Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:38 am

No Tourist Freddys today when I went up there, but Hollywood Freddy was back in stock! Quite a surprise when I went to the exclusive section! Wonder if they'll keep rotating them? Are they seasonal? Summer's ending, so Tourist Freddy has to go back home? lol
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:47 am

Katers wrote:No Tourist Freddys today when I went up there, but Hollywood Freddy was back in stock! Quite a surprise when I went to the exclusive section! Wonder if they'll keep rotating them? Are they seasonal? Summer's ending, so Tourist Freddy has to go back home? lol

Interesting idea that they are seasonal. But in theory with COVID Tourist Freddy should have never showed up lolz. Anyways, I think it would be cool if they rotated them.
Collecting since 2014

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:06 am

I grabbed one pretty cheap on the auction site. After getting Franken Freddy on the Funko Shop I was just in a Freddy mood.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:10 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:No Tourist Freddys today when I went up there, but Hollywood Freddy was back in stock! Quite a surprise when I went to the exclusive section! Wonder if they'll keep rotating them? Are they seasonal? Summer's ending, so Tourist Freddy has to go back home? lol

Interesting idea that they are seasonal. But in theory with COVID Tourist Freddy should have never showed up lolz. Anyways, I think it would be cool if they rotated them.

Well, this is all speculation no matter what we come up with, at least until we can figure out an actual pattern! I was originally thinking Hollywood Freddy makes sense during award season, but we're a bit early with that. Or maybe it's Covid messing up everything, including scheduling of exclusives? Or maybe they just love to keep us guessing! lol
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:56 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Well, this is all speculation no matter what we come up with, at least until we can figure out an actual pattern! I was originally thinking Hollywood Freddy makes sense during award season, but we're a bit early with that. Or maybe it's Covid messing up everything, including scheduling of exclusives? Or maybe they just love to keep us guessing! lol

I bet Funko just loves to keep us guessing that is for sure.
Collecting since 2014

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:09 am

Always such a long line!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:13 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

We all have to find what entertainment we can, this year! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:06 am

rexflexall wrote:Always such a long line!

Never a lineup when I go there, in my dreams. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:34 pm

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yes we do. Although I am glad Funko's social media giveaways are alive again.
Collecting since 2014

Karebear101083

Postby Karebear101083 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:20 pm

so happy I was able to get one finally.

billville

Postby billville » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:40 pm

Oh nooo...did you happen to ask if they'd be restocking them? I still haven't had a chance to get down there to grab one yet..
Hey everyone, I'm Billy and have been collecting for 7 years now :freddy3:

Pop Count: 1,100+
Instagram: @collectiBILLY

Image Image

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Was able to snag these for a few friends. Waiting for them to come back in stock!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:53 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Yes we do. Although I am glad Funko's social media giveaways are alive again.

I saw that, was very excited they are back up and running! Hoping this means they'll give me incentive to stage some fun photos - apparently I need the incentive when it's HOT!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:55 am

billville wrote:

Oh nooo...did you happen to ask if they'd be restocking them? I still haven't had a chance to get down there to grab one yet..

I didn't ask, sorry! Made a comment to the staff member, something like "Oh, Tourist Freddy is gone?", and got back "Yes, but we restocked Hollywood Freddy now instead!". I'll ask when I go back next, see what answer I get - it usually changes depending on who I ask! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:16 pm

I like him and wonder if they will start to do a different one each year? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

billville

Postby billville » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:24 pm

Katers wrote:
billville wrote:

I didn't ask, sorry! Made a comment to the staff member, something like "Oh, Tourist Freddy is gone?", and got back "Yes, but we restocked Hollywood Freddy now instead!". I'll ask when I go back next, see what answer I get - it usually changes depending on who I ask! lol

Gotcha. Wonder if that means they alternate restocks. Anyhow, thanks for the info!! I'll have to make my way back up there soon too.

Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:06 am

Tusken wrote:I like him and wonder if they will start to do a different one each year? :freddy3:

Tourist Freddy will have to change what he's wearing depending on the season. No Californian would be wearing that outfit in the winter! They'll have to change him to flip flops, shorts and a hoodie! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:06 am

billville wrote:
Katers wrote:
billville wrote:

Gotcha. Wonder if that means they alternate restocks. Anyhow, thanks for the info!! I'll have to make my way back up there soon too.

Between the two of us, we can keep checking and keep each other updated! Teamwork!
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:42 pm

Lines are still big there it seems!

billville

Postby billville » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:30 pm

Katers wrote:
billville wrote:
Katers wrote:

Between the two of us, we can keep checking and keep each other updated! Teamwork!

YES!! Absolutely...I will definitely provide an update here when I can get back up there. I'm hoping I can make it some time this weekend. :fingerscrossed:

Image Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:31 pm

Katers wrote:
billville wrote:
Katers wrote:

No tourist, no gold moon guy yesterday. Still had lots of Hollywood Freddy tho!
It’s me Lynda

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:30 am

billville wrote:
Katers wrote:
billville wrote:

YES!! Absolutely...I will definitely provide an update here when I can get back up there. I'm hoping I can make it some time this weekend. :fingerscrossed:

It's so nice right now to live vicariously through other people's adventures! Good luck! Stay safe in this horrid heat wave!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:32 am

Popfanatics wrote:
Katers wrote:
billville wrote:

No tourist, no gold moon guy yesterday. Still had lots of Hollywood Freddy tho!

Really hoping Tourist Freddy restocks, I want to help out some friends! And Moon man must've been pretty limited if they're out of him already - yeesh! Glad I wasn't looking to get one of him!
Image ImageImage Image

CannuliT1

Postby CannuliT1 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:56 pm

I have 2 extra HQ donalds ducks im willing to trade if anyone can help me with cute corn and tourist freddy? Was in the area last month but the store was closed the 2 days I was there for work.
@cannulit

philipali

Postby philipali » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:20 pm

jagpop wrote:
philipali wrote:Can anyone hook me up with this?

If I make it out there, I got your back.

Awesomeness
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”