on PS4 and it has it and the super rare sequel. I think I might have to run down memory lane here soon now. :)

I might have to pick that up...did they make it for the Xbox? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Tusken wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Yep, they made it for Xbox one and PC too. It has both Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, and Talespin as well. It’s an awesome collection of old school NES games!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Yep, they made it for Xbox one and PC too. It has both Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, and Talespin as well. It’s an awesome collection of old school NES games!

Sounds like I will have to go on the hunt now for the game. Love the classics. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

RBK

Postby RBK » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:20 am

I have been waiting for this for ages, come on Funko make it happen!

Return to “Pop!”