Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:41 am

Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
The struggle is real!! lol


I like it tourist come and just stand in the way of you taking a picture. ](*,)


Extra points in this game if they wander their way into your photo not even noticing that you were trying to take a photo, and THEN stop in the way!

Meanwhile, Disney has trained me so well that I actively swerve to avoid tourists taking photos, or offer to take it for them!


Yup Disneyland is a great training ground for all that. Oh I hate it when people stop and don’t acknowledge your tying to do something.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:35 am

akagalar wrote:I cannot see myself going again until next year at the earliest. They probably will have a version 3 by the time I go... haha!


As long as they have something fabulous for you when you're able to go, right? ](*,) lol
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:36 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I like it tourist come and just stand in the way of you taking a picture. ](*,)


Extra points in this game if they wander their way into your photo not even noticing that you were trying to take a photo, and THEN stop in the way!

Meanwhile, Disney has trained me so well that I actively swerve to avoid tourists taking photos, or offer to take it for them!


Yup Disneyland is a great training ground for all that. Oh I hate it when people stop and don’t acknowledge your tying to do something.


My friends and I always joke and say that Disneyland (and a lot of California, for that matter!) would be great if not for the tourists!
Image

digithor
Posts: 5038
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:22 am

akagalar wrote:I cannot see myself going again until next year at the earliest. They probably will have a version 3 by the time I go... haha!


I'm hoping that I'll be able to go by next year, since it pretty much won't happen for the rest of this year.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:16 am

Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
Extra points in this game if they wander their way into your photo not even noticing that you were trying to take a photo, and THEN stop in the way!

Meanwhile, Disney has trained me so well that I actively swerve to avoid tourists taking photos, or offer to take it for them!


Yup Disneyland is a great training ground for all that. Oh I hate it when people stop and don’t acknowledge your tying to do something.


My friends and I always joke and say that Disneyland (and a lot of California, for that matter!) would be great if not for the tourists!


I wonder how many more Freddy’s are they going to make for the Hollywood store?
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 2898
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:42 am
Location: Echo Base, Hoth
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Strending625 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:33 am

I’m really happy that they made a 2nd version so more people could get one. It will match my Big Boy Wacky Wobbler and the 20th Anniversary pop :)
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol
Dorbz: 160+
Pop PEZ: 50
Newest pop: Cat Yzma
ISO: Tourist Freddy, SDCC Michelangelo

SpastikGrl
Posts: 1406
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:09 pm

digithor wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:These guys are super cute! I like that they are expanding


It is nice to see it happening with more characters, hope they continue to do it.


I love this!

wolfy233
Posts: 1853
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby wolfy233 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:44 am

digithor wrote:
akagalar wrote:I cannot see myself going again until next year at the earliest. They probably will have a version 3 by the time I go... haha!


I'm hoping that I'll be able to go by next year, since it pretty much won't happen for the rest of this year.


Yeah, I keep hesitating to go. I need to just commit and make the trip.

digithor
Posts: 5038
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby digithor » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:28 am

wolfy233 wrote:
digithor wrote:
akagalar wrote:I cannot see myself going again until next year at the earliest. They probably will have a version 3 by the time I go... haha!


I'm hoping that I'll be able to go by next year, since it pretty much won't happen for the rest of this year.


Yeah, I keep hesitating to go. I need to just commit and make the trip.


I would if I lived around LA.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:43 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Yup Disneyland is a great training ground for all that. Oh I hate it when people stop and don’t acknowledge your tying to do something.


My friends and I always joke and say that Disneyland (and a lot of California, for that matter!) would be great if not for the tourists!


I wonder how many more Freddy’s are they going to make for the Hollywood store?


I guess that depends on what his purpose in the store is? I'm thinking he's the common store exclusive to replace the opening day Freddy with Walk of Fame star. Of course, I'm basing that on absolutely nothing other than my own thoughts on Freddy.

Hopefully he's around for a good long while since so many people want one!
Image

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:43 am

Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
My friends and I always joke and say that Disneyland (and a lot of California, for that matter!) would be great if not for the tourists!


I wonder how many more Freddy’s are they going to make for the Hollywood store?


I guess that depends on what his purpose in the store is? I'm thinking he's the common store exclusive to replace the opening day Freddy with Walk of Fame star. Of course, I'm basing that on absolutely nothing other than my own thoughts on Freddy.

Hopefully he's around for a good long while since so many people want one!


I think that one will be around for a while. They should make a Oscar Freddy that would be cool.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:21 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I wonder how many more Freddy’s are they going to make for the Hollywood store?


I guess that depends on what his purpose in the store is? I'm thinking he's the common store exclusive to replace the opening day Freddy with Walk of Fame star. Of course, I'm basing that on absolutely nothing other than my own thoughts on Freddy.

Hopefully he's around for a good long while since so many people want one!


I think that one will be around for a while. They should make a Oscar Freddy that would be cool.


I would love an Oscar Freddy. The more CA specific Freddys they make, the further down this rabbit hole I go!
Image

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:02 am

Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
I guess that depends on what his purpose in the store is? I'm thinking he's the common store exclusive to replace the opening day Freddy with Walk of Fame star. Of course, I'm basing that on absolutely nothing other than my own thoughts on Freddy.

Hopefully he's around for a good long while since so many people want one!


I think that one will be around for a while. They should make a Oscar Freddy that would be cool.


I would love an Oscar Freddy. The more CA specific Freddys they make, the further down this rabbit hole I go!


Sweet I’ll go also. Or they can make him holding our state flag, but yeah I think Oscar Freddy would be a nice addition.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
cptuff1969
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:32 pm
Location: Henderson Nevada
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby cptuff1969 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:09 pm

Need this to keep my hollywood sticker collection complete :freddy2:
Image Image[/quote]

millone
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby millone » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Strending625 wrote:I’m really happy that they made a 2nd version so more people could get one. It will match my Big Boy Wacky Wobbler and the 20th Anniversary pop :)

Im wondering if they actually re release the first one. My guess given the second version is they wont but one can still hope....

millone
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby millone » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:01 pm

digithor wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
digithor wrote:
I'm hoping that I'll be able to go by next year, since it pretty much won't happen for the rest of this year.


Yeah, I keep hesitating to go. I need to just commit and make the trip.


I would if I lived around LA.

I keep saying im going to go but im at home again this weekend.

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1458
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby FunkOCD » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:08 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I think that one will be around for a while. They should make a Oscar Freddy that would be cool.


I would love an Oscar Freddy. The more CA specific Freddys they make, the further down this rabbit hole I go!


Sweet I’ll go also. Or they can make him holding our state flag, but yeah I think Oscar Freddy would be a nice addition.


We need a Covid face mask Freddy first! #TooSoon
Image
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:57 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I think that one will be around for a while. They should make a Oscar Freddy that would be cool.


I would love an Oscar Freddy. The more CA specific Freddys they make, the further down this rabbit hole I go!


Sweet I’ll go also. Or they can make him holding our state flag, but yeah I think Oscar Freddy would be a nice addition.


I am not opposed to Freddy with state flags, but I think that should be a greater line - kinda like the international ones they're doing right now, or the Zodiac Freddys. It would be interesting to see, based on state, if they did different quantities of Freddy!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:59 pm

millone wrote:
digithor wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
Yeah, I keep hesitating to go. I need to just commit and make the trip.


I would if I lived around LA.

I keep saying im going to go but im at home again this weekend.


Nothing wrong with that - the store, and probably Big Boy, will be there next weekend!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:00 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
I would love an Oscar Freddy. The more CA specific Freddys they make, the further down this rabbit hole I go!


Sweet I’ll go also. Or they can make him holding our state flag, but yeah I think Oscar Freddy would be a nice addition.


We need a Covid face mask Freddy first! #TooSoon


Sounds like it's mean to be a custom line, right there! Face mask Big Boy, Freddy....Marilyn??
Image

digithor
Posts: 5038
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:51 am

Katers wrote:
millone wrote:
digithor wrote:
I would if I lived around LA.

I keep saying im going to go but im at home again this weekend.


Nothing wrong with that - the store, and probably Big Boy, will be there next weekend!


And.....I won't be :( lol
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

daveruby
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:17 am

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby daveruby » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:55 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I wonder how many more Freddy’s are they going to make for the Hollywood store?


I guess that depends on what his purpose in the store is? I'm thinking he's the common store exclusive to replace the opening day Freddy with Walk of Fame star. Of course, I'm basing that on absolutely nothing other than my own thoughts on Freddy.

Hopefully he's around for a good long while since so many people want one!


I think that one will be around for a while. They should make a Oscar Freddy that would be cool.


Oscar Freddy is a great idea!!

millone
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby millone » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:53 am

Katers wrote:
millone wrote:
digithor wrote:
I would if I lived around LA.

I keep saying im going to go but im at home again this weekend.


Nothing wrong with that - the store, and probably Big Boy, will be there next weekend!

I keep telling myself that....

millone
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby millone » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:54 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
I would love an Oscar Freddy. The more CA specific Freddys they make, the further down this rabbit hole I go!


Sweet I’ll go also. Or they can make him holding our state flag, but yeah I think Oscar Freddy would be a nice addition.


We need a Covid face mask Freddy first! #TooSoon

Actually i think they could do this tastefully and maybe with donations to charity?

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5350
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby rexflexall » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Want this one in a 10 inch!

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:06 am

millone wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Sweet I’ll go also. Or they can make him holding our state flag, but yeah I think Oscar Freddy would be a nice addition.


We need a Covid face mask Freddy first! #TooSoon

Actually i think they could do this tastefully and maybe with donations to charity?


This is a good idea for charity. I feel that this is a pop would just remind us to be safe and Freddy is also practicing safety.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:11 am

daveruby wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
I guess that depends on what his purpose in the store is? I'm thinking he's the common store exclusive to replace the opening day Freddy with Walk of Fame star. Of course, I'm basing that on absolutely nothing other than my own thoughts on Freddy.

Hopefully he's around for a good long while since so many people want one!


I think that one will be around for a while. They should make a Oscar Freddy that would be cool.


Oscar Freddy is a great idea!!


Hopefully this will catch one of the pop makers eyes. \:D/
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:13 am

daveruby wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
I guess that depends on what his purpose in the store is? I'm thinking he's the common store exclusive to replace the opening day Freddy with Walk of Fame star. Of course, I'm basing that on absolutely nothing other than my own thoughts on Freddy.

Hopefully he's around for a good long while since so many people want one!


I think that one will be around for a while. They should make a Oscar Freddy that would be cool.


Oscar Freddy is a great idea!!


Hopefully this will catch one of the pop makers eyes. \:D/
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:48 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
millone wrote:I keep saying im going to go but im at home again this weekend.


Nothing wrong with that - the store, and probably Big Boy, will be there next weekend!


And.....I won't be :( lol


So, do we think it's the store that's mocking you, Big Boy, or us? I hope it's not us! lol
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:56 am

millone wrote:
Katers wrote:
millone wrote:I keep saying im going to go but im at home again this weekend.


Nothing wrong with that - the store, and probably Big Boy, will be there next weekend!

I keep telling myself that....


FOMO is a real thing...I feel ya! I told myself that it wouldn't be the end of the world if I missed out on BIg Boy, but once I had him in my hands, it was a huge sigh of relief! Especially when I saw him up close, I really like his design!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:57 am

millone wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Sweet I’ll go also. Or they can make him holding our state flag, but yeah I think Oscar Freddy would be a nice addition.


We need a Covid face mask Freddy first! #TooSoon

Actually i think they could do this tastefully and maybe with donations to charity?


That is actually an awesome idea! I would totally buy one of those!
Image

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:02 am

Katers wrote:
millone wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
We need a Covid face mask Freddy first! #TooSoon

Actually i think they could do this tastefully and maybe with donations to charity?


That is actually an awesome idea! I would totally buy one of those!


Yup I very much agree. We need this one.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 342 updated 10/29/19
Years collecting 3+
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.
Image

digithor
Posts: 5038
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby digithor » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:26 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Nothing wrong with that - the store, and probably Big Boy, will be there next weekend!


And.....I won't be :( lol


So, do we think it's the store that's mocking you, Big Boy, or us? I hope it's not us! lol


Haha nope not "us", but I can count about 1700 miles that are mocking me and will be for a while yet.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
philipali
Posts: 2077
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby philipali » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:32 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
daveruby wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I think that one will be around for a while. They should make a Oscar Freddy that would be cool.


Oscar Freddy is a great idea!!


Hopefully this will catch one of the pop makers eyes. \:D/


Most likely this will be in the pipeline considering Funko's location and market in Hollywood...
Image Image
Image ImageImage

millone
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby millone » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:53 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
millone wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
We need a Covid face mask Freddy first! #TooSoon

Actually i think they could do this tastefully and maybe with donations to charity?


This is a good idea for charity. I feel that this is a pop would just remind us to be safe and Freddy is also practicing safety.

I was thinking something similar.

millone
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby millone » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:54 am

Katers wrote:
millone wrote:
Katers wrote:
Nothing wrong with that - the store, and probably Big Boy, will be there next weekend!

I keep telling myself that....


FOMO is a real thing...I feel ya! I told myself that it wouldn't be the end of the world if I missed out on BIg Boy, but once I had him in my hands, it was a huge sigh of relief! Especially when I saw him up close, I really like his design!

You know you are making it worse right. lol

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1458
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:37 pm

millone wrote:
Katers wrote:
millone wrote:I keep telling myself that....


FOMO is a real thing...I feel ya! I told myself that it wouldn't be the end of the world if I missed out on BIg Boy, but once I had him in my hands, it was a huge sigh of relief! Especially when I saw him up close, I really like his design!

You know you are making it worse right. lol


Like Tourist Freddy, had to have so no FOMO!!!
Image
Image

User avatar
Gonzo206
Posts: 1727
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:54 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Gonzo206 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:11 am

cptuff1969 wrote:Need this to keep my hollywood sticker collection complete :freddy2:


I know the feels, gotta keep it complete!
Image

Image


Instagram: whatthefunk206

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:50 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
And.....I won't be :( lol


So, do we think it's the store that's mocking you, Big Boy, or us? I hope it's not us! lol


Haha nope not "us", but I can count about 1700 miles that are mocking me and will be for a while yet.


Or we could say that 2020 is mocking us? It certainly seems like it!

I felt this way when it was just the store up in Washington. Desperately wanted to go, but the timing was never right, and then this year has been terribly derailed! Maybe next year will be my year for the pilgrimage!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Big Boy Hollywood Exclusive Version 2

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:52 am

millone wrote:
Katers wrote:
millone wrote:I keep telling myself that....


FOMO is a real thing...I feel ya! I told myself that it wouldn't be the end of the world if I missed out on BIg Boy, but once I had him in my hands, it was a huge sigh of relief! Especially when I saw him up close, I really like his design!

You know you are making it worse right. lol


It's a talent! lol

Sorry about that - you totally don't need him. Plain and boring...! All the boxes are crushed! Yeah...that's it! lol
Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users