Legacy Wish List

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Mad4toys1963

Re: Legacy Wish List

Postby Mad4toys1963 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Funko Pop! Fan16 wrote:
Mad4toys1963 wrote:I want a 3 pack of Chucky, Tiffany & Glen. :D
[/quote]

YES! Or a 2 pack with Chucky and Tiffany since well "Bride" is more known/better than "Seed"...
But a Seed 3 pack would be nice as well![/quote]

I'd be very happy with a 2 pack as well! Tiffany needs some Funko love!
KIM

Horror * GoT * Walking Dead * AHS * Orphan Black * OITNB * Freddy

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Hellboy
Braveheart
Attack on Titan
X Files

No particular order there

I narrowed it down
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Mad4toys1963

Postby Mad4toys1963 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Fringe!

Walter, Peter, Olivia, William Bell, Astrid, Nina...A Watcher(September)... So many good characters. I've always wanted action figures for this show.
KIM

PenlightOfTime

Postby PenlightOfTime » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:25 am

I hope that initial mentioning of Dark Crystal in the ReAction line could maybe lead to seeing Legacy Dark Crystal/Labyrinth figures. More so Labyrinth as I'm a bigger fan of it. I haven't wanted to pay out the prices the old NECA Labyrinth figures go for, and all they did was two Jareths & Hoggle. Be great if Funko worked something out with Jennifer Connelly for both Rocketeer and Labyrinth. Early days though. :)

nickclark89

Postby nickclark89 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Pumpkin King wrote:Attack on Titan

Did you see the Figma figures? They are pretty perfect.

Mad4toys1963 wrote:Fringe!

Walter, Peter, Olivia, William Bell, Astrid, Nina...A Watcher(September)... So many good characters. I've always wanted action figures for this show.

YES PLEASE YES!! Fringe need decent figures.

The Witcher and Spartacus Blood and Sand would be perfect for the line, these franchises don't have figures as well, and are cult franchises.
English is not my maternal language, please correct me if I'm wrong in something to improve in the idiom.

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Yeah, have one on the way actually. But it would be nice to have some more cheaper varieties
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

TheBalzan

Postby TheBalzan » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:41 am

I would die for a Farscape line, especially if they do the Firefly line, then my 3 favourite scifis would all be to scale!

Mad4toys1963

Postby Mad4toys1963 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:16 am

The Vikings!

I'm a huge fan of The Vikings on the history channel. Such an awesome show. I'd forgotten about it and just saw that the new season is starting on February 27th...which got me to thinking about how perfectly these characters would translate into action figures. It is one of the most visually stunning shows on television in my opinion, and I attribute that, in large part, to the flawlessly detailed job they have done with the costuming. Amazing show.
KIM

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Xena/Hercules!!!
I have the old toybiz line of Xena 6" figures. Unfortunately the line was cancelled before the 2 pack with Herc was released. sad times. But I am 100% positive that funko could do a much better job. with more variety and a lot less action features. Nobody wants an arm that pulls out a magnetic sword, but doesn't have an elbow joint. Nobody.
True Blood
Supernatural
Once Upon a Time
A revisit to the old WB shows would be welcome as well!
Charmed. seriously. Cole deserved an action figure!
Buffy
Angel
SPARTACUS! they don't have to be anatomically correct. but they could be. just saying.
Additions to current lines - Hodor. this is the only time i would want an action feature. I want him to say "hodor" when i press his tummy.

toytonytexas
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Hall of Fame Class of 2012

Postby toytonytexas » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 am

Pumpkin King wrote:With a super encouraging plan not only to produce 6 inch figures, but to meet or exceed the SW Black series in every way, these could be THE dominant six inch scale figures on the market! So what do you wanna see?
Keep in mind Hasbro owns Marvel, Star Wars, Transformers, Gi Joe. Mezco owns Breaking Bad and Mcfarlane owns Walking Dead.

Hellboy
Universal Monsters (although Diamond Select does these currently, but maybe Retro could work)
Escape from NY
Planet of the Apes

I am sure I will think of more...

I would LOVE Planet of the Apes too...but I fear that only middle aged guys like us would like them. I have asked lots of young collectors and they are freaked out by talking apes! Also, would love to get me some more monster figures both Universal and Non-Universal! I would LOVE some Hammer Monsters...but then that may be a middle aged man's line as well! lol I promise to buy multiples!!! hahaha!!!

TheDorkKnight

Postby TheDorkKnight » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:38 am

toytonytexas wrote:
Pumpkin King wrote:With a super encouraging plan not only to produce 6 inch figures, but to meet or exceed the SW Black series in every way, these could be THE dominant six inch scale figures on the market! So what do you wanna see?
Keep in mind Hasbro owns Marvel, Star Wars, Transformers, Gi Joe. Mezco owns Breaking Bad and Mcfarlane owns Walking Dead.

Hellboy
Universal Monsters (although Diamond Select does these currently, but maybe Retro could work)
Escape from NY
Planet of the Apes

I would LOVE Planet of the Apes too...but I fear that only middle aged guys like us would like them. I have asked lots of young collectors and they are freaked out by talking apes! Also, would love to get me some more monster figures both Universal and Non-Universal! I would LOVE some Hammer Monsters...but then that may be a middle aged man's line as well! lol I promise to buy multiples!!! hahaha!!!

Actually, NECA has planet of the apes, there figures look awesome (I'm under 18 and I love planet of the apes!)
If I can't scuba, then what's this all about? What am I working towards?

zombiehorror

Postby zombiehorror » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:15 am

Tigger wrote:..........personally I'd like to see Legacy take a stab at franchises that have never had articulated figures before.

But here's the thing with Universal Monsters, yes they've been tackled many times but you either get great likeness with hardly any articulation (Sideshow's 8") or you get little to no likeness with some articulation (Jakk's Pacific [probably the best of these but never garnered that series 2], Toy Island, DST [high hopes for this line but most of the head sculpts aren't the greatest and what's up with generic Dracula and Van Helsing?); we classic monster fans are foaming at the mouth to get great actor/character likeness with a figure that has multiple points of articulation.

toytonytexas wrote:I would LOVE some Hammer Monsters...but then that may be a middle aged man's line as well! lol I promise to buy multiples!!! hahaha!!!

Would definitely love some Hammer Monster figures; they've never been tackled for mass market and personally I think they could actually get more appeal to a younger audience than the Universal Monsters!!

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:26 pm

I've just watched Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. That would be a great line done Legacy style!

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:42 am

Underworld!

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:35 am

TheDorkKnight wrote:
toytonytexas wrote:

Hellboy
Escape from NY
Planet of the Apes

Actually, NECA has planet of the apes, there figures look awesome (I'm under 18 and I love planet of the apes!)

Yeah saw that. Looking forward to them too!
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Xena:
1. Xena (obviously)
2. Gabrielle
3. Joxer
4. Eve
5. Dahak
6. Callisto
Hercules :
1. Hercules
2. Iolaus
3. Salmoneus
4. Ares
5. Aphrodite
6. Zeus
and since we're modeling after "the black series" which now includes larger figures...
Echidna and The golden Hind would be freaking awesome.

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Thedevilsdue wrote:Xena:
1. Xena (obviously)
2. Gabrielle
3. Joxer
4. Eve
5. Dahak
6. Callisto
Hercules :
1. Hercules
2. Iolaus
3. Salmoneus
4. Ares
5. Aphrodite
6. Zeus
and since we're modeling after "the black series" which now includes larger figures...

Nice selections. For Xena: Warrior Princess, I'd prefer to see Livia instead of Eve as Livia's costume is far more interesting and dynamic and I'd also prefer to see Caesar instead of Dahak (who didn't appear on Xena). Caesar was one of Xena's key enemies throughout the series and would also make for a visually interesting and dynamic action figure in his Roman armour (plus more mini-plastic Karl Urbans can't hurt).

I'd like to see Gabrielle come with an alternate "Hope" head (with "evil eyebrows" or an "evil smirk"). Similarly, I'd like to see Callisto come with an alternate "goddess" head (with "flowing" hair and "glowing" eyes) and maybe even an alternate "immortal" head with the scar.

Are more licence announcements due at SDCC? It appears that Funko are somewhat interested in "pop cultural" licences of 1990s TV shows and Xena: Warrior Princess would certainly fit that description.
XENA: Warrior Princess AND Gabrielle: Battling Bard deserve to be immortalised in plastic as Funko Pops!

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Agent 86 wrote:
Thedevilsdue wrote:Xena:
1. Xena (obviously)
2. Gabrielle
3. Joxer
4. Eve
5. Dahak
6. Callisto
Hercules :
1. Hercules
2. Iolaus
3. Salmoneus
4. Ares
5. Aphrodite
6. Zeus

Nice selections. For Xena: Warrior Princess, I'd prefer to see Livia instead of Eve as Livia's costume is far more interesting and dynamic and I'd also prefer to see Caesar instead of Dahak (who didn't appear on Xena). Caesar was one of Xena's key enemies throughout the series and would also make for a visually interesting and dynamic action figure in his Roman armour (plus more mini-plastic Karl Urbans can't hurt).

I'd like to see Gabrielle come with an alternate "Hope" head (with "evil eyebrows" or an "evil smirk"). Similarly, I'd like to see Callisto come with an alternate "goddess" head (with "flowing" hair and "glowing" eyes) and maybe even an alternate "immortal" head with the scar.

Are more licence announcements due at SDCC? It appears that Funko are somewhat interested in "pop cultural" licences of 1990s TV shows and Xena: Warrior Princess would certainly fit that description.

Dahak's physical form was in Hercules, however he affected the lives of Xena and Gabrielle (especially Gabrielle) more, so I think he fits into it better. Livia and Eve could easily be swapped out. Add some whore-face and some armor and you're good to go! Caesar was also one of the ones I thought about, but at the same time I feel like in the grand scheme of things, Dahak had more of an impact, and there's no argument as to who would be more visually striking. But in all honesty The Xena line would need at least 3 waves to satisfy me. Valasca. Ephiny. Alti. Eli. Diana. Meg. Virgil. Solan. The better Gabrielle with no clothes and sai. The many many variations of Xena. If they do Caesar and don't do cleopatra Xena I will die. And I want Demon Xena.

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:47 pm

And if they want to let me die feeling complete...
Underworld:
1. Selene
2. Michael
3. Victor
4. Lucian
5. Werewolf
6. Kraven

1. Hybrid Michael
2. Marcus
3. William
4. Marcus Hybrid
5. Alexander Corvinus
6. Werewolf (i mean seriously. army builders are awesome)

1. Slave Lucian
2. Sonja
3. Raze
4. Jacob Lane
5. Eve
6. David

Supsersize Quint!
I'll stop now. Maybe.

xHEMLOCKx
Hall of Fame Class of 2009

Postby xHEMLOCKx » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Big Trouble in Little China figures would be amazing.
Hi, I am Bo

Fame is vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. - Lincoln

We need Dr. Seuss and Peewee Herman POP!

Funko5ker

Postby Funko5ker » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:03 pm

indeed!
Rob

ISO
Yoda Freddy
Orange Tux Freddy Wobbler
Scottie Dog Wobblers

TheBalzan

Postby TheBalzan » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:29 am

Can't believe I hadn't thought of it earlier, Dredd! Only really need Judge Dredd and Anderson and a Lawmaster and we're done.

xHEMLOCKx

Postby xHEMLOCKx » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Mars Attacks.

Dr. Seuss
Hi, I am Bo

Fame is vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. - Lincoln

We need Dr. Seuss and Peewee Herman POP!

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Marvel has a 6" highly articulated line. DC has several 6" highly articulated, all-be-it t-crotches and stupid lines. Marvel toys had acquired the licenses to do many other lines at one time, but the company went under quick. I would love to see someone pick up where they left off. And they could do it in themed waves. Including Dredd. (which Marvel toys produced) but screw dredd. I want witchblade!
1. Witchblade
2. Darkness
3. Angelus
4. Magdalena
5. Kenneth Irons
6. Ian Nottingham

willbfree

Postby willbfree » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:39 pm

The Fifth Element - even if it can only be Leeloo if the other actors decide against licensing their likenesses. Leeloo (Milla Jovovich) and some Mangalores would be just fine.

Cirque du Soleil - why has no action figure company taken this on? So many shows and characters to choose from, and built-in market via the gift shops.

Blade Runner - all the rights issues were settled a few years ago when The Final Cut was made.

Darth Reaper

Postby Darth Reaper » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm sure some of these will look familiar, but I'm participating anyway.

-HIGHLANDER (movies and TV show)
-Judge Dredd (As seen in DREDD 3D)
-Conan The Barbarian (Both Arnold's version and the 2011 version)
-The Creeper (from the JEEPERS CREEPERS films)
-Riddick
-Ash (From the EVIL DEAD films)
-Cassie Hack (From the HACK/SLASH comics)
-The Terminator
-Xena: Warriar Princess
-Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
-Rawhead Rex (from the movie RAWHEAD REX)
-The Red Pyramid AKA Pyramid Head (from the SILENT HILL films)

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Add to the list : Teen Wolf (mtv)

CoffeeCupRobot

Postby CoffeeCupRobot » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:07 am

Reading through this thread is awesome! So many amazing thoughts!
Kill Bill, Big Trouble in little China, Fifth Element, Dredd, Dr Sues! All brilliant ideas.

Some which I don't know would ever get made. The Losers and Rufus Dayglo Style Tank Girl.

Also Bruce Lee in his yellow track suit, I know there's fancy 1/6 version but would love an all plastic version (would also work for ReAction)

willbfree wrote:Cirque du Soleil - why has no action figure company taken this on? So many shows and characters to choose from, and built-in market via the gift shops.

hahaha, that's awesome, never thought of that! My Sis works for them, would love it if they made an action figure of her! :) It's a great idea, they have some iconic characters.

CoffeeCupRobot

Postby CoffeeCupRobot » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:13 am

forgot to add, studio ghibli need some easily available awesome toys!

Darth Vlad

Postby Darth Vlad » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 pm

I'd love a 6" line of the 9 crewmembers of the Firefly with a Reaver or two, Jobal, Badger, Niska, Saffron and the Blue-gloved men

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:54 pm

They say that Black Series was the inspiration for Legacy Collection. If this is true, and they want to follow that formula, why not a deluxe set, just like black series? I propose Dire wolves for Game of Thrones. Grey Wind, Nymeria, Lady, Shaggydog, Ghost, and Summer. It would only require one figure to be tooled/made just painted 6 different ways. Could be easily done and I am sure almost any GOT fan or fan of the line would love the living wolf poo out of it!

Tackybadge

Postby Tackybadge » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:57 pm

When I made my ReAction wish list it was crazy long so I have tried to whittle this one down to my Top Ten wants that seem feasible. It would be so amazing to see these properties in 6" scale with Black Series levels of detail and articulation:

1. Blade Runner
2. Back to the Future
3. Greatest American Hero
4. Green Hornet (the TV show, please)
5. Dukes of Hazzard
6. Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
7. Knight Rider
8. James Bond from various movies
9. Big Lebowski
10. Bullitt

And yes, most of these have at least one vehicle that would be so awesome to go with this scale of figure.

Darth Vlad

Postby Darth Vlad » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Thedevilsdue wrote:They say that Black Series was the inspiration for Legacy Collection.

Just as long as the paint apps don't match the Black Series.

tinkerbell055

Postby tinkerbell055 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Pumpkin King wrote:Who holds The Hobbit? Mattel? Or NECA?

LOL, you asked last year, and I'm just now seeing it. :P I came back through this thread cuz I'm re-excited about Legacy since seeing pics of the BoL figures. :) The Bridge Direct has rights to the Hobbit. :rolleyes:

And I'm going to have to agree with you about Hellboy Legacy figures. They'd look SOOO cool! Also going to put my vote in for Underworld and Studio Ghibli.

tlc38tlc38

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:48 pm

I'm hoping that the Buffy Reaction figures and pops sell extremely well and they decide to make Buffy legacy figures! I'd love to have at least a Buffy, Angel, & Spike.
Buffy POP! & Re-Action figures I want most in wave 2: Giles, Xander, Faith, Cordelia, Anya, The Master, Drusilla, & Vampire Angel

Queen of Marvel

Postby Queen of Marvel » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Nice list Trackbadge!
Jeanne. The Queen of Marvel.

Juggernaut209

Postby Juggernaut209 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:27 pm

My number one hope is for a Legacy Rocketeer action figure. And I do not know if it has been confirmed already, but the whole Firefly crew would be must-haves. The Operative from the movie would be the icing on the cake.

Wikus van de Merwe (District 9)
Christopher Johnson/Prawn (District 9)
Herbert West (Re-Animator)
Vito Corleone (The Godfather)
Michael Corleone (The Godfather)
Jack Torrence (The Shining)
Marge Gunderson (Fargo)
Gaear Grimsrud (Fargo)
Hans Landa (Inglourious Basterds)
Aldo Raine (Inglourious Basterds)
Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men)
Ed Tom Bell (No Country for Old Men)
The human cast of Jurassic Park

I would really like to see Legacy Ghostbusters. Mattel has the license, but their figures have been underdetailed, soft, cartoony, and overpriced. I would much rather see Funko's take. I've been very happy with the Game of Thrones figures.
POP! Count - 64
Mystery Mini Count - 327
Mini Wants: Zootopia Nick Wilde
Minis to Trade: 1/144 Jaime Lannister, 1/72 WALL-E, Robbie the Robot, Bloody Predator, King Joffrey, Carl Grimes, Diablo, Super Mutant, Jason Voorhees (Series 3)
Toy pics from my collection: https://www.instagram.com/presidentjuggernaut/

wraith1701

Postby wraith1701 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:43 am

Tackybadge wrote:When I made my ReAction wish list it was crazy long so I have tried to whittle this one down to my Top Ten wants that seem feasible. It would be so amazing to see these properties in 6" scale with Black Series levels of detail and articulation:

1. Blade Runner
2. Back to the Future
3. Greatest American Hero
4. Green Hornet (the TV show, please)
5. Dukes of Hazzard
6. Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
7. Knight Rider
8. James Bond from various movies
9. Big Lebowski
10. Bullitt

And yes, most of these have at least one vehicle that would be so awesome to go with this scale of figure.

Just about everything you listed there seems like it was plucked directly from my mind. Nice choices. :icon_smile:

In keeping with the retro/80's thing you have going there, I'd add Snake Plisskin to the list as well.

My biggest wish right now, however, is for FIREFLY.
We HAVE to have the main cast: Mal, Jayne, Zoe, Inara, Kaylee, Wash, River, Simon, and Book. If that's too many characters for one wave, split it up.
Maybe 3 waves, broken down like this:
Wave 1- Mal (without coat), Jayne, Zoe, and Kaylee
Wave 2- Wash, River, Simon, and Jayne (with cap)
Wave 3- Inara, Book, Reaver, Mal (with coat)

Hell, stretch it out to 4 or 5 waves and I'd still be onboard. Sprinkle in a few secondary characters like Jubal, the Blue Gloves, Badger, The Operative from Serenity...

Just please make it happen, Funko. [-o<

Makarov

Postby Makarov » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:53 pm

I'm just hoping in the next series of Game of Thrones legacy figures they include Stannis Baratheon my favorite character on the show, and the red woman. As far as other series BTTF is always a good choice. Maybe Star Trek: TNG or Voyager would be cool too. Blade Runner would be an instant buy, as would Silent Hill. I have faith in these guys picking franchises considering pretty much everything in the ReAction line is something I'd buy...

Disco_Jedi

Postby Disco_Jedi » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:36 pm

I would really like to see in the Legacy Collection Original Battlestar Galactica 6" figures. No one has ever done them decently.

Here would be my list of 24 (4 waves of 6 figures):

Commander Adama
    Apollo
    Starbuck
    Colonel Tigh
    Boomer
    Jolley
    Athena
    Cassiopeia
    Imperious Leader
    Baltar
    Lucifer