Buffy Re-Action figures

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
tlc38tlc38

Re: Buffy Re-Action figures

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:12 am

captgarlik wrote:I just picked up both human Spike and vampire face Spike today at BN.

I ordered the set of 6 from a seller on eBay and I haven't received them yet. I hope I'm able to eventually get both Spike figures. I haven't seen a human Spike on eBay yet.
Buffy POP! & Re-Action figures I want most in wave 2: Giles, Xander, Faith, Cordelia, Anya, The Master, Drusilla, & Vampire Angel

tlc38tlc38

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:51 am

I FINALLY got my reaction set in the mail today. The eBay seller I ordered from took their precious time sending them out. Never again will I order from them. All figures were in mint/near mint condition but the shipping took forever.....

Anyways...I absolutely love each and every one of these little guys. They are much more cute in person than they look in pictures online! My favorite is "The Gentlemen". I'm hoping more of these are made---hopefully they'll release a wave 2 SOON! Once again, just like in the POP! line, I most want Xander, Giles, & Faith in wave 2!

Keep up the great work Funko! :)

I was also able to get a Human Spike at a decent price on eBay! So I have a full set of 7 now!
Buffy POP! & Re-Action figures I want most in wave 2: Giles, Xander, Faith, Cordelia, Anya, The Master, Drusilla, & Vampire Angel

tlc38tlc38

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:59 am

...and I love the size of the packaging. It's big enough to serve the purpose but it's small enough to fit in perfectly wherever you may want to put it. ;)

Actionfiguretheatre

Postby Actionfiguretheatre » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:07 am

tlc38tlc38 wrote:I FINALLY got my reaction set in the mail today... So I have a full set of 7 now!

Excellent! Any chance of pics? :D

TheLastDude

Postby TheLastDude » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:43 am

I picked up a human Spike at my LCS today.

So, now I've been fortunate enough to score all three chase figures (Spike and the GITD Mummy and Creature) at retail.
--Kevin
ImageImageImage

kassle

Postby kassle » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Still hoping for a Series 2 that at least fills out the ranks of the cast:

Xander
Cordelia
Giles
Faith
Anya
Drusilla

Those would be my Top 6. Darla & The Master are honorable mentions for me.

tlc38tlc38

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Fri May 22, 2015 11:24 am

I'm getting anxious! I hope we get confirmation soon about more Buffy stuff! I REALLY want a series 2 of reaction figures.

Series 1 had 7 figures, one being a vampire face variant of Spike so series 2 should also have 6 figures with one being a variant....Giles, Xander, Cordelia, Faith, Anya, The Master, and a vampire face Angel for the variant.

tlc38tlc38

Postby tlc38tlc38 » Fri May 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Looks like no more Buffy reactions: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=50099&p=1163778#p1163778

This is horrible news! Time to protest! We must have Giles & Xander in this line!!!

Jackknight

Postby Jackknight » Sat May 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Isn't that surprising we won't be getting a wave 2 for Buffy. Looks like most of the first series of figures that they gave the so-so likenesses to (Firefly, Buffy & BTTF) didn't sell well because of their poor sculpts. I bought them all, but they were definitely some of the weakest looking Reaction figures so far.

Younger_Avenger

Postby Younger_Avenger » Sat May 23, 2015 10:43 pm

I've given all the reaction a miss so far. Even though Buffy is my favourite tv show and Teminator and BTTF are my two favourite movies ever made. I already have lots of figures and merchandise from those movies and the reaction at $20-$30 each in AUS don't bring anything new to the table for me. Still haven't given up all interest in them.
TWD: Aaron GOT: Loras Tyrell AHS: Kit, Lana, Kyle, Jimmy

Wants; -King of the hill -Archie/Riverdale -Charmed

Return to “Action Figures”