Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1205
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby heymrosario » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:13 pm

nightbodega wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Manny is trying to expose you so hard haha lol lol lol

lol lol lol He trys!


Oh Julie, you always forgetting what you say lol lol . You are a good friend. Marc is a good friend too. Let's all go tot he store when they stock up.


I wish it was easy to book a flight and fly over to you guys lol lol lol
Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby nightbodega » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:13 pm

heymrosario wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:lol lol lol He trys!


Oh Julie, you always forgetting what you say lol lol . You are a good friend. Marc is a good friend too. Let's all go tot he store when they stock up.


I wish it was easy to book a flight and fly over to you guys lol lol lol


Just drive. Easier. lol

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2858
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby nightbodega » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:14 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:lol lol lol He trys!


Oh Julie, you always forgetting what you say lol lol . You are a good friend. Marc is a good friend too. Let's all go tot he store when they stock up.

Yes!!! I look forward to seeing you guys soon!


Counting the days.

Hqsdfan619
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 am

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:30 pm

I kind of regret not going to Hollywood in person to get this one! Maybe I will be able to get one later if they get more.

NickR2012
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 2:44 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby NickR2012 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:07 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
NickR2012 wrote:I don't know if they're gonna restock, but it sold out today. I'm guessing it would be an evergreen like Big Boy and Huckleberry, but who knows...



You never know, they said it will restock but they said that about the Hollywood Freddy as well. Also, something to note. The new Hollywood Big Boy is almost gone and like the Tourist Freddy, they said it will restock as well but they don't know when...


Exactly, you never really know how it will turn out. I think even the people at Funko Hollywood don't know themselves...

User avatar
MrSmileyFace
Posts: 1289
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby MrSmileyFace » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 pm

Gotta line up early when they stock up on Tourist Freddy. They sold out Sunday afternoon today so it’s a limited supply til they restock
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
pberickp
Posts: 1605
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby pberickp » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:19 am

I really like the look of this Freddy POP!. It's one I will definitely need to add to my collection.

Dbactor
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Dbactor » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:23 am

I’m hopeful they restock, but I’ve talked to many people on OfferUp who bought a bunch, so I’m thinking it’ll be easy enough to snag at a reasonable price.

Great design, I’m going OOB when i get it.
Image

kingdingdong
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:09 am

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby kingdingdong » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:13 am

Hope they restock. Hell, restock all the Hollywood pops like they do with HQ.

engu001
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby engu001 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:37 am

I was able to get the Tourist Freddy. One of the best one I've seen for awhile.

Jalapenopete
Posts: 2024
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 am
Location: Central Coast
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Jalapenopete » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:39 am

engu001 wrote:I was able to get the Tourist Freddy. One of the best one I've seen for awhile.


Have to agree this freddy version is really cool and it fits perfect for Hollywood funko.
:freddy3:

Image

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby kihou » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:56 pm

I hope this will be like the Freddy at the HQ shop where it keeps getting restocked. I'm holding off on buying it until I know for sure it won't be out any more.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives), War Machine (Common case)

User avatar
Flampsy
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:10 am
Location: California

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Flampsy » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:08 pm

I think this would be a good one to be a recurring exclusive. Hoping I get one eventually! Love the concept of him
Fundays 2017
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019
Wonder Con 2012-2019

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:27 pm

I like it. I’m hoping they release more.
Image Image

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4387
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:42 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:Funko does it again with another amazing Freddy.


I think their Freddy line is one of the best. I love all their freddy pops. Even freddy pops where he is dressed from shows I don't watch are cool. I was sad that we couldn't have fundays so I could get my freddy fix assuming I got the privilege of going. Tourist freddy makes up for it a tiny bit.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 816
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:43 pm

Flampsy wrote:I think this would be a good one to be a recurring exclusive. Hoping I get one eventually! Love the concept of him


Such an awesome looking pop! Hope to find one soon as well! =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImage ImageImage Image

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby BRiley0216 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:25 pm

glad i was able to get one before they shot up in price
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby BRiley0216 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:26 pm

Flampsy wrote:I think this would be a good one to be a recurring exclusive. Hoping I get one eventually! Love the concept of him

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that once they were sold out then they were gone
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
fbingha
Posts: 1592
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby fbingha » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:23 pm

Tourist Freddy is supposed to be back in stock this week.
Image
Seeking: Freddy Funko, Funko Cereals, Ron English Freddy Funko - [Full Wantlist]

Need more pops from: Wes Anderson Movies, Starship Troopers, Labyrinth, American Gods, Stardust, Dune, Star Trek: TNG, Doctor Who, Mad Monster Party, The Last Unicorn, Legend, 80s Fantasy Movies & Saturday Morning Cartoons, Cult Sci-Fi, New Wave, Punk, and Post-Punk

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1370
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby FunkOCD » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:48 pm

kihou wrote:I hope this will be like the Freddy at the HQ shop where it keeps getting restocked. I'm holding off on buying it until I know for sure it won't be out any more.


I was told it was the evergreen like at space needle Freddy at HQ. Difference is covid currently delaying things!
Image
Image

post31
Posts: 1527
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby post31 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:50 pm

I live in SD and wanted to go up to LA to grab one but that line looked scary.
I tried

User avatar
Flampsy
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:10 am
Location: California

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Flampsy » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:47 pm

BRiley0216 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:I think this would be a good one to be a recurring exclusive. Hoping I get one eventually! Love the concept of him

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that once they were sold out then they were gone

Darn, I hope not! I've heard mixed things so I have no idea what to believe
Fundays 2017
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019
Wonder Con 2012-2019

User avatar
fbingha
Posts: 1592
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby fbingha » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:09 am

Flampsy wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:I think this would be a good one to be a recurring exclusive. Hoping I get one eventually! Love the concept of him

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that once they were sold out then they were gone

Darn, I hope not! I've heard mixed things so I have no idea what to believe

The best we have is that a Funko Hollywood manager said over the weekend that it would be back in stock this week.
Image
Seeking: Freddy Funko, Funko Cereals, Ron English Freddy Funko - [Full Wantlist]

Need more pops from: Wes Anderson Movies, Starship Troopers, Labyrinth, American Gods, Stardust, Dune, Star Trek: TNG, Doctor Who, Mad Monster Party, The Last Unicorn, Legend, 80s Fantasy Movies & Saturday Morning Cartoons, Cult Sci-Fi, New Wave, Punk, and Post-Punk

User avatar
Minyinz610
Posts: 2535
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Minyinz610 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:31 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:Funko does it again with another amazing Freddy.


I think their Freddy line is one of the best. I love all their freddy pops. Even freddy pops where he is dressed from shows I don't watch are cool. I was sad that we couldn't have fundays so I could get my freddy fix assuming I got the privilege of going. Tourist freddy makes up for it a tiny bit.


I totally agree with you. I really thought we would see a box of fun but not all dreams come true.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby kihou » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:07 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
kihou wrote:I hope this will be like the Freddy at the HQ shop where it keeps getting restocked. I'm holding off on buying it until I know for sure it won't be out any more.


I was told it was the evergreen like at space needle Freddy at HQ. Difference is covid currently delaying things!

That is good news! I would hope it would stick around, since the people who identify most with it (tourists) cannot currently get it with lockdown lol
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives), War Machine (Common case)

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5050
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:14 pm

Almost like a Freddy The Dude!

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1304
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby methodsmadness » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:32 pm

Minyinz610 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:Funko does it again with another amazing Freddy.


I think their Freddy line is one of the best. I love all their freddy pops. Even freddy pops where he is dressed from shows I don't watch are cool. I was sad that we couldn't have fundays so I could get my freddy fix assuming I got the privilege of going. Tourist freddy makes up for it a tiny bit.


I totally agree with you. I really thought we would see a box of fun but not all dreams come true.


I wonder if this Freddy was supposed to be for Fundays, then they pivoted when everything got shut down/cancelled and made it a Hollywood Exclusive... :-k
LOVE the MOTU line! Trying to get all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 3337
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:48 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I think their Freddy line is one of the best. I love all their freddy pops. Even freddy pops where he is dressed from shows I don't watch are cool. I was sad that we couldn't have fundays so I could get my freddy fix assuming I got the privilege of going. Tourist freddy makes up for it a tiny bit.


I totally agree with you. I really thought we would see a box of fun but not all dreams come true.


I wonder if this Freddy was supposed to be for Fundays, then they pivoted when everything got shut down/cancelled and made it a Hollywood Exclusive... :-k

I doubt it, the theme of the Fundays was going to be sports. I doubt a tourist Freddy would fit into the box of fun.
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1304
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby methodsmadness » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:08 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
I totally agree with you. I really thought we would see a box of fun but not all dreams come true.


I wonder if this Freddy was supposed to be for Fundays, then they pivoted when everything got shut down/cancelled and made it a Hollywood Exclusive... :-k

I doubt it, the theme of the Fundays was going to be sports. I doubt a tourist Freddy would fit into the box of fun.


I thought that too at first, but there always seems to be random Freddys at Fundays, regardless of the theme.
Example: Freddy Venom and Freddy Antman for Freaky Tiki Fundays theme.
LOVE the MOTU line! Trying to get all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby kihou » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:12 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I think their Freddy line is one of the best. I love all their freddy pops. Even freddy pops where he is dressed from shows I don't watch are cool. I was sad that we couldn't have fundays so I could get my freddy fix assuming I got the privilege of going. Tourist freddy makes up for it a tiny bit.


I totally agree with you. I really thought we would see a box of fun but not all dreams come true.


I wonder if this Freddy was supposed to be for Fundays, then they pivoted when everything got shut down/cancelled and made it a Hollywood Exclusive... :-k

He matches the Freddy at the front of the store so I think he was planned, but it is possible :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives), War Machine (Common case)

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 4858
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby TheStephil » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:14 pm

I keep saying I need to slow down on Freddys and then... bam!
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 3337
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:16 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
I wonder if this Freddy was supposed to be for Fundays, then they pivoted when everything got shut down/cancelled and made it a Hollywood Exclusive... :-k

I doubt it, the theme of the Fundays was going to be sports. I doubt a tourist Freddy would fit into the box of fun.


I thought that too at first, but there always seems to be random Freddys at Fundays, regardless of the theme.
Example: Freddy Venom and Freddy Antman for Freaky Tiki Fundays theme.

I came up with a reason why they were included was due to the previous year of the perspective movies coming out
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4387
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:35 pm

kihou wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
I totally agree with you. I really thought we would see a box of fun but not all dreams come true.


I wonder if this Freddy was supposed to be for Fundays, then they pivoted when everything got shut down/cancelled and made it a Hollywood Exclusive... :-k

He matches the Freddy at the front of the store so I think he was planned, but it is possible :)


I am thinking I agree with you. He does match the freddy at front of store.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Starwarsfanatic1
Posts: 700
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:04 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Tourist Freddy - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:07 pm

LakerSpartan117 wrote:Looks awesome! Still need to make the drive down to the Hollywood store. Just scared about parking!


Parking is actually not bad at all. There is an underground parking structure on the left side of the building. You can also get your parking ticket validated at the store, so there’s no charge. Just a little tip for your visit.
Image

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4387
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
LakerSpartan117 wrote:Looks awesome! Still need to make the drive down to the Hollywood store. Just scared about parking!


Parking is actually not bad at all. There is an underground parking structure on the left side of the building. You can also get your parking ticket validated at the store, so there’s no charge. Just a little tip for your visit.


yeah parking isn't too bad. They wouldn't let us park in the parking lot below it becomes some theater was having a big show. Despite that, we found the parking structure across the street to be nice as well. I was pleasantly surprised with parking situation.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1304
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby methodsmadness » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:28 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
kihou wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
I wonder if this Freddy was supposed to be for Fundays, then they pivoted when everything got shut down/cancelled and made it a Hollywood Exclusive... :-k

He matches the Freddy at the front of the store so I think he was planned, but it is possible :)


I am thinking I agree with you. He does match the freddy at front of store.


Ahhh - great point! :thumbleft:
LOVE the MOTU line! Trying to get all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Flampsy
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:10 am
Location: California

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Flampsy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:04 pm

fbingha wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that once they were sold out then they were gone

Darn, I hope not! I've heard mixed things so I have no idea what to believe

The best we have is that a Funko Hollywood manager said over the weekend that it would be back in stock this week.

Oh good, that's a more reliable source. Thanks for letting me know
Fundays 2017
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019
Wonder Con 2012-2019

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby BRiley0216 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:19 pm

Flampsy wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:I think this would be a good one to be a recurring exclusive. Hoping I get one eventually! Love the concept of him

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that once they were sold out then they were gone

Darn, I hope not! I've heard mixed things so I have no idea what to believe

I hope they do restock!
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby BRiley0216 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:21 pm

fbingha wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that once they were sold out then they were gone

Darn, I hope not! I've heard mixed things so I have no idea what to believe

The best we have is that a Funko Hollywood manager said over the weekend that it would be back in stock this week.

hopefully , I haven't seen anything concrete with an answer
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

Kullekter89
Posts: 456
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 9:32 pm
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Contact:

Re: Tourist Freddy Pop! - Funko Hollywood Exclusive

Postby Kullekter89 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:32 pm

I want this tourist Freddy but I’m not in Hollywood. Ahhhh! The struggle of asking random people for help is a mission hahaha! Hey at least I get to meet people
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: digithor, Panda