Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Marvelfanatic86
Posts: 816
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:35 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Marvelfanatic86 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:14 pm

New big boy is awesome too bad it wasn’t there for the grand opening ! I hope to make another trip ( no time soon with COVID) hopefully it’s there when I go back !
▪️Funko Collector circa 2014
▪️Pop Count 1200+ / Dorbz 100+
▪️Comic Con Enthusiast

Image
Image

grumpysf23
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:30 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby grumpysf23 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:17 pm

Prefer Grand Opening Big Boy. I wonder what the next iteration of Big Boy will be.

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4408
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:44 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
It'll be the Freddy Funko with Space Needle version for Hollywood!


Which is weird...wouldn't Freddy Funko with a Hollywood star be the Space Needle version of Hollywood?

I am so confused...! ](*,) lol


Dunno, guess they went a different direction since big boy and Marilyn are more iconic to Hollywood than Freddy? *Shrugs*


lol that, or Freddy is just taking longer to get in stock?

I will be very entertained if they bring out a Freddy that's a variation of the one we got for Opening Day!
Image

Dbactor
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Dbactor » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:21 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
It'll be the Freddy Funko with Space Needle version for Hollywood!


Which is weird...wouldn't Freddy Funko with a Hollywood star be the Space Needle version of Hollywood?

I am so confused...! ](*,) lol


Dunno, guess they went a different direction since big boy and Marilyn are more iconic to Hollywood than Freddy? *Shrugs*

Who knows, there’s so my much they can do with Hollywood, i bet there will be something like an Oscars freddy
Image

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1305
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby methodsmadness » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:37 pm

Dbactor wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
Which is weird...wouldn't Freddy Funko with a Hollywood star be the Space Needle version of Hollywood?

I am so confused...! ](*,) lol


Dunno, guess they went a different direction since big boy and Marilyn are more iconic to Hollywood than Freddy? *Shrugs*

Who knows, there’s so my much they can do with Hollywood, i bet there will be something like an Oscars freddy


I hope so.
I feel that the store has to have a locally themed Freddy stocked at all times - an Academy Award Freddy would be great!
LOVE the MOTU line! Trying to get all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby nightbodega » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:42 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
magicalme wrote:
I was able to get one today and they had plenty for everyone so I think it should be easy to get...


Congrats on getting it. Hows the wait in line?


I seen a pic of the morning line. About 50 at 8am


50 isn't bad. I did see one with a map going blocks around.

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2428
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:10 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Congrats on getting it. Hows the wait in line?


I seen a pic of the morning line. About 50 at 8am


50 isn't bad. I did see one with a map going blocks around.


I bet and 6 feet between people. Very long line.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby nightbodega » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:13 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I seen a pic of the morning line. About 50 at 8am


50 isn't bad. I did see one with a map going blocks around.


I bet and 6 feet between people. Very long line.


lol lol

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2428
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:17 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
50 isn't bad. I did see one with a map going blocks around.


I bet and 6 feet between people. Very long line.


lol lol


They had all kinds of gems that morning.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby nightbodega » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:19 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I bet and 6 feet between people. Very long line.


lol lol


They had all kinds of gems that morning.


For some reason, I read "germs." I wanted to go, but had to work.

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2428
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:22 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
lol lol


They had all kinds of gems that morning.


For some reason, I read "germs." I wanted to go, but had to work.


Same here.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
codytranum
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby codytranum » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:27 pm

Wish there was a way to order for pickup so you could just grab and go. I'm not super comfortable with the idea of waiting in line with a bunch of people for some unknown amount of time

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4408
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:32 am

methodsmadness wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Dunno, guess they went a different direction since big boy and Marilyn are more iconic to Hollywood than Freddy? *Shrugs*

Who knows, there’s so my much they can do with Hollywood, i bet there will be something like an Oscars freddy


I hope so.
I feel that the store has to have a locally themed Freddy stocked at all times - an Academy Award Freddy would be great!


I would really appreciate this as a soda Freddy, though of course I will gladly take it as a pop!
Image

digithor
Posts: 4638
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:00 am

grumpysf23 wrote:Prefer Grand Opening Big Boy. I wonder what the next iteration of Big Boy will be.


Chrome?
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

Dbactor
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Dbactor » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:12 am

methodsmadness wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Dunno, guess they went a different direction since big boy and Marilyn are more iconic to Hollywood than Freddy? *Shrugs*

Who knows, there’s so my much they can do with Hollywood, i bet there will be something like an Oscars freddy


I hope so.
I feel that the store has to have a locally themed Freddy stocked at all times - an Academy Award Freddy would be great!

Right?i know we talked about it in the other thread, but it’s an easy chocie, and they did it with the mini vinyl!
Image

Dbactor
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Dbactor » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:13 am

Katers wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
Dbactor wrote:Who knows, there’s so my much they can do with Hollywood, i bet there will be something like an Oscars freddy


I hope so.
I feel that the store has to have a locally themed Freddy stocked at all times - an Academy Award Freddy would be great!


I would really appreciate this as a soda Freddy, though of course I will gladly take it as a pop!

I think that would be a good fit, in a gold can fo sho!
Image

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby FunkOCD » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:23 am

Dbactor wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
Which is weird...wouldn't Freddy Funko with a Hollywood star be the Space Needle version of Hollywood?

I am so confused...! ](*,) lol


Dunno, guess they went a different direction since big boy and Marilyn are more iconic to Hollywood than Freddy? *Shrugs*

Who knows, there’s so my much they can do with Hollywood, i bet there will be something like an Oscars freddy


They already made a gold trophy version of Freddy, which I have the tin sign version of from Grand Opening!
Image
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5054
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:30 am

18 inch Big Boy come on!

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:34 pm

Katers wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
Dbactor wrote:Who knows, there’s so my much they can do with Hollywood, i bet there will be something like an Oscars freddy


I hope so.
I feel that the store has to have a locally themed Freddy stocked at all times - an Academy Award Freddy would be great!


I would really appreciate this as a soda Freddy, though of course I will gladly take it as a pop!


I'm definitely ready for another Freddy Soda :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby magicalme » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:42 pm

nightbodega wrote:
magicalme wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
I hope it does become a common for Funko Hollywood. I don't know of any that is a common Freddy for that store.


I was able to get one today and they had plenty for everyone so I think it should be easy to get...


Congrats on getting it. How was the wait in line?


Wait time ok the first day was up to 5 hours. They only let in 25 people at a time ... went yesterday and we waited like 10 min :)
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
Freddy Funko Wobbling Dead TWD Wobbler Bank
OG Cereal Monsters

Image
Image

grumpysf23
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:30 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby grumpysf23 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:26 pm

digithor wrote:
grumpysf23 wrote:Prefer Grand Opening Big Boy. I wonder what the next iteration of Big Boy will be.


Chrome?


Yea, a chrome one will happen.

User avatar
billville
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 3:49 pm
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby billville » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:53 pm

nightbodega wrote:How was the wait in line?


I drove by when I was in the area for work, and around 2pm the line was wrapped around Hollywood Blvd to Gower Street, which ended about halfway up the block. I was going to wait in line until I saw that, lol

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:36 pm

magicalme wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Wow, that's a lot of emails although I'm not that surprised with the interest. Sorry that you missed out, but it's good to know that it will be restocked and hopefully after the hype dies down others will have a chance. I'm hoping since it will essentially become a Funko Hollywood common, I'll have a better shot of picking it up off ebay for a reasonable price or maybe pick it up myself when I fly out for SDCC 2021. Good luck to you and hope you're able to secure one sooner rather than later :)


I hope it does become a common for Funko Hollywood. I don't know of any that is a common Freddy for that store.


I was able to get one today and they had plenty for everyone so I think it should be easy to get...


Congrats landing him =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

digithor
Posts: 4638
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:20 pm

grumpysf23 wrote:
digithor wrote:
grumpysf23 wrote:Prefer Grand Opening Big Boy. I wonder what the next iteration of Big Boy will be.


Chrome?


Yea, a chrome one will happen.


Not my favorite if it did happen.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby nightbodega » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 pm

magicalme wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
magicalme wrote:
I was able to get one today and they had plenty for everyone so I think it should be easy to get...


Congrats on getting it. How was the wait in line?


Wait time ok the first day was up to 5 hours. They only let in 25 people at a time ... went yesterday and we waited like 10 min :)


5 hours, wow. I guess that ain't bad. Did you find what you wanted yesterday?

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby nightbodega » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:41 pm

billville wrote:
nightbodega wrote:How was the wait in line?


I drove by when I was in the area for work, and around 2pm the line was wrapped around Hollywood Blvd to Gower Street, which ended about halfway up the block. I was going to wait in line until I saw that, lol


That didn't seem too bad. I heard it got worse.

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby nightbodega » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:43 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:
magicalme wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
I hope it does become a common for Funko Hollywood. I don't know of any that is a common Freddy for that store.


I was able to get one today and they had plenty for everyone so I think it should be easy to get...


Congrats landing him =D> =D> =D>


Heck yeah. Congrats. What are the requirements to get the Soda bag? Or are they giving them to everyone?

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby magicalme » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:11 pm

nightbodega wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
magicalme wrote:
I was able to get one today and they had plenty for everyone so I think it should be easy to get...


Congrats landing him =D> =D> =D>


Heck yeah. Congrats. What are the requirements to get the Soda bag? Or are they giving them to everyone?


You bag your items yourself so you cab get whatever bag you want to put your items in - obviously the bigger soda bag for a larger purchase or the 10” pops ...
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
Freddy Funko Wobbling Dead TWD Wobbler Bank
OG Cereal Monsters

Image
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4408
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:28 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
I hope so.
I feel that the store has to have a locally themed Freddy stocked at all times - an Academy Award Freddy would be great!


I would really appreciate this as a soda Freddy, though of course I will gladly take it as a pop!

I think that would be a good fit, in a gold can fo sho!


Oh, gold can, I like it!! And the pog inside should be star shaped! :cheers:
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4408
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:34 am

InternationalPopper wrote:
Katers wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
I hope so.
I feel that the store has to have a locally themed Freddy stocked at all times - an Academy Award Freddy would be great!


I would really appreciate this as a soda Freddy, though of course I will gladly take it as a pop!


I'm definitely ready for another Freddy Soda :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


Kinda hoping / dreading an announcement of one for SDCC! This week should tell us, hopefully!

At least it's unlikely we'll have to worry about a Big Boy for SDCC, right? Getting one from Hollywood is work enough!
Image

Dbactor
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Dbactor » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:13 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Dunno, guess they went a different direction since big boy and Marilyn are more iconic to Hollywood than Freddy? *Shrugs*

Who knows, there’s so my much they can do with Hollywood, i bet there will be something like an Oscars freddy


They already made a gold trophy version of Freddy, which I have the tin sign version of from Grand Opening!

I was bummed i didn’t get one of those!
Image

Dbactor
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Dbactor » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:13 am

Katers wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
Katers wrote:
I would really appreciate this as a soda Freddy, though of course I will gladly take it as a pop!


I'm definitely ready for another Freddy Soda :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


Kinda hoping / dreading an announcement of one for SDCC! This week should tell us, hopefully!

At least it's unlikely we'll have to worry about a Big Boy for SDCC, right? Getting one from Hollywood is work enough!

Got one soda announced, I’m sure there will be more!
Image

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:18 am

Dbactor wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Dbactor wrote:Who knows, there’s so my much they can do with Hollywood, i bet there will be something like an Oscars freddy


They already made a gold trophy version of Freddy, which I have the tin sign version of from Grand Opening!

I was bummed i didn’t get one of those!


Sorry! #SaltInWound
Image
Image

User avatar
Rickakatuna
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Rickakatuna » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:37 am

I hope I'm able to get one when I'm about to go back to Hollywood
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5054
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:46 am

Maybe when I get to Hollywood!

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
I'm definitely ready for another Freddy Soda :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


Kinda hoping / dreading an announcement of one for SDCC! This week should tell us, hopefully!

At least it's unlikely we'll have to worry about a Big Boy for SDCC, right? Getting one from Hollywood is work enough!

Got one soda announced, I’m sure there will be more!


Especially since this one was announced on the first release day \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
jimma
Posts: 1544
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:43 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby jimma » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 am

Got one from a friend this weekend. Can't wait until he arrives :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImage

wolfy233
Posts: 1853
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby wolfy233 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:11 pm

Man, really wanted to go for the re-opening but saw the line was so big early and decided against it.

Jalapenopete
Posts: 2024
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 am
Location: Central Coast
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Jalapenopete » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:16 am

Glad to see they made more I like both versions
:freddy3:

Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4408
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:09 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
I'm definitely ready for another Freddy Soda :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


Kinda hoping / dreading an announcement of one for SDCC! This week should tell us, hopefully!

At least it's unlikely we'll have to worry about a Big Boy for SDCC, right? Getting one from Hollywood is work enough!

Got one soda announced, I’m sure there will be more!


lol Look what you did!

As long as there's no gold Big Boy, we're okay!
Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fugly16, MacKazoo, rexflexall