Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Cable

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Cable » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Any chance of Reaction figures from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, or T3: Rise of the Machines? I'd really love to get Cameron or the female T-1000 figure in Reaction form.

AgentCooper

Postby AgentCooper » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Just received my Star Trek wave 2 and love them! As soon as I put Kirk beside the Gorn my thought was…hey, I hope Kirk with some sort of battle damage (ripped shirt with cut across abdomen?) is in the works! That could make a neat mail-away offer with the purchase of an Enterprise playset maybe...perhaps? ;)

H-Falcon

Postby H-Falcon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Cable wrote:Any chance of Reaction figures from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, or T3: Rise of the Machines? I'd really love to get Cameron or the female T-1000 figure in Reaction form.

(She isn't the T-1000, that is liquid Terminator from T2)

Agreed though. I know the TV Series one might be harder to get the license to but T3? Would be cool to have the Terminatrix Endo version. Would love to see her in Reaction form. (Human version is ok but I'd really like the Endo version)

TheLastDude

Postby TheLastDude » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:24 pm

H-Falcon wrote:
Cable wrote:Any chance of Reaction figures from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, or T3: Rise of the Machines? I'd really love to get Cameron or the female T-1000 figure in Reaction form.

Agreed though. I know the TV Series one might be harder to get the license to but T3? Would be cool to have the Terminatrix Endo version. Would love to see her in Reaction form. (Human version is ok but I'd really like the Endo version)

I think he meant Catherine Weaver, the T-1001. I agree if that's what he meant. Who wouldn't like a little Shirley Manson action figure? I know I would.

I would definitely also take a Cameron figure from SCC and the T-X from T3.
--Kevin
ImageImageImage

H-Falcon

Postby H-Falcon » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:59 pm

TheLastDude wrote:
H-Falcon wrote:

I think he meant Catherine Weaver, the T-1001. I agree if that's what he meant. Who wouldn't like a little Shirley Manson action figure? I know I would.

No I know he meant that. I just was pointing out it wasn't the T-1000.

TheLastDude

Postby TheLastDude » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:55 pm

H-Falcon wrote:
TheLastDude wrote:
H-Falcon wrote:

She's been incorrectly referred to as a T-1000 before though (mostly through media), so that's probably where the mix up lies.
--Kevin
ImageImageImage

H-Falcon

Postby H-Falcon » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:39 am

TheLastDude wrote:
H-Falcon wrote:
TheLastDude wrote:
H-Falcon wrote:

She's been incorrectly referred to as a T-1000 before though (mostly through media), so that's probably where the mix up lies.

Ahh ok.

Dark69

Postby Dark69 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:36 am

Any more Alien figures? Would love to see the Dog or more repaints of the one we got.

AgentCooper

Postby AgentCooper » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 am

True Detective (season 1 for now I suppose)? Justified? Deadwood? Any of these even on the radar? Thanks!

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Sorry, no plans for any of those at this time.
Funko Senior Product Designer
President - Funko Fiends Patch & Pin Club
Founder - BimToy and Creator of Tiny Ghost

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:41 pm

AgentCooper wrote:Just received my Star Trek wave 2 and love them! As soon as I put Kirk beside the Gorn my thought was…hey, I hope Kirk with some sort of battle damage (ripped shirt with cut across abdomen?) is in the works! That could make a neat mail-away offer with the purchase of an Enterprise playset maybe...perhaps? ;)

We've got some plans for Star Trek variants so stay tuned!

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Dark69 wrote:Any more Alien figures? Would love to see the Dog or more repaints of the one we got.

Yes, there are a couple of new figures from Alien in the works.

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:42 pm

AgentCooper wrote:True Detective (season 1 for now I suppose)? Justified? Deadwood? Any of these even on the radar? Thanks!

Sorry, no plans for any of these.

ImageImage

AgentCooper

Postby AgentCooper » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Thanks again Reis...good news/bad news! :) Excited to learn more about the ST variants!

willbfree

Postby willbfree » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks for the answer! This may have been asked before, but it didn't turn up in the search:

Galaxy Quest?

Jdooley619

Postby Jdooley619 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:20 am

I have some properties I am hoping will make the jump to Reaction and Legacy. Any info would be great!

Supernatural Reaction and Legacy. ( hoping mystery minis are a good sign)
Sam, Dean, Crowley, Castiel and Bobby. The Impala

Robocop. Reaction figures to go with my terminator alien and predator figures
Robocop officer Murphy

Firefly. Reaction and legacy. Just need the rest of the crew and maybe Badger

TheFigureDude

Postby TheFigureDude » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:48 am

Are there any planes to do any vehicles? A ReAction style Delorean to go with the BTTF figures perhaps? Or maybe even Jack Burton's truck, The Pork Chop express?

Darkbill

Postby Darkbill » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:11 am

Hi Reis,

Is there an intention to ever announce which figures from Series 1 have made the cut for a second wave or not?

So far the information has been a bit piecemeal, we know that some lines are done - Firefly, Buffy, BTTF, Goonies - and I'm only aware of about three that are rumoured to be getting up a follow up wave - Universal Monsters, Nightmare Before Christmas and Horror.

I know you may want to hedge your bets, but it would be good to know at least from Series 1 which properties to scratch off the list.
"I have worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty." - Groucho Marx

Jackknight

Postby Jackknight » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:14 pm

More ALIEN on the way too, but I agree, am looking forward to seeing some second waves announced more than anything.

Just got the Gremlins figures in the mail today and was a bit disappointed to find the 3D glasses on the Gremlin weren't removable. Any chance we'll see a basic Gremlin figure released at some point?

Cosmic_Cow

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Any update on the Dark Crystal line? I was thinking we'd see something during SDCC. Don't keep me in suspense!!! :)

TheFigureDude

Postby TheFigureDude » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:27 am

Not sure if this has been touched on (I couldn't find anything using the search) but is there any potential in creating a Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure line of ReAction figs? Maybe second wave is Bogus Journey? It seems like this would be a pretty cool property for ReAction Figures.

Trixt

Postby Trixt » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:26 am

Hey Reis I don't mean to go off topic but I figured you would check here eventually. Was awesome to meet you and Ben in line on preview night while we waited (and got cut off since the con closed, but fast passes are always cool). The buttons you guys were doing was an awesome idea and even though I didn't get one personally I thought it really helped show just how personal you guys can get with the fans. Hope you had as awesome of a week as U.S. funatics did. Keep up the great work.

Also that Jaws is freaking amazing.
Name is Wil.

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:54 am

willbfree wrote:Thanks for the answer! This may have been asked before, but it didn't turn up in the search:

Galaxy Quest?

Galaxy Quest was on the original long list, but we're shuffling things around a bit, so I'm not sure where that's going to land.

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:56 am

Jdooley619 wrote:I have some properties I am hoping will make the jump to Reaction and Legacy. Any info would be great!

Supernatural Reaction and Legacy. ( hoping mystery minis are a good sign)
Sam, Dean, Crowley, Castiel and Bobby. The Impala

Robocop. Reaction figures to go with my terminator alien and predator figures
Robocop officer Murphy

Firefly. Reaction and legacy. Just need the rest of the crew and maybe Badger

We've actually talked about Supernatural, but we're still in the discussion stages at this point. We have started to learn that just because something does well in Pop and/or Mystery Minis, doesn't always mean the collectors will drop their hard earned cash on ReAction or Legacy.

Robocop was on the original long list, but again, we're revisiting that list and don't have anything solid to announce yet.

Sorry, but there most likely will not be a series two for Firefly ReAction, and it's too early to tell on Legacy.

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:57 am

TheFigureDude wrote:Are there any planes to do any vehicles? A ReAction style Delorean to go with the BTTF figures perhaps? Or maybe even Jack Burton's truck, The Pork Chop express?

Oh, I wish! We've definitely discussed this and I keep hoping we'll get there, but nothing solid in the plans just yet.

ImageImage

Omegacity

Postby Omegacity » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Hopefully the Dark Crystal figures will generate a lot of interest in sword and sorcery properties.
Have there been any discussions about Krull (yeah, talk about obscure 80's movies), Labyrinth, Beastmaster or Conan (both the Barbarian and Destroyer)?
Also wanted to say the likenesses on the new figures like Arnold T-800 and the T-1000 Robert Patrick are wonderful. That truly makes the character come alive in the figures.

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:24 pm

Darkbill wrote:Hi Reis,

Is there an intention to ever announce which figures from Series 1 have made the cut for a second wave or not?

So far the information has been a bit piecemeal, we know that some lines are done - Firefly, Buffy, BTTF, Goonies - and I'm only aware of about three that are rumoured to be getting up a follow up wave - Universal Monsters, Nightmare Before Christmas and Horror.

I know you may want to hedge your bets, but it would be good to know at least from Series 1 which properties to scratch off the list.

For the most part, we have no plans for a second series on this past year's lines. Nightmare Before Christmas is getting a second series, Universal Monsters will most likely have new figures added to the lineup, as will Horror.

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:25 pm

Jackknight wrote:More ALIEN on the way too, but I agree, am looking forward to seeing some second waves announced more than anything.

Just got the Gremlins figures in the mail today and was a bit disappointed to find the 3D glasses on the Gremlin weren't removable. Any chance we'll see a basic Gremlin figure released at some point?

It's too early to tell if Gremlins will get a second series, but if it does, we will probably add an army builder basic Gremlin to it.

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:27 pm

Cosmic_Cow wrote:Any update on the Dark Crystal line? I was thinking we'd see something during SDCC. Don't keep me in suspense!!! :)

No updates on Dark Crystal just yet. Sorry!

Also, I've noticed that people seem to have been expecting reveals or sneak peeks at SDCC, but traditionally, Funko doesn't do that. We tend to save that for Toy Fair.

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:28 pm

TheFigureDude wrote:Not sure if this has been touched on (I couldn't find anything using the search) but is there any potential in creating a Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure line of ReAction figs? Maybe second wave is Bogus Journey? It seems like this would be a pretty cool property for ReAction Figures.

Unfortunately, Bill and Ted have been cancelled.

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Trixt wrote:Hey Reis I don't mean to go off topic but I figured you would check here eventually. Was awesome to meet you and Ben in line on preview night while we waited (and got cut off since the con closed, but fast passes are always cool). The buttons you guys were doing was an awesome idea and even though I didn't get one personally I thought it really helped show just how personal you guys can get with the fans. Hope you had as awesome of a week as U.S. funatics did. Keep up the great work.

Also that Jaws is freaking amazing.

Thanks man! It was a crazy weekend for sure. I truly appreciate the kind words!

ImageImage

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Omegacity wrote:Hopefully the Dark Crystal figures will generate a lot of interest in sword and sorcery properties.
Have there been any discussions about Krull (yeah, talk about obscure 80's movies), Labyrinth, Beastmaster or Conan (both the Barbarian and Destroyer)?
Also wanted to say the likenesses on the new figures like Arnold T-800 and the T-1000 Robert Patrick are wonderful. That truly makes the character come alive in the figures.

Sadly, no plans for any of the movies you've mentioned. Believe me, I'd kill for a line of Conan or Beastmaster figures!

ImageImage

Omegacity

Postby Omegacity » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:23 pm

With the new Star Wars movie coming in December I'm guessing that there will be a huge interest in Sci-Fi movies and figures.

Any chance we can look forward to figures from Battlestar Galactica (the Richard Hatch/Dirk Benedict one), Starship Troopers, V or Buck Rogers?

ReisOBrien

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Omegacity wrote:With the new Star Wars movie coming in December I'm guessing that there will be a huge interest in Sci-Fi movies and figures.

Any chance we can look forward to figures from Battlestar Galactica (the Richard Hatch/Dirk Benedict one), Starship Troopers, V or Buck Rogers?

BSG and V are on the long list at the moment. No plans for Buck Rogers or Starship Troopers.

ImageImage

Omegacity

Postby Omegacity » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:03 pm

The thought of getting V Troopers, Diana, Cylons and Colonial Warriors suddenly made me feel eight years old again :D
Thanks for all the efforts to bring the kid back in all of us. You guys rock.

Cosmic_Cow

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:44 pm

ReisOBrien wrote:
Cosmic_Cow wrote:Any update on the Dark Crystal line? I was thinking we'd see something during SDCC. Don't keep me in suspense!!! :)

No updates on Dark Crystal just yet. Sorry!

Also, I've noticed that people seem to have been expecting reveals or sneak peeks at SDCC, but traditionally, Funko doesn't do that. We tend to save that for Toy Fair.

No need for apologies. Thanks for the update and being so personable with the fans. :headbang:

Cosmic_Cow

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:46 pm

ReisOBrien wrote:
TheFigureDude wrote:Not sure if this has been touched on (I couldn't find anything using the search) but is there any potential in creating a Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure line of ReAction figs? Maybe second wave is Bogus Journey? It seems like this would be a pretty cool property for ReAction Figures.

R.I.P. "Be excellent to each other."

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Seeing that we are getting the Pops, and you already have some DC figures in the line, like Arrow and The Flash.
Could we see Batman V Superman Reaction?
Those would be sick! :)

Edit- Also, Sweeney Todd? Any chances of any Funko Products, Wobbler? Pops? Reaction?
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

Regan Darko

Postby Regan Darko » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:21 am

ReisOBrien wrote:

Bill & Ted and The X-Files were the lines I was looking forward to the most! Why was B&T cancelled?
On a side note, is there still hope for The X-Files?

skinny_puppy123

Postby skinny_puppy123 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:13 am

Any chance we will see E.T. Reaction Figures?

Will we get official announcements on the next Reaction lines coming out? Or will it just be a surprise like most of the lines have been lately? It seems week to week something amazing is being released by Funko!

Return to “Action Figures”