ReAction Wish Lists

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
rylos-22

Re: ReAction Wish Lists

Postby rylos-22 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:59 pm

how about stand by me figures!? (everybody loves that movie..except ray brower..r.i.p)

ColeTheChosenOne96

Postby ColeTheChosenOne96 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:02 am

More updated list, since it's been announced there won't be any more modern brands in the ReAction line (which sucks, because I would've loved to see Supernatural ReAction figures):

Tron (classic)
The Simpsons
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The Muppets
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Ghostbusters
Batman 1989

rylos-22

Postby rylos-22 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:32 pm

leading ladies of Hitchcock movies would be neat! (melanie daniels(the birds),marion crane(psycho)etc..)

skinny_puppy123

Postby skinny_puppy123 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:20 am

It would be really cool if we could get some The Force Awakens reaction figures to go with the original trilogy figures from the 70s/80s. And I guess some reaction figures from eps 1 to 3.

rylos-22

Postby rylos-22 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:16 pm

SILVER BULLET
NIGHT OF THE COMET
NIGHT OF THE CREEPS
THE FOG(original)
CREEPSHOW(1&2)

Omegacity

Postby Omegacity » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:40 pm

I've been trying to think about what toy lines I wanted more than anything (in 3 3/4 inch scale) when I was a kid in the 80's.
Hopefully some of these are able to move forward:
The Last Starfighter
Willow
Sectaurs
ET
Rocket Robin Hood
Conan the Barbarian
Planet of the Apes
Dirty Harry
Krull

There's a ton others but these are probably the ones that (hopefully) still have a sizeable fanbase.

dejavu72678

Postby dejavu72678 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:11 pm

v
They live
Last starfighter
V
V!!
Are any of these on the short list??!

Gillman74

Postby Gillman74 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:53 pm

I have made a series of suggestions before that I would love to see (Jaws was my top pick and my dreams came true). Some of the other lines I was hoping to spend money on were Twin Peaks, Stephen King films, The Lost Boys, Fright Night, From Dusk Till Dawn and James Bond. I get a sense that David Lynch and Stephen King might not be too keen on these, but I would love them. A few others that would be great would be:

The Thing - must have as many John Carpenter and Kurt Russell toys as possible

Krull - I feel it is silly to mention it, because I have seen it mentioned as not popular enough, but what the heck, I will say it anyway! (I actually have Krull playing cards and coloring books.)

Bram Stoker's Dracula - This film has a lot of visually arresting characters like the Brides, Anthony Hopkins as Van Helsing, bone white Vampire Lucy complete with baby, plus crazy haired Old Dracula, Wolf Dracula, and Bat Dracula. (Actually, as I type this I realize this would be a really amazing line.)

V - I wholly agree with repeated requests for this. Have wanted them ever since that scene in the original miniseries when Donovan's son was playing with them.

I do realize there is a strong vampire theme going on with my suggestions (Barlow from Stephen King's Salem's Lot, The Lost Boys, Fright Night, From Dusk Till Dawn, and Bram Stoker's Dracula), but I feel there has been a severe lack of 3.75 figures with crosses, garlic and stakes as accessories. I think all of these lines would be amazing.

JBiz

Postby JBiz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Some of these may be dupes from what others said:

Knight Rider
Rocky
A Team
Land of the Lost
Call me Jeremy

Searching for a Shadow Trooper. Love anything Spiderman.

VulcansFury

Postby VulcansFury » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:32 pm

V from the 1980s Visitors is my top 2 want

My #1 want is classic Planet of the Apes

And you better believe I'd be down to buy a casefull of Land of the Lost Sleestacks!

Forbidden Planet would be awesome

And heck yeah I'd buy The A-Team!

Wolfman

Postby Wolfman » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Here is my wish list.

Universal Monsters:
Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde (from Abbott & Costello) with head and hands you can pop off and switch out.
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Igor
Phantom/Mask of the Red Death
Dr. Frankenstein
Van Helsing
Lawrence Talbot
Gypsies

Small Playsets:
The Rita (Boat from Creature from the Black Lagoon)
A Gypsy Carvan (Wolfman)
Lab (Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyl, etc.)
Castle Staircase (Dracula)

Haunted/Cryptid Legends:
A New England Witch (with like a black cat and broom or something)
Headless Horseman (with horse)
Zombies
Bigfoot
Abominable Snow Man

commodorefunko

Postby commodorefunko » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Bruce Lee!
Game of Death Yellow suit and Enter the Dragon at least, but I'd buy any version.
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 299! I want to get something special for 300!+ 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini/Idolz/Hikari/Mini Hikari Count: 20

ISO: Any color/white Masters of The Universe, X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things, Mr T, and Star Wars protos!!

rylos-22

Postby rylos-22 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:51 pm

some sort of vincent price collection would be neat too..

redmao

Postby redmao » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:42 pm

I finally managed to find Spock and Kirk locally and now I wish Funko would make a cardboard bridge playset.

Dark69

Postby Dark69 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:28 pm

i would love to see "Pirates of Dark Water" that show was amazing but Tula never got a toy.

skinny_puppy123

Postby skinny_puppy123 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:34 am

The Thing
- RJ Macready
- Blair Monster
- Childs
- Thing Dog
- Spider Head Thing

They Live - generic blue-faced character

IT - the clown

An American Werewolf in London
- Zombie Jack
- Human David Kessler
- Kessler Wolf (full metamorphosis)
- 3 pack of Dream Demons

Hellriaser
- Full line of coenobites from Hellraiser 1 to 4

Evil Dead
- all 5 friends (all possessed versions, but Ash)

Slake Jake

Postby Slake Jake » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:11 pm

So, I have lurked on this forum for about a year now, maybe longer. I think the ReAction line has a lot of potential, just as the POPs do. Please allow me to make a suggestion for a line: 1980's MTV Music Video Greats.
In a nutshell, showcase some of the era's top (or not) performers in iconic video outfits, as some of those videos were so off-the-wall and unique. Some examples could include: Billy Idol from "Dancing With Myself"; Tina Turner from "We Don't Need Another Hero"; Cyndi Lauper from "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"; the guys from Duran Duran in "Wild Boys"; Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers from "You Got Lucky" and "Don't Come Around Here No More", respectively; ZZ Top from "Gimme All Your Lovin"; and last, but certainly not least, the entire cast from Billy Ocean's "Lover Boy".

Keep in mind these would have pop culture appeal, and the best benefit is the characters are just "stand-outish" enough for people to want them for background characters to collect/play with as well. Aliens, weird characters, leather...things that made toys AND the '80s great. Yeah, I'm an '80s enthusiast. Can't help it. Let this rookie know what ya think!

Slake Jake

Postby Slake Jake » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:21 pm

I would also like to chime in on my wish list for ReAction:

Finish Battlestar Galactica, please.
Enemy Mine's Davitch, Jerry, and little Drak.
Beast Master
Dark Crystal
Labyrinth
Never Ending Story
Legend
Ice Pirates
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
a second wave of Big Trouble in Little China with Wang, Egg Shen, Henry Swanson, Miao Yen, old man Lo Pan, the Chinese Wildman/Monster, and at least the two, distinguishable Wing Kong Henchmen
Tango & Cash (Never Enough Kurt Russell, I always say)
Tombstone/Young Guns
Big Lebowski's the Dude and Walter
Monster Squad
Lost Boys
Dirty Harry

commodorefunko

Postby commodorefunko » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:18 pm

I would LOVE Weird Al ReAction figures!
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 299! I want to get something special for 300!+ 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini/Idolz/Hikari/Mini Hikari Count: 20

ISO: Any color/white Masters of The Universe, X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things, Mr T, and Star Wars protos!!

Slake Jake

Postby Slake Jake » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Weird Al figures scream to be made. The retro feel of ReAction would be a great juxtapose for Yankovic figures in some classic video outfits! Come on, Funko! Make this happen!

Slake Jake

Postby Slake Jake » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Also, could this be done? Masters of the Universe the Movie, ReAction Figures. Not figures based on the Filmation Cartoon, but rather the characters in the live action '80s movie. While those designs might not have been as faithful to the source material fans would have wanted, they do translate to some cool designs for toy appeal. What do you all think?

TonyMez

Postby TonyMez » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Mr. John Carpenter really liked having Donald Pleasence in his films. Mr. John Carpenter had Donald Pleasence play Dr. Sam Loomis in his beloved Halloween Movie and the film was centered around Dr. Loomis trying to find and hunt down Michael Myers. In fact Dr. Loomis was in the majority of Halloween movies with his reprised role as Dr. Sam Loomis.

Mr. John Carpeenter made another great movie called "Escape From New York" and again asked Donald Pleasence to be in a crucial role in his film. That's right it was the President of the United States and Kurt Russell's character was in chase mode to find him. So you can see Mr. John Carpenter loved adding Donald Pleasence in crucial roles in some of his greatest works as listed above.

It is only right to honor Donald Pleasence with a Reaction Figure for his two roles in Mr. John Carpenter's Films.

Dr. Sam Loomis & Mr. President Of The United States of America. Without him in those movies you do not have the same Michael Myers or Snake Pliskin results from those two movies.

There is a link on You Tube for Dr. Loomis and Michael Myers and it is titled "The Holy Grail Of Halloween Figures"
This guy who made this video is really smart as a collector, he is right on the money. Listen to what he says about Dr. Sam loomis. I do not know this guy at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuU7wqNN1r4
"I spent 8 yrs trying to reach him, and then another 7 trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply. Evil"

rylos-22

Postby rylos-22 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:36 pm

laurie strode figure with jack-o-lantern and clothes hanger!
(watching Halloween marathon on AMC)

LandoInDisguise

Postby LandoInDisguise » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:16 am

Hmmm yes, Masters of the Universe movie characters would be fun! Another one that came to mind; Critters!

rylos-22

Postby rylos-22 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:46 am

a thriller video michael jackson would be neat! ..exclusive 2 pack,zombie version of michael&regular!?

Gillman74

Postby Gillman74 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:31 am

I was just thinking earlier this week how great Thriller reaction figures would be, rylos-22. I would also love to see the Michael werewolf creation by Rick Baker. Speaking of Baker and werewolves, I must agree with skinny_puppy123's American Werewolf suggestions. Having a Jack, David, and Kessler wolf would be tremendous. Just think of all the Jack variants there could be! Again, thanks to Reis and all the dream weavers at Funko for making these 3.75" fantasies become a reality.

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:24 am

I don't know if these have ever been suggested. I would love to see Reaction figures for The Wizard of Oz, the McDonald Land characters and all of the Charlie Brown Peanuts characters.

Terminator fan 101

Postby Terminator fan 101 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:28 am

New here so sorry if it has been mentioned,and if its a terrible idea i apologize.What about the Chevy Chase 80's master of disguise,Fletch?Imagine all the variants you could have.

480pc limited PoP!s

Terminator fan 101

Postby Terminator fan 101 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:48 am

The People Under the Stairs.I know it might be a bit obscure,but you could have Fool as a standalone figure.

480pc limited PoP!s

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:20 pm

I just watched a few episodes of that Late 80's Series "Alien Nation " and think these would be great as Reaction figures. The "War of the Worlds" series and "Friday the 13th" series with the cursed antiques would also both be great!

Darth Reaper

Postby Darth Reaper » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:52 am

Here's a new request from me. I'd like to see a ReAction figure based on Krampus from the new Legendary movie. There's already a ReAction figure of Sam from 'Trick r Treat' (both films were directed by Michael Dougherty by the way), there should be a Krampus ReAction figure too.

rylos-22

Postby rylos-22 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:14 pm

MY LATEST TOP 25 MOVIES I'D LIKE FIGURES FROM:
1)Last starfighter
2)V(1980s series)
3)stand by me
4)nightmare on elm street(1984)
5)the outsiders
6)friday the 13th part 3
7)Halloween(1978)
8)the warriors
9)lost boys(1987)
10)friday the 13th part 4
11)night of the comet
12)House(1986)
13)friday the 13th part 1 (1980)
14)the fog(1980)
15)It
16)return of the living dead
17)the thing(1982)
18)Psycho(1960)
19)The blob(1988)
20)wonder years
21)I know what you did last summer
22)creepshow 2
23)sandlot
24)scream
25)Night of the creeps

6rick6

Postby 6rick6 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:43 pm

1 Pennywise (It)
2 Chucky (Childs Play)
3 The Leprechaun
4 Critters
5 Jack Torrance (the Shining)
6 King Kong
7 Planet of the Apes
8 Beetlejuice
9 Patrick Bateman
10 Dirty Harry
11 Hannibal Lectre
12 The Crypt Keeper
13 Rocky
14 Rambo
15 Ghostbusters
16 Ash
17 The Dude
18 Brundlefly
19 The Warriors
20 Alex Delarge (Clockwork Orange)

pop_machine

Postby pop_machine » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:12 pm

I really want V from V for Vendetta and Pennywise.

Praise the Sun!

If anybody has a Nick Fury box that they don't need, PLEASE PM me.

6rick6

Postby 6rick6 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:18 pm

pop_machine wrote:I really want V from V for Vendetta and Pennywise.

As long as were talking about Alan Moore, Watchmen would be cool too.

Slake Jake

Postby Slake Jake » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:41 am

I think this may be a hit. Hear me out here: ReAction figures based upon Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. The line could consist of Ron and his crew in two versions; one in "work attire" and another in "street fight" clothes, complete with crazy weapons like in the movie. The movie had a '70s retro feel (intentional, of course) and the ReAction line does as well. Throw in Veronica Corningstone, Bruce Pritchett (with removable arms) and Wes Mantooth, and I feel like you have a bonafide hit! Super Duper! What do you all think?

Slake Jake

Postby Slake Jake » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:09 pm

May I suggest figures based on Willow? The title character, Mad Martigan, those brownie pests, the main villianess, and her Skull-Helmeted Warlord would make for great toys done in this style.
Or how about most of the cast of the Princess Bride?
Laybrynth? Beast Master? Krull?
Anything? Has the line run its course? I don't hear anything going on with the ReAction line, and it worries me.
How about a switch to 70's and 80s television programs that didn't have figures back then? I'd love to see (and purchase!) Miami Vice figures. There's a wealth of characters from that show alone which could be fun to make (and hopefully profitable).

6rick6

Postby 6rick6 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:49 am

Wizard Of Oz characters would be kind of cool. (3 pack of the lollipop guild convention exclusive)

ReActionator

Postby ReActionator » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Trying to pick things I think realistically would sell, versus stuff I REALLY want to see isn't easy. I'm not sure where the line is headed either but I love the figures and the concept. If the focus is now 70's and 80s and going for less obscure I think some lines that I'd love to see and would sell are:

Beetlejuice
Lydia, Betelgeuse, Bride Barbara, Groom Adam
Lots of figure variants and characters if the line did well

Labyrinth
Sarah (with the little blue worm as an accessory), Jareth, Hoggle, Sir Didymus and Ambrosius with Ludo, Goblin with Toby
Another line with possibilities for more characters

Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Roger Rabbit with Baby Herman, Jessica Rabbit, Eddie with Benny the Cab, Judge Doom, Weasel

Disney Villains
Working much like the Movie Monsters line - different Disney Villains as a series that has potential to continue. It might stray from 70's and 80's but I think people would be interested.

TV Favorites or Movie Favorites
Two different lines, picking one or two popular characters from a TV show or movie, again like the above. Since it seems people like to cherry pick maybe have an online vote for certain shows or characters.

Although it might not be what every company does, I think fans voting now and then might help, with Funko choosing the different licenses they have or can acquire to be voted on, not a free-for-all list. If a line/character is voted on and doesn't sell, they have the numbers to say, hey you voted on it but didn't buy it so what's the deal?

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:13 pm

The ReAction lines I like to se:
Pee Wee' s Playhouse
Daredevil (Netflix)
Alf
Friends
Monster Squad
NBA & NFL Legends
The Last Dragon
Bruce Lee
The Walking Dead
The Puppet Master Series
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Return to “Action Figures”