Legacy Wish List

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Pumpkin King

Re: Legacy Wish List

Postby Pumpkin King » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Blanka

Postby Blanka » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:45 pm

NECA's doing classic and Dawn of the Apes.

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Ok cool, good enough!
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Blanka

Postby Blanka » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Here's a flashback, and I'm sure I'm probably the only one who wants this....

Disney's Gargoyles.

A line up of Goliath, Hudson, Brooklyn, Lexington, Bronx, and Broadway would be amazing. That, along with Batman: The Animated Series, was my favorite cartoon in the day.

nickclark89

Postby nickclark89 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:39 pm

You're not alone Blanka, it would be a dream come true :)
English is not my maternal language, please correct me if I'm wrong in something to improve in the idiom.

Blanka

Postby Blanka » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Along with many other awesome gifties, I got a couple hundred dollars worth of VISA gift cards. I've already decided that they're going towards Legacy!

TheFallen

Postby TheFallen » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:19 pm

I hope this company considers doing some Mad Max figures. I just need a super articulated, beautifully sculpted Max and Dog from Mad Max 2. Anything else from Mad Max would be tasty, tasty gravy

Blanka

Postby Blanka » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Did you just copy and paste that from the Fwoosh? ;)

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Agreed, would love to see Mad Max in either the ReAction line or Legacy. Or both!
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

TheFallen

Postby TheFallen » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Blanka wrote:Did you just copy and paste that from the Fwoosh? ;)

Yeah, I am that lazy

Poe Ghostal

Postby Poe Ghostal » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm not sure it's possible, but I'd love to see Johnny Five from [em]Short Circuit[/em]. But there's really only the one figure, or perhaps you could do a regular version and an "evil" one with the laser.
Jubal Early for Firefly Legacy!

TheFallen

Postby TheFallen » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:45 am

I think it is time to flesh out my wish list for the end of 2013;

Hellboy (Mezco did an awesome job but I want more)
Top Cow Comics (I don't know if Funko will go down this road but I would love to see some Cyberforce figures as well as a new Darkness and Witchblade. LCBH died too soon)
Valiant Comics (David Vonner was teasing something but it has kind of died off)
Image Comics (Invincible needs figures)
Terminator (NECA had some nice looking figures but I am an articulation nazi)
Big Trouble In Little China (Jack Burton, David Lopan, Thunder, Rain and Lightning)
Mad Max (Fury Road will be hitting soon and I will take anything Mad Max)
The Running Man (I have wanted figures of this since I first saw the movie)
The Expendables (Full cast from all 3 movies)
A Nightmare on Elm St (Who do I have to bribe to get a fully articulated Freddy Krueger?)
Friday the 13th (see ANOES)
View Askewniverse (I am probably the only person in the world who wants to have more Jay and Silent Bob figures)
Judge Dredd (and a sequel to Dredd while your at it)
Trigun, Cowboy Bebop and Ninja Scroll (IMO the best anime ever)
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (Don Johnson and Mickey Rourke movie)

tlc38tlc38

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:53 am

I know I shouldn't be begging because we ARE getting "Buffy" ReAction and POP! but I would also really like "Buffy" Legacy. I miss buying "Buffy" figures. MAC and DST did wonderful jobs but I have a feeling Funko will knock them outta the water!
Buffy POP! & Re-Action figures I want most in wave 2: Giles, Xander, Faith, Cordelia, Anya, The Master, Drusilla, & Vampire Angel

MadLove
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby MadLove » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:56 am

I would love me some Mad Max figures. Recently got all 3 movies in a set on Blu-Ray and have been silently obsessing over them. (well more so....Have been for the last...well...since 2008 haha) And I don't care what anyone says, Beyond Thunderdome is great! (especially having fought against an Aussie girl in a Thunderdome...)
Supernatural would be awesome. So would Buffy. And horror icons (totally agree with TheFallen-right now it's "Well Freddy's elbows bend and his head turns a little-his legs do nothing...)
They/Them
ISO PROTOS: Labyrinth Jareth w/ riding crop, Harley Bombshell Rock Candy and David from The Lost Boys Mystery Mini.

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:07 am

No Thunderdome :)
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

MadLove
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby MadLove » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 am

Pumpkin King wrote:No Thunderdome :)

:gasp: Always Thunderdome. It's so bad it's delightful! Also Thunderdomes are super fun so it gets points for that. And the hair. The hair in that movie is fantastic.
They/Them
ISO PROTOS: Labyrinth Jareth w/ riding crop, Harley Bombshell Rock Candy and David from The Lost Boys Mystery Mini.

kittenparty

Postby kittenparty » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:20 pm

While we're talking about the Whedonverse, I'd love to see some Dr. Horrible merch! As far as I know, the only figures were the animated maquettes from QMX. And they still haven't come out with Captain Hammer yet. I'd buy the eff out of whatever type of figures came out.

@Fallen I wouldn't mind more View Askewniverse either!
Hello, I'm Megan =^^=
http://www.flickr.com/thekittenparty/
Instagram: thekittenparty

Blanka

Postby Blanka » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Diamond Select is doing some View Askewniverse.

DarthScooby

Postby DarthScooby » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:11 pm

I am SOOO EAXCITED about these 6 inch Legacy figures. I cant wait to see what Funko has in store with these.

Here is a list of some of the things I'd like to see in the 6 inch Legacy Line

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
True Blood
Terminator
Highlander (Movies and TV Show)
Mad Max
Judge Dredd (From the comics or the Movies)
Star Trek TOS
Star Trek TNG
Demolition Man
Conan
Scooby Doo Where Are You
The Big Bang Theory

That's just some I'd really like to see.

I'd love if they could make Legacy figures of Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Thundercats, or Ghostbusters someday. But due to other companies owning rights, I don't know if that will ever be possible.

I also saw Batman the Animated series mentioned. That would be AMAZING! Again, I don't know if that's possible either, but heres hoping someday FUNKO can get these properties and make figures.

Mr.Sci-Fi

Postby Mr.Sci-Fi » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Dr.Who is already licensed(under ground toys), so is Ghostbusters (mattel). I'm sure McF still has the Halo license, I know NECA got a new license for 1/4 scale and others but they'd probably get it for 6" if they could. I'm hoping Halo will be part of the ReAction line.

The 6" market is so tied up with licenses it's going to be interesting to see whats made.

I would like to see
Disney's Black Hole get 6" (vincent, old bob, Max, Security Droids, Star, Rhienheart & others)
Knight Rider ( Michael, Devin, Bonnie)
Greatest American Hero (Ralph/Bill)
80's V (vistor gaurd, Dianna, Willie)

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:58 pm

A few newer movies/series that would be great in Legacy are:
1. 47 Ronin
2. 300 and sequel
3.Underworld
4. Tron 2.0 and Classic
5. Battlestar Galactica (new and classic)
6. The Fifth Element ( not all that new but awesome)
7. Friday ( I have been wanting figures of Craig and Smokey a while!)
8. Pitch Black/ Riddick/ sequel
9. Conan the Barbarian ( new, old and from the comics!)

Blanka

Postby Blanka » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Okay, again, maybe not very 'toyetic', but I would love some Psych figures. I know, I know. I'll go back to my room now.

gitwer

Postby gitwer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:24 am

Ugh!

The Firefly and GoT announcements (or, "announcements") have me dreaming of lines like I haven't since I was a tiny lil lad.

The possibility of X-Files and Buffy/Angel lines to go along with GoT and Firefly has my shelves drooling and my wallet cowering in fear.

Add Babylon 5 and Robotech (which may be betters suited to ReAction, but I'll take what I can get!) to the mix, and there's a chance I may never need another line again.

EDIT: oh, and if that 6" Mass Effect license is available, that would be nice, too :P WAY too many visually-incredible characters from that series never made it to plastic in the DCD/Big Fish lines. No Liara or Wrex, no sale!

DarthScooby

Postby DarthScooby » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:16 pm

OMG! I cant believe I forgot Underworld and Riddick! I saw bgiles73 posted those on his wishlist, and those are 2 I totally want.

I also forgot the Matrix. There are just so many things that would be awesome!

tlc38tlc38

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:26 pm

I own EVERY Buffy figure that MAC & DST made so I am hoping Funko will add Buffy figures to their Legacy line. I know they will probably only do the most popular characters but I would love to see them do characters that MAC & DST didn't do:

Buffy - Doublemeat Palace uniform
Buffy - waitress uniform from "Anne"
Riley - in initiative uniform
The Judge
The First Slayer
Ubervamp
Caleb
The Mayor
Warren, Andrew, & Jonathan (exclusive 3-pack set)

But the one I want most is "Adam". I'm not a big fan of this baddie but he would look AWEmazing!
Buffy POP! & Re-Action figures I want most in wave 2: Giles, Xander, Faith, Cordelia, Anya, The Master, Drusilla, & Vampire Angel

Poe Ghostal

Postby Poe Ghostal » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:36 pm

This rush of suggestions/hopes reminds me of the fervor that followed the first couple of waves of Legendary Comic Book Heroes...hopefully Legacy will have a longer and fuller life than that, however.

GoT and Firefly make perfect sense - the licenses were available and both are perfect for action figures. I'd be a bit more skeptical that we'll see Buffy Legacy anytime soon, mostly because there have already been a *lot* of Buffy action figures (the less said about the existing Firefly/Serenity figures, the better).

I think plausible possibilities include Mad Max, Big Trouble in Little China, The X-Files, Sleepy Hollow (the TV series), the Matrix, Sin City, and/or 300 (although those last two might be licensed to NECA at the moment). I think NECA has a lot of the better possibilities tied up right now (particularly Terminator - it bugs the crap out of me that their Terminator figures don't have articulated legs).

tlc38tlc38

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Poe Ghostal wrote:This rush of suggestions/hopes reminds me of the fervor that followed the first couple of waves of Legendary Comic Book Heroes...hopefully Legacy will have a longer and fuller life than that, however.

GoT and Firefly make perfect sense - the licenses were available and both are perfect for action figures. I'd be a bit more skeptical that we'll see Buffy Legacy anytime soon, mostly because there have already been a *lot* of Buffy action figures (the less said about the existing Firefly/Serenity figures, the better).

I think plausible possibilities include Mad Max, Big Trouble in Little China, The X-Files, Sleepy Hollow (the TV series), the Matrix, Sin City, and/or 300 (although those last two might be licensed to NECA at the moment). I think NECA has a lot of the better possibilities tied up right now (particularly Terminator - it bugs the crap out of me that their Terminator figures don't have articulated legs).

You're probably right. Buffy legacy will probably never happen since we ARE getting ReAction figures AND Pop!s. I'll take what I'm given but one can always hope!

Poe Ghostal

Postby Poe Ghostal » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:45 pm

tlc38tlc38 wrote:You're probably right. Buffy legacy will probably never happen since we ARE getting ReAction figures AND Pop!s. I'll take what I'm given but one can always hope!

The super-articulated Buffy figures Diamond made are pretty great, honestly - their only problem is that they tend to break pretty easily, in my experience.

tlc38tlc38

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Poe Ghostal wrote:
tlc38tlc38 wrote:You're probably right. Buffy legacy will probably never happen since we ARE getting ReAction figures AND Pop!s. I'll take what I'm given but one can always hope!

The super-articulated Buffy figures Diamond made are pretty great, honestly - their only problem is that they tend to break pretty easily, in my experience.

I agree. The deluxe Buffy figures are awesome but flimsy. I usually keep my figures on their card but I did open one, the Buffy Graduation Day and her left arm fell off so I had to buy another one. I prefer the older MAC figures over DST but I love them all.

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:07 am

One of my all time fav movies, Braveheart.

So many poss variants with war paints and blood. That ship has already sailed, still, would love them. :)
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Blanka

Postby Blanka » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Actually, Diamond Select is doing Sin City. First wave is Hartigan, Marv, and Nancy, and they come with bases.

Poe Ghostal

Postby Poe Ghostal » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Blanka wrote:Actually, Diamond Select is doing Sin City. First wave is Hartigan, Marv, and Nancy, and they come with bases.

Ah. Yeah, between DST and NECA, a lot of the really good licenses are taken. Kind of surprised neither of them got GoT. I wonder whether why they passed (or were passed over).

Vivek

Postby Vivek » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:06 am

Back to the Future
The Matrix
Donnie Darko (with Donnie this time and not just Frank)
District 9
Dredd movie (3A will be doing 6" figures from the comics)

Star Trek TOS
Escape from New York
Invincible (Image Comics)
Scott Pilgrim (Comics and Movie)
Trick 'r Treat
Drive
Firefly (already announced)

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:41 am

Ok official want list

Hellboy
Braveheart
X Files
Univeral Monsters

I know some of these licenses may still be held by other companies but maybe they are expiring soon? :)

Also Hellboy plz

And Hellboy
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:43 am

Vivek wrote:Back to the Future
The Matrix
Donnie Darko (with Donnie this time and not just Frank)
District 9
Dredd movie (3A will be doing 6" figures from the comics)

Star Trek TOS
Escape from New York
Invincible (Image Comics)
Scott Pilgrim (Comics and Movie)
Trick 'r Treat
Drive
Firefly (already announced)

Escape from NY is deff happening in the retro Reaction line! It would be awesome to have an updated Snake figure in the Legacy line too tho. A childhood hero of mine! :D

Also the Duke of NY, A Number 1 ;-)
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Vivek

Postby Vivek » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Yep, after BTTF the inclusion of Escape from NY license for the Re-Action line took me by surprise. I already pre-ordered the 12" Snake at Sideshow (my first Sideshow purchase), but in 6" scale from Funko would be more welcoming.

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:43 pm

Same here, ordered the Hot Toys Snake through Sideshow. Pretty excited for it.
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Poe Ghostal

Postby Poe Ghostal » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:26 pm

It's funny, actually. Right now, Firefly/Serenity is really the only thing on my wishlist for this line, and I'm getting it! (There is other stuff I'd love to see, but almost all of those licenses are tied up at NECA.)

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Reallllly long shot, but would love Moses from Attack the Block, would be a pretty awesome figure.
2012 Rookie of the Year

nickclark89

Postby nickclark89 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Add two more: Teen Wolf and Veronica Mars.
English is not my maternal language, please correct me if I'm wrong in something to improve in the idiom.

Return to “Action Figures”