Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
JediMike1128
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:45 am

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby JediMike1128 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:49 pm

With the official announcement of Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE to HBO Max with what could be a 4 hour cut or a limited mini-series in 2021 do you think we'll get new POP figures? There are "new" characters that have been confirmed such as:

*Darkseid
*General Lennix (AKA Martian Manhunter)
*Ryan Choi (aka The Atom)
*Green Lantern(s)?
*Black Suit Superman! Which I would love to get since the "Man of Steel" version is tough to come by.
*Parademons would be cool too!

Also wouldn't mind seeing new POP versions of Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash & Cyborg. A Lois Lane, Martha Kent, Perry White, Commissioner Gordon and Alfred Pennyworth would be cool too! Like that first theatrical release I do hope we see a bunch of merchandise from THIS version too. :D

Anyone else want to see new POPs from this brand new Justice League? :freddy2:
Last edited by JediMike1128 on Tue May 26, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8531
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby mongoose12 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:52 pm

I'd be surprised if we got another round of pops for this, but add me to a list for those who would definitely be interested in buying them lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
ldfm
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:50 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby ldfm » Tue May 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Being a supporter of "the movement" for quite some time. I'm definitely interested!
ImageImageImage

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 2593
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby renardchua » Tue May 26, 2020 1:56 pm

Am down with any!
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby lavery01 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:02 pm

I like justice league. Fresh new wave of pops would be great!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

digithor
Posts: 5098
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby digithor » Tue May 26, 2020 7:48 pm

Now that's a thought about getting some new ones, we will see in time.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Zorn88
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Zorn88 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Yes to everything. Give me all the things. Been a supporter of this since the beginning.

Tough to say, though realistically, I think that there probably won't be any new merch for this. IF we do get new pops, it would be one or two here and there as con exclusives.

User avatar
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM
Posts: 6062
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Geescube » Wed May 27, 2020 12:57 am

Count me in for the Cavill black suit Supes
#LongLiveKingstache
Image

Dbactor
Posts: 1343
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Dbactor » Wed May 27, 2020 2:38 am

honestly, AT&T/WB/HBO might as well milk the hype for all it’s worth. Get those subscriptions, sell that merch and see if they can end up making money off of what was previously a loser. I’m in for it, and if they get it right I’ll buy whatever haha
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 27, 2020 3:44 am

Super stoked about the Snyder Cut announcement.

Would really like to see a newer Darkseid mold, as well as some new Green Lanterns? #-o
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 27, 2020 3:46 am

Dbactor wrote:honestly, AT&T/WB/HBO might as well milk the hype for all it’s worth. Get those subscriptions, sell that merch and see if they can end up making money off of what was previously a loser. I’m in for it, and if they get it right I’ll buy whatever haha


I'm joining in your hype.

This is the redemption we needed. I'm sure it will be amazing.

And yes, I'll also be being everything lol

The least that can happen is it not doing very well. But even then, we'll get closure. \:D/
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8531
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby mongoose12 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:08 am

Geescube wrote:Count me in for the Cavill black suit Supes


Mustache or cgi no mustache variant? Life is full of tough choices :-k lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
Kenjutsu763
Posts: 717
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:59 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Kenjutsu763 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:41 am

JediMike1128 wrote:With the official announcement of Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE to HBO Max with what could be a 4 hour cut or a limited mini-series in 2021 do you think we'll get new POP figures? There are "new" characters that have been confirmed such as:

*Darkseid
*General Lennix (AKA Martian Manhunter)
*Ryan Choi (aka The Atom)
*Green Lantern(s)?
*Black Suit Superman! Which I would love to get since the "Man of Steel" version is tough to come by.
*Parademons would be cool too!

Also wouldn't mind seeing new POP versions of Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash & Cyborg. A Lois Lane, Martha Kent, Perry White, Commissioner Gordon and Alfred Pennyworth would be cool too! Like that first theatrical release I do hope we see a bunch of merchandise from THIS version too. :D

Anyone else want to see new POPs from this brand new Justice League? :freddy2:



Ryan Choi?!?! I'm so excited! I do hope we get more pops.
"You're overwhelmed. Freeze was underwhelmed. Why isn't anyone ever just whelmed?"- Dick Grayson, Young Justice 1x01

Collection: Ask, and I'll send a link ;)
ISO: Monk Tang(Gold)
Image
Signature from soliquenl https://soliquenl.deviantart.com/

User avatar
PhoenixForce
Posts: 1964
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby PhoenixForce » Wed May 27, 2020 9:18 am

I was definitely excited for the news of this release. I doubt it will produce pops, but you never know!!!
Image

:spiderman: JASON | IG/Twitter:@jpg_rising
FANDOMS: X-Men | Marvel |Batman |Superman |Freddy Funko |Supernatural |DC TV Shows

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5400
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby rexflexall » Wed May 27, 2020 10:55 am

Chase Snyder Cut pops! LOL

User avatar
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM
Posts: 6062
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Geescube » Wed May 27, 2020 3:06 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Geescube wrote:Count me in for the Cavill black suit Supes


Mustache or cgi no mustache variant? Life is full of tough choices :-k lol


100% Kingstache
#LongLiveKingstache
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8531
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby mongoose12 » Wed May 27, 2020 3:15 pm

Geescube wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Geescube wrote:Count me in for the Cavill black suit Supes


Mustache or cgi no mustache variant? Life is full of tough choices :-k lol


100% Kingstache


I kinda saw that one coming =D> :-k
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 2427
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby dork_knight » Wed May 27, 2020 3:19 pm

JediMike1128 wrote:With the official announcement of Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE to HBO Max with what could be a 4 hour cut or a limited mini-series in 2021 do you think we'll get new POP figures? There are "new" characters that have been confirmed such as:

*Darkseid
*General Lennix (AKA Martian Manhunter)
*Ryan Choi (aka The Atom)
*Green Lantern(s)?
*Black Suit Superman! Which I would love to get since the "Man of Steel" version is tough to come by.
*Parademons would be cool too!

Also wouldn't mind seeing new POP versions of Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash & Cyborg. A Lois Lane, Martha Kent, Perry White, Commissioner Gordon and Alfred Pennyworth would be cool too! Like that first theatrical release I do hope we see a bunch of merchandise from THIS version too. :D

Anyone else want to see new POPs from this brand new Justice League? :freddy2:


Would love to see a 6" Darkseid pop!
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:2,710+
Grail Goals: Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | HeMan | Lion-O
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 543 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Dbactor
Posts: 1343
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Dbactor » Thu May 28, 2020 2:14 am

Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:honestly, AT&T/WB/HBO might as well milk the hype for all it’s worth. Get those subscriptions, sell that merch and see if they can end up making money off of what was previously a loser. I’m in for it, and if they get it right I’ll buy whatever haha


I'm joining in your hype.

This is the redemption we needed. I'm sure it will be amazing.

And yes, I'll also be being everything lol

The least that can happen is it not doing very well. But even then, we'll get closure. \:D/

I think it’ll be a great lesson in filmmaking actually. So rarely do people get to see these kinds of differences.
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5400
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby rexflexall » Thu May 28, 2020 10:41 am

The Atom would be a sick add!

User avatar
Fugly16
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Fugly16 » Thu May 28, 2020 11:24 am

Geescube wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Geescube wrote:Count me in for the Cavill black suit Supes


Mustache or cgi no mustache variant? Life is full of tough choices :-k lol


100% Kingstache


The answer I expected to see in this thread lol
Hi, I'm Vinh!
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fugly16

ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM
Posts: 6062
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Geescube » Thu May 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Fugly16 wrote:
Geescube wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Mustache or cgi no mustache variant? Life is full of tough choices :-k lol


100% Kingstache


The answer I expected to see in this thread lol


The only acceptable answer. <3
#LongLiveKingstache
Image

User avatar
TonyFunkoFreakHead
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Thu May 28, 2020 2:44 pm

I’ll take All the Above for $500 Alex.
4815162342

User avatar
TenTwoSix
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby TenTwoSix » Thu May 28, 2020 2:52 pm

TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:I’ll take All the Above for $500 Alex.


lol perfect
Hi, I'm Jerry!

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8531
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby mongoose12 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:17 pm

rexflexall wrote:The Atom would be a sick add!


Now that is something I can get behind... major want for me...not only a movie version but a comic version as well.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

digithor
Posts: 5098
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby digithor » Fri May 29, 2020 1:39 am

TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:I’ll take All the Above for $500 Alex.


Good choice there.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

JediMike1128
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:45 am

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby JediMike1128 » Fri May 29, 2020 12:19 pm

Geescube wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:
Geescube wrote:
100% Kingstache


The answer I expected to see in this thread lol


The only acceptable answer. <3


so down!

User avatar
TonyFunkoFreakHead
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Fri May 29, 2020 12:41 pm

digithor wrote:
TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:I’ll take All the Above for $500 Alex.


Good choice there.


Would be great to see, but unlikely in my mind..would be thrilled with some new boxes for our justice league friends
4815162342

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5400
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby rexflexall » Fri May 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Maybe a new Darkseid!!

fieldsy32
Posts: 526
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby fieldsy32 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:15 pm

I’m super excited for this! Dunno if we will get pops though!
Image


Eric

2017 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018 FDO

User avatar
jigsaw
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:50 pm
Location: Queens. New york
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby jigsaw » Fri May 29, 2020 4:29 pm

can i just say i have been waiting for this for a while!!! i am beyond excited to see this!! its gonna be glorious!!
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE.... BUT NOT YOU.... NOT ANYMORE.
ImageImage

Image

User avatar
JCFun
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:24 am

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby JCFun » Fri May 29, 2020 10:26 pm

A new line for the re-cut makes sense!!

User avatar
Zorn88
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Zorn88 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:30 pm

How about a Zack Snyder pop with him wearing a shirt that says #releasethesnydercut? Or maybe a clapboard that says Snyder Cut?

grumpysf23
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:30 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby grumpysf23 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:59 pm

I'll take a Flash vs Superman racing moment.

digithor
Posts: 5098
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby digithor » Sat May 30, 2020 1:33 am

TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:
digithor wrote:
TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:I’ll take All the Above for $500 Alex.


Good choice there.


Would be great to see, but unlikely in my mind..would be thrilled with some new boxes for our justice league friends


I agree, unless they just recolor some of the current ones.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
TonyFunkoFreakHead
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Sat May 30, 2020 2:43 pm

Zorn88 wrote:How about a Zack Snyder pop with him wearing a shirt that says #releasethesnydercut? Or maybe a clapboard that says Snyder Cut?


HA. when reality becomes art.
4815162342

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 2:49 am

Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:honestly, AT&T/WB/HBO might as well milk the hype for all it’s worth. Get those subscriptions, sell that merch and see if they can end up making money off of what was previously a loser. I’m in for it, and if they get it right I’ll buy whatever haha


I'm joining in your hype.

This is the redemption we needed. I'm sure it will be amazing.

And yes, I'll also be being everything lol

The least that can happen is it not doing very well. But even then, we'll get closure. \:D/

I think it’ll be a great lesson in filmmaking actually. So rarely do people get to see these kinds of differences.


Most definitely!

More than anything, I want WB to truly see what they have in the DC franchise. Hopefully, this course corrects the hills and deep valleys they’ve created.
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 2:51 am

rexflexall wrote:The Atom would be a sick add!


It truly would be. After seeing what they did with him in Injustice 2, I’d like to see a live action adaptation! \:D/
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 2:52 am

fieldsy32 wrote:I’m super excited for this! Dunno if we will get pops though!


I really hope we do!

All in all though, I’m just glad to see this long journey paid off :bounce:
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE New Pops & Characters?!

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 2:55 am

jigsaw wrote:can i just say i have been waiting for this for a while!!! i am beyond excited to see this!! its gonna be glorious!!

Most definitely.

I got chills when they showed a glimpse of a Green Lantern in the first cut. I’m really hoping they expand on that \:D/
Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users